Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

I need at least 15-25 SAMBers to join but if you don't put a new form, I'll be using your old form on the old signup sheet. 

Seeker has a counterpart which is her old self, Ridge. She locked him away because he had caused something horrible back then and he has some how escaped his prison. Seeker must now set up a group of other SAMBer to join the fight and they must try to take down Ridge, who's slowly starting to make others join his side to take over the SAMB. A massive attack on the SAMB has happened and gangs are now rebelling against their creators. A  glitch has been set loose into the world, and now SAMBers are fighting not only for peace, but for their lives. now the virus of a glitch spreads to infect others. SAMBers will die and leave the SAMB a scarred battlefield. 

Loyalties will be broken, friendships will crack, and a fate of mystery surrounds the one in question. Who exactly is to blame for this attack on the SAMB and what exactly was the reason behind it all?

But there's a catch.... which will be explained in the story.

So now down to business, I need to know if I can use you in my story or not. Here are the forms. You don't have to even fill in everything, I could just put your name in a part of it if you wanted but it's all up to you.

Thy Form: [^ means optional] [erase all () plz]

SAMB Name:

Other Nicknames/titles:

Age^:

SAMB Apperance:

Casual Clothing^:

Formal Clothing^:

Personality:

Bio(backstory): (ANything I should know about his/her's history?)

Weapons:

Powers: (Magical,(only three shapeshifters), etc Whatever you have in general. The works)

ONE Major weakness: (IMPORTANT)

Gang?: (If so, then list their names and a brief appearance/personality)

Anything else?:

Permission to be killed?: (you might die or your gang might be hurt)

Appearance after being glitched out?:

Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?: 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Save a spot (with shape shifting powers) 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

bookmark 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Do we need to resubmit our forms if we joined the first one or do they still count? Just asking because I'd like to be in this reboot.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save, form should come in tomorrow

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

SAMB Name: Echo

Other Nicknames/titles: None

Age^: Unknown

SAMB Apperance: short light cyan hair that's so faded it almost looks gray, olive skin, golden eyes. She wears a black hoodie, jean shorts, and black boots. She can make her bird-like light brown wings appear/disappear. She has pointy ears and is very short. Echo can transform into a falcon. Silence looks similar to Echo, but has black hair, is paler, and taller. The clothes stay the same. 

Casual Clothing^: Black hoodie, jean shorts, black boots, silver-chained necklace with dark blue gem hanging on it.

Formal Clothing^: A light gray dress, fancy flip flops, and her necklace.

Personality: Antisocial, but kind to her friends. If you somehow befriend her, she is loyal and somewhat protective. Is a bit curious at times. 

Bio(backstory): (ANything I should know about his/her's history?) She was created by a person to originaly destroy the SAMB. She refused to do so once she found out(she had lost her memory when she came to this diamention) Her flipside is Silence, who told her what she was and her purpose. Silence back talks Echo a lot. Echo sometimes talk aloud when talking to Silence. 

Weapons: a spear for Echo(which she can summon) but if Silence takes over it's a sword. 

Powers: (Magical,(only three shapeshifters), etc Whatever you have in general. The works) Can shapeshift into a flacon(if there is a spot left) can become transparent(and does it accidently when startled) can summon spear. She can heal only in moonlight, while Silence can only heal in sunlight.

ONE Major weakness: (IMPORTANT) Lightning, fire, and earth elements. 

Gang?: (If so, then list their names and a brief appearance/personality) none

Anything else?: Nah

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

IM OFF TO GO FIND MY FORM

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

SAMB Name: Rune Murkeywater 

Other Nicknames/titles: Swampy 

Age^: looks fifteen 

SAMB Apperance: Rune's got strawberry blond hair that falls to below her shoulders. She's got a facial frame and it's slightly wavy. Her bangs are almost always swept to the right. Rune likes to wear her hair in a ponytail, down with a headband, or in a braided bun. She's got heterocrimic eyes; the left a bright green with gold flecks, the right deep blue with some flecks of silver. She's got a hawk-like nose and a sharply defined jaw line, along with an oval, leaning on circular, shaped head. She has a tall and skinny build, her height around 5' 8". While although she's got rather pale skin, she's got a lot of freckles, most of which are on her arms. She gains these fairly easily. Rune has a crooked tooth, located on the upper set of teeth and next to a canine, and it only intensifies her mischievous looks or smirks. Other than tat one tooth, her teeth are pretty straight. 

Casual Clothing^: Rune often wears jeans {shorts or pants}, and flannel or solid, darker colored shirts. As for shoes, she's either wearing slightly heeled, knee-length brown boots, black combat boots, or forest green flats. She's a huge fan of trench coats, and will often wear a very dark blue one with many pockets. She always wears a belt, normally of which is a braided brown with a silver buckle. She's not a huge fan of jewelry or anything, but she does like to wear one black braided bracelet with a copper dragon on it {to represent of the WOFMB} and a white braided bracelet with a silver fox pendent {A fox being her spirit animal, to represent the SAMB}. Her headband is black with carvings that look like swirls. 

Formal Clothing^: A knee length dress with an asymmetrical skirt, the back being longer than the front. The dress is green, lighter at the top, then starting to fade ito a darker green from the waistline, becoming a dark evergreen colour at the base of the dress. The neck is cut in a grecian neckline, decorated with tiny silver flecks and tiny silver leaves. The bodice is fitted, and the skirt flows out from the waistline. This dress comes with a complimentary set of elbow length green gloves. {credit to Jokester and her come get a dress for the ball thread}

Personality: INTJ. This means that Rune is an introvert and, although she doesn't mind being around other people, she likes to be alone. At first sight, she is shy, but never places her trust in people right away. Once opened up, she is super talkitive and tends to quote vines or movies. She also tends to have a positive outlook on whatever is going on and is very caring, teasing and protective towards her friends. The N stands for introcive, which means that she can be pretty nosey and not afraid to ask questions. She asks a lot of questions, which can get on people's nerves. The T stands for thinking. She thinks almost constantly, weather it's imagining or about something that has happened or what she should do. This often means that she gets lost in thought or over exaggerates things. One of her favorite things to imagine are long and epic quests, romance or flying. The J stands for judgemental. As I said earlier, she doesn't place her trust in people right away. She opens up to music or jokes, and occasionally she just feels like she should talk to someone. She is also completely clueless in romance. 

Bio(backstory): Nothing 

Weapons: Aside from her magic, a pair of twin daggers. 

Powers: She's got a leather bag of eight stone runes. The first four, and the hardest to preform, are fire, water, earth and air. The hardest being fire, and the easiest water.  The longest she can manipulate fire is about ten minutes, and the longest for water is about forty-five. The other, slightly easier four are super speed, enhanced strength, invisability, and short distance {thirty yards or less} telepathy. The telepathy is the hardest to preform, and can only be used with up to five people. To end it, they all need to think the same thought at the same time.

ONE Major weakness: She's over-analytical and will thus complicate things far more than they need to be, and even though she's great at understanding complex things, she does confuse herself from time to time.There's always one thing she forgets to account for: human nature. This also means that she never "just does things", and makes every situation  {such as jumping out of a plane}, way more dramatic than it needs to be.

Gang?: Just two members:

Doryu Dragonborn- He's got smooth blond hair aways swept to one side. His eyes are bright blue and he's got big ears. He was two, slightly wavy horns  that come from the top of his head, but far enough away from each other that they won't touch. He's got large, crimson wings with a few splashes of maroon them. He's got a black, forked tougne.{Personality}- When first met, he's cold and sarcastic, often sticking towards the more logical parts of life. However, when opened up, he's rather charming. He loves to dance.

Brann Wilion- Bright red, curly hair and warm brown eyes. He's a very pale and freckled person. He has a small scar on his cheek, and a large birthmark on his forehead. {Persoantliy}- Brann is random and spontaneous, and always a flirt. He loves to joke and tease around, though he can be serious when he needs to. He has a hard time staying focused. 

Anything else?: Nope! 

Permission to be killed?: I'd rather not be killed, but my gang members sure can be killed. 

Appearance after being glitched out?: Short hair that's shorter in the back and longer in the front by maybe around one to two inches. One side of her hair is completely orange, and the other pale blond. Her blue eye changes to gray, and her green eye changes to orange. She stays around the same height with the same shade of skin. All of her clothes become tattered and muddy.

Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?: Not at all! 

{Mods, please let this through}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

SAMB Name: Arirang

Other Nicknames/titles: Most people call them Ari, and some individuals use their past nicknames.

Age^: i mean appearance wise they look about 10, who knows how long they've existed

SAMB Appearance: Arirang has thick, straight mahogany hair in a low, loose ponytail that ends at the waist, and fades to a dark purplish brown at the ends. The hair that isn't pulled back by the ponytail is shorter, and reaches to their chin. Their skin is pale and creamy, and their eyes are a deep shade of garnet red with gold flecks. Stick thin with virtually no curves. 5 '2". BWH measurement is 24/23/24. Overall, they have a childish appearance, still having slightly rounded cheeks. basically a loli/shota but queer and immortal

Casual Clothing^: A long, loose white cotton tank top over red cotton pajama short-shorts that barely peek out beneath the shirt. both pieces of clothing have razor thin gold filaments woven in so that they shimmer. barefoot and wears literally nothing else, although if it's cold, they'll put on a jacketlike thing that is much, much too big and just one layer of fabric, like the rest of their clothes. it has no zipper or closing mechanism, just a cloak with long, flaring sleeves that's so big it drags on the floor when they wear it. when they wear this, they let their hair down and put the hood up, and it hides their face.

Formal Clothing^: First, think of a classic men's suit. The top becomes a white Hanbok top, with flared sleeves that cover most of the hands and fade from white at the shoulder to red at the end. The ribbon is red, and ends around the middle of the thigh. The collar/layer underneath is also red. In the back, what would have been the tails of a normal suit coat thing are connected and flare gently, ending just shy of the ankles. These, like the sleeves, fade from white at the waist to red at the end. The pants are a little less loose than normal suit pants, but not quite form-fitting, and white. They wear red traditional Korean slippers. All of the fabric, like the fabric of their casual outfit, is woven with extremely thin gold filaments that make the clothes shimmer.

Personality: easygoing, nonchalant, the grandpa friend, a grandpa in general, makes way too many questionable jokes, carefree with literally everything, a meme

Bio: Ever since anyone can remember, they've run a fruit stand on the corner of the busiest street in the SAMB. At the stand, they also sell little trinkets and odds and ends that they make out of paper, needlefelt, or others, and most importantly, information. Their real job is a spy for anyone who pays- they do have really good fruit, though, and they give it out for free. . .

Weapons: A gigantic longbow that is so tall and heavy that one end must be grounded to even pull back the bowstring. No one knows how Ari even uses this, they have literally no arm strength and multiple times have dropped one of those mini watermelons

Powers: y.yeah they're a shapeshifter although they mostly use it to change features like eye color and face shape and body type while still looking humanoid for their spy work, and also to shift their appearance slightly to the gender they feel like at the moment. immortal, but only in that they will live forever if they're not killed in some way. they'll get sick, bleed, and heal the same pace as any human, they just will never die of old age.

ONE Major weakness: they absolutely refuse to take care of themselves, no matter what the circumstance. like they have almost died because they forgot to eat and didn't bother to get food when they noticed they were hungry

Gang?: no gang but a chocolate point ragamuffin kitten with blue eyes and a few white balls of fluff called chicks that always seem to be near them. the kitten is called yuja (yoo-ja), and the chicks are called il, ii, sam, sa, and ou. they mysteriously disappear when the situation is dangerous.

Anything else?: uhhh nah

Permission to be killed: ofc do whatever you want with me

Appearance after being glitched out?: i'm not quite sure what this entails so anything works- i was thinking inversed colors maybe?

Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?: nah, again, do whatever you want with me

• Posted at:

i finally noticed somewhere along the way

the changing seasons painted the town a new color

fluttering flowers dance as my heart wavers

what will be left when it's all over?

in this bittersweet place

i want to stay my old self forever

2.28.15 - 3.14.19

horsedragon1273

I found my form.

SAMB Name: Rebel

Other Nicknames: None

Age^: 16

SAMB Appearance: Rebel has straight, dark red hair that goes to the end of her shoulder-blades in length. Her hair has dark purple streaks throughout, and a single white streak as well. She almost never wears her hair down, instead opting for some sort of ponytail or braid, and will wear her hair in a bun on occasion. She has piercing pale blue eyes, with her left eye having some darker flecks in it. Her eyes are an average size and have a slightly upwards slant to them. She has a smattering of freckles across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, and has fairly pale skin that burns when in the sun for too long. She has standard piercings in both of her ears, with three additional ones in her left. She has an ouroboros tattooed around each of her wrists in the style of the Santa Clara Vanguard one from their 2017 show in shades of black, gray, and red. She has a barcode tattooed beneath both her eyes.

Casual Clothing^: Rebel wears a dark olive colored aviator jacket with a stylized “R” on the back of it, with the outline of two crossed pistols behind it. She has on a dark purple top with a trumpet outline on the front of it in silver. She has on dark blue jeans and a pair of black cowboy boots.

Formal Clothing^: Rebel wears a black, formal jacket over a dark red button up shirt, which has the ends tucked into a black pair of dress pants. She wears a black pair of shined knee-high English boots, and a pair of gloves that are dark purple with black tips. She also has a pair of black sunglasses either covering her eyes or on top of her head.

Personality: Rebel is often quiet, though she isn’t shy. She isn’t the best at making friends, but the friends that she does have are good ones. She has a tendency to come off as aloof to others, but its not intentional; rather, she just isn’t the most outgoing of people, and has a tendency to keep to herself. She does like to be alone, but not all the time. She is quite intelligent, and enjoys logic puzzles and the like (in other words, challenging herself). She is ambitious, and a bit of a perfectionist, often wanting to have something be just right. She is prone to overthinking things, and she is a bit nocturnal, often staying up late. She doesn’t like to wake up early, and she isn’t the best socializer. She enjoys reading, and she is somewhat tech savvy. She isn’t above ignoring others, and once she focuses on something, she pretty much just tunes the rest of the world out. She is fairly composed most of the time and in control most of the time. Rebel is prone to arguing, and it is said that she would argue with a wall. She disagrees, saying that it is impossible as the wall has no opinion. She doesn't really start arguments, but she will argue things. She prefers to take a neutral stance/ one of a negotiator in most cases, but there are exceptions. (She doesn't really like to choose sides).

Bio(backstory): Nothing really of note. Rebel does her best to maintain neutrality in any major events, which she has done up to this point.

Weapons: Rebel prefers ranged weapons, and has a pair of pistols that are her go-to. One is a pair of pistols- one black and the other bright red. The black one has red line designs all over it, and the red one has black line designs all over it.

Powers: Rebel is able to control and manipulate fire, as well as create it. In addition, she is capable of flight. She is able to summon objects, but the larger the object or quantity, the more difficult it is for her. Rebel has sound manipulation, and she is able to manipulate her voice to sound like others. She has limited shapeshifting, as she is able to alter her appearance to look like other humans/humanoids. She doesn’t use her shapeshifting much, as she doesn’t see much of a point to it.

ONE Major weakness: Rebel doesn’t do well with water, but a more noteworthy one is the fact that she doesn’t take failure or mistakes of her own doing well.

Gang?:

The Conductor- The Conductor is a light orange, owl-esque bird thing from the game A Hat in Time. He wears a black suit and hat, and has a purple inside mouth. He is somewhat rude, disregardant of others, and will do pretty much anything for a good movie. He is also a bit loud.

Jallas- Jallas has brown hair with medium green streaks throughout it, and his eyes have diamond shaped pupils with a line through the center. His irises are somewhat lemon-shaped, and the same medium green as his streaks. He has somewhat pale skin, and a pair of phoenix wings come out of his back, though he often conceals these with a jacket. He typically wears a dark brown leather jacket, and then casual or formal wear. He has fire powers and can shapeshift into a phoenix. He is more of a loner, but often finds himself around others. He is fairly willing to help others, and can be sarcastic. He overall leans towards good, but he won’t hesitate to break laws or fight. He is fairly loyal as well, and has a decent sense of humor. Unofficial leader of the gang, aside from Rebel. A fairly decent leader.

