Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

There’s two types of kids in Pines Pike, Washington: The ones who are content to stay in town forever, working low end jobs, and the ones who are so desperate to get out.

You are one of the kids that want out. You’re sick of this small town, where everyone knows everything about each other. Where a single mistake can ruin your reputation forever. Where everything stays the same.

Until one day, you see a flyer on the school’s Facebook. A girl from your school is hosting a road trip. She has four spots in her car, and she’s going around the country. You decide it’s fate. You dm her, and get a spot on her trip.

Five teenagers. Three Months. One country. What could possibly go wrong?

Details/Rules:

Our characters all vaguely know each other. They’ve been attending the same school since kindergarten, so they’ve crossed paths before.
There no magic in this role-play. Drama, Romance, Comedy? Yes. Superpowers and Action? Not this role-play.
All character need to be above sixteen, so they can all drive. I’m not getting into all of the rules of driving, so we’ll just go with this.
The story takes place in America. The five have all of summer break to explore. Everyone in the roleplay will make ideas for the five to do in the places they stop.
For the sake of making this roleplay fun, moneys not going to be a problem.
No Mary/Gary/Anti sues. If I feel the need to ask you to change your character, I will very politely ask you to change.
LBGT+ is allowed!
Be nice, y’all.
There is two boys spots and two girl spots.
If you read the rules, tell me the number one place you want the five to visit!

Forms:

Name:
Orientation:
Grade:
Personality:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Habits:
Hobbies:
Items you’re bringing on the trip:
Crush:
Other:

My form:

Name: Julianna ‘Juli’ Hayes
Orientation: Pansexual
Grade: Junior
Personality:Juli is extremely sarcastic, and has a huge temper. She is also very confident and isn't afraid of much. She has a bit of a superiority complex and acts like she's better than anyone else. In reality, Juli is insecure, but would never let anyone see it. Her confidence hides a lot of emotional scars. It's hard to get close to her, but if you manage to become her friend, or ever her lover, she will never let you go. She's brave but to the point of recklessness. She's also determined to reach her goals.Juli is an excellent liar and would take a secret to her grave
Appearance: Chocolate colored, mid back length hair, kept in a half ponytail. A few locks are always in his face, no matter how hard he heads to push them away. Rather large, caramel brown eyes with golden brown flecks around the irises.She’s an average height, a little taller than 5’5 and has an average figure. Her skin tone is rather pale, and it’s more likely to burn that tan. She has faint freckles around his noses and cheeks
Clothing: Red Flannels, A jean jacket with enamel pins, White top, a moon phases crop top, a red top with s black star, a black hoodie with a gold planet, ripped jeans, black skirt, black leggings, jean shorts, combat boots, gold sandals, adias superstars, red converse, cat socks, red beanie, white flower crown, many chokers and rings, more to come.
Likes: Photography, Journalism, Reading, Aesthetics, Tea, Sweets, Traveling, Cites, Stargazing, Astronomy, Storms, Hot showers, Bath bombs, good company, being in charge, Sparring, Animals, Music, Dancing, Vanilla, Lemon, Handmade items.
Dislikes: Extreme temperatures, Spiders, Snakes, Cold water, Sour food, being totally alone, following most orders, running, drab colors, logic.
Habits: She’s vegetarian, more so for health reasons. She bites her nails when she's anxious, and doodles on her hands when she's bored. She takes photos of everything.
Hobbies: Photography, Journalism and Baking.
Items you’re bringing on the trip: Her poloraid camera, a journal and various pens, a few novels, nail polidh, a sketch pad and colored pencils, blankets, warm socks, a travel mug, tea bags, her phone and earbuds, essential oil sprays/lotions, makeup, bath bomb set, candy and stakes, laptop filled with movies.
Crush: Open
Other: NYC!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save a gal

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar bf802bf55e

flasheagle51

Save a boy!

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Save whatever is left ^^

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Save gal!

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

If a spot opens up save please. 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

athleticbear159

Sent in my form!

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

athleticbear159

Name: Paris "Perrie" Pratt

Nickname: Firecracker, Per-bear, Pez

Orientation: straight
Grade: Junior
Personality: Paris is a born fighter, she has a rowdy spirit that's hard to tame. Perrie's quick to throw a fist and a witty remark but that's mainly because she's protective and doesn't think through things.  She's very athletic and could be described as full of energy, though she doesn't express it annoyingly. She plays many sports, her favorites(and current) are soccer, lacrosse, ice hockey, swimming, and track/field. Paris is charming and a bit of a flirt, she is very popular amongst her grade and school but isn't stuck up or mean. She may be seen like that because of her popularity status but is actually a very good person and friend once you get to know her. Perrie is brave and daring to the point of recklessness, she never thinks before she acts which makes her quite a risk-taker, but you get used to it after a while. Her temper is quite short and you don't want to get near her when she's mad. Ever. Perrie's competitive, too competitive,and thinks of everything as a race and hates losing. Her worst quality is her pride in herself even though it's not shown part of the time.
Appearance: Golden brown hair with natural gold highlights that ombres down to a blonde color, she ties it in a smooth high ponytail or one(or two) dutch braids at all times. Her eyes are icy blue and have silvery baby blue rims and specks, her eyelashes are long and dark and her eyebrows pretty much perfect and a bit arched. She's deeply tanned naturally and from the sun, she has freckles that dot her nose and cheeks. Short, standing at 5'2 or 5'3, and hates being teased. Has an athletic and strong but curvy build. Very pretty but doesn't like compliments.
Clothing: Anything athletic. Usually her sports championship sweatshirts, sport shorts/capris/pants, Under Armour tshirts or tank tops, a bunch of wristbands around her wrists and ankle, a braided sports necklace, and maybe a sports headband. Wears Nike sneakers or UNder Armour slides.
Likes: sports, camping, the outdoors, climbing trees, cute boys, sunshine, working out, kickboxing, training, sparring, friends
Dislikes: drama queens, overthinking things, losing her temper(which she does a lot), feeling emotions, sitting still, being weak, losing, being alone
Habits: Lashing out her temper, not thinking before she acts, making everything a competition, bites her lip when nervous
Hobbies: Soccer, lacrosse, ice hockey, swimming, running, camping.
Items you're bringing on the trip:  She has a silver Adidas bag in which she keeps her sports stuff and other random things-it's a bit long but not heavy to her, and has "Perrie" printed in black and white capital letters on the front. Her soccer ball, shin guards, and cleats are in one section, her lacrosse stick is in another. In the last big pockets she keeps a spare Nike hoodie, a couple granola bars, her Camelbak squeeze water bottle, and her white earbuds. The small pocket contains her phone, a pair of long black socks for sports, some money, and a pack of gum.

