Does this sound interesting?

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

My name is Rowan Vierra and I am one of the Lost Ones. Who are the Lost Ones? We were the ones who survived the disease that wiped out almost all of the Earth's population. Now, we are the last hope of the future of the human race.

The year is 4205 and just 6 months ago, 99.99% of the Earth's population died. Only a few of us survived, although no one is sure if that is a better fate. Those who survived became the Lost Ones. In Other, put "The".

When we became the Lost Ones, the almost sole survivors of the disease epidemic, we were granted superhuman powers that came with a terrible price. Not only were the few normal people who had not sucumbed afraid to allow us to care for them, we became monsters. Every day, we become less and less human, and more animal. We call it the Madness. At first, it wasn't so bad. Every once in a while, for mere moments, odd feelings overtook us. Some of us craved raw meat, others felt an irrational fear of the others around them, and some tried to climb or burrow underground before coming to their senses. We thought we could ignore it, go on with our lives. We were wrong. The Madness became worse. The moments became minutes, or even hours. We would wake up in the middle of the night to find we had torn our bedding to pieces, or had destroyed an entire house. We also dreamed of being animals, being wild. Some of us thought it might not be so bad. After all animals had no responsibilites and could do as they pleased. Then, a scout who had been searching for other survivors came back with news of remote reasearch facility, in which scientists who had found a cure for the disease were rumored to be located.  Even if the scientists were dead, they might have research papers. We could find a cure for the sick normal people and possibly for our Madness! In Other, put "Lost".

Many of the Lost Ones had wondered if there could be a cure for the disease, a cure that would save the few remaining living people who had not become Lost Ones. After all, all of the Lost Ones are young, the oldest only 18. None of the Lost Ones know how to care for ill people, or run a society.

We need the last living adults to survive. Without them, the Earth will become an empty planet, uninhabited. However, with the Madness growing inside of us, is the journey worth the risk, especially if the rumors prove to be wrong.

12 of the Lost ones decide that they will find the supposed research facility, in hopes that if there are scientists inside, they will have a cure both for the disease and the Madness. This group of Lost Ones have reasons other than themselves, though. The 12 who take up the quest are all related in some way to one of the sick adults, who are only kept alive through suspension tanks that keep them in a state halfway between alive and dead. With time running out, the team must find the research facility and get the cure in time. After all, now the disease has mutated and not even Lost Ones are immune. In Other, put "Ones".

Spots: (Note: All of the spots are the Lost Ones who decide to take up the quest. You can also make forms for side characters, for example, someone who is left behind by someone who goes on the quest.)

Quest Leader: Rowen Vierra- Taken by me

Quest Member 1: Open

Quest Member 2: Open

Quest Member 3: Open

Quest Member 4: Open

Quest Member 5: Open

Quest Member 6: Open

Quest Member 7: Open

Quest Member 8: Open

Quest Member 9: Open

Quest Member 10: Open

Quest Member 11: Open

Quest Member 12: Open

Power List: (You can also request other powers than what I have listed.)

Physical Powers:

Ice- Can create an manipulate ice

Fire- Can create and manipulate fire

Water- Can create and manipulate water

Earth- Can move earth-base materials such as dirt and rocks

Plants- Can manipulate plants and cause them to grow or die

Strength- Super strength

Healing- Can heal others and themselves

Mental Powers:

Foresight- Can see the future

Dream manipulation- Can control others dreams but not their own

Mind control- Can control others

Illusion- Can create illusions

Telepathy-  Can speak into others minds and sense others thoughts

Telekenesis- Can mentally move things

Emotion Manipulation- Can sense and manipulate other's emotions

Delete everything in parentheses on the for if you have read this far.

Rules:

Only 2 characters per person

Saves last 2 days

You can have 1 mental power and 1 physical power only

You may have the same power as someone else, but don't everyone have the same powers
Please ask before controlling other peoples' characters

I have the right to decline forms

Please try and post at least once every 2 days

Have fun!

Form:

Spot:

Name:

Gender & oriantation:

Appearance: (Detailed, please)

Personality:

Backstory: (Optional)

Powers: (See list above)

Relation to Person Who is Dying:

Crush:

Other:

My Form:

Spot: Quest Leader

Name: Rowan Vierra

Gender & oriantation:Female, straight

Appearance: Long black hair with ragged ends,  narrow steel grey eyes with flecks of gold and green in then, unusually tall and lanky, sleekly muscular. Has a limp from an old injury. Always wears black or dark grey, and a pair of knee high, leather riding boots. Oval-shaped face with long eyelashes, a narrow nose, and full lips. Has a pointed chin and high set cheek bones.

