Thumbnail avatar 8967521d21

pantherlynx30

There's a small backpack, merry poppins-esque. You look inside to see a trapdoor. Do you open the trapdoor?

~GANG LIST~

~Odetta/morse

~Alizeh/Binary

~Adelin/hex

~Ace

~moonrise

~Aine

~Natalee

~Phoebe

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Shadow

Gang: Odetta/morse | Alizeh/Binary | Adelin/hex | Ace|Lola/moonrise | Aine|phoebe

You knock me out, I fall apart

pantherlynx30

If you decide to open the trapdoor, you fall into a large hall with 12 doors.

1. Odetta

2. Alizeh

3. Adelin

4.Ace

5.moonrise

6.Aine

7.Natalee

8.Phoebe

9.Shadow

10.Bleu

11. ???

12. ???

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

Gang: Odetta/morse | Alizeh/Binary | Adelin/hex | Ace|Lola/moonrise | Aine|phoebe

pantherlynx30

You knock on odetta's door, waiting for a response.

-.-. --- -- . / --- -. / .. -. .-.-.- / is the response you get as the wooden door covered in vines opens with a creek and groan.

Inside you see Odetta, who has olive skin and a stronger build. Her hair is to her elbow and is a corn silk blonde. Her eyes are a deep Amber color, and she stands at 5'6. Her hair is usually kept in a low ponytail. The only blemish she has is that one hand is an inch shorter than the other. She lets you look around her room, which has soft grass flooring and wooden walls. There's a simple desk and a tree house bed.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

pantherlynx30

after looking in Odetta's nature room, you decide to go to the simple blue door. There's no response, but you open it anyway.

In this room you see a wooden carved thing saying Alizeh, this must be Alizeh's room. The bed looks bouncy and springy, the floor is wooden but covered in beanbags. On the floor you see a girl who has long platinum blonde hair and cloudy grey eyes with a tint of blue, her skintone is white with freckles dotted on her face, arms and legs. She gesters for you to come over to her. 

"Hey, be careful about going to the next room, Okay? Hex has some dangerous stuff there." You nod. "And also, what's your name?" You shake your head, and start to go out the door "oh.. Bye, see you around." 

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow