I know we have a ton of writers on the SAMB, and I’m curious: What are you working on? What kinds of stories are you writing, and how is it going right now?

And of course, if it’s on the MB, feel free to share the post number so people can check it out. Can’t wait to learn about what you’re up to!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

WOF: dragon powers, ranked /333793

Spirit Animals forum book recs! /332977

Shadow House #4: Coming soon! /334491

Goosebumps: Calling all writers /332978

I Survived: Your heroes! /333794

Thumbnail avatar b7e3028938

dragonflyhawk130

First!

Right now I am working on a sci-fi story called The Dark Side of the Earth. It's not on the SAMB though.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

She/her

LDS and proud!

"If you ain't crazy, you ain't human!"- My grandma

I used to be Dragonflyhawk14 See Thread 333994.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

i'm working on a forumfic, remembered, and a couple of other books. one idea i have is "flaws in our code", which is basically where everyone is programmed to act a certain way by birth and certain people live in small areas if they don't get coded. simplest explination.

• Posted at:

you can call me cat. Or Sylvia.

remember hurricane

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

you're loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

We do have a lot of writers... lets see most recent i am making a story and rp based of the same idea (stars in human form come to give baby powers, when he kids grow up they are sent to prison for their powers, and while trying to get out they find a letter sent to one of them, telling them to carry ou the plan, so oe might e bad idk.... and Alheimur helped with it too) I can post it if you want

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |

Triplets: Penny/Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Pony

3/30/18

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

I'm working on Riddle Room {/354073 if you want to read it}, something to do with crowns and elemental powers, and human-animal hybrid people who assassinate people in a government. {It's more complicated than it sounds...}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

A Warrior cat story called Heroes of the Clans, but still making a storyboard for it

Then I also have a spirit animals story called A Tale of Two Greencloaks here's the post number /335541 though I only have three chapters out

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Hi, I'm back! After like a century...Sorry...

Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

I'm working on too much. Frankly, I should probably stop and focus on some of them.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Flowers bloom, then wither... stars shine and one day

become extinct. This earth, the Sun, the galaxies, and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed.

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

More inactive because of school...

Thumbnail avatar 9dc07fdece

crowsoul50

I’ve been working on Cringestar’s Journey 2.0 under the table

• Posted at:

god of plants, healing, and peace. 

emo nemo

he//him

it’s a mental b r e a k d o w n *off key kazoo*

I EE, T OT O OG

TE TE I OIG O

I’m the android sent by CyberLife

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Sneakers and not-magic

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

I'm working on two stories: Sneakers, a joint collaboration with NR, Seeker, and Coral, with me being the editor (/334501). It's a tad dark.

My own personal project being the lighter SAMBfic No SAMBers Land, which is about the OCs of SAMBers adventuring through SAMBeri to find the SAMBers. Star Spirit is my favorite character okay (/325531)

i just realized Akira is in both of these.

Huh.

well then he IS my favorite boi, so-

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

These all sound super cool (and really varied!). Love that a lot of you are collaborating, too!!

Who else is working on something?

Also, feel free to use this as a place to share writing tips, or find accountability buddies!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

Thumbnail avatar 5f04795c3e

artisticbeliever77

I am and have worked on many books, mainly sticking with fanfiction. I have written two fanfictions with a friend and we am currently working on one based on our own ideas with another friend. We are writing them on wattpad and I welcome you to check them out

• Posted at:

"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." ~C.S Lewis

I'm currently working on a story(title in progress) about two Djinn and their battle against 'the dark one'(I refuse to reveal the name yet). My advice: do everything you can to focus. Otherwise you'll end up with a closet full of manuscripts like me. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming." -Tom Hiddleston

#Haven51and2000+posts

scarletdragon3016

Okay, that was such a general post. To be specific:

Saint Seiya Fanfics

A Meeting--Where some of the Gold Saint friends meet for the first time, their reactions, etc.

Atlas--First meeting of Shion and Atlas

Day of the Dead--The Capricorn Gold Saint, Shura, is revived on the first of November and he has to find out why he has been revived. Obviously...according to the title--to celebrate his country's tradition that he has never been able to take a full part of since childhood, despite his heritage and having grown up there.

End of Childhood--The turn of events changing the Gold Saints' lives drastically.

Little Terrors--I wrote this for fun, just to see how Saga would turn out when he's terrorized by a bunch of little Gold Saints he has to look after for a day...inspired by the second grade project My Horrible, Terrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day--Saint Seiya style, of course.