Luna- Luna has short, brown hair, with a fringe on the right side of her face. Large blue eyes, and fairly pale skin. She is a little bit taller than average, and only has on light makeup. She wears a dark purple coat with a white top underneath with a ruffle at the top. She has on dark brown legging-esque pants with green crosses threads on the outer sides, and a pair of tall black boots with some silver lines on the outside. She also has on a pair of black gloves, and can be seen with a riding helmet from time to time. She has powers, though they’re a bit complicated. She is able to understand and speak to animals, and harness some magic through a rune wand. (She’s a character from Star Stables, if you want to look it up). She’s more of a quiet person, and is quite willing to break rules. She believes in a lot of outrageous stuff, and is a fairly skilled liar. Not much fazes her.

Ouroboros “Ory”- Ory has dark red, shoulder-length hair with white streaks that he typically wears in a ponytail. He has dark red-black eyes that seem to faintly glow in the dark. Pale skin, and an angular face. He wears dark colors, a black trench coat, and a pair of gloves at all times. He holds very few loyalties, but is fairly trustworthy. He swings from good to bad quite often, but he will often follow Jallas’ lead.

Phantom- Shoulder-length ink black hair that partially just kinda floats around her, but also that is generally worn in a stern braid. Pale skin, typically dark red eyes with no whites (instead, what is typically the whites of the eye is black for her), though she can minorly alter her appearance, and generally seems to have pale green eyes. She wears dark clothing, a dark jacket, and dark colored gloves. She is more of an antagonist-type person than anything else, and most of her actions are dubious. She is completely fine with torturing and killing others, and she likes to play with others emotions. She has a twisted sense of humor, and pretty much everything else. She is unreliable, and she is is a skilled liar. She is able to create hallucinations, and make people fall into nightmares from which they never wake up. She feeds off of the souls of people, and is extremely difficult to kill.

The Snatcher- He is able to steal peoples souls, and creates contracts that he forces people to sign, and causes them to do tasks. It has been hinted at in the game that he used to be a prince, but nothing is truly certain. He appears as a three-dimensional dark purple shadow with glowing yellow eyes and a glowing yellow smile. He enjoys shouting 'FOOL' at people as well as ensnaring them. He doesn't appear to have a regard for any other beings.

Anything else?: Rebel is left-handed. She is a fairly skilled trumpet player, and is fairly obsessed with DCI, though she isn’t as outward about it as she used to be.

Permission to be killed?: Yep.

Appearance after being glitched out?: Rebel’s eyes gain thin red cracks, and these can widen at random. In addition to this, any flames she creates are black, and her movements are fairly jagged. Her voice will leap or drop octaves at random, though these don’t last often. In addition, her voice also sounds a bit jagged at all times. Her eyes will appear to, well, glitch out at times, and she seems to lose her control over her own voice manipulation, and entirely looses the ability to summon objects as well as seemingly loosing her limited shapeshifting.

Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?: Go right ahead. I don’t mind.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

I’ll make a new form

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

dragonwolf4753

All forms are accepted, and all saves are saved.

• Posted at:

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Save, I'm making a form.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

Save!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

Save, please!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

athleticbear159

SAMB Name: Bear

Other Nicknames/titles: Idk, nickname is Firecracker?

Age^: 15

SAMB Apperance: She has mid-length golden brown hair with natural golden highlights that's tied up in a smooth high ponytail or a dutch braid. Her eyes are a golden-amber color, they’re light and very rare as they appear to change to a sparkly green in the sun. Her eyelashes are dark and long, and she has neatly arched eyebrows. She has freckles across her nose and cheeks, and is naturally tan with a deep suntan as well. She has an athletic build, very strong and fit, and is a bit on the short side at 5'3 or so. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick if you make fun of her size, she calls herself Fun sized though. She's very pretty(not to be stuck up, but my friends tell this to me).

Casual Clothing^: A big, gray Jefferson Cup sweatshirt from her soccer tournament. In orange block letters, it reads “MIDFIELD” on the sleeve and “I can. I will. End of story.” on the back with an orange soccer ball on the front/A Capitals jersey for #70, Braden Holtby,  a short-sleeved gray Under Armour shirt with the logo in blue on the front, a pair of black and white sports shorts/black sports capris, a blue, black, and white braided sports necklace, a bunch of wristbands(a Make a Wish, MRM, and a Capitals one on her wrist, a neon green Xbox one and a black one from her lacrosse tournament on her ankle), and grey and blue Nike sneakers.

Formal Clothing^: A short white dress(it goes just above her knees) and is made of material similar to a blouse. It's off-the-shoulders and she wears a leather braided belt that's cinched around her waist, as well as cowboy boots, a golden chain necklace, and a white bandanna(fun fact, I wore this to a graduation once. According to my friends, the style's called 'country angel'.)

Personality: She's energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who can't sit still and always needs to be on the go. She's charming and cheerful, funny and sarcastic, but can seriously hurt you if she must. She's viewed as a bit of an airhead since she's a "popular kid", but she's really modest about her looks and popularity and makes friends easily. Bear's extremely athletic, and is skilled at many sports. She's probably the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is very stubborn, sometimes hard to convince. She has a short temper and has been known to explode angrily at random times. Be warned. She's a mix of tomboyish and girly. She's extremely athletic and has been since a newborn. Her father told her she knew how to kick a soccer ball and throw with a lacrosse stick before she could walk!She is a bit brash and may come over as rude sometimes, she doesn’t mean to and is a bit impatient since she can’t sit still. She’s mischievous and loves practical jokes.

Bio(backstory): Well, her parents had a lifetime of arguing but still being married until they divorced when she was 11. At first, Bear alternated, until some argument started and her mother didn't take care of the kids anymore. Bear now lives with her father and older brothers(two of them) and, unfortunately, is perfectly fine her mother left.

Weapons: Two throwing daggers, one made of gold and the other of silver. They boomerang back to her no matter how far she throws them. She also has a pair of gauntlets similar to Wonder Woman's, they're bulletproof and protect her(and others) from danger. They can charge energy thrown at them and when Bear hits them together, they send out waves of energy and basically make anything in a one-mile radius that Bear wants to injure collapse and probably die.

Powers: She's a super athlete-warrior like Capsicle, so-

Super speed-she can run faster than a speeding bullet, and her reflexes are fast enough that she could probably CATCH one between two fingers if she tried. Her gauntlets help out though.

Super strength-she has the proportional strength of an ant and can lift enormous amounts of weight.

Stamina/Energy-Her energy never buckles and she can fight for as long as she needs to without getting tired.

Flexibiliy/Durability-Well, you probably get everything now.

ONE Major weakness: Her short temper and need to win everything she competes in.

Gang?: Yes.

Azalea- Curly blonde hair, bright blue eyes, red apron and white dress. Innocent, easygoing, cheerful, and mostly there for moral support. She can summon butterflies and other nature if she tries hard enough, and always has a sparkly rainbow butterfly hair pin in her hair.

Haven- Jet black hair with a single red streak, bloodred eyes, deathly pale, purple spiked cloak. Dark, mysterious, sneaky, but quite helpful. She's a vampire and therefore can do anything a vampire can do. Is known to pop up behind you at the worst times and make you scream.

Polar- He's an albino, white-blonde hair, ice blue eyes, pale snowy skin, blue and white cloak. Weird, eccentric, odd, quite angry. He's a wizard that the rest of the gang rescued from a deranged wizard hospital, and he has a weird habit of yelling "DIE NUMBSKULLS!" At all passerby, and stamping his staff which grows ice and snow.

Grizz- Brown hair like a bear, brown eyes like a bear, brawny build like a bear, because he is a bear. Strong, a bit dimwitted, idk how to describe a bear really. He's incredibly strong, even for a bear, and has sharp instincts. 

Godspeed the Brave- Choppy chocolate hair with electric blue highlights, green-silver-blue eyes, very defined features, deeply tanned. Athletic, competitive, stubborn, brave. She's a knight that was knighted bu none other than the King of Camelot, was killed, and resurrected into the modern days. She's incredibly strong and fast and is great at hand-to-hand. Probably one of the most helpful of the gang.

Anything else?: She's best at hand to hand combat though she is an incredible fighter. Is more active on the battlefield than in the lab. She uses her beauty to her advantage at points.

Permission to be killed?: Well, yes since it is your story, but I'd prefer for her to not die. If you must, go ahead, but please don't let her be one of the first. If she has to die(which I wouldn't want) can it be important and dramatic?

Appearance after being glitched out?: If so, her eyes turn pure gold, her hair turns an electric blue(and is always up in a tight and sleek high ponytail), and her skin is deeply tanned as normal. She doesn't change too much except for her hair.

Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?: Well, it's fine if I am, but I'd not like that because she's always fighting.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

athleticbear159

Sorry I forgot to mention, she has defined features with a very defined jawline(somewhat like Angelina Jolie's), perky nose, and sharp cheekbones.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

SAMB name: Cain

other nickname/titles: the gunslinger, mistress of strategies(both titles)

SAMB appearance: Cain stands at 5'3" with a thin build and fair skin. Her eyes are hererochronic, one green and one violet. Her hair depends on her emotions. If it's a neutral emotion, nothing to extreme, her hair goes to her waist and is a light brown with green and orange highlights. When her emotions do get extreme, her hair changes into an auburn bob cut with beach blonde highlights. There is a scar on the inside of her left forearm and across the back of her neck. 

Casual clothing: Cain wears a plain white tee shirt and green cargo pants with her holsters, or occasionally a white button down with a brown leather vest. She always has a leather cowboy hat on her head. 

Formal clothing: Cain wears a green asymmetrical dress with a shoulder hug sleeve. It fades from a dark green to a lighter green, and the bottom and sleeve is lined with stars. Her holsters are hidden in the ruffles. 

Personality: Cain is rather friendly and charismatic, liking to talk with everyone and experience the ways of people around her. She does have a temper, though, which flares at any insult to her honor or honesty. She may be blunt, but she refuses to lie unless it's an absolute necessity. Doing a lot in her past, she also tends to be arrogant and a little exaggerated when it comes to her tales. There is always a fear of failure that follows her, but anytime it comes close of showing she masks it with her own fury. 

Bio: She was an apprentice under Roland after his success at taking the dark tower, and unfortunately lost her remaining kin in the process. She received her revenge, but the way she did keeps her anger almost boiling all the time. Other than that, I don't think you need to know anything else about her. 

Weapons: just her guns

Powers: she has a healing factor that slowly brings her to health. It can be reversed to do the opposite, so she often doesn't use it. 

One major weakness: snake venom. It forces the healing factor into reverse whether on or off, and doubles the progress speed. 

Gang: I won't use all of them, because that'll take too long. Roland stands at 6'0 and has tan skin and blonde hair and blue eyes. He is solemn and sensible with a sarcastic sense of humor and takes almost anything seriously. Jester stands at at 5'6 and has extremely pale skin. Her hair is lavender and in pigtails and red eyes. She loves chaos and finds fun in the most twisted of things. Yon stands at 2'3 and is a doll. He has brown hair and button eyes, and his pocket watch is always in his hand or pocket. He likes to keep a chivalrous form and is extremely logical. He is also over prudent and doesn't like to do much. 

Permission to be killed: Yes

appearance after being glitched out: Her hair is a mess of colors, constantly trying to find out what mood she's in or who she even is(since her flipside shares her body.). Her skin becomes sallow, and her eyes flash different colors constantly 

Do you mind being affected by glitch: go ahead. :)

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

Please save a spot! (forms later today/tommorrow)

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

cobraphoenix530

SAMB Name: Jokester

Other Nicknames/titles: Harlequin, Jokes, J

SAMB Apperance: Jokester has long black hair, falling just below mid-back. It’s a pitch black colour, with thin streaks of silver and boulder topaz colours running through it. It’s naturally silky and wavy, though it has a slightly messy look due to the fact that Jokester’s often doing activities that mess it up, and not bothering to comb it until much later (she just tosses it into a bun or chignon). It starts falling into ringlets at the bottom. She prefers to keep her hair out of her face, preferably in a bun, chignon, braid or ponytail. She likes to occasionally put in in an elaborate hairstyle, just for the sake of it. Jokester’s eyes are a mix of silver and boulder topaz colours (it’s a mix of aqua, green, blue and some other colours), with a black circle outlining it. A few black flecks are shifting around in them. She has slightly thin eyelashes, though they are naturally long. She has an extremely pale skin tone, porcelain almost, even though she is outside quite often. It takes a whole lot of sunscreen and sun repelling spells to prevent burning. Any blush is easily visible, no matter how faint, though she rarely does blush. Her skin scars easily, even if she just gets a scratch. She has a thin, muscular build from constant movement and a height of about 5’6. She has a few silver earrings. Both her ears have the normal piercings, and her left ear has two piercings at the outer top. She has a mark of a small silvery white diamond (✦) on the nape of her neck (this mark is also occasionally around her left eye), and a tattoo of a bow shooting an arrow around her right wrist. It’s animated so that the arrow goes all the way around, until it re-nocks in the bow (courtesy of Stargazer). She has small silver runes on the palms of her hand, as well as some on the tips of her fingers. These runes glow when she’s using her magic.

Casual Clothing:

Main: A black t-shirt over black tights and knee high baggy boots. Black ripped shorts are worn over the tights, and that the shirt is tucked into. The clothes themself have a string small silver words, constantly winding around them, writing and erasing. If someone would read them all, they would turn out to be stories and poems, either ones she’s wrote or just enjoyed. She has fingerless gloves made out of a black fabric that she always wears. When the weather gets cold, she often tosses on a black and silver hooded cloak, which regulates her body temperature. A loose weapons belt is around her waist, and it’s enhanced to lighten any load she places on it by ten. She wears black boots with this getup, which are made out of a tough material, and enhanced to resist extreme temperatures to an extent. They can grip on to most surfaces.

Alternate: A black tank top over black ripped jeans. She wears her normal gloves, and the words still twine around her clothing. She has a grey and black camo bomber jacket to go over this if the weather requires. She wears the same belt and boots as before.

Formal Clothing: A black long sleeved shirt tucked into an aqua, green and blue short skirt, worn over fishnet tights and black ankle boots with small platform heels to hide weapons in. Same gloves and belt as above.

Personality: Jokester loves to help others, even without compensation. She’s an outdoorsy gal, enjoying difficult activities such as cliff-scaling and tree hopping. She isn’t just a fan of doing stuff outside, she also loves nature in itself. She’s amazed by how it all works, and does like to help it out by gardening or planting trees, saving animals, the like. This isn’t to say she hates the indoors either. She will often sit inside a large library, reading for hours on end. She sometimes becomes so immersed she forgets to eat or sleep, leaving others to remind her to do so. She needs to keep her brain or body occupied by something at any given time; she hates sitting idle. If you tell her something interesting she doesn’t know about, she will automatically begin to consider you as a temporary pal. She is in love with anything cute and cuddly, making her a bit kidlike when it comes to stuffed toys and huggable animals. Surprisingly, one of her favorite animals is actually the snake. She’s a fan of reptiles and birds. She has a huge sweet tooth, and her favorite dessert would probably be plain or fruit cheesecake. Strawberry ice cream’s close though.

She isn’t a very big fan of insects like centipedes and millipedes. If she sees one, she’s more than likely to throw a shoe at it, though it’s more likely she’ll just leave it alone, as long as it doesn’t come near her. Same goes with pillbugs and other bugs like that. She doesn’t enjoy hot spices very much, though she will want them on occasion. Her pet peeve is when people assume anything. It bothers her. She dislikes it when people judge others, and tries her best not to. She isn’t a huge fan of yelling and loud noises, as they give her migranes, and will try and either block them out or stop them, depending on the situation. She hates being forced to do something, even if it is something she’d eventually do on her own. Her most disliked food is anything greasy and/or oily, and she dislikes pop drinks unless they’re cream soda, or a slushie.

Jokester is, in the most part, a kind, outgoing person. She has no reservations with going up to a lonely stranger and chatting with them, and doesn’t believe in steriotypes. She’s an ambivert, though she leans more towards being an extrovert. She feels more hyped and charged up around people, but she enjoys being alone at times where she needs to feel calm. She’s a very level headed person, never raising her voice unless absolutely necessary. If she’s yelling, you know something big is definitely wrong. She’s a natural leader, often taking the lead in difficult situations. She’s a quick thinker, often having to think up plans on the fly. Her mind thrives off of books, research, and knowledge, meaning she’s never found being idle. She always has to be doing something productive, whether it be researching new things or training her body through exercise. She’s a peacemaker and natural negotiater, finding ways to calm people down and ways for them to both be satisfied without conflict. She’s very innovative, figuring out how things work quite quickly, and being able to make new things pretty easily, though the usefulness varies on the time and place. She loves anything even remotely romantic, and is a huge shipper.

