Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

I’m bringing this back! I never got to finishing the old one, but a lot of people from there have disappeared, so here’s the new one. It’s pretty simple; post here if you want me to type up a description of how I see your SAMB self. If you want to specify your gender, do so in your post. Also, if you notice there’s a whole ton of posts I have yet to reply to, please wait until I’ve got through a decent amount before posting. It gets difficult to have to go through fifty posts searching for people I have to do still. One last thing; If I haven’t gotten around to your description yet, please be patient. I do these in order so I won’t forget to do one. Of course, if I do skip over yours, feel free to remind me. Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get to it!

-Side note: I might add descriptions of ‘voices’ to some descriptions, and some might be more detailed than others. The amount of detail usually depends on how much I’ve interacted with/seen you on here, so please don’t get offended if someone else has stuff like their shoelaces (idk) described and you don’t.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦

օƈȶօɮɛʀ ɨֆ ɦɛʀɛ ɦօռɛʏֆ, ǟռɖ ʏօʊ ӄռօա աɦǟȶ ȶɦǟȶ ʍɛǟռֆ...

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Howdy

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

#dagrasshoppa

-insert something festive here-

Thumbnail avatar 78f6726386

tsunamininja5

Bop

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Martial Arts Geek

Black Belt

Manga Artist

Writer

Wizard101 Obsessed

I like DBZ, just Saiyan.

Here with:

Jaguar - the spiffy ninja

Tarik - the fitness freak

Akira/Ronin - the, uh, ronin?

Thorn - the witchdoctor

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

Hello.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

You can judge me by what you see, but that doesn't mean you're seeing me.

"No running in the library!" -Me

Still alive, just not very active. 

Hoi

• Posted at:

6/23/18

Siggy under construction

Grace

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

oo this is interesting

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

*Appears*

• Posted at:

WANTED: Dead or Alive

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē" 

Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

BeEp BeEp ImMa ShEeP sHeEp

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#Let go of perfect

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Hi

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past,

but I daresay, you might

learn something from it." -

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Triplet with Time and Tiger

Everything just got

Spooky

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Hey, do me when you can

• Posted at:

Saber Elysium

Fine I guess Ill update my siggy

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

Hey Jokes, how's life. (I'm pretty sure you know that I'm a girl but sometimes people forget ^^)

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

MBF:Alh|Cai|Rev|Run|Aur|Uni|Kra|Aph|May|Swi|Lyc|Apo|Noc|Sno|Jok|NR|Vix|Chio|

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

cobraphoenix530

NR: You have short chestnut brown hair, cut either just below your chin, or halfway down your back. It’s completely straight, and has a few bangs which are held back by hairpins or a flower headband, depending on the day. When it’s long, its usually in a fishtail braid. You have hazel eyes, more green than brown. They’re wide, with a slight almond shape. Your skin is fair, with many freckles spread across it. Your face is oval shaped. You have a thin build, and you’re about 5’1. Your clothes are most often powder blue t-shirts with doodles on them, paired with light grey sweatpants, white shorts or patterned tights. You have a couple of hoodies with fandom symbols over them as well. You wear white converse with powder blue accents along with your outfit. Your nails are cut quite short, as if you have a habit of biting them. Your approximate age is 13-14 years old, and have a cheerful way of holding yourself.

Samurai: Your hair is cut in a medium-long angled bob cut. It’s slightly wavy, and tends to blow all over the place on windy days. It’s a few different shades of brown, mostly chocolate brown, with highlights of carmel and blonde. You have light brown eyes that are oval shaped. Your face is heart shaped. You have lightly tanned skin with no freckles. You have a lean, muscular build, and you’re approximately 5’7. You seem to be 16-17 years of age. You usually wear either camo or neutral colours. You’re most often wearing a loose camo jacket over any plain shirt, as well as either grey sweatpants or black tights paired with black and white nike sneakers. You have a few bangles on one wrist, no other jewelry. You hold yourself in a laid back manner.

Dawn: You have long black hair, slightly wavy. It’s either in a ponytail or a braid, and reaches halfway down your back. Your skin is tanned evenly, with a carmel-y glow. You have dark brown eyes with black rims and flecks, and an oval shaped face. Your height is 5’4, and you have a thin build. You wear a white blouse with red ink streaks near the bottom, along with black tights and ankle boots. 

Grace: You have hair in many cool purple tones, such as iris, orchid and amythest. It’s long and wavy, reaching your waist. It’s slightly frizzy at times. Your hair’s most often left down or tied back with a white ribbon in either a braid or a low ponytail. You have pale skin with light freckles. Your eyes are similar colours as your hair, and have specks of light grey or silver in them. They’re round shaped. You have a narrow, oval face shape. You’re about 5’6, and have a thin build, leaning towards a gymnasts’. You seem to be around 16-17 years old. You most often wear a loose, flowy light lavender top over white capris, paired with white and grey converse. You have a small silver dreamcatcher necklace, and plain silver earrings.

Reve: You have short black hair cut in an angled bob cut. It has thin streaks of silver going through it. Your face is oval shaped, with a slightly narrower jawline. You have grey eyes with black rims, along with some black flecks in them. They’re oval shaped and slightly slanted, with a thin line of eyeliner going across the top. Your skin is pale, with a few thin black runes inked on your arms. An approximate height would be 5’7-5’8, and an age would be 17-18. You hold yourself in a confident, laid back manner. You wear an olive green loose blouse over black tights and black ankle boots with no heels. There’s a few silver chain bracelets on your wrists, and you have a loose black belt containing a couple of silver weapons. You have a silver hoop earring at the top of your right ear. At times you wear a black hooded cloak with silver markings on top of all this. You have a calm, jokey voice, not very loud. It has an american accent, though there’s a bit of an english accent in there too.

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

Hey. I’m non-binary btw

• Posted at:

FrostPi

Unapologetically Queer

they/them

current interests

Portal - Skyrim-Oblivio

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

*flips in* BEAR'S HERE AND SHE'S HAD CAFFEINE SO YOU BETTER DO IT QUICKLY LOL

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

*∂яσρ-кι¢кѕ ρυмρкιи* SKOOPY

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

nínjα turtlє чσu вєttєr stσp pσkíng mє

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

@Jokester - Honestly? You're not far off from a mix of my samb self and how i actually am. I really like that description too ^^ 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

Heyo

• Posted at:

vKEY

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

You guys are amazing all of you, I love you all so much I hope I made a difference here. -hugs- ;-; Hopefully i'll be back.. I don't know what will happen...

#RememberSarah 

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

I'm interested. :P

• Posted at:

꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

Thumbnail avatar dafdc32f8a

minkcat61

Ooh do meh!

• Posted at:

Mink/Sky/Fox (depending on what website I'm on, I have many usernames)

Artist/animator/singer/writer

Fav animal: Mink/dragon/cat/gecko

Fav books: WOF, WC, HP, and whatever I write 

Idk what to put here TwT

"Idk any good quotes" - me

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

HI HI

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⓈⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

MontoSPOOPY

Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

Do me when you have time, please...:D

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

*sipping her tea*

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

Go for it m’dude

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

For we are your nightmares, we are your dreams

We are all you created

We are all that you are and all that you've been

All that you've loved and you've hated. . .

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

I'm sorry, I know you said to wait, but I'll never find this page again if I don't post. Again, sorry!

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

-◇~○*◇*○~◇-

EarthenCloud

~~~~~~~

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

HOW IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE MAKE SUCH GOOD SIGNATURES?

Always going to be a little lost...

Thumbnail avatar 96818f4eb6

fanwings38

yello?

• Posted at:

««ғяεεσм»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2200+

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#HAPPYOKTOBER

#TexasStrong

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

Sup m8

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder!

My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.

Hey all, crippling depression here!

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar 89cdb77d1c

shywolf401

Hello

• Posted at:

| ɓαε |

|ɐʞuoW|

{fємαє-ѕнє/нєя-мαу 2015}

- wrítєr-rєαdєr-αrtíst - 

- nσt σn α schєdulє -

i píscєs αt hєαrtαríєs вч вírt^

/334283

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

(You can do me last if needed. I can wait.) 

• Posted at:

Catwolf76/Sylvia spooky season!

pma!

spooktober aesthetic

-catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar b40aad2340

dragonbreeze930

What’s up

• Posted at:

-Breeze-

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

The relaxed of the relaxed.

I’m a Kitsune.  Am I joking? A Kitsune is always joking.

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 9063a1a5ff

wolfdragon9768

*sits*

• Posted at:

-Wolf-

The most heroic people never fought for themselves, but for a better future.

The fight inside is breaking me again...

❤️Wolvy

SAMBer since 2014

I am the dreaded Scorpio 

dragonwolf4753

Bump

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

aaaaannnnnnddddddd......overload. 

(sorry Jokes, but i'd love it if you could do me)

• Posted at:

Arl

lil'Axle/PostWork

(He/Him/Boi)

remember kids:

Wear your seatbelt!

It's not stupid If it works!”-Alec Steele, 2k17

when the spooitomuch

#NKT

Fall in to the gray side...

(Devin, Edwin, Axel, Jayden, Lyra, Bryson, Nurko, Smoke)

cobraphoenix530

Ray: You have long, red hair. It’s wavy and often in a braid or messy ponytail/bun. It can grow frizzy at times. Your eyes are a dark evergreen colour with tiny flecks of gold highlighting them in places. They have a twinkle of mischeif and curiosity in them. You have lightly tanned skin with a few paint flecks on your hands and arms and many, many freckles. Your face is oval shaped. Your height is approximately 5’3ish, and you have a thin build, leaning towards a gymnasts with some lean muscle. An age guess would be 15-16. You wear either one of two outfits. The first one is baggy olive green cargo pants paired with a dark grey tank top. You have a loose toolbelt around your waist with various carving and painting tools in it, as well as some mechanical things like screws and wrenches. There’s a pair of bronze steampunky goggles either perched on your head or lying around your neck. You usually wear black running shoes with this outfit. The second outfit is a bit more simple, just a dark blueish black pair of overalls with paint marks over a white or grey t-shirt. The colours of the second outfit changes quite often. You wear white shoes with this. No jewlery other than a few friendship bracelets in various colours. Your voice is medium pitch, not being very high or very low. It sounds cheerful and jokey, and a bit mischevious. There’s a bit of an scottish accent, but not very much, mostly american.

Aurelia: You have long sunflower blonde hair with a few violet and lavender highlights. It’s slightly wavy, and goes just past your mid back. The back is cut in a ‘v cut’, and the front is slightly shorter than the back. Your eyes are a bright blue colour, with a violet undertone, and they seem to be sparkling in the light. They’re round and wide. Your skin is a fair, peachy colour. You have a round face shape, with a button nose. You don’t have any freckles. Your height is about 5’2, and you have a thin build, reminiscent of a ballerina’s. An approximate age would be 13-14. You usually wear loose blouses over either light blue shorts or white jeans/tights. The blouses are usually a light purple or blue colour, and made out of a net like flowy fabric. You wear white tennis shoes along with these. You have a few silver bracelets with tiny charms that you wear, and painted nails. Your voice is higher than average, but not annoyingly so. You sound sorta kid like, cheerful. You talk in an american accent.

Rune: Your hair is a chestnut colour, with some moss green and dull goldish yellow streaks going through it. It’s naturally wavy, and goes down to your mid-back. The back is longer than the front. It’s usually left down, though it can be tossed in a ponytail, or tied at the base with a ribbon. You have pear green eyes with a slightly almond shape. Your skin is fair with some freckles scattered over your nose and arms, and it does lightly tan on occasion. You have an oval face shape, and a thin straight nose. Your height is about 5’6, and you have a thin, athletic build. You seem to be about 16 years old, give or take a year. You usually wear a olive green short sleeved shirt over navy jean shorts and light brown shoes. You have a small gold necklace with a tiny TARDIS charm on it, a small bracelet on your right hand with a dragon charm, and a couple fandom symbols on your left arm. There’s a few green and gold runes floating around you. You have a clear, confident voice. It’s calm, not very loud, and has a mix of an irish and english accent.

Kraken: You have deep wine red hair that occasionally shifts into a dark chestnut brown colour. It’s about medium length, and has a messy, curly look. Your skin is pale with many freckles over it. You have greenish blue eyes, oval shaped, and an oval face shape. Your height is about 5’6ish, and you have a thin, lanky build. Your approximate age is about 15-16 years old. You have a couple of outfits, but there’s two main ones. The first outfit is a t-shirt with alternating fandom symbols and colours, paired with light blue jeans and white converse with red accents. The second one is a white shirt tucked into loose dark brown pants, which are worn with brown boots. You have a loose brown belt on your waist, holding a few knives and some pouches of stuff. You have brown leather gloves that go halfway up your forearms. You wear a black hooded cloak over this all. There’s a couple red and silver runes floating around you. You have a calm voice with an irish/welsh accent.

Seeker: You have long, raven black hair, cut in a long bob cut with a small shaved side on the front right side (A picture example can be found by searching ‘long bob shaved side. It’s hopefuly the third picture). You have bright, piercing blue eyes. There’s a bit of black eyeliner going around your eyes, with a small wing. Your face has an oval face shape, with a narrower chin, and your nose is thin and straight. Your face has a regal look to it, with a coolness in your eyes. Your skin is pale, with a couple black markings on your arms and hands and no freckles. You have a thin build with some muscle, and are a bit above average height, about 5’6. Your age is 16ish. You usually wear darker, neuteral tones. A common outfit is a loose black crop top (waist length) with elbow length sleeves over black cargo pants. You have black gloves along with this that go halfway up your forearms. Both your arms have black runes on them that glow silver when you’re using your powers. You have a loose black belt with this, containing a silver shortsword in a scabbard, along with a few pouches. You wear short black boots with a couple knives hidden in them. You have a black hooded cloak that you occasionally wear over your outfit, along with a couple silver earrings going up your ears. You have a calm voice, clear, with an american accent.

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

hooray for entropy

• Posted at:

not a shape-shifting zombie dragon using its own shedding skin as a greencloak posing as a human to do shady stuff

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Woah, cool! Thanks so much! 

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past,

but I daresay, you might

learn something from it." -

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Triplet with Time and Tiger

Everything just got

Spooky

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

*slides in*

Just reply whenever you have the chance I suppose.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

In a few counts we will move once more

7-8-14

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

*sigh* Not to be rude, but please do me!

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

*∂яσρ-кι¢кѕ ρυмρкιи* SKOOPY

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

nínjα turtlє чσu вєttєr stσp pσkíng mє

cobraphoenix530

Please be patient, I’m doing a select amount per day due to the fact that I’m currently pretty busy with other stuff ^^. I’ll get around to yours eventually, don’t worry.

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Try me whenever you get a chance. 

• Posted at:

§ Raven  § 

She||Her || Ravenpuff

Dance like nobody's watching

Sing like nobody's listening

Post on the SAMB and

Chase your dreams. 

(aka rainbowunicorn1477)

Spread your wings and fly! 

Im not crazy.

Just mentally unstable.

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

Do me whenever you want, you seem to be a little overloaded right now...

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |

Triplets: Penny/Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Pony

3/30/18

dragonwolf4753

O.O That was really good. -Never wears makeup unless my older sis gets a hold of me- but wow. I didn't dye the tips of my hair black once so that's cool. The face part is pretty spot on. Everything else is close ion someways so it's actually really cool. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#@/334496 

1 ,