Personality:Very brave and a good leader. However, she is very sad most of the time and rather cold and untrusting to people she doesn't know well. She is often reckless and has a tendency to take unnecessary risks. Will not hesitate to give her life for those she loves.

Backstory: She was very close to her father, who was a scientist and one of the first to die from the disease. His loss has made her cold and untrusting to most people. However, she has an extensive knowledge because of her father, and despite not having healing powers, she spends most of her time in the infirmary, assisting in the healers' search for a cure.

Powers: Foresight and fire

Relation to Person Who is Dying: Her grandmother

Crush: Open, just ask!

Other: The Lost Ones

Mods, please let this throught. It took forever to type!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

You can judge me by what you see, but that doesn't mean you're seeing me.

"No running in the library!" -Me

Still alive, just not very active. 

dragonflyhawk130

Wow! That went through fast! Thanks mods!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Save a quest member!

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

*∂яσρ-кι¢кѕ ρυмρкιи* SKOOPY

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

nínjα turtlє чσu вєttєr stσp pσkíng mє

dragonflyhawk130

Saved!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

Save a quest member, please!

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

dragonflyhawk130

Saved!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

dragonflyhawk130

Spots:

Quest Member 1: Saved for Bear

Quest Member 2: Saved for Galaxian (Is that your nickname?)

Quest Member 3: Open

Quest Member 4: Open

Quest Member 5: Open

Quest Member 7: Open

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

athleticbear159

Name: Eve Brunick

Gender & oriantation: female, and straight

Appearance: She has smooth, golden brown hair with natural gold and carmel highlights that ombres down to a blond color. It falls in soft waves to her midback but she keeps it up at all times, in either a smooth high ponytail or her signature long dutch braids(if you search up "long dutch braids", it's like the second one). Her eyes are an icy blue with sea foam rims and silvery specks, her eyelashes are very long and dark especially when compared to her hair and eyes. Eve has deeply tanned and pretty much flawless skin, she's naturally tan and spent a lot of time outside. She has defined yet squared features and arched eyebrows that have a perfect thickness and look a bit unnatural though they are. She's short and has an athletic build, though she's much stronger than she looks. Wears anything athletic and casual, usually an athletic tshirt, a big sweatshirt, and a pair of shorts/capris. She's very pretty.

Personality: Eve's athletic and tough, a strong-willed person who you shouldn't mess with. She has both physical and mental strength, and is very brave and daring to the point of recklessness. She is a fighter, not a lover, but truly has a heart of gold and would do anything to save her friends and loved ones. Eve sometimes seems cold and unforgiving, but that's because she has a wall of stone around her since her history wasn't great. That's why she's such a fighter and won't give up. She's very competitive and stubborn, along with a short temper, a hot head, and a slight cussing problem.

Backstory: Meep later

Powers: Strength, if possible can I have Speed(which also gives reflexes) so she can become like a super warrior or something? Like Capsicle(Captain America duh)

Relation to Person Who is Dying: Her older brother(s), Noah and Conner. Her other brother Lucas died a while back.

Crush: TBD, open

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

Save a quest member please!

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

im a proud christain though :)

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Save a quest member please!! Also if we can save powers, please save fire power for physical and emotion manipulation!! Ill submit my form sometime today (I love this Rp idea!! I actually did a  Rp based off of Young World :3) 

• Posted at:

Mariah

I'll be back when the fire inside of me has grown brighter..

scarletdragon3016

Great...the form didn't go through. *sighs.*

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

scarletdragon3016

Yeah, if we can save powers save mind control please...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Save a quest member

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save a quest member, and if we save powers then save healing!

• Posted at:

☪ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#Let go of perfect

We are the RIPTIDE

SPOOPY

Save a quest member!

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Hi, I'm back! After like a century...Sorry...

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save member with telekinesis and if possible, force field manipulation. I’ll post a description of the latter power if needed.

• Posted at:

✦

օƈȶօɮɛʀ ɨֆ ɦɛʀɛ ɦօռɛʏֆ, ǟռɖ ʏօʊ ӄռօա աɦǟȶ ȶɦǟȶ ʍɛǟռֆ...

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Name:Layla Robinson

Gender & oriantation:Female and bi

Appearance: Fair skinned, 5'6, green-blue eyes, long blond messy hair, wears a t-shirt, and dirty, torn jeans

Personality:Used to be a nerdy, absent-minded girl, but after the plague hardened up, though still can let her mind slip into fictional worlds at night, half-asleep and is wondering if perhaps she should make her world into an illusion she can live in till she becomes animal, she's socially awkward and tends to ramble when nervous and becoming petty when angry

Powers:Fire and Illusions, same as Kitsunes (not saying she's a fox, unless were actually turning into animals like Redcloaks)

Relation to Person Who is Dying: Mom

Crush: N/A

Other:The Lost Ones

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Hi, I'm back! After like a century...Sorry...

dragonflyhawk130

All saved and accepted! I will updated the spots tomorrow morning when I’m not on mobile. 