As mentioned above, Jokester is a natural born leader. She takes charge of difficult situations, having the ability to come up with plans and solutions, good ones, on the go. She’s very intelligent in many fields, mainly from the constant need to keep herself occupied. She’s skilled in social situations, being a natural peacemaker and negotiater. She has the ability to remain calm and collected during difficult and stressful moments, and might actually work better under stress. She’s accepting of near everyone, and doesn’t judge them until she knows their entire story.

As for physical strengths, Jokester’s definitely athletic from the constant exercise and travelling. She’s skilled in many forms of fighting, having self trained herself as well as learning from masters of that fighting type. She’s mastered a wide range of martial arts, can manage quite well in dueling with weapons, and can reassemble most of the worlds production weapons in a short time span. She can operate many vehicles, and if she can’t at first, she’ll eventually figure it out.

Jokester has little to no regard about her own safety and wellbeing. She often ends up taking unnecessary risks for the sake of ot, as long as they don’t harm others. She’ll end up staying awake for days on end, reading or writing or mapping without going to get food or rest. When she goes into one of these spins, it’s up to the people around her to stop her, or she’ll stay like that until she falls unconcious. She cares a bit too much about the lives and safety of others, and will gladly put herself in danger if it means saving a close one, or even just helping them. She can tend to hold a grudge for years if the person doesn’t apologize. She’s stubborn when it comes to her own opinions, and others views won’t change what she believes, unless she’s proven wrong. 

Jokester has quite a few fears, some of which are pretty irrational. One of the major ones is scorpions. While she may not mind spiders, and in fact pick those up willingly, scorpions are terrifying for her. Another fear of hers is fairly common; claustrophobia, the fear of small, enclosed spaces. While it may not be the strongest phobia in her, she’ll still begin to hyperventilate if she gats stuck in a place like this (but this is mostly when she knows she may not find a way out). One of her more irrational fears is leaving the curtains/blinds in the room she’s in open during the night, unless it’s a full moon. She doesn’t believe in anything coming in from there, and she won’t mind leaving the windows themselves open, but the curtains have to close. A big one is the fear of loneliness, where she’s terrified of being left alone in the emotional sense. She doesn’t mind solitude by itself, but mental isolation is a terrifying prospect for her.

Bio: She doesn’t remember anything before age 10, other than the fact that she didn’t have a very good life. The only thing she knows is that her biological family is gone. She now travels around SAMBia with her gang.

Weapons:

✦Two small handguns, both pitch black in colour with gold coloured bullets. Magic, endless supply of bullets.

✦A set of small bronze throwing knives with intricate designs in them.

✦A Large silver sword with an obsidian hilt and sheath that she stores in her ‘locker’ of stuff.

Powers: 

✦Rune Summoning: She can create and manipulate items using ‘runes’, an old magic language, as long as she knows the correct words. She writes these worlds or projects them using the runes on her fingers.

✦Rune Reading: Similar to Mystigan (below), but she has to concentrate to see the runes. It causes her to see the world in runes, so she’ll end up seeing how things are made, all their components, and if living beings, their thoughts and auras. The more she exerts this power, the less she can see of the real world while using it. At its height, everything would simply be runes. For example, a tree would be composed out of the rune for ‘wood’, ‘leaves’, ‘sap’, stuff like that. She wouldn’t see any actual shape. Side effects range from minor headaches to temporary paralysis.

✦Enhanced Senses: Pretty self explanitory

✦Locker: She has a small pouch of air she contains larger necessities in. She is able to pull stuff out of it when necessary. Like a locker in a different dimension.

ONE Major weakness: Doesn’t give a heck about her own safety, and would die to save another’s life.

Gang?: 

Eragon - Dragon born shapeshifter, main forms are dragon and human. 
Personality: Eragon is a cheerful, flirty guy. He’ll have no problem going up to a complete stranger and striking up a conversation. He loves to try new things, and will do stuff just for the sake of doing it. He can be very pushy, and slightly clingy as well, and has no problem with fighting others. He likes to show off in front of people he likes, often taking unnecessary risks to impress them. He’s brave to the point of being reckless. He enjoys being outdoors, and despises polluted air. He has the strange quirk of sleeping on roofs, and cares a lot about what others think of him. 

Physical Description

Human: Hair styled in a quiff, colour fluctuates. Most often he keeps his hair colour red or brown, though he’s been known to change it up often. The one colour type he never uses is rainbow. If his hair is coloured rainbow, you know that something’s wrong. His skin is lightly tanned, and he often has scales at the side of his face, fading into his skin. His eyes are slightly slanted, and his pupils slit if he senses trouble. His eye colour always remains the same, with one eye remaining gold and the other silver. His height always remains in the 5’6-6’1 range. Muscular body. A black heart tattoo on the nape of his neck.

Dragon: Reddish scales, one silver eye, one gold eye. Large wingspan, size fluctuates. Underside of wings is a greyish silver.

Clothing: A white t shirt over black jeans, tucked into black boots. Long, elbow length black gloves, made out of a toughened fabric. A blood red cloak on top of all this, with a hood.

Kiwi - Cat Demon Shapeshifter, genderfluid, immortal
Personality: Kiwi is a cold person on the outside and inside. There’s no secret heart of gold in them. They enjoy violence and chaos, but enjoy silence and sophistication too. They are incredibly wise, which makes sense for how long they have lived. They enjoy reading and absolutely hate any music but classical. They can be social when they want to, but if they don’t they won’t. They are brutally honest with their opinion. If they don’t like you, they’ll tell you. If they think you’re being stupid, they’ll voice that out loud. They are brilliant liers, and can manipulate people easilly. They don’t care whatsoever what others think of them. Often times they can be forced to be polite by another one of the card tattoo wearers. Another side of them is extremely charming and persuasive, their fae side coming out. They often listen to classical music when in this mood, and will go outside even more often than before. They can actually get along with people in this state, though it doesn’t last long, as his demon side is stronger than his fae side. When this side comes around, it’s often a cause to celebrate.

Physical Description

Male: Kiwi’s hair is a dark, forest green colour with streaks of a kiwi green running through it. He has longish bangs, brushing his eyes, naturally a sorta nice looking messy. His hair is long enough to tie into a tiny ponytail at the nape of his neck. His eyes are long and slanted with cat like pupils. He can cause the colour to change whenever he feels like it, but it will always be an unnatural or uncommon eye colour. He has pale, porcelain skin, unnaturally smooth and clear. Has a misleadingly lanky build, even though he’s unnaturally strong. Height is usually between 5’8-6’1, depending on his mood. A black spade tattoo at the right side of his neck, under his jaw. Graceful. Looks cold and apathetic, has angular features. Main clothes are a dark green shirt over black jeans, with a long silvery cloak on top. They have on long black gloves and black boots, both made out of a tough, reinforced material.

Female: She has medium long, straight hair, in the same green shades as before. It’s cut in a long, choppy bob. Kept down or in braids. Her eyes are long and slanted with cat like pupils. She can cause the colour to change whenever he feels like it, but it will always be an unnatural or uncommon eye colour. Pale, porcelain skin, unnaturally smooth. Misleadingly thin build, graceful. Height is between 5’6-5’10 A black spade tattoo on the right side of her neck, under her jaw. Graceful, has a cold, apathetic face. Main clothes are a dark green shirt over black jeans, with a long silvery cloak on top. They have on long black gloves and black boots, both made out of a tough, reinforced material.

Cat: A green furred cat, the same shades as the other form’s hair. Same eyes, but fully feline. Has a black spade marking at the base of their paws. Is about the same size as a large tabby, and looks like a small lynx. It has long fangs that can retract into its mouth.

Demon: Long, dark green and black hair that floats around uncontrollably. Long, slanted eyes, a solid colour dark crimson. Glowing. Skin is a glowing black colour, cracked in multiple places, as if burned. The cracks are a glowing yellow colour. Build is difficult to make out, height is usually 7”-8”, or any imposing height. The same spade tattoo as before, but glowing white, red and brown. Has a feral look on their face. Is partially consumed in black flames. Long flowing robe like thing. It’s colours are indiscernible to the eye, shifting rapidly enough to make it seem as one is hallucinating.

Mystigan, a mysterious magician. Most likely a dark elf
Appearance: Mystigan’s hair is a dark silver colour. It’s longish short, with bangs that fall in his eyes. It’s styled in the typical anime guy hairstyle. Mystigan has silvery blue eyes, with strange black symbols reflected in them. They’re slightly slanted, and almond shaped. He has pale skin, since he’s most often wearing many layers of clothing to cover his identity. It has many scars on his neck, arms, chest, back and legs. He has a small black club (card shape thing) tattoo on his right wrist, hidden under his gloves. He’s lanky and muscular, a strange combination that ends up making him look a lot weaker than he actually is, which he uses to his advantage. He’s 5’7. He has a strange marking around his left eye, black in colour, like an ink swirl. He wears a lot of items, mostly used to conceal his identity from others. He has a bandanna over half of his face, a dark powder blue in colour. He wears a hooded cloak over the rest of his clothing, which is pretty simple, just a navy tank top with reinforced armour cloth and black jeans made out of the same reinforced cloth. He wears thick, elbow length gloves on both hands, hiding the multitude of navy runes inked into his arms. His boots reach halfway to his knees, and are bitch black, made to withstand heat and not slip.

Personality: Mystigan is a very guarded person, never letting his emotions show. No one except Jokester knows of his past (if you need it I’ll post it here), and he doesn’t intend to change that. He cares greatly about the few people close to him, which is pretty much just Jokester and the gang. He doesn’t trust anyone else. Perhaps the only time in which he shows an emotion is when they’re in severe danger or injured, worrying. His anger causes him to become cold and calculating, which makes not many people want to get on his bad side. He’s the one who makes sure the gang is safe, and is pretty much considered second in command to Jokester. Most people respect him, as he lets off a cooly authoritive air, as if he knows what he’s doing and nothing will stop him. He dislikes most people, and is not social by any measures. Most meeting him would even consider him mute at first. He isn’t shy exactly, he just doesn’t feel the urge to speak with them, especially if it’s idle banter. When he does speak, it’s often straight to the point. He has a dry, witty sense of humor.

Powers:

Rune Reading: Mystigan has the ability to ‘read’ the runes of everything around him, letting him know what they are, how they work, any spells he could use on them, potential weaknesses. He can use this ability to read people’s minds, though he chooses not to on most occasions to keep their provacy intact, though he will if it’s a need. A downside of this is that his entire vision is constructed from runes in one eye, the one with the marking. He can cause both eyes to see the runes at will if he’s performing difficult Rune Manipulation.

Rune Manipulation: The same runes he can see, he can also manipulate. This takes a bit of time, as one misplaced rune could cause chaos. Luckily, Mystigan is trained in this, and he uses it quite well, if sparingly.

Flinn - Little Glass Person

A little glass person she made who goes everywhere with her. She’s named them Flinn. Flinn is pretty intelligent for a mute creature made of glass, which is a side effect of always being with a knowledge loving person like Jokester. They have a place of their own in a pouch on Jokester’s belt, and are unable to be shattered.

Glitch - A Person Made out of Glitches

Glitch is pretty much a black, white and grey computer glitch that one day became a person. They don’t have a permanent appearance, though when they are able to form one it’s half consumed by cyber wire things. His image is always breaking apart and reforming, though it remains vaguely humanoid. He has the ability to possess and control technology, and can access anything cyber with no problem. He has no major personality traits. He’s just a cunning, unfeeling glitch. Quite literally.

Sonora - The Hypno Pixie

Sonora looks like a very short human, being 4’1 at the age of about 80 in pixie years (looks 20ish in human). She has short reddish auburn hair, cut in a pixie cut with the front hair brushed up and to the side. Her skin is deeply tanned, a nut brown colour. She has long pointed ears, and an oval face shape with a narrow jaw. Her eyes are a bright green colour. She has a lean, muscular build, and holds herself like a trained gymnast. Her wings are like dragonfly wings, coloured a translucent blueish green. She’s a weapons expert, knowing almost everything there is to know about them. She’s trained in recon and fighting, and acts as the group’s security when necessary. She has a strong sense of humor, and is the most sarcastic pixie there is, as well as the most loyal. Sonora has magic, and one of her strongest abilities is her ‘mesmer’, the ability for her to control someone if they listen to her voice while looking into her eyes. She also has enhanced healing, shielding (vibrating so fast she is rendered invisible to the human eye), and other magic abilities, but she has a limited store which she needs to refresh after a period of usage.

Anything else?: Not really

Permission to be killed?: Preferred not to, but if necessary, go for it! If you do, please make it so she dies for someone else she cares about.

Appearance after being glitched out?: Her right eye goes bright red with no sclera, and her left one is half blue and half green, the colours not merging at all. Her skin half pixelates at times, floating away and rearranging itself, and when it’s solid it has a digital cyber pattern on it. Her diamond tattoo disappears, and the arrow one now zigzags all over her arm, leaving dotted lines behind for the duration of five minutes. Streaks of her hair rapidly flicker between the colours bright blue, bright green and bright red, along with the normal black. Her skin is still pale, but now it’s a ghostly white with cracks of black and silver running through it. Her head has the tendency to jerk to the right multiple times, and her head hangs in that direction all the time. Her clothes now have pixelated areas which rapidly switch between green, blue and red, and move around to different areas. The words on her clothes are now just endless streams of code. Her fingers are always twitching inwards. She sometimes glitches a bit in one direction. Her hair is now choppy and straight, very uneven. If she glitches, the gang members with card tattoos will most likely glitch as well.

Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?: Not at all

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

cobraphoenix530

Editing her formal outfit, it’s a ribbed black sweater that goes to her waist and has sleeves ending an inch above her elbow. The skirt is plaid, coloured black and blue-green and teal stripes.

She has a small silver hourglass necklace on a thin silver chain that she always wears. The sand in the hourglass is a strange, irridescant type.

She also has a flipside, Jester, who’s a psychopathic clown. She resides in Jokester’s body, and is currently not able to break out. When she’s affecting Jokester, the diamond around the eye appears, and Jokester becomes more cold and cunning, also gaining a murderously playful side.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

dragonwolf4753

So many forms! 

Thank you all for doing this! I can't wait for the story to get started.

I'm starting to write the first chapter/ prologue and I'll post it in about 2 to 3 days from now, which will give you all enough time to finish you forms.

After that, chapters will come out every 2 days or so. And till i get to teh 12th chapter, you can keep adding yourselves till them unless I say otherwise.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Are there anymore spots? If so, save. 

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ Баgёг/ЙЯ Єгч$їцѫ █▓▒░

#Puppy Killed Me#

ocean’s mb sis

Goodbye, my dear friends. It’s been fun. 

So raise your glass high, for tomorrow we die.

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

SAMB Name: Ray Chital Deerburn

Other Nicknames/titles: nah

Age^: 15ish

SAMB Apperance: 

Hair: red-orange that's down to her waist. She has kinda sorta bangs on the left that won't stay out of her face. Otherwise, she puts it in a messy bun that takes three ponytail holders to keep in place. With her hair up, she still has the bangs.

Eyes: medium, green with silver flecks and thick eyelashes.

Skin Tone: peachy and not as pale as most redheads, faded freckles across her nose cheeks and shoulders.

Build: she has a pare shaped body (small chest defined hips), with slightly broader shoulders.

Height: about 5'5

Piercings/Tattoos/Other: she has three small silver rings in each ear. Her hands are rough and calloused and often stained with black smears (sometimes they appear on her cheeks) she generally has good posture and walks with long steps witch sometimes makes it hard to walk side by side with her. She's very expressive with her eyebrows. She will move them to her emotions and will sometimes nod with them or point with them.

Casual Clothing^: grey tank top with three crimson stripes across the chest, ripped blue jeans, army green and white converse shoes that come up to above the ankle. Brown braided rope bracelet on her wrist. Three small silver rings in each ear. Brown leather tool belt that's buckled loosely around her waist. And a cream cowboy hat that sits on top of her head. (the hat is optional, it depends on what she's doing)
when she doesn't have the hat on, she has a pare of steampunk goggles on her forehead or over her eyes when she's working. Otherwise, they are around her hat and she pulls them down when she needs.

Formal Clothing^: a rust red dress down to her knees and has a cream trim and accents. Cream cowboy boots with dark  brown trim, souls, and heals. Three golden star studs in each ear. Her hair is in lots of tiny little tight curls. And her cream cowboy hat on top of that. 