Loss--The last day before the fated battles; their last memories of each other to keep.

Reminders--Just, reminders and memories for the Patriarch.

Tears--When two friends have to clash, their memories, hopes, and dreams.

Gemini and the Scorpion--The backstory of Kanon and Milo.

Man Under the Mask--The mightiest man on the planet isn't just who he seems to be...

Sword and Arrow--Story of the Sagittarius and Capricorn, in childhood.

Tragic Turning--As the title says, the tragic turning that changed everything.

Water Bearer--The 12 highest Saints of Athena are revived, but there seems to be a even more sinister purpose behind the revival...

Some of these are really vague because I didn't want to put spoilers on there, or too many, at least. Sorry...

Spirit Animal Fanfics

"Unnamed"--A boy in Erdas travels to an alternate universe, where everything seems to be the opposite of the way it actually is...will he be able to find the place he truly needs to help?

RPs

Oathbound Oppression (by Tiger)

Returning Home (by Cain)

SA Roleplay (by Echo)

The Lost Ones (by Dawn)

Birthright (by Ari)

Homework/Assignments

(I don't have to explain this, do I...?)

Miscallaneous

-I'm writing a novel in Chinese...not going to reveal anything about it.

------

I think I overdid it...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

become extinct. This earth, the Sun, the galaxies, and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed.

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Thumbnail avatar 4375a08015

wolfwerewolf17219

I am probably the biggest writer you will ever meet. I have about 50-100 ideas of what a good story could be. I have them all in notebooks, some of them just the cover, but the main one i am doing is call: Good and Evil Dark and Light, i am on page 272 right now

• Posted at:

I pounced on the human claws digging into the man's skin. My claws went deeper every second. He screamed in agony. Then i noticed he stopped screaming and that is when i knew he was dead

I knew, i was DEADLY

Thumbnail avatar a2d895859c

goatgoblin10

I have IDEAS for stories but once I try to write them it's hard to put what I imagine into words. The genre's flop back and forth between contemporary and fantasy so maybe once I get a solid character, world, plot and so on down then I'll get to work on it but right now it's mostly brainstorming.

• Posted at:

Avery

Sometimes you have to have bad days to appreciate the good ones

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

@Wolf/avery I have the oppisite problem, i get ideas maybe once a month, so i am usually just trying o come up with ideas....

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |

Triplets: Penny/Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Pony

3/30/18

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

Stories- (not on SAMB)

Runaway

Spirit Animal Fanfiction (Conqueror)

Spirit Animal Fanfiction (Greencloak)

Spirit Animal Fanfiction (it’s my friends but I’m helping her write it because I know more about Spirit Animals)

The Other Side

The Secret Society of Powers

Experiment Animals

The Gaurdian

Whoever Shall I Save

Roleplays- (in SAMB)

(Ones I have made)

Light Or Dark

(Ones I’m in)

Nightmares? More like Lightmares! (By Rune)

Mermaid Magic (by Vixen)

Worthing School of the Gifted (by Unicorn)

The Lost Ones (by Dawn)

Werewolf Roleplay (by Echo)

I also have a doc full of story ideas

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

im a proud christain though :)

Thumbnail avatar a0a794e3ad

fairyjuno9

i'm writing a random kirby related thing if that matters any. :v

(/336012 if you're curious)

• Posted at:

hey i'm eli, a nerd from 2013, and i am just

· a huge kirby dork

· something of a writer, i rp a lot

· a teen who rambles too much

· and an artsy heck who draws a lot

that's about all that's special about me

Thumbnail avatar 3f614b917c

tsunamininja5

I'm currently trying to write the first chapter of a samurai book I've been working on for five years. I've restarted it so many times I've lost count. :/

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

- Jaguar -

- Tarik -

- The Silent Swordsman -

- Valor -

- Skip -

- Loki X -

- Fallout -

"A true warrior can live a life of light in a world of darkness." - Jaguar

Thumbnail avatar dafdc32f8a

minkcat61

A million stories I'll probably never finish. . . 

• Posted at:

Mink/Sky/Fox (depending on what website I'm on, I have many usernames)

Artist/animator/singer/writer

Fav animal: Mink/dragon/cat/gecko

Fav books: WOF, WC, HP, and whatever I write 

Idk what to put here TwT

"Idk any good quotes" - me

Thumbnail avatar d9dc5473ab

compasspaw43

I'm working on two currently. 

