Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Nightmares

1.       Most common of all is the vivid spider nightmare. I’ve woken up screaming, running across the room, and once I hallucinated spiders crawling everywhere for ten minutes. It’s horrible.

2.       Going to McDonald’s. I haven’t eaten there for nearly twelve years, and I never want to eat there again.

Dreams

1.       The classic “taekwondo instructor is an evil mastermind” dream

2.       The falling dream

3.       A dream where I’m one of my characters, often a male character for whatever reason o_O, and I’ve been my wizard before as well (who is also a boy, for, uh, reasons)

4.       The “I’m trapped and there’s no way out” dream

5.       Flying dreams, but I usually can’t actually fly. I have a ton of trouble getting off the ground and have never gotten past gliding for short distances. Except that dream the other night where I was flying in the storm; for whatever reason I wasn’t having any trouble. I usually have wings, but not always.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

I have gotten more and more, “stuck with my classmates on an adventure/ stuck with people I hate” nightmares

a good dream I sometimes have is having my old friends again and hanging out and playing pranks and stuff. (just background info, I used to have a pretty big friendgroup but they all in the end left me or scorned me or ended up hating me) 

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Nightmares

1. My dad dying. Other than my brothers and friends, he's the only one I have. If he died, my(and my brothers') legal guardian would be my mom, who basically disowned us. I haven't seen her for weeks now and yeah.

2. There's this weird one where an army of people dressed in silver march down the streets and attack everyone. They try to chase me and every time I get in my dad's car with my family and it fails to start. Then they catch me. I also have this one where giants chase me and the whole time I'm playing with a ginormous glob of pink butter slime(long story) and we try to hide out in an antique shop. I found out that dreams about people chasing you generally have to do with not confronting a fear or person in real life. Oh look, that could be my mom! It also has to do with anxiety.

Dreams

1. Marrying Tom Holland and being an Avenger(it's bomplicated)

2. Being trapped in an enclosed space

3. Being an Olympian

4. The Demigod/Witch dream(haven't we all?)

5. Getting powers

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

i don’t dream a lot, so i get nightmares a few times a year. often very gory. i dream maybe once or twice a week, and it’s usually my daily life but a bit different. my dreams are like series’s; there’s the alternate disney world vacation series, going grocery shopping with my parents series, eating food series and the rare playing video games at home series. sometimes in the eating food series, it’s with a celebrity. i’ve had pancakes with tom holland in my dreams. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Nightmares:

-Being chased by a bunch of giant math equations (don't ask o_o )

-Falling into an abyss (I don't even know o_o )

-The ghosts of all my past pets coming after me (I think I need help o_o )

-Being eaten by a goat ( O_____O )

-My half-brother dieing from a fire or natural disaster

Dreams:

-Eating blue food (Blueberries)

-Swimming in blue paint ( o_o )

-Meeting the Warrior Cats, Survivors Dogs, Seekers Bears, The Four Fallen/Heroes, and The Dragonets (separate dreams for each fandom) in real life

-Playing with a baby goat ( o_o )

• Posted at:

Blueberry

Lemon, Lime, Blackberry, Grape, Orange

Warrior Cats, Survivors Dogs, Seekers Bears, Spirit Animals, Wings of Fire, The 39 Clues

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

All my dreams are nightmares in some way, xD. And every one is different. Oops, I got off topic, xD. I'll just show myself out now...:)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

My dreams are all too random. Most of them have no corrilation whatsoever. {Oof, I had one dream I was at a vampire wedding, and then last night I was a telepath.}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 01f684c4bc

icedragon791

Most of my dreams are just random messes of junk my brain decided to throw together, but there's a few reoccurring stuff, I guess.

-Struggling not to let your friends down dreams: Recently I've had two dreams about this - can't really remember the second but in the first I remember being an hour late to a get-together and felt so anxious about not being there.

-Back in public school: I take classes online, so in these dreams I'm usually flustered about being back in regular school. My old friends and teachers may or may not be there. 

While I was younger though, I had nightmares about alligators trying to eat me. All of a sudden one springs from a lake, swims after me in a lake, appears as I turn a corner, appears at some tennis courts, or chases me down the side of my house. Also included among these gator nightmares is the dream where uh... three of the crocodile mummies from Wizard101 somehow appear on the horizon and are Godzilla-sized, a dust storm blowing behind one, and yeah, they gonna destroy me and my house.

• Posted at:

-Paladin-

*✧ Fighting Evil by Moonlight - Winning Love by Daylight ✧*

(Your shy little gamer and book-nerd) - [Proud Catholic]

"I'll find some really deep quote to put here someday."

Sorry in advance for any long essays.

And I'm out!

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

@samursi don’t take this word for word, but I think (if I remember right) that flying dreams often mean you are confident, or that you will succeed. My guess is the first. Maybe not being able to get off the ground means you lack self, confidence. Again, i’m not a dream doctor or something, so don’t take it word for word. 

(Honestly, I almost never have dreams (much less commonly nightmares) and any dream I have never occurred twice, spare a nightmare I had when I was 8 of something, and that was just 2 different times Freddy fazbear was on a “jump scare” loop (him playing peek a boo, but 50 times my size and coming out if s giant ice hole) so... yeah)

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar c1636145e5

greenstorm25

I don't tend to have nightmares, and I can't remember the last time I did.

Whenever I dream, the dream reflects what happened that day. It's not always the main events of the day, though. For example, I once saw a can of cashews or something during the day. That night, they were in my dream. 

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

Perpetually tired, stressed, and confused

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

I don’t have dreams...

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder

Worrying means you suffer twice

Hey all, crippling depression here

“This is a pretty hardcore origin story” ~ Spiderman Noir

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

I don’t usually remember my dreams/nightmares unless they’re really weird

I don’t dream in color unless it’s a nightmare or under a lot of stress

The most recent one I had was a couple weeks ago, I was on The Bachelor (I don’t even watch the show lol) and instead of me proposing to one of the two girls that were left, they said that they had fallen in love with each other and didn’t want to be on the show anymore

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

ishmael: i have actually read that in a fanfic except it was the bachelorette. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

What fanfic was it?

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

I'm a lucid dreamer, so I kind of dream whatever I want to. \_(._.)_/

Most of the time I make myself become one of my characters in my dreams, which is fun. In the instances where I can't seem to get a grip of the dream, it's mostly about running from something that I know will destroy me, but then find I'm unable to move or can only move very slowly. Then I'll start falling, which goes on for varied amounts of time, then wake up feeling like I just fell onto my bed.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER.

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Most of my dreams are random junk. I won't call them nightmares, though most of my friends do. Whoopies.

My most common dream is of running. My feet are bare and I'm running through the woods during the winter . I'm bleeding, the blood stains the snow as I run. I run into o manage to get to this ridge that overlooks a frozen river. This next part if the dream varies, sometimes I jump, other times I'm  pushed by various different beings. Either way I end up falling towards the frozen water. As soon as I hit, I wake up. 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Recurring Scenarios:

A massive department store that I end up running through. Somehow, it always ends in me jumping around through high shelves, trying to avoid being seen by some person.

Watching some bizarre, surreal scene involving a number of fictional characters.

Trapped in the body of one of my OCs and trying to use their powers. I usually fail miserably.

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...