Personality: generally a nice person who try's to help as much as she can. She's stubborn but not unreasonable. She is quite persuasive and can easily convince people of things. She's clever and good at problem solving but sometimes her solutions don't last long. She's a bit athletic and energetic but she does like to sleep in and is a heavy sleeper. She's good at building/fixing things. it takes a lot to get her mad but if you do, you'd better lock your door and say your prayers. Fiercely loyal to friends and family and quite protective of them. She is secretly afraid of people judging her and will act moody or "tough" to cover herself. She's extremely hard working and can be a workaholic. If someone is slacking or not doing their part, she'll put them in their place. 

Bio: she's adopted, along with her four siblings. She works on her family's farm doing a number of tasks from herding cattle to putting in fence posts to moving and working on the farm equipment. That's mostly all the interesting stuff. You can make up more stuff if you need.

Weapons: two short swords each with a black hilt a shiny silver blade. There is a fuzzy blue haze around the blades, as they are enchanted. They leave a melty looking blue scar on anything they touch including the air if they are swung or moved purposefully through the air. She keeps them on either hip of the tool belt.

Powers: she can shapeshift into other mammals but prefers human form. Her other two favorite forms are a whitetail deer and a polar bear. 

ONE Major weakness: her frustration. When she get frustrated she'll break down. Weather that be rage-crying or loss of speech and limited control over her body and motions. Either way, she gets frustrated when everyone is doing something and she can't seem to do the same. She works hard at it and then she bursts. She also gets frustrated when people put her down, or think less of her. She encounters this more often than not because, her hobbies, job, and interest in general, are not common among females her age. "You're too young to do that" or, "you're not old enough to make this decision" or even, "I'll just handle this for you" are just a few of the phrases that get her worked up when it come to decisions or her job or stuff like that. 

Gang?: I had one but they kinda disappeared 

Anything else?: I'm sorry if I'm over explaining things. I do that when I'm tired. I'm really excited to read this! Good luck! 

Permission to be killed?: I'd rather not, but if you really need to then sure. Just make it honorable or really dramatic or something, Thanks :)

Appearance after being glitched out?: each entire eye turn a yellow-white and they shine. (They are basically built in flashlights and she has no pupils) her body becomes blurry and pixelated and her hair billows behind her. She has a devilish grin on her face.  

Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?: go ahead. As long as she's not one of the the first ones. 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

dragonwolf4753

Spots are unlimited, the minium I need is at least 15. I have right now around 10ish people so far. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

SAMB Name: Livvy
Other Nicknames: Liv, Song
SAMB Apperance: Her hair is midnight black, with a few dark gray streaks in it. It's pin straight, and reaches to her mid back. Prefers her hair down. When she's working, she keeps her hair in a messy bun. Her eyes are a stunning emerald green, with flecks of gold around the irises. They are her most notable feature. Livvy's skin tone is a caramal color. She has tiny scars on her hands from her childhood, when she discovered tools. She's extremely underweight, noticeable so, so she weights about 100 pounds. She's short, about 5’2. Her ears are pierced. She has a tattoo of the stars in the constellations in cancer on the nape of neck.
Casual Clothing: Her favorite outfit is a red top with a black star on the left corner, a black skirt, fishnet tights, combat boots, a white choker with a gold star charm, and a red beanie. She wears subtle make-up, and has a decent wing on her eyeliner.
Personality:Livvy is a sarcastic little thing. The more tension she feels, the more harsher her sarcasm becomes. She's a wee bit arrogant, and gets frustrated quite easily. Little things can get her worked up, a single comment could make her snap. She's rather brave, not many things faze her. But she's often more reckless than just brave. She doesn't have much of an idea of keeping herself safe. She's intelligent, and Cunning, but more street smart than book smart. Also a talker. She doesn't understand the concept of 'shut up'. When she gets anxious, she talks and talks and talks and- we'll, get the point. She's very creative and artistic, any of the arts interest her, though her favorites are music and photography. A skilled liar, has an excellent poker face. An emotional mess.
Bio: Pretty average, lived a normal life
Weapons: a set of knivies
Powers: Can slow (easy), speed up, (medium), and stop (difficult) time. Can cast spells by singing: 3 major spells or 6 minor spells, or any combination of the two.
ONE Major weakness: Her temper and sarcastic behavior make her sometimes hard to deal with, using her time powers leaves her very weak
Gang?: Yup!
Destiny 'Des'- Daughter of Athena, Black hair cut short, gray eyed. Mom friend, is definitely the most mature of the gang
Rose 'Ro'- Daughter of Aphrodite, long blonde hair, brown eyes. A charm speaker. Shipper Queen, hyper as heck. Fangirl
Clarity 'Clari'- Daughter of Ares, choppy brown hair, Carmel eyes, Brave, overprotective, edgy teen
Summer- Daughter of Apollo, healer. Long Auburn hair, green eyes. Sugar and Spice and everything nice. Sweetheart
Miracle 'Mira'- Daughter of Zeus, Hunter of Artemis. Controls lightning. Medium length black hair, gray eyes. Sassy, proud, and rebellious.
Aaron- Mermaid Prince with the ability to become human. Cropped brown hair, sky blue eyes. Extra as heck, loyal, a bit annoying
Scott- Water elementalists. Messy blonde hair, sea green eyes. Sweet, Sassy, music-lover.
Emilee- Astral (A star spirit) who can heal. Brunette, with sparkling Green eyes, and sparrows wings.
Klutz, polite, Curious
Maximus 'Max'- Angel, dark hair and hetrochromic eyes: On violet, and the other gold. Sarcastic, Protective, Secretive.
Phoebe 'Phe'- Fire elementalists with healing tears. Brunette with ember eyes. Sassy, Stubborn, Reckless.
Tobias- Can create force fields, auburn hair and sapphire blue eyes. Kind, Aloof, Trusting
Anything else?: Sorry for the gang!
Permission to be killed?:Yup!
Appearance after being glitched out?: Her hair becomes a gray color, her eyes are dilated and a dark shade of gold, and they flash. experiences vocal tics, blood stains cover her body/clothes.
Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?:  Nope!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

SAMB name: Achilles

other nicknames: nope

SAMB appearance: Achilles has short, well kept auburn hair with beach blonde highlights. He has green eyes with tan skin and a strong build, and freckles line his nose. There is a scar across the inside of his left elbow

personality: Achilles is arrogant, but not the most talkative in the bunch. He likes to observe, and is extremely patient when dealing with hysterics. He bundles up his own emotions, and hardly ever let's them escaPE his grasp. 

Bio: nothing you need to know

weapons: the Excalibur 

powers: no need for powers when you've got the Excalibur!

one major weakness: leg wounds(or really bad failure, if you want a mental one)

Gang: nope

Anything else: I'm expendable 

permission to be killed:yep

• Posted at:

Achilles

"Remember, even the gods can change,"- the Illiad

Wielder of the Excalibur sword

Defender of the weak

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

SAMB Name: Starlight Random Ruewen

Other Nicknames: None

Age^: About 13

SAMB Apperance: About 5"3, with about 2-foot long hair, which ombres purple-dark blue-teal, purple eyes with gold fleck sword at her side constantly

Casual Clothing^: Jeans and a t-shirt that ombres violet red-light pink-lightish orange, yellow

Formal Clothing^: A long dress that ombres like her hair.

Personality: Her emotions are easily changeable, extroverted and talkative 

Bio(backstory): Oldie on the SAMB, but hides her past

Not that she's ashamed of it or anything, she wants to be mysterious

Weapons: The sword mainly

Powers: Teleportation, Urbosa-style lightning snap (Fulgarkinesis), powerful sword fighting skills, telepathy

ONE Major weakness: Talks way too much and in that way might accidentally reveal her plans

Gang?:

My gang's too big for a long personality description, so, shortening it and removing quite a few members for this:

Rory: Swordfighter and loyal, Chase's GF

Chase: Swordfighter with orange wings, intensely loyal, Rory's BF

Lena: Sorceress with golden hands, loyal, Kyle's GF

Adelaide: Uh currently a chicken don't ask

Kyle: Swordfighter, loyal, Lena's BF

Sophie: Powerful telepathy, can speak any language (I ship with Fitz)

Fitz: Powerful telepathy, only one who can get into Sophie's mind (I ship with Sophie)

Trina: Fulgarkinetic, can sap energy and take other's powers.

