Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

When you were born in the city of Etoile, something very special happened...

As usual, the Star ceremony was held and a star was chosen to protect you until you come of age, but unlike usual the star took its human form and bestowed powers on you that you won't discover until you are older. Even though you use nearly superhuman effort to keep them a secret, somehow word gets out and you, like everyone else in the city with powers, are sent to Aristris Prison, leaving you with only one question.

Is there a way out?

Rules, notes, etc.

- Standard RP rules

- This prison is high-security. You're not going to get out in a matter of days, and the higher the level of your powers the harder it will be to escape.

- Overly OP characters will not be tolerated. Keep in mind that the younger prisoners will have had less time to master their powers, so 16-year-olds in Level E (explained below) are highly unlikely.

- Both Unicorn and I are going to be monitoring forms and saves.

- Two limited spots per person but one Level D/E prisoner spot per person just so we can have a little balance (If you have a Level D you can't also have a level E or another level D and vice versa), but you can have as many unlimiteds as you can handle!

- Delete the parentheses in the forms to show you read everything.

- Each character's star must be unique (though if you have twins they can have the same star), so be creative! You can even make up star names.

Stars:

Vega taken by me

Roles

Guards:

Level A: One open, one taken by me

Levels B-E: Two open for each level

Warden of the prison: Open

Prisoners:

Level A (Uniform color: White - Youngest and/or least powerful prisoners; most likely wouldn't have more than limited telekinesis, hydrokinesis, photokinesis, etc. The most well-behaved are allowed library time, yard time, craft time, and possibly even a job at one of the various facilities for extra free time.): Open; Unlimited

Level B (Uniform color: Brown - Slightly older/more powerful; but still not extremely powerful, would have more powerful versions of Level A's powers or possibly stronger powers. Good behavior is rewarded with the same activities as allowed Level A with heavier security.): Open; Unlimited

Level C (Uniform color: Green - Older/more powerful; the first level in which they might have multiple powers. The most well-behaved might get library time and crafts with moderate security): 12/12 Open

Level D (Uniform color: Blue - These people almost certainly have multiple powers and might have powers like telepathy, asterokinesis, and shapeshifting, though not all at once. The most well behaved might get Level C's privileges with heavy security) 6/6 Open

Level E (Uniform color: Black - The most powerful of the prisoners. Will definitely have at least four moderate-strength powers or two or three high-strength powers and are constantly monitored. At most they can get books delivered a few times a month and do crafts in their cell.) 3/3 Open

Form for prisoners:

-Basic Info-

> Name:

> Nickname(s):

> Age (16+):

> Gender:

> Sexuality:

-Appearance-

> General Appearance:

> Is their uniform a dress or shirt/pants?:

-Personality-

> General Personality:

> Fears:

> Quirks:

-Miscellaneous-

> Star:

> Power(s):

> Level:

> Will they attempt to escape?:

> Other:

Form for guards/warden:

-Basic Info-

> Name:

> Nickname(s):

> Age (25+):

> Gender:

> Sexuality:

> Spot:

-Appearance-

> General Appearance:

> What color uniform do they wear (Choices are navy blue, indigo, ivory, and tan)?:

> Jewelry (includes piercings):

-Personality-

> General Personality:

> Fears:

> Quirks:

> Hopes:

-Miscellaneous-

> How long have they worked at the prison?:

> On a scale of 1-10, how strict are they with enforcing policy (one being as lenient as allowed and ten being overkill in their strictness)?:

> Other:

My forms will come in later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Save Rigel!

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save E

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

athleticbear159

> Name: Paris "Perrie" Pratt

> Nickname: Pez, Per, Firecracker, Pratt

> Age: 18

> Gender: female

> Sexuality: straight

-Appearance-

> General Appearance: Perrie has golden brown hair that ombres down to a sunkissed blonde, she has natural gold highlights that shine when she moves her head. It falls in soft waves to her midback and she keeps it up at all times, usually a high ponytail, sometimes with an athletic headband, or two dutch braids. Her eyes are icy blue and have polar blue rims and specks. Her eyelashes are surprisingly long and dark and her eyebrows are almost perfect and a bit arched. Her facial features are a bit odd, as she has a delicate nose but angled cheekbones and a defined jawline. She is very pretty but hates compliments. Perrie's deeply tanned as a result of being naturally tan and being outside so much, freckles dot her nose and are sometimes visible on her cheeks. She's athletically built, very strong and fit, and though she is short at 5'3 or so that's never stopped her.

