Thumbnail avatar 89cdb77d1c

shywolf401

What if everyone posts their SAMB appearance here, to hold onto, and let other people know what to imagine? 

Unless that's a stupid idea lol

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

| ɓαε |

|ɐʞuoW|

{fємαє-ѕнє/нєя-мαу 2015}

- wrítєr-rєαdєr-αrtíst - 

- nσt σn α schєdulє -

i píscєs αt hєαrtαríєs вч вírt^

/334283

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

I think it's neat, even though it won't affect my image of people. I'll post mine soon!

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᵀ:ɪʀ/ǫɪʟʟ

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Ooooh, great idea!

• Posted at:

ฅ^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#REMEMBERHURRICANE!

#ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ

shywolf401

>>left eye color: Light grey or basically a fire with red, gold, etc

>>right eye color: Light grey or basically a fire with red, gold, etc

>>eyelash length: Long I guess

>>nose shape: Soft, petite

>>skin tone: Like a warm vanilla tone, has dark freckles on her cheekbones, nose, shoulders and arms

>>lip shape: A bit small, soft

>>lip color: Light pink-ish?

>>teeth aliment: With braces currently

>>head shape: More of an oval, yet still soft.

>>body build: Petite yet graceful and athletic, like she's genetically small but likes sports

>>height: About 5'1

>>weight: Light, since she's small

>>hair color: A dark brown with a few light pink highlights and some blonde highlights, has bangs straight across (Think Violet from A Series of Unfortunate Events)

>>hair length: Bangs go about to her eyes, and hair is in a long bob with a natural wave

>>makeup?: No, but it looks like she has on mascara and eyeliner

>>other random stuff: She has a white and light grey soft ribbon in her hair, usually pulled back by two small braids

Clothing Preference: An oversized navy sweatshirt with constellations on the sleeves and a small planet decal on the left corner with a light grey skater skirt with black and light pink doodles at the bottom and the skirt goes almost to her knees, she wears baggy navy ankle boots, she has a bunch of dark and pastel colored bracelets on her left wrist with a black bracelet that has a light grey skull design. She wears a white slim-fit shirt with a light grey hue, and the shirt has small sleeves. 

Inspired by my Delilah OC design.

• Posted at:

| ɓαε |

|ɐʞuoW|

{fємαє-ѕнє/нєя-мαу 2015}

- wrítєr-rєαdєr-αrtíst - 

- nσt σn α schєdulє -

/334283

shywolf401

up?

• Posted at:

| ɓαε |

|ɐʞuoW|

{fємαє-ѕнє/нєя-мαу 2015}

- wrítєr-rєαdєr-αrtíst - 

- nσt σn α schєdulє -

/334283

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

|Appearance|

Hair: Jokester has long black hair, falling just below mid-back. It’s a pitch black colour, with thin streaks of silver and boulder topaz colours running through it. It’s naturally silky and wavy, though it has a slightly messy look due to the fact that Jokester’s often doing activities that mess it up, and not bothering to comb it until much later (she just tosses it into a bun or chignon). It starts falling into ringlets at the bottom. She prefers to keep her hair out of her face, preferably in a bun, chignon, braid or ponytail. She likes to occasionally put in in an elaborate hairstyle, just for the sake of it.

Eyes: Jokester’s eyes are a mix of silver and boulder topaz colours (it’s a mix of aqua, green, blue and some other colours), with a black circle outlining it. A few black flecks are shifting around in them. She has slightly thin eyelashes, though they are naturally long.

Skin Tone: She has an extremely pale skin tone, porcelain almost, even though she is outside quite often. It takes a whole lot of sunscreen and sun repelling spells to prevent burning. Any blush is easily visible, no matter how faint, though she rarely does blush. Her skin scars easily, even if she just gets a scratch.

Build: She has a thin, muscular build from constant movement.

Height: 5’6

Piercings/Tattoos/Other: She has a few silver earrings. Both her ears have the normal piercings, and her left ear has two piercings at the outer top. She has a mark of a small silvery white diamond (✦) on the nape of her neck (this mark is also occasionally around her left eye), and a tattoo of a bow shooting an arrow around her right wrist. It’s animated so that the arrow goes all the way around, until it re-nocks in the bow (courtesy of Stargazer). She has small silver runes on the palms of her hand, as well as some on the tips of her fingers. These runes glow when she’s using her magic. Her left wrist has a small black spade, heart and club tattoo going straight down the side, which is where her main gang baisically remains if they’re dormant. These turn silver when they’re out in the world.

Clothing: 

Main: A black t-shirt over black tights and knee high baggy boots. Black ripped shorts are worn over the tights, and that the shirt is tucked into. The clothes themself have a string small silver words, constantly winding around them, writing and erasing. If someone would read them all, they would turn out to be stories and poems, either ones she’s wrote or just enjoyed. She has fingerless gloves made out of a black fabric that she always wears. When the weather gets cold, she often tosses on a black and silver hooded cloak, which regulates her body temperature. A loose weapons belt is around her waist, and it’s enhanced to lighten any load she places on it by ten. She wears black boots with this getup, which are made out of a tough material, and enhanced to resist extreme temperatures to an extent. They can grip on to most surfaces.

Alternate: A black tank top over black ripped jeans. She wears her normal gloves, and the words still twine around her clothing. She has a grey and black camo bomber jacket to go over this if the weather requires. She wears the same belt and boots as before.

Expression/Body Stance: Her common expression is one of calm friendliness. Her eyes seem to always be smiling, unless she’s mad/annoyed/apathetic, which is when they’ll go freezing cold. When she’s passive, her resting face is the common boredom face, no emotions showing. She can put up an impressive poker face as well. Her stance is a confident one, and she moves with the gracefulness of a cat.

• Posted at:

✵յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

ˢᴿᴿ|ˢ|ˢ|ᴿ

ᴶˢ ᴿ ˢˢ ᴿᴿ

ɕαɾԹε ησɕϯմʍ

ᴬ ᴿ , ɪʟs

ᵀ:ɪʀ/ǫɪʟʟ

ᴘɪɴɪɴɢ ʜ sɴʀɪs

#ʜᴜʀʀɪ

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

Actually, I use the wiki spirit animals for reference but this is a good idea too. I'll post mine soon.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

I sort of have two, but I'll just do one, I guess. Let me go find that super long form I made a while back...

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Never mind, I'll just do a regular form XD 

Appearance: Rune's got strawberry blond hair that falls to below her shoulders. She's got a facial frame and it's slightly wavy. Her bangs are almost always swept to the right. Rune likes to wear her hair in a ponytail, down with a headband, or in a braided bun. She's got heterocrimic eyes; the left a bright green with gold flecks, the right deep blue with some flecks of silver. She's got a hawk-like nose and a sharply defined jaw line, along with an oval, leaning on circular, shaped head. She has a tall and skinny build, her height around 5' 8". While although she's got rather pale skin, she's got a lot of freckles, most of which are on her arms. She gains these fairly easily. Rune has a crooked tooth, located on the upper set of teeth and next to a canine, and it only intensifies her mischievous looks or smirks. Other than tat one tooth, her teeth are pretty straight. 

Clothing Preference: Rune often wears jeans {shorts or pants}, and flannel or solid, darker colored shirts. As for shoes, she's either wearing slightly heeled, knee-length brown boots, black combat boots, or forest green flats. She's a huge fan of trench coats, and will often wear a very dark blue one with many pockets. She always wears a belt, normally of which is a braided brown with a silver buckle. 

Accessories: She's not a huge fan of jewelry or anything, but she does like to wear one black braided bracelet with a copper dragon on it {to represent of the WOFMB} and a white braided bracelet with a silver fox pendent {A fox being her spirit animal, to represent the SAMB}. Her headband is black with carvings that look like swirls. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

bookmark!

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

BoOkMaRk

• Posted at:

ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#PrettyLittleLaur

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Echo

Watch out, I'm a fangirl and tend to screech

#TABLE FLIP

#APFAMRTNUOMT 

Pronounced:"Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

Christian

Weird and antisocial

Notice me senpai! 

Flipside: Silence 

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

What if you've only partially made your character? For FrozenFlame, I figured out her personality/role, part of backstory, and powers. That's about it. My characters really seem to be thoughts instead of characters. Yay...

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

Nothing else at the moment....

....asides from RPs

Always going to be a little lost...

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Eyes: Wide, round eyes that usually have bags under them; yet hilariously aren't from lack of sleep. They're black, with silver flecks near the pupils that seem to go away when they're angry or sad.

Nose: Relatively small, button nose

Hair: Black hair that ombres to dark blue; almost like the night sky. It's short and somewhat wavy, sometimes covering their left eye. It's just long enough to put into a small half pony tail or bun. 

Skin: Very pale, but not paper white. Has quite a few scars on their hands and knuckles. 

Height: 5'3, but with their shoes, they look 5'7. 

Build: Skinny, with only a little muscle on their arms from drawing and working at their tattoo shop 24/7. 

Expression/Stance: They usually slouch and draw themselves in self-consciously. They may look somewhat angry, sad, or very focused when they're not. When they're angry, they tend to straighten up. 

Tattoos: A black semicolon on their left wrist and a half-sleeve containing thorns and roses seemingly growing in their arm. They have angel wings on their back that transform into actual wings. The Aries constellation is tattooed on the back of their neck. 

Piercings: Two small black hoop earrings are in their eight ear and a diamond stud in their left. 

Clothing: They have a strange sense of style and most of their clothes are ill-fitting. Their favorite outfit consists of pastel pink semi-tight skinny jeans, black 4'' platform boots, a large black sweater with the word "No" written in a strange font. Under the sweater is a black short sleeve The Walking Dead shirt. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven51and1,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

shywolf401

If you've only partially made it.. that's okay? 

This isn't required haha. It's just a way to hold onto your SAMB appearance without mixing it up with OCs and such..

THis is more for appearance but if you want to post personality then you can.

• Posted at:

| ɓαε |

|ɐʞuoW|

{fємαє-ѕнє/нєя-мαу 2015}

- wrítєr-rєαdєr-αrtíst - 

- nσt σn α schєdulє -

/334283

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

alrite-

eyes:light blue, sort of wide set.

Hair: black hair, wavy and messy, three inches ish long, falls into eyes annoyingly sometimes. gets curlier when wet.

heigh/buildt: im 5'8, and I have an average build. my forearms are a little bigger than normal because of climbing and blacksmithing, but not noticably so. 

nose: average sized

skin:light (im northern european) but with scars and burns all over my wrists, hands, and legs.

clothing: i like hoodies. i wear jeans, t shirts and long sleeved, construction boots and cargo shorts. and snapback hats. i have a ring on my middle finger of my right hand.

other: I usually unconsciously tense my arms when i am thinking, i bounce my legs a lot, and lean forward in my chair if i am sitting. one of my ears has a scar going diagonally across it.  

• Posted at:

Arl

Unaesthetic signs ftw!

remember kids:

Wear your seatbelt!

It's not stupid If it works!”-Alec Steele, 2k17

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

short light cyan hair that's so faded it almost looks gray, olive skin, golden eyes. She wears a black hoodie, jean shorts, and black boots. She can make her bird-like light brown wings appear/disappear. She has pointy ears and is very short. Echo can transform into a falcon. Silence looks similar to Echo, but has black hair, is paler, and taller. The clothes stay the same.

• Posted at:

Echo

Watch out, I'm a fangirl and tend to screech

#TABLE FLIP

#APFAMRTNUOMT 

Pronounced:"Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

Christian

Weird and antisocial

Notice me senpai! 

Flipside: Silence