Permission to be killed?: No, sorry, I'd prefer to LIVE

Glitched? Maybe towards the end.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS

puppybutterfly126

Oh and my entire gang is rediculously loyal except for Adelaide but she can't do much b/c you know the chicken thing

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

frostlynx454

SAMB Name: Kraken Elysium(P.S. I’ll add it in my siggy eventually, I just don’t want to text fade my siggy again yet)

Other Nicknames/titles: Cobra, Saber, Quest(Some of his old friends still call him by Saber, like Jokester)

Age^: He is 14, but he looks 15-16

SAMB Apperance: You have deep wine red hair that occasionally shifts into a dark chestnut brown colour. It’s about medium length, and has a messy, curly look. Your skin is pale with many freckles over it. You have greenish blue eyes, oval shaped, and an oval face shape. Your height is about 5’6ish, and you have a thin, lanky build. Your approximate age is about 15-16 years old. You have a couple of outfits, but there’s two main ones. The first outfit is a t-shirt with alternating fandom symbols and colours, paired with light blue jeans and white converse with red accents. The second one is a white shirt tucked into loose dark brown pants, which are worn with brown boots. You have a loose brown belt on your waist, holding a few knives and some pouches of stuff. You have brown leather gloves that go halfway up your forearms. You wear a black hooded cloak over this all. There’s a couple red and silver runes floating around you. You have a calm voice with an irish/welsh accent.  (Thanks to Jokester for the description)

Casual Clothing^: In SAMB Appearance

Formal Clothing^:  The outer jacket/layer is royal purple, with a pure white inner shirt/layer that has dark blue buttons (the buttons are for the inner shirt/layer, and the buttons for the outer jacket are also dark blue).  The formal pants have colored a mix of dark blue and indigo, and the dress shoes are colored brown.(Thanks go to Tiger for designing this)

Personality: Hes pretty laid back, and calm.  It would take a lot to get him mad, like killing almost everybody on the SAMB.  He cares about other people a lot, and will try at least quite a little bit to protect them.  He likes to make lots of friends, and he’s pretty loyal to them.

Bio: Well, his flipside is actually a demon, because one time when Kraken was on an adventure, a demon tried to take him over permanently, but Kraken cast a spell that he thought would banish the demon, but this demon was one of the elder demons, so the demon became his flipside.  His flipside is Thorne(more in Gang).  When Kraken was really little, he went in a portal that led to the source of all magic, and his body was infused with magic.  So he’s 50% pure magic.  

Weapons: His magic, he has two scimitars that can flare up with different types of magic.

Powers: Magic:

He has endless magic, that he can do anything with.  He can do simple stuff like making explosions and creating tidal waves without draining much magic power, but the stronger stuff like making another reality or completely destroying a world will drain his energy to zero.  When his energy hits zero, he has to sleep for at least 1 month.  He rarely uses his super mega powerful spells because the more powerful his spell is the more likely it is to go out of hand.  He doesn’t use time magic to change something that happened, because worse things happen.  But he does use it to rewatch stuff, or slow down time.

Magic Body:

Since hes fifty percent pure magic, he can change half of his body into whatever he wants, so he could turn his left arm into a Gatling gun, or turn his feet into rockets, or turn his other arm into fire.

Magic Severing:

He can completely sever someone’s tie to magic, making it that they lose all their magic powers permanently and cannot get any magic.  But once he uses this, his spirit is sent into the magic world for a year, and his body is sent into a coma for this time.  He only uses this when there is no other options.

ONE Major weakness: He procrastinates until the last possible second, usually leaving everybody else dead.  On accident.  Also, could you reference that he could have stopped all of this from happening, but he was like, “Eh, I’ll take care of it later.”

Gang?: Thorne, His flipside- He currently resides in Kraken, and sometimes takes control of Kraken.  He can use magic when he is taking over Krakens body.  He is clever and manipulative, and evil, very evil.  Chances are he’ll try and help Ridge with whatever they are doing.  Also, his body is trapped somewhere in Krakens Tower of Infinity.

Anything else?: Kraken lives in a tower called: THE TOWER OF INFINITY!!!  It’s a really tall tower that has no end.  It has endless floors.  Also Krakens bedroom is on the 7th.  He WAS shipped with Starlight.

Permission to be killed?: Well, it’s your story, but I don’t want him to die.  But you can if you want.  And if

Appearance after being glitched out?: Just make him that over time his colors become more and more faded until he’s just black and white. Also, it takes a little bit longer for him to do spells

Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?: A little bit

Also, tell me if you need me to nerf him a little bit.

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

I forgot to add this! 

Permission to be killed?: No... I mean...

Appearance after being glitched out?: Her hair is gray, her eyes are pitch black, and her skin is paler. She wears a different hoodie, a white on. It is stained black from her tears, which is ink. 

Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?:  I don't mind

She is ageless but looks fifteen

• Posted at:

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

frostlynx454

Since I am changing my nickname, could you call him Saber then?

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

puppybutterfly126

Back to Saber, then?

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

horsedragon1273

I just wanted to add a few things to Rebel:

Name: Rebel Starwings (and ts just a last name. Not part of sny families)

Powers: With her summoning object power, she actually summons a preexisting object/s from somewhere else. For instance, if she summoned a sword, a sword would disappear from somewhere else in the world. If an object doesnt exist or doesnt exist ib the quantity she wants, than she cannot summon it. She has no control over where the object is summoned from either.

Appearance when glitched: Rebels hair also goes short and jagged and will flicker between colors and lengths in a glitchy fashion. The only constant is her white streak. Her overall self also will occasionally briefly flicker.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

Should I just copy and paste my form again?

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

SAMB Name: Talon
Other Nicknames: Peyton (real name), Chrystallie, Akitra (Old, old names)
Age^: 13
SAMB Apperance: Short, thick brown hair, dark brown eyes, tanned skin, bulky body.
Casual Clothing^: Black button-up golf shirt and dark jeans.
Formal Clothing^:
Personality: Introverted, very outgoing at a distance, actually pretty awkward. Serious, straightforward, easily irritated but tries to keep a clear head.
Bio: Not really, nothing of great importance that is.

Weapons: She uses a golden-hilted short sword which can become a rapier if needed.
Powers: Control over wind and/or the ability to manipulate thoughts/ emotions.
ONE Major weakness: Those with earth powers
Gang?:
Nico - 13, curly dark brown hair. The straight man, often observing and scoffing at people but eventually joins in the fun. Telepathic.

Kyra - 15, older sister of Nico. Long, dark brown hair, emerald eyes. Energetic, empathetic, rebellious and often seen stirring up trouble. Can manipulate people’s emotions.

Abigail - 11. Very tanned skin, raven hair. Blue eyes. Was taken under Kyra's wing. Intelligent, but hides it. Soft-spoken, but with a heart of gold. Terrified of many, many things. Has telekinesis.

Albert - 15. Blond hair, glasses, tall. Bookish and introverted, but has a darker side to him. Often takes part in Kyra's schemes. Can teleport.

Anything else?:
Sorry if this is too long or if i'm not doing this right!
Permission to be killed?: Of course. There's a risk involved in every story.
Appearance after being glitched out?: Icy blue skin, blue lips, almost translucent purple-blue eyes. Her skin goes ice-cold and she loses her grips on her powers.
Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?: Nah.

Sorry if I didn't do this properly! Thanks, and good luck.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

SAMB Name: Hope

Other Nicknames/titles: No, but I used to be Peace if that helps

Age^: 10

SAMB Apperance: Purple shirt with a star on it, navy blue leggings, fair skin, gold-ish brown hair

Casual Clothing^: Same

Formal Clothing^: Same (because I don't really have any)

Personality: ENFP, friendly, full of ideas, loyal, helpful, sometimes shy, short-tempered, quick thinking

Bio(backstory): Not really anything. It's explained in my personality.

Weapons: nearby objects

Powers: Invisibility, teleporting, flight

ONE Major weakness: Being forced to fight my friends

Gang?: No, not in this even though I have one

Anything else?: no

Permission to be killed?: No, but I can be hurt

Appearance after being glitched out?: none

Do you Mind being affected by the glitch?: yes, but you can do it and make up a glitched appearance for me

• Posted at:

Hope Fluffeh Huggles

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

#RememberTheLost

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

puppybutterfly126

@Saber: I've got the Nerf bow if she needs it *Holds up said Nerf bow*

Oh and you make her glitched appearance

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Yo again! I'm pretty sure I joined in the last one, so can you reuse my old form? Thankee!

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

dragonwolf4753

BUMp

• Posted at:

1 ,