Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

yeah, since I'm on a competitive dance team we had a couple guests instructors come in from the NYC ballet and some other place I can't remember. I dance, ballet style, lyrical style, and occasionally jazz and contemporary. The guest instructors taught classic ballet, musical theater, and tap. I take none of those except ballet. They still made me participate...

ok, imagine this:

an older guy standing in a room full of teenage girls who don't want to be there.

easy right? Now imagine the guy trying to tell them that everything they have been taught, is wrong. Imagine him threatening to make the girls to push-ups. Imagine one of those girls about to burst into tears because she's is frustrated and ready to throw the guy out the window (if she is physically capable, which she is not.) 

IT TURNS OUT THAT CLASS WAS TWO HOURS OF JUST STRETCHING. JUST STRETCHING AND JUMPING AND SOME FAILED TURNS! 

Fast forward to the next class. Musical Theater. It actually wasn't bad. I have no complaints other than is only lasted 30 minutes. 

Tap is next. This specific girl hasn't put on tap shoes on since she was eight. 10 minutes into the class and she's trying to do a step and everyone else has it and is doing the advanced version. 10 minutes later. The instructor starts giving choreography. The girl is completely failing and the instructor won't go over the steps nor will he slow down. The girl gets angry and storms out of the room and down the stairs. The girl lays in the floor crying a cursing. The girl is comforted by one of her original teachers and she comes back up stairs. Her friend asked her what's wrong and a the girl bursts into tears again and sits out the rest of the class. When it's done, she runs downstairs and grabs her thing and then sprints to the car. She crys again, takes a shower and goes to bed. 

10 points if you actually read all that. It turned out more like a rant than anything. Anyway, when I get frustrated I lose it. This was a minor case, I usually lose control of my body and my thinking process stuff and my speech. This spasific incident was influenced by the fact that I haven't eaten since breakfast and I went and burnt that energy. I'm not trying to get attention or be dramatic or whatever, this actually happens to me and I wanted to rant about it. You probably think I'm weird. Actually, you probably thought that before so, ehhh. Ok, bye :)

I still kinda want to throw that guy out the window. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

ok......................

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar 8967521d21

pantherlynx30

hope your feeling better, and honestly I understand how frustrating it is when people don't slow down and your there like what am i doing? is this correct? can someone at least tell me if i'm doing it right or wrong? how to improve maybe might be nice.

• Posted at:

Call me Shadow

Gang: Odetta/morse | Alizeh/Binary | Adelin/hex | Ace|Lola/moonrise | Aine|phoebe

You knock me out, I fall apart

awww Ray I'm so sorry you had to go through that I understand what that is like it's very frustrating.  -hugs Ray- 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Ack. That sounds horrible, I hope you're feeling better :(

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

BeEp BeEp ImMa ShEeP sHeEp

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Thank you guys. I'm 100% better today and I'm back to my usual self. 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold