Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Then you've come to the right place! 

comment below with some basic character details, like what race you want your character to be (suggestions below but i'll do anything), maybe what magical powers you want, or any other important character details, and I will give you a character description. Mostly physical features so you can decide personality ^^ they will be medieval inspired fantasy, just as a note.

You can change whatever you want, or just not use them at all. I dont care. But i'll just do these in my free time when ive attended to all my other roleplays and such here. So if it takes a while im either busy or not in the mood, but i'll do as many as I can. 

Form i'll use

Name:

Age Range: (like kid, adult, whatever)

Apperance:

Clothing: (may do more than one outfit if im real inspired/deem it necessary)

Other: 

Race Suggestions (smaller font size so it takes up less space)-

Human

Mage (like a human but with magic, wow.)

Elf (Either high elf, wood elf, light elf (Luminow) or dark elf (drow- please someone ask for a drow i love them)) 

Nymph (Plant (Flower, tree, whatever kind of plant), Fungus (like mushrooms n stuff), Air, Rock)

Orc (I also love orcs and would be overjoyed if someone else also liked them)

Fae (Faerie/Fairy or Pixie. Fairies are a little prettier and nicer, pixies are slightly more triskster-esque or even malicious)

Mermaid/Siren

Animal Humanoid/Dragonkin (Part person, part animal/dragon) 

Angel/Archangel

Demon/Archdemon

Demi-Angel (an angel/demon hybrid)

Kitsune 

Ghost

Naga (imagine a mermaid but instead of half fish its half snake) 

saytr/centaur 

dragon/chimera/other monster 

and whatever else yall could possibly want. non-humanoids are fine, hybrids are fine, im down for whatever 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Hmm, I'd like one Drow, please!

I was thinking they could be blind but be the kind of being that's too cool to wear dark glasses and therefore wears a big honkin' blindfold.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Hi! Could you do a demi-angel? Preferably male with small horns of some sort and wings of a falcon sprouting from his back. 

I cant wait to see what you come up with, but don't feel rushed. I'm not in urgent need of him at the moment, so thanks your time :)

• Posted at:

WANTED: Dead or Alive

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

compasspaw43

Bump

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

If you're up for three, could you make an archangel, archdemon, and centaur?

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven72and2,000+posts

dreamtimecrow55

Since I forgot some things, updated form for myself:
Name:
Age Range: (like kid, adult, whatever)
Apperance:
Clothing: (may do more than one outfit if im real inspired/deem it necessary)
Magical Abilities: (if any)
Other:

@Chieko -

first of all thank you for picking drow, they're my absolute fave
Name: Merovir "Mero" Rilynduis
Age Range: Older Adult. Like not quite grandpa age, but definitely not young either.
Race: Drow
Apperance: Merovir stands at about 6', with a naturally slim figure. His age shows ever so slightly in his face in the form of slight wrinkles. He has long pointed ears that point downward rather than up. His skin is a dark purple, nearly black tone, with a few old scars, particularly along his left shouler. He has white tattoos on his face, a crescent moon under each eye, with lines going down to his neck, gathering at a circle representing the full moon. This then has lines that loop around his shoudlers, and one that goes down the middle of his chest, ending below his ribcage in a diamond shape. (I hope that makes enough sense, I wish I could draw what I mean and post it here). His eyes are milky white with blindness, and always covered by a blue blindfold with various runes and symbols printed in silver on the fabric. His hair is white, with a sort of blue tint to it, and when down, goes past his chin, but is usually kept up in a series of braids.
Clothing: While back in the day he may have worn a set of armor or adventurers clothing, he now mostly wears ornate but comfortable robes. His favorite of which happen to match the blindfold around his eyes. The base layer is a light blue color, and is covered in a silver pattern. It has long sleeves that hang close to the arm, and a round split sort of neckline (if you look up round split neckline you'll see what i mean). Another, navy blue robe goes over this, and fastens with three clasps around the chest/waist area. It has much looser sleeves than the one under it, and has patterns only in a band at the end of the sleeve and at the bottom. As far as accessories go, he wears silver earrings with blue gems, and similar necklaces and rings. All of these are mainly to show the wealth gained in his adventuring days.
Occupation: Back in the day, he was a sorcerer and adventurer, but gained enough money and loot to retire perminantly. Now he mostly tells the younger drow about all his adventures and gets to enjoy the rest of his life doing as he pleases.
Magical Abilities: He has a variety of magical abilites. He has a lot of detecting spells (detect magic, detect good/evil, detect thoughts, find traps, those type of spells), to help him analyze the world around him despite his blindness. He also has some darkness related magic, which you can decide the exact abilites of because im really drawing a blank here.
Other:

@Ray -

Name: Melkyal "Kyal" Brolmenur (and Kyal is pronounced like Kyle)
Age Range: Older teen, nearing adulthood
Race: Demi-Angel
Apperance: Kyal stands at nearly 7', with a muscular but toned build, so he still looks somewhat on the thin side. His skin is a medium brown tone, but he still manages to have a few freckles across the bridge of his nose. His dark brown hair is curly, and just long enough to show this while still being pretty short, and he has bangs that cover most of his forehead. He has bright yellow eyes. On his back, a pair of brown, falcon-like wings, and a small pair of dark brown horns poke up from his hair. His ears are slightly pointed, like short elf ears, and seem to stick straight out. On the back of his right calf there is a small, geometric tattoo of a falcon.
Clothing: He wears a light beige button-down shirt, brown pants that are rolled up above the ankle, and leather boots. When a work he wears a dark brown apron with the store's intricate logo on the chest. His left ear has a stud earring, thats gold with a yellow gem. He also has a similar piercing on his right eyebrow.
Occupation: He works a really boring retail job in heaven. Nothing special really. He'd honestly rather be doing anything else.
Magical Abilities: He has the ability to make objects float and change color. Thats all.
Other: Im sorry if he sounds lame i just thought a demi-angel named Kyle with a boring retail job sounded really funny and I may have had too much fun making him. if you dont want him i will gladly give you a refund, make you another character and take him for myself

@Cain - I'll get to yours at another time ^^

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Your welcome, and thank you! Mero is awesome!

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

dreamtimecrow55

@Chieko - No problem! Glad you like him!

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

This is a cool ida Reve!

I'd like an archdemon and a ghost please, if that's not to much to ask. Also, I'd prefer if their both at older than a child agewise. Otherwise, no other requests really.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Wait! I think, my dear, we have a guest!

Let's create a masterpiece

Breathe life into our dreams!

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

7-8-14||Life Rite After||The In-Between

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Yo, it's me. I know you're probably busy now but like, if you could make me some weird demon/pixie hybrid I would appreciate that.

I don't even how it works but y'know, it just sounded like an interesting combination. 

Doesn't have to be serious, actually I think I might prefer if it wasn't. 

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

compasspaw43

Oh my gosh that's great! The thought of a demon-angel working a boring retail job, haha! Thank you so much, he's lovely!

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

Thumbnail avatar d1da38c5b6

dragonwolf4753

I'd like one ghost drow and one Demi-Angel please. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

MBF:A|C|R|Ru|Au|U|K|Ap|M|S|L|Apo|N|Sn|J|NR|V|C|

"I'm not afraid of what he'll do, it's what I'll do." Seeker

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

I'd like a naga so my naga son Finn won't be so lonely ^-^

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

dreamtimecrow55

Sorry if these take a while guys, but I promise i'll really try to get to everyones as soon as possible. I'll just start posting one persons at a time so it goes a bit faster. 

@Cain -

Name: Micah Rhamiel
Age Range: Kiddo, like maybe 5-7?
Race: Archangel
Apperance: Micah is a cute little kid, who's pretty small even for his age. He has very light skin, with golden colored freckles that sparkle in the light. He has bright blue eyes with blonde eyelashes that match his honey blonde hair. He has rosy cheeks and always seems to wear a bright smile. Over his head is a white, glowing halo, and from his back sprouts 3 pairs of feathery wings, that look somewhat like cheep halloween costume angel wings, with downy fluff at the tops of them. On the center of his back is a tattoo of stars and constellations, that look very similar to his freckles, with the constellations connected by golden lines. He looks a lot like what you'd expect from a depiction of a angel child.
Clothing: He usually wears very simple clothing made of white cloth with gold patterns. His shirt is something like a tanktop with no back, to allow room for his wings. Its sort of big on him, and he wears a pair of shorts that flare out a bit in the legs and go to just above his knees. He doesn't usually wear shoes, but if he must they're a very simple pair of sandals.
Occupation: N/A - he's jus a yongin' especially by angel standards, so the closest thing to work he does is putting away his toys and watching his parents work.
Magical Abilities: Since he is so young he hasn't really learned to control his powers yet. The most he can do is create light, making his skin, hair, and wings glow.
Once he gets older, he'll be very powerful, being a naturally born archangel. He'll have powers of purification, salvation, healing, empathy, and the ability to visit the dreams of mortals, which is how he often uses his other powers as well.
Other:

