Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Diana-

Where to go first? That's a good question. Her stomach rumbled and made the decision for her. "Maybe we should eat before anything else. That's strange though, that your stuff is missing. To be fair, waking up in a room that wasn't mine was also strange...Anyway, you good with finding the kitchen first?" She asked, fiddling with her bracelet. She wasn't a huge fan of this place, and all the people she didn't know began to get on her nerves a bit. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Evynn-

Evynn shrugged. "Sure, but we'll have to be wary of what we see. We don't know where we are and what could be in the food, so I'm probably not going to eat unless I have to. And yeah, it is strange that all my stuff is gone." She murmured just a bit and then smiled as a boy(Jackson) walked near them. 

"Hi, I'm Evynn Spano. What's your name, do you know where we are?" Evynn asked cheerfully but cautiously, standing in a Shotokan stance, ready to fight if she needed to.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

เรคเคђ 40:28-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

ᎠᎾᏆh mᎾᏆhᎬᏒ ᏦᏁᎾᎳ ᎽᎾu ᎳᎬᎪᏒᎬᏆh hᎬᏒ ᎠᏒᎪᏢᎬᔕ?

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Seraphina

I watched as another person entered the group, a girl smiled and told him something. I sighed, and watched other interactions.

"Geuss I'd better leave this rom and introduce myself," I muttered, then cheered myself up, "They might have some good stories to tell!"

I nervously approached the group, waving my hand slightly as I took in the hall covered in doors.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

Nothing else at the moment....

....asides from RPs

Always going to be a little lost...

Thumbnail avatar 860b938014

pantherlynx30

Dream font.

The sky was dark, and there was nothing. It was always dark with only a few words appearing. You. Are. Lost

I woke up, my surroundings new and trying to ignore my dreams. Where was I. Did I have my phone? Yes, I did. Was there WiFi? Yes. Were there other people? Currently not yet, thankfully. I pulled on a simple hoodie, put my headphones on and started to listen to my calming playlist. It helped me in newer surroundings, and when people came into my room. 

I decided staying in here would be fine, whoever designed this had worked out i'd like a fridge in my room. But how unusually specific this room was didn't bother me. My dream bothered me more, but the face peaking round was terrifiying. This is just a dream. Wait.. I only dream in black with words. Often the same thing. 

"Hi" the voice said

(this can be anyone)

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

Gang: Odetta/morse | Alizeh/Binary | Adelin/hex | Ace|Lola/moonrise | Aine|phoebe

You knock me out, I fall apart

swampcloud51

Diana-

She nodded in agreement. When two other people joined the tiny, two person group, Diana began to feel even more nervous. She chocked up a bit and walked away, soon running into Alex and Brian.

"Alex! Brian!" she exclaimed. "Wait, what are you guys doing here?"

{Brian and Alex were being ignored, so yeah}

Brian-

"Diana!" Brian and Alex exclaimed in unison. 

"I could ask the same for you," Brian pointed out, giving her a hug. "It's nice to see you, nonetheless."

"It's nice to see you too," Diana agreed. "I was just about to find the kitchen, you guys want to come?"

Brian nodded. "Sure, I'll come!"

Alexander-

"Diana!" Alex and Brian exclaimed in unison.

Alex gazed off at some of the other kids before deciding to meet them instead of finding the kitchen.

"Maybe later," he told Diana. "But tell me what you find!"

Diana nodded as she and Brian walked off, leaving Alex to introduce himself. He walked over to the group that Diana had left, and said, "Greetings, I am Alexander." 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

-Jackson-

I walked up to these two girls. 

“Hi, I’m Evynn Spano. What’s your name, do you know where we are?” She said it cheerfully but cautiously. She stood in a fighting stance.

”Hi Evynn. That’s a pretty name. My name is Jackson and no, I do not know where we are.” I told her, tapping my fingers against my side. “Also I think I could dodge you easily if you tried to fight me.”