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

dragonflyhawk130

Also, you don’t have to save powers. I decided its alright if 2 people have the same powers. 

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

scarletdragon3016

Name: Hitan

Gender & orientation: Male, Straight

Appearance: He is about 5’ 5’’, or 1.66 meters tall. He has a very angelic appearance, with his golden eyes and fair blond hair. The light in his eyes is a sheen of silver, and his hairstyle curves around his face, which is boyish and makes him seem younger than he actually is. Sometimes, in certain types of light, his eyes are a tint of silver and gold.

His skin is very pale, and it seems to be unable to change to anything other than that. His features make him seem like a girl at times.

When thinking he tends to put a finger or his hand onto his chin and go into his “thinking” expression (which makes him seem either even younger or even more like a girl). He has a slim body shape and it seems to be unable to bulk up; thus, the muscle that he does have is seemingly unnoticeable.

He wears a white robe on top of an inner shirt and pants with a brown belt, a collar-like accessory on his neck, and high boots. He tucks a feather-like accessory on the left side of his ear, next to the ear, which is also white.

Personality: Hitan is cordial and polite. Most of the time one will not see him without a small smile on his face at least, and he hides his emotions under that smile, or a neutral expression. Despite seemingly friendly he hides more of his personality underneath, and in truth has a secretive personality.

With those he is more close to he will share and reveal more, and will care for their wellbeing, however he is still very secretive in general. With the closest friends or teammates he may even sacrifice himself or go to great limits, if his caring goes to that degree. However, that degree of trust from him requires a lot of time together, him truly caring for the other person, and him feeling that it would be worth it to put himself in another’s position of danger, and possibly even more factors depending on the circumstance.

He is the kind of person who others would call very “unusual” or “weird”, and he accepts that. At first sight, however, he seems like a friendly and outgoing person, which can be deceiving.

He likes to hide his true thoughts and feelings, and rarely do negative emotions come to his face. Calm, collective, and formal, he is a gentleman and will act politely to anyone. He detests dishonorable methods that others use. At worst, he just looks very stern and resolute, but he will never lose his temper or do anything rash because of his emotions. He never raises his voice or gives in to anger, even if he is always determined to make his goals a reality.

Before doing anything he likes to think and consider first, making him somewhat bad at just go in suddenly to do something. He is a very good thinker and strategist, however. He is somewhat of a bibliophile and he carries a book around with him most of the time, unless something is planned and he has to put it down. Sometimes he also uses his book as a defense.

He is capable of deductive reasoning, being intelligent and having good analyzing and synthesizing skills. In situations of having to interact with people, he will initially be polite when needed, and then he will start to read, though still paying attention to what is going on.

Backstory: I guess we’ll find out…!

Powers: Mind Control & Flying/Projectiles

Relation to Person Who is Dying: Guardian & Trusted Friend, Last Trusted Person

Crush: None (it has to be kind of specific with personality and all that…)

Can he use projectiles (special kinds of feathers) that come with his wings, if flying is allowed?

Also, his personality is deceiving, so please, no one just look through him right away…

POV Color (if needed)

--

I'm not sure whether we need surnames or not, but if we do I'll add one. Do I need to edit/modify anything? Any areas of concern?

Thanks!

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

athleticbear159

Hey Dawn, so can my character have super speed? If not, she'll have fire powers.

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

dragonflyhawk130

Spots:

Quest Member 1: Eve Brunick- Taken by Bear
Quest Member 2: Hitan- Taken by Galaxian Explosion
Quest Member 3: Saved for Grey

Quest Member 4: Saved for Mariah

Quest Member 5: Saved for Livvy

Quest Member 6: Saved for Aurelia

Quest Member 7: Layla Robinson- Taken by Kitsune

Quest Member 8: Saved for Jokester

Hope that's all correct. If not, please correct me!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

dragonflyhawk130

@Galaxian- The powers are fine, but would you please add a surname? Thanks!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

dragonflyhawk130

@Galaxian Explosion- Accepted!