One is about an apocalyptic world where people have modified children, giving them animals body parts and tendencies to see if they survive better than normal humans.

the second one is a kind of fanfic, short story, kind of thing that's based off the blood guard series. It's basically the kids of the original characters.

I'm pretty uninspired right now so they are both just sitting there collecting dust in my google docks. 

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

Thumbnail avatar b40aad2340

dragonbreeze930

My book is called Nine- A Kitsune's Tails. It's about animals, of course. This story is essentially a series about a Kitsune who is trying to put himself back together again (I can explain why later). It revolves mainly around a fox named Falen, who lives with his mother at the edge of the wood. He never knew his father, nor was he ever born to see him. Falen has no idea he's special- his mother, who knew who he actually was, never mentioned it. Actually, his father died almost immediately before he was born (there's a prologue on this, if you want to read it I'll send it). It happened when the griffins (who are sorta uppy and powerful at the time) get into a skirmish with a large band of wolves (basically terrorist wolves). When Falen's father heard the news, he knew that whoever won wasn't going to do anything good... but I can't spoil the rest unless you read the prologue. Falen, however, by his father's power, had eight of his nine tales removed while he was still 'to-be-born', as well as take away his powers. This way, Falen would be protected from what would come of his father's actions. But little did he know that Kitsune magic can be very touchy, despite being endless in power. Now as a couple years pass (each year for them is about four years in human years, so they mature quickly) Falen has had to do pretty much everything around their little cottage- but worst of all, his mother is in bad health, and failing quickly. Little does he know, but his mother is being tormented by more than just her health... he learns that one day, as he wakes to find his mother (she dies, I can't say how cause it's against forum rules cause it's pretty disturbing) and three griffins outside in the cold, wet grass outside their home... 

By the way, the animals in my book are humanshape, so they stand like humans, have the anatomy of a human, and (best of all) can operate Repeaters, Swords, Knives, etc. 

Here's some more details-

Setting- so far the setting (at least in the first series) takes place in The Valley and The Outlands. The Valley is a lush, forest-y area, home to lots of different creatures. However, there is one type in particular that rule it- that’s the griffins. The griffins, as powerful as they are, mostly reside in their Palace on the mountain which overlooks the Valley, which demonstrates their dominance and regality. Few creatures besides the griffins are allowed to reside in this place, and exceptions for most are rare. However, there was one instance where this was allowed... and that was only the beginning. 

The Outlands are a bare, rugged terrain sitting just outside the Valley’s mountain border. It wasn’t always this way- there is a certain reason why. 

Further- This series so far does not take place in any other area; however, it is made up of many, many different terrains and lands. 

Have you ever heard of the legend of the Kitsune? There aren’t many well-known or popular stories of this creature, and that’s why I wanted to use it in my story (basically my own legend). In short, Kitsune is the Japanese word for ‘fox’. The legend behind this is one of a Nine-tailed fox who lives for a long time, does magic, etc. I absolutely love this creature, and nothing made me more pleased than making my own world out of something like him. 

Characters- Won’t be revealing these until I give more of the story away.

Here's Weapons and stuff-

Xankro Repeaters: Like I explained previously, these are sci-fi rifles which (of course) fire out Xankro.

Xankro Melee Weapons: Swords, Knives, Lances, etc. are made use of Xankro too, but in a completely different way. What's Xankro? It's a substance found underneath the ground; it's a magic material. When Xankro is melted down, Xankro is placed into the center of the blade of a silver weapon when constructed, which then allows interesting things to happen. Silver, being Xankro’s finest stimulant, lets the wielder give off an edifying orange shock when firmly clashed against another object, giving it a cool and powerful blow. This works by the silver reacting with the Xankro when being swung around, then finally giving a shock when clashed.

Creatures: The creatures are as follows- Foxes, Wolves, Cats, Griffins, and Seraclaws. Remember, these creatures have a human anatomy, meaning they stand on two legs and use their front paws as ‘hands’ (but please note that their paws or tails or anything have not changed. The only different thing is their human way of standing). This way, the animals act very human-like, while keeping their animal/fantasy purpose. It’s really cool. Just take my word for it.

Seraclaws are my own creature. While their look is still under development, all I can say is that they have four wings, are quite bird-like, and are a reddish-crimson color.

Special Details: Here are some nice things I included- Slates, and Xankro powered helmets (Moonlight Griffins only. I can explain later.). Slates are sort of like fantasy tablets, and are powered by magic. The magic lies in the blue stone in the center of a small, flat piece of marble. It was given exclusively to the griffins by a magician long ago, and it helps keep them organized and on top of everything. It holds files of all the Palace members and can even keep contact with others in the network.