Name: Zennallan Dreatriax
Age Range: Adult
Race: Archdemon
Apperance: In her natural demon form, Zennallan stands at nearly 7' tall, with a slightly thicker build than an average woman. She has long legs and wide hips, and her skin is a deep, cool purple color. She has long, black, claw like nails, like the kind that are so long and sharp it makes you wonder how she does anything. Her eyes are very angular and sharp, with black sclera and bright orange irises. It appears as though she wears a lot of eye makeup, with patterns on her skin that look like bright orange eyeliner going all the way to her hairline, stopping right about where the upper part her long pointed ears start. Her eyelashes look like over the top strip lashes, and her eyebrows are overdone. Her hair is black, and goes down past her hips. Its usually kept up in some overcomplicated style. She has two sets of black wings that fade to purple at the bottoms, and from her head grow three pairs of horns. They curve backwards, and the outermost pair is the longest, reaching behind her head, while the shortest and innermost are little more than nubs.
Clothing: She loves anything extravagant, long gowns, exotic furs, and lots and lots of jewery. She refuses to wear anything but heels. She has so many outfits that she often changes multiple times a day, so she doesn't have a "typical outfit"
Occupation: She mainly works using her powers to turn desperate souls into demons, and her wealth is gained based on the number of souls she turns.
Magical Abilities: Her main power is contract bestowal. She can create contracts with people, promising whatever they most desire. And while at first it may seem like they got what they were promised, they soon realize this is not the case. She has the ability to communicate telepathically with those those she has contracted, often manifesting as a dark voice in the back of their head. As they become more and more frustrated and angry with her, she grows in power through her Hatred Empowerment abilities, and from there she can corrupt their spirit and start to destroy their soul. Slowly she is able to mold their souls towards evil and drag them down to hell.
She is also able to also alter her appearance anyway she likes, becoming something that someone will trust to make a deal with, which is how she effectively makes contracts. She can even shift genders, race, whatever she needs to.
Other:

Name: Carall Metea
Age Range: Adult
Race: Centaur
Apperance: Carall is a bit of a shorter lady in centaur terms, and a bit on the pudgy side. She has tanned skin with lots of freckles. Her hair is a very light blonde color and straight, cut right at the shoulder. She has blunt bangs and often puts up her hair in a low ponytail. Her eyes are light green with brown rings around the pupils. Her horse lower half is a darker sort of blonde than her hair, with white freckles down by her hooves. Her tail is long, but not so long that it becomes impractical. She has very much a simple, down to earth mom look about her, and a bit of age to her features.
Clothing: She wears a blue top with 3/4ths length, flowy sleeeves, and some floral embroidery at the bottom of the sleeves and along the collar. She wears a belt with a cloth pouch on it as well. Her only real accessory is a pair of large earrings.
Occupation: She's basically the fantasy equivalent of a stay at home soccer mom
Magical Abilities: N/A
Other:

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

Thank you so much! I have just the spot for these guys. :)

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven72and2,000+posts

dreamtimecrow55

Oh yay! Thats good ^^ 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

Thumbnail avatar dafdc32f8a

minkcat61

Could I please have a female sun snow or moon (like as in powers) pixie oc?

• Posted at:

Mink/Sky/Fox (depending on what website I'm on, I have many usernames)

Artist/animator/singer/writer

Fav animal: Mink/dragon/cat/gecko

Fav books: WOF, WC, HP, and whatever I write 

Idk what to put here TwT

"Idk any good quotes" - me

minkcat61

Bump

• Posted at:

Idk what to put here TwT

minkcat61

Bump? Did this thread die?

• Posted at:

Idk what to put here TwT

Thumbnail avatar 399a33ae10

ivorymermaid577

Hello! Thanks for doing these; they are so cool!

Can I please have a human girl who winds up having magic powers somehow? She thinks she is normal at first but then finds out or gets them. I'd love her to be kind, shy, loyal, emotional, and creative but it's really up to you!

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Slytherin, District Six, Amity, Daughter of Zeus, Baratheon

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess

dreamtimecrow55

hEYY sorry if this thread seems dead, I just have had 0 time between school and my birthday party and some other things. Hopefully I can slowly work on these, but it may just take a long while since I have little energy and time for it. 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve Elysium

Messbian ⚢

minkcat61

It's ok, I can wait

• Posted at:

Idk what to put here TwT