> Is their uniform a dress or shirt/pants?: Shirt/pants. She's convinced the guards to let her wear her oversized camouflage pilot's jacket.

-Personality-

> General Personality: She’s extremely athletic and has never struggled with sports, her best and favorites are soccer, lacrosse, and swim. She’s a bit tomboyish though she is a feminist, and has a lot of energy. She’s a fighter, not a lover, though she is very loyal and passionate about things and people she loves. If you make fun of her or tease her(especially about her size, she’s very sensitive about that), you’ll probably end up with a concussion and broken legs in the infirmary forgetting who you are. She’s very strong-willed, both physically and mentally, though she’s more of an act-before-you-think kinda person. Perrie’s brave and daring to the point where she gets reckless sometimes. She’s over-competitive(VERY) and can be brash at times. She’s impatient and has a bit of a short temper. She also is very mischievous and enjoys a good prank.

> Fears: Losing, being weak, giving up, being alone, and fear itself.

> Quirks: Bites her lip when nervous, gets a heavy Irish accent when angry(for some reason)

-Miscellaneous-

> Star: Rigel

> Powers: Super strength- she has the proportional strength of an ant and can lift immensely large objects. Super speed- she can run faster than a speeding bullet and probably catch one too. This comes along with incredibly fast reflexes. Charmspeak- she has the power to will others to do what she wishes, though it doesn't work very well inside prison.

> Level: D

> Will they attempt to escape?: Heck yeah. She hates being cooped up and knows she has to fight back.

> Other: Crush=open

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

athleticbear159

When my post comes in, I meant save Rigel/Level D

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

amazingdawn82

Saved and accepted!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

athleticbear159

Tell me if she should be in Level D or E, because I dunno really XD

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

Please save Antares/Level B. If Level B for a 16 year old is not allowed, then it will be Level A :D.

How long do saves last? I'm really loaded with homework and making a form might take some time :/.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Save Polaris! 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save E

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

BeEp BeEp ImMa ShEeP sHeEp

amazingdawn82

All saved! Saves last three days.

Bear, I think she's good as a Level D. She's a little young but charm speak is pretty powerful, even if it hasn't been mastered. Maybe if the RP goes on long enough she could move up to Level E.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

athenabird158

Basic Info-
> Name: Roman Welsh
> Nickname(s): None
> Age (16+): 18
> Gender: Male
> Sexuality: Bisexual
-Appearance-
> General Appearance:Curly, close-cropped midnight black hair. There’s always a few strains in his eyes, and his hair frizzes in humid temperatures. He has cocoa colored eyes, which a few gold flecks around the irises. Caramel skinned, with a few freckles dotting her face. His figure is rather lanky, but h is pretty short. He has a few scars on his hands from an accident when he was younger. Has a tattoo of a sparrow on his neck, and a ton of doodles on his hands and arms, Has a slight Brittish Accent
> Is their uniform a dress or shirt/pants?: A plain white shirt and pants, and a red beanie if allowed
-Personality-
> General Personality:Roman’s a sassy daydreamer, with a ton of confidence to spare. He can be rather mean at times. His ego is huge. Very prideful. Has a bad temper. Bold and Brash. Loud and Extroverted. Creative. Brave and But kind of reckless. Doesn’t think things through. A spur of the moment type of guy. Kinda fun to hang around, adventurous. A hopeless romantic. I kinda build my characters during role-plays so that’s why he’s a wee bit vague
> Fears: Being Betrayed, Failure, Heights, Enclosed spaces, large quantities of blood/gore,
> Quirks: His accent, his nails are extremely short since her bites them every time he gets nervous, vegetarian, doodles on