@Bear- Sure, super speed is good!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

dragonflyhawk130

Also, if anyone else saves or posts a character, I may not be able to respond right away, or possibly until tomorrow evening because I am going out of town for a night.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

scarletdragon3016

Okay, his full name is Hitan Yume. :D

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

dragonflyhawk130

Ok! Thanks!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

Spot: Quest member 3

Name: Jackson Trevor

Gender & oriantation: male, straight

Appearance: Jacks has light brown hair with blonde streaks. His eyes are hazel (blue/green kind). He doesn’t show much emotion on his face. He has a slight build and is tall, about 6’2. He is very tan. He wears comfortable clothes. In warm weather he wears a t-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes. For colder weather he wears a t-shirt with a hoodie or a jacket, sweatpants, and boots

Personality: he is pretty quiet and it takes him a while to trust people. He is loyal to his friends. He is a good listener when he wants to be. He normally bottles up his emotions. He’s mysterious to everyone for a while

Backstory: no

Powers: plants and telepathy

Relation to Person Who is Dying: his mom and dad

Crush: open

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

im a proud christain though :)

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Spot: Quest Member

Name: Arran 'Ari' Likin

Gender & oriantation: Male and Bi

Appearance: Ari has close cropped, dark hair which always seems to be a mess. There are always a few strains in his face. Sometimes he dyes colors into his hair. Currently there are red streaks in his hair. His eyes a gorgeous sea green shade. He’s a bit taller than average, but scrawny. His skin tone is a light caramel. Freckles dot his face. He has a tattoo of the constellation Orion on the back of his neck. Doodles often cover his arms and hands. A common outfit for him would be a white t-shirt, a black windbreaker, ripped jeans, converse and a beanie.

Personality:Ari is a very artistic person. He’s very talented in the arts, and is extremely creative. He’s a bit of a scatter brain at times because there’s a thousand ideas in his head. He’s a sarcastic Daydreamer with his heart on his sleeve. Loyal to the end. Brave to the point of recklessness. Very sensitive and emotional.

Backstory: Confidential. (Aka I have no idea what to do I'll figure it out lol)

Powers: Can I have electricity manipulation for a physical power? If not, Earth and Illusions

Relation to Person Who is Dying: His eldest sister

Crush: open

Other: The lost ones.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

dragonflyhawk130

All accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

dragonflyhawk130

Spots:

Quest Member 2: Hitan Yume - Taken by Galaxian Explosion
Quest Member 3: Jackson Trevor- Taken by Grey
Quest Member 4: Saved for Mariah
Quest Member 5: Arran 'Ari' Likin- Taken by Livvy
Quest Member 6: Saved for Aurelia
Quest Member 8: Saved for Jokester

@Jokester, Mariah, and Aurelia- Your saves have expired. Please re-save or make your forms.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Oh, save a spot! 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past,

but I daresay, you might

learn something from it." -

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Triplet with Time and Tiger

Everything just got

Spooky

dragonflyhawk130

@Rune- Saved!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

dragonflyhawk130

Spots:

Quest Member 4: Saved for Rune

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Save a spot!  Also, could my character have storm powers and portal powers?

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium

Fine I guess Ill update my siggy

dragonflyhawk130

@Kraken- Saved! And, yes storm and portal powers are fine.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

dragonflyhawk130

Spots:

Quest Member 4: Saved for Rune
Quest Member 6: Saved for Kraken

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

dragonflyhawk130

Unless there are a lot more people who want to join, I am going to have just 8 spots so we can get started sooner.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Name: Breanna {pronounced Bree-anna. She goes by Brea most of the time} Corex 

Gender & oriantation: female; straight 

Appearance: Brea has long, chocolate brown hair that falls between the middle of her back and her hips. She often puts it in braids, though it can be very difficult to do that, due to the fact it tangles easily. She's got hazel eyes and a button nose. She's about average height, give or take about 5' 3". She has pale skin, but it tans easily and doesn't freckle. She's got an oval head shape. She normally wears jeans and hoddies with kangaroo pockets. {She keeps a pocket sized sketchbook in there, along with a pen, pencil, pencil sharpener, and an eraser. 

Personality: Though shy, she's determined and feisty, not afraid to stand up for her friends. Oddly enough, she's scared to stand up for herself or express her feelings. That's probably because she's got low self-esteem. She's a big time dreamer, and loves to draw. She is a goodie-two-shoes, and horrible at keeping secrets. Once you get past her shy sell, she's still, well, shy. Kinda. She's not a huge talker. However, a more competitive side of her shows and she won't back down from a challenge. She's very caring and a good listener.

Backstory: Maybe later 

Powers: Healing and Telepathy

Relation to Person Who is Dying: Uncle and father 

Crush: Open, just ask! 

Other: The Lost Ones; form is in POV color/font 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past,

but I daresay, you might

learn something from it." -

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Triplet with Time and Tiger

Everything just got

Spooky

dragonflyhawk130

Spots:

Quest Member 4: Breanna Corex- Taken by Rune
Quest Member 6: Saved for Kraken

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

1 ,