Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

“HELLO MY FRIENDS! WELCOME TO THE COOL KID TOWN, HOME OF THE COOLEST PEOPLE EVER! And that includes you! I’m your guide, Paper-eater!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!! *takes paper out of bag and eats it*

”Aaaaaaaaaanyway. You may be wondering, ’yo why the heck am i here’ but I can assure you, I don’t know either!!!”

*flying squirrel whispers in ear*

”Oh. Ah. Okay. 

“An evil is threatening to take over Cool Kid Town. And that evil... is the Uncool. They call themselves chill and cool, but they think we’re WEIRD! That’s not good!”

”they have an ancient artifact — no, two —one is called the Magic Jewel Heart Necklave, and the other is the Magic Wand of Power. We need to retrieve these two artifacts! How? I don’t know. And this time some weird animal is not gonna explain anything. ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK COOL KIDS!!!”

okay this is gonna be so chaotic cause im just gonna let everyone decide what they wanna do cause im not even gonna be in the RP unless im paper eater

name:

appearance:

personality:

why you were invited to cool kid town (aka coolest thing about you):

other:

have fun

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

FrostPi

Unapologetically Queer

they/them

current interests

Portal - Skyrim-Oblivio

pinkpuma175

Okay fine I’m gonna join myself

name: lol definitely not ingrid 

Appearance: unknown, if you look at them directly you will immediately perish. However, most people don’t. They have green hair, a scar on their left eye, and they have a deep, slow, and calm voice.

personality: really cool hip and edgy

why they’re cool: because they’re also hip and edgy.

other: may or may not be a result of an inside joke after a friend of the real FrostPi talked about their character in Fire Emblem Fates when it first came out

idk man I’m so tired

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

FrostPi

Unapologetically Queer

they/them

current interests

Portal - Skyrim-Oblivio

pinkpuma175

:(

• Posted at: