1. Most common of all is the vivid spider nightmare. I’ve woken up screaming, running across the room, and once I hallucinated spiders crawling everywhere for ten minutes. It’s horrible.
2. Going to McDonald’s. I haven’t eaten there for nearly twelve years, and I never want to eat there again.
1. The classic “taekwondo instructor is an evil mastermind” dream
2. The falling dream
3. A dream where I’m one of my characters, often a male character for whatever reason o_O, and I’ve been my wizard before as well (who is also a boy, for, uh, reasons)
4. The “I’m trapped and there’s no way out” dream
5. Flying dreams, but I usually can’t actually fly. I have a ton of trouble getting off the ground and have never gotten past gliding for short distances. Except that dream the other night where I was flying in the storm; for whatever reason I wasn’t having any trouble. I usually have wings, but not always.
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
- Lahash -
Also known as Samurai
Est. January 2014
Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!
"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."