Finally, there are Shadows. These are dark, whispy creatures that live secluded from most everyone else. Each creature in the world has one- it’s usually the evil side of him. They look exactly like the regular form, only they are pitch black in color and have cold blue eyes. They are capable of a few combat magic spells, as well. Shadows aren’t always made up of the evil of a creature; they can be passive if their regular leads a decent life, but this isn’t always common.

Well, that’s it for the basics. If you’re really wanting to know more, let me know and I’ll get it out there. This book is quite a work in progress, and I’m proud of the popularity I’ve gained- not just from the one’s I know, but even those I don’t! I’ll try to get an excerpt out there soon, and please let me know if you want to be updated on the major stuff that comes out as I progress in the series. Thank you!

PS. Being the horrible artist I am, I hired an artist for this xD she’s really good though- A grade stuff like digital art! #UpdateMehBreezeIStillDon'tBelieveInYa put that in your sig so I know you're at least remotely interested.

• Posted at:

-Breeze-

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

The relaxed of the relaxed.

I’m a Kitsune.  Am I joking? A Kitsune is always joking.

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 0e453d7a13

crazyangel178

Well, I have about 10 million books-in-progress (yes I'm not even a teenager but I'm writing books) and haven't finished any. I also have a Wings of Fire fanfiction on the WoFMB.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii

I'm native to the WoFMB but I do a single RP on the SAMB

Thumbnail avatar 84275d5517

pizzacheese45

I am (off and on) working on a story about the history of my SAMB persona. I'm also planning to make this into a series.

• Posted at:

I am Pizz C Yzarc 

This is my gang:

Chickie

Rumor

Rumoress

Favorite Book Series:

Harry Potter

I am Number Four

Michael Vey

Spirit Animals

Keeper of the Lost Cities

Zodiac

Favorite TV Show:

The Librarians

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

i’m a writer and i’m working on my anxiety. i’m also working on not being homesick bc my trip lasts another week. but in terms of writing, i have an idea in the back of my head for a poem about what home means

• Posted at:

call me happeh

she/her

she’s bi-eauty, she’s gray-ace

canadian-chinese

catholic

will make puns

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

I’m writing a new FWRP/RP for the SAMB and WOFMB, plus a ForumFiction I need to edit and plot out. 

From the the looks of it, my ForumFic might come in within a few months depending on difficulties. 

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

Thumbnail avatar 256631b24d

crowwings29

*sobbing* So many fanfics for another site but I can't tell you where because the fourms don't allow you to share outside sites! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#RememberHurricane

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

I am a Child Of Zeus, don't mess with me or I'll electrocute you! >:D

Thumbnail avatar 2088dcdb47

breakingtiger140

I basically only write short stories because I don't have patience, but I submit my entries into competitions and the results have been pretty good! I am focusing on real themes such as mental disorders (depression, dementia, etc) for my newest story. I also do a lot of poetry.

I'm the greatest fan of Dan Brown novels too! Kudos to him (pls don't read his books if you are under the age of 15 at least some adult themes lol)

• Posted at:

The cobbled courtyard was bathed in gentle moonlight. As the assassin tread quietly towards the oak doors that laid ajar, a quiet rustling drew his attention. He whirled around.

A flash of a silver throwing knife.

A muffled thud.

All was silent.

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

I have too many ideas for stories...

-u-

I hope i'll pick one!

• Posted at:

Echo

Watch out, I'm a fangirl and tend to screech

#TABLE FLIP

#APFAMRTNUOMT 

Pronounced:"Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

Christian

Weird and antisocial

Notice me senpai! 

Flipside: Silence 

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Two main things, The Fireflower (some of which is on here) and A Princess and a Paladin (Which, for the record, has nothing to do with VLD)

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

✩Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS

crowwings29

Here are all my spirit animal fanfics I'm working on.

Chasing Home - Chester, the adopted Son of Shane and Conor, has issues. He hates sitting still, hates yelling, hates being stared at. When a trip for the anniversary of ending the second war goes haywire. Chester is left in a place where he doesn't belong, where he doesn't exist.

Alyssa, daughter of Abeke and Shane, has seen many things and heard many stories. At the anniversary party a boy mysteriously falls through the Evertree, her world is about to get sent sideways.
Now the children of the four fallen and the devourer are in a journey. Find away to get Chester home at all costs. The question is: What happens if they can't?