-Abby-

I was having a dream that was just sounds, scary sounds. Sounds like people dying, monsters, and all that stuff.

Then I woke up. 

I sat sat up and looked around, this wasn’t my room. The room I was in was huge, it had a bookshelf, full of all the books I loved, a writing desk, a computer, a soccer goal with a soccer ball, and 3 doors, one lead to the bathroom, one lead into a closet, and one was closed, I’m guessing that one lead outside. I went into the closet and picked an Under Armour shirt, shorts, socks, and shoes. I went to the bathroom and got ready. Once I was done I went to the closed door and opened it. I walked outside. The house was beautiful. 

I decided to explore. I walked around and saw this other door. I decided to open it. There was a girl inside. She had short mahogany hair, freckles, and... well... I couldn’t see her eyes.

”Hi.” I said. 

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

im a proud christain though :)

pantherlynx30

"Hi." I said, looking up. My ice-green eyes showing my anger as I looked them in the eye. 

"Why did you come in?" I asked them, I didn't care if they thought I was angry or whatever. I just needed some time alone.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

Gang: Odetta/morse | Alizeh/Binary | Adelin/hex | Ace|Lola/moonrise | Aine|phoebe

tigercrawling99

-Abby-

“Hi.” She said looking up at me. Her eyes were full of anger. “Why did you come in?”

”Um... sorry. I wanted to see what was in here. I’ll leave.” I said and walked out and closed the door.

• Posted at:

-Grey-

Ares Child

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

doglavender646

Seraphina

"Greetings, I'm Alexander." I heard as slinked closer.

"Umm.. hi." I replied, staying closer to the wall.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

....asides from RPs

swampcloud51

Alexander-

My attention was taken by a girl with curly blond hair. She stood a few feet away from the group I had just introduced myself too, so I walked over. 

"You look scared," I noted. "Why? I'm not here to hurt you. Like I said, I'm Alexander. Who might the lovely lady in front of me be?" 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

doglavender646

Seraphina

Yeah, that wasn't the response I was expecting. I struggle to calm myself down. I really need to interact with people more, this seems a little extreme even to me.

"Seraphina. Shy." I manage to blurt out, before I slipped down and hug my knees, rocking softly. Okay, think about stories, I tell myself, relaxing slightly.

I look up and ask, "Any stories?"

I must seem so childish...

------

For some reason, I find it really fun to play extremely shy characters such as this one. ;)

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

....asides from RPs

swampcloud51

Alexander-

"You are shy," I agreed. "But, then again, I like shy. Pretty name, Seraphina. I like it. " I sat down on the floor next to her. 

"What do you mean, stories?" I asked. "Do you mean something like fairy tales?" 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Layla-

Since nobody had made much of an effort to speak to me I plopped down on the coach and read Harry Potter and thought about what this mysterious place was. Waiting to see if anybody would notice me, probably not but you never know, some could be potterheads. I suppose if nobody noticed me I could always check out the rest of the house, maybe just one more chapter.

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Hi, I'm back! After like a century...Sorry...

doglavender646

Seraphina

I must admit, I was getting a little better at relaxing, although his comments... I don't know, they just left me feeling slightly embarrassed. 

"Any," I replied, watching the hallway until I remembered something, "Wait." I said quickly then went into my room. Although I wasn't able to find my old notebook of told stories, I did find a new notebook and pencil. I quickly snatched those, wrote a quick title of, "Alexander Story-," and crouched back down next to Alexander.

"Okay," I replied, the pencil poised. At the moment, I was at a place of calm, a story, my notebook, and me.

Glad I have some sort of break against the shyness, I thought.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

....asides from RPs

doglavender646

Sorry about the font change.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

....asides from RPs

pantherlynx30

Ah, good. She went. I decided that I wanted to stay here for now, just in this calming blue room until I found a way to escape, back home.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

swampcloud51

Alexander-

I watched as Seraphina went to grab a notebook and came back. When she did and told me she was ready for the story, I cleared my throat and began.