Crush: open
Other: Minnesota! And NYC!

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar bf802bf55e

flasheagle51

Name: Aaron  "the Double Espresso Guy" Overton

Orientation: He's gay but afraid to come out, so he tries a little too hard to seem straight.

Grade: Senior

Personality: Aaron's the kind of person who has lots of entertaining ideas... although some of them might not be legal. He's down to earth but jokes around a lot, and is a moderate flirt. He's very invested in his education, and he's the keeper his school's soccer team too. He enjoys anything to do with technology and wants to go to a college somewhere else in the country and start a software company. He plans most things out very little, understanding that things can and will change, but in terms of his future, he's got it down to a science. He's rather popular at school but gets overwhelmed when he's around too many people. He tries to be friends with everyone and impulsively tries to help people who aren't doing well. He sometimes gets flustered around other guys, which he tries to suppress with mixed results. He fiercely defends other people's boundaries, and his flirty nature never gets in the way of other people's comfort levels. He's prone to overworking himself and pulling all-nighters. He tends to be happiest when he's somewhere new and has traveled to a lot of different places. He has a decent grasp on sarcasm but is aiming to master it. He has an interest in fashion but is prone to impulse purchases. He sincerely dislikes conflict.

Appearance: Aaron is 5'7" with an average build. His skin is pale but tans easily and is covered in freckles. He has a rectangular face with a sort of weak jawline, and his nose is long and thin. He has short, thin, black hair that sticks up at the back, annoying Aaron to no end. His eyes are brown, but he wears blue-tinted contacts. He's farsighted and wears a pair of green reading glasses on occasion, but he usually wears his contacts, especially when playing soccer.  

Clothing: Aaron tends to wear neutral, earthy colors, and has a collection of those overly specific t-shirts he wears with pride. Some of them don't even have anything to do with him. He has one that says "born in August", "general dentist" and "I am a beautiful woman", of which Aaron is none. That particular shirt's one of his favorites. He has too many pairs of jeans and a white hoodie with a lot of grass stains on it. Along with some designer clothes and even more of those t-shirts. He wears off-brand shoes because he doesn't see the merit of splurging on something that people are barely going to look at. He also has a large black backpack.

Likes: soccer, jokes, overly specific t-shirts, shopping, fashion, programming, travel, blogging, food, sleep, caffeine

Dislikes: fighting, very big crowds, Pines Pike, generally being in the same place for too long, being without a computer

Habits: When Aaron is wearing his glasses, he tends to fidget with them when he's nervous. He sort of obsessively tries and fails to make his hair lie flat.

Hobbies: He runs a travel blog called "On The Road" and a personal blog called "Waking Up + Passing Out". On the latter, he presents himself as an openly gay guy named Don who talks about LGBTQ+ news and issues and has a full-time job as a programmer while on his travel blog he presents himself as, well... himself. He loves programming, he plays soccer as mentioned above, he travels a lot and loves it, he hoards different types of coffee and tea, and he takes online college courses for fun. He puts a lot of effort into his appearance and can window shop with the best of them.

Items you're bringing on the trip: His phone, his laptop, two pairs of headphones (one high-quality and one 4$ pair), a bunch of random accessories and novelties, a few textbooks, some of his favourite teas and coffees, his favourite coffee mug, a lot of candy, a bunch of gay pride accessories he carries with him and only takes out in secret, a lanyard necklace with a disturbing amount of flash drives, five ski masks, a box of band-aids, his wallet, a notebook and a single pen that's bound to get lost, a fake wallet he keeps in his back pocket at all times to mess with potential thieves.

Crush: Open. 

Other: The nearest Apple store. Further than that? How about heading to Buffalo and sneaking over the international border into Canada? No? ...fine. Las Vegas.

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

I any spots open up, save!

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

BeEp BeEp ImMa ShEeP sHeEp

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Are there any spots left? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

athleticbear159

There are no spots open right now, Jokester and Seeker have the last two saved.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

dragonwolf4753

I'll put in my form soon. 

• Posted at:

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Oof sorry guys I’ve been sick and not leaving my bed all day. Wow I’m lazy lol

Aaron and Paris are in!

jokester and seeker have the saves!

if any saves open I’ll let y’all know

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

dragonwolf4753

Ack, I'm so sorry, I haven't been on lately, I'll get the form in asap!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Eep, nearly forgot to finish my form *~*”

I’ll try to get it in soonnn

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