Combined As One - Summoning ceremonies aren't supposed to go wrong. Either you summon a spirit animal or you don't. When Seven kids drink the nectar or bile, something went terribly wrong, all they know is that it wasn't supposed to happen.

Fairytales - Shane and Conor find an old book in the Greenhaven library. Upon opening it they get pulled into the books world. The only way out is to complete the story but how can they complete it if the book alters their minds to fit their new roles?

The Four Legends - When four children in Erdas summon legendary animals: The Maned Wolf, The Boa Constrictor, The White Serval, and The Water Deer. They are taken into a whole new world of adventure and danger.

Mirrors - The story of a Steriolan boy and a Euran girl .
In another world four different great beast had fallen. In Steriol, Ces Sumonles summons Tellun and he gets the bonding sickness. Meanwhile in Eura, Quinn Houghton summons a barn owl but not everyone in her family approves about this. What happens when these two meet each other?

The Rot - When Spirit animals start decaying it reveals something that nobody in Erdas knew. All the spirit animals are undead. Its becomes a dangerous journey for a group of four kids to help prevent all spirit animals from becoming corpses once more.

The Sickness - Everyone in Erdas knows of the spirit sickness. The people knew it would only effect those who don't drink the nectar after their thirteenth birthday, but what happens if someone drank it before they turned eleven?
When young Conor is forced into taking the nectar when he's only ten, he enters a new world of chaos.
A full year passes when the green cloaks finally find him. Conor doesn't seem to be trusted with the other kids too well.

The Reversal - Conor, the confusing son of the earl of Trunswick; Meilin, a spy in the greencloaks for the conquerors; Rollan, the merchant boy who is kleptomaniac; and Abeke, the rain dancer who doesn't want to even be here.
Four children who's lives are going to take a twist when they summon spirit animals but not just any spirit animals, the four fallen.
A Wolf, Falcon, Leopard, and Panda will change these four kids and all of Erdas but will it be for the better or for the worse?

The Human Beasts - In Erdas there is a special facility where something has been created. It was tested and discovered that a great beast's DNA can be modified into human DNA. Using this knowledge, the people at this facility have created these things are known as The Humans Of Beasts, H.O.B for short, a great beast but in the form of a human. These humans have been living Erdas completely unknown until someone discovered their existence. Its turned into a race between The Greencloaks and a new enemy to get these kids.

A Deadly Return - When Song returns to Erdas, she is madden and bent on making the four fallen kids suffer as she did, two great beasts resurface. It's a race against the clock to find the 2 summoners and their great beasts while also attempting to stop exprincess song from destroying all of Erdas once again.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#RememberHurricane

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

I'm working on a fantasy story called "Dawn of the Regalia". I haven't had the chance to work on it as I've been out of the country, but I can work and post it again. Thread is in sig, as well as sign ups.

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Story Sign Ups: /333823

Dawn of the Regalia: /334009

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?

You all are so prolific!! Keep writing and keep telling us about what you're working on.

Do you like to write a little bit every day or write a lot all at once?

• Posted at:

Recent threads

crowwings29

It varies. Sometimes I write multiple chapters a day and others I'll write 1 or 2.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#RememberHurricane

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

scarletdragon3016

@Moderator Sarah E.

It depends on what time I have and what ideas I have. I spend way too much time organizing. Sometimes when I'm not doing that I'll put, like, 500 ideas down at once, and then sort it out. :P I try to write a lot but, of course, there's also the problem of trying to be original and not repeat anything, so...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a  

Explosion

i   

a  

n 

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Depends on whether I have writer's block or not

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

✩Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS

I tend to write a little bit a day, as my schedule tends to be a little wild. 

• Posted at:

cαín

A Gunslinger

Female

Insanis Triplet

Mistress of strategies

Scriptor & Elysium

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming." -Tom Hiddleston

#Haven51and2000+posts

Thumbnail avatar b804bbaa2f

fashionangel225

I'm currently planning out a comic about middle-schooler spies, and I write a somewhat popular(?) story on the WoFMB called Rhythm Access. I'm also working on a few personal stories and new things I hope to post to the SAMB. 

• Posted at:

{Riri}

The stars align when our eyes would meet

You'd think the universe is telling us something

In another life, would fate steal you away?

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

#rememberhurricane

(; we are a arm now #firstdingut

i am working on my first dragon book and i need ideas my dragons are trying to get in a ice palace

• Posted at:

1 ,