"Once, there was a land where people weren't exactly people, they were half dragon..." I went on to tell the story. "Fortunetly, the old man and all the students did get their powers back."

{Hope you don't mind that I just did a summery}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

doglavender646

Seraphina

I jotted down notes as he began telling his story. I was a little surprised with the fact I had heard it before, but kept jotting down notes. When he finished, I added a title to the story that I thought made sense based off of the story. 

"Thanks.." I said, my shyness starting to come back to me. I realized this then said quickly, "Should we meet the others?" I'm not sure I can actually handle meeting new people, but I said it so... Guess I got to do it.

----------

It's fine that you just did a summary 

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

....asides from RPs

swampcloud51

Alexander-

"Well I don't know, you're the shy one. I'm fine either way." I told her, playfully shouldering her when I mentioned her being shy. 

{Want to ship 'em?} 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

pantherlynx30

i need someone for Camilla to force themselves to talk to her (aka an extrovert) as i'm short on ideas and she's not keen on going out her room.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

I'll do it!

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Oof the form didn’t go through. 

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

Layla:

I had finished the chapter, actually several, and was getting bored so I decided to wander around, I passed pools, libraries and lots of locked rooms. As I was about to turn into the next hallway I saw a figure. I realized with terror that it was not unlike the one in my dream, I  blinked and it was gone, must have been a trick of the light but I wasn't taking any chances, I bolted to the other side of the house and into what I thought was my own room but turned out to belong to a girl with short mahogany hair.

"Oh sorry, I thought this was my room, you haven't happened to see anything wierd, have you?"

• Posted at:

Kitsune

pantherlynx30

Another person. Seriously, I was getting sick of this.

"Oh sorry, I thought this was my room, you haven't happened to see anything wierd, have you?"

"No." I sighed, looking back at my phone, waiting for them to leave.

They didn't.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

Yeah, Layla nor irl me are good at taking a hint or reading tension in the room so this is probably accurate...

Layla:

I sat down on the bed. I needed to meet new people, might as well start now. 

"Well, be careful out there, I don't think you particularly want to get stabbed to death, do you?" I joked, then thought, "Huh, the figure was like the one in my dream, wierd. Anyways, do you know why were here? I mean I don't mind big mansions, but I do mind ones with serial killers."

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Poke

• Posted at:

Kitsune

tigercrawling99

-Abby-

Once I got out of that girl’s room I walked over to a place that didn’t have any people and leaned against it. I didn’t really want to talk to people. 

• Posted at:

-Grey-

Ares Child

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

pantherlynx30

the person stayed in my room, rambling on "Huh, the figure was like the one in my dream, wierd. Anyways, do you know why were here? I mean I don't mind big mansions, but I do mind ones with serial killers."

" I don't know what your on about, but all I want to do is escape." hoping she would notice I didn't want to talk. 

I went over to the fridge in my room, and grabbing some kind of sweet sat back down on my bed.

This person clearly didn't understand I wanted to be alone.

(if you stay long enough she might actually like you)

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

doglavender646

If you want to....

Seraphina

And... I'm stuck. I could either take the easy way out or I could take the very troublesome, yet probably for the best plan. Luckily, someone else decided. 

"Oh, um, I'm hungry. Know where kitchen is?" I ask.

Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not stammering or something. Then it hits. My knees start to get wobbly and my breathing starts to accelerate. Since I don't have any idea where the kitchen might be, I just race into my room (shut the door) and flop onto the bed to calm down. I breathe hard into the pillow, the sit up, grab the notebook and pencil and place them down on the bookshelf. I flop back onto the bed, clutch the pillow, and whisper into it, "Why shyness? Must you always stop me having a conversation?"

I hope he didn't take it the wrong way...

-------

You decide! I'm fine either way.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

....asides from RPs

swampcloud51

Alexander-

I was about to respond when Seraphina ran back into her room. I chased after her but was left at the door to her room. So, I knocked. 

"Seraphina? Seraphina, are you alright? I think it's a good idea to find the kitchen. Do you want to find it together?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Miranda:

I withdrew from my group to find the kitchen to grab some food. I stayed on the right side of the wall, thinking I had to find it eventually. After a long maze of hallways I found it and noticed a clock and found out that it was around 10:30. I was pouring a bowl of Doritos when I heard a noise behind me.

Thud... Thud... Thud... I tensed, but prayed it was just someone walking heavily through the mansion. Thud... Thud... Thud... I whirled around to see a kitten like the one in my dream. I was immediately confused. I reached toward the kitten and found that I could pet it and touch it. Something was off about it though... I grabbed my Doritos and walked toward my room, the kitten thudding behind me. On my way, I bumped into a boy with white-blond hair walking with a girl with golden blond hair. "Sorry! Didn't see you there."

"It's alright-" the boy was cut off by the Thunder Kitten, as I had decided to call it. "What was that?"

I pointed to the kitten behind me only to discover that it wasn't there. "What? But it was right there..."

"What was right there?" the girl asked.

"There was a kitten... From a dream I had... it was fluffy and loud..." I frowned. "I dunno. My name's Miranda. What are your names?"

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

RotPF (My Story): /337218

doglavender646

Seraphina

I heard Alexander through the door. I tore a piece of paper from the notebook and wrote:

Sorry, shyness. Also, needed to put notebook back, just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready. I think.

I pushed the notebook through the small crevice under the door and rested on the bed a bit. I must have slept a little, but I don't remember seeing anything. I just heard the forest and the townspeople again.

"Escape. Leave the forest. Get away before it pulls you in."

"Come a little closer, my dear..."

I gasped and shivered. I open the door a bit and peeked out.

"Ready." I manage to whisper, before stepping out into the hallway.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

....asides from RPs

swampcloud51

Alexander-

A piece of notebook paper came out from under Seraphina's took. It read:

Sorry, shyness. Also, needed to put notebook back, just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready. I think.

I smiled as I read it, and was glad she was at least coming out, even if it wouldn't be for a few minutes. 

And then I heard it. Cameras, shuttering as if taking pictures. I shivered, it having vaugely reminded me of a dream I had. I didn't dare turn around to look at Seraphina's door. 

But then I heard a someone whisper, "Ready." I turned around and spotted Seraphina. 

"Great!" I exclaimed, forcing myself to forget the camera noises and smile. "Then let's go!" I began to walk down the hall.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 0e453d7a13

crazyangel178

Found it, bookmark

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

~Experimental Color Fade~

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii

I'm native to the WoFMB but I do a single RP on the SAMB

crazyangel178

*starts reading the PoVs* AAAA WHY WHY MUST FROZENFLAME/EARTHENCLOUD HAVE NAMED THEIR CHARACTER SERAPHINA AND HAD THE DREAM THAT WAS SERAFINA FROM SERAFINA AND THE BLACK CLOAK AND THAT IS TOTALLY WHAT SERAFINA WOULD DREAM ABOUT.

AAAAAA

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

crazyangel178

*screams after reading more PoVs* YOU JUST SUMMARIZED JMA FOR "HUMANS" YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

doglavender646

I didn't even make that connection..... it was accident. Wow.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

....asides from RPs

swampcloud51

@Gleam, XD Glad you found it! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

doglavender646

Seraphina

"Great! Then let's go!" He exclaimed, and then silence. To be specific awkward silence.

"Yeah..." I said. Then just stood there. Right, I started walking towards where I thought the kitchen might be.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

....asides from RPs

swampcloud51

Alexander-

"You alright?" I asked, slowing down to her pace. "Or is it still just the shyness?" There was a T in the hall and I went left, hoping she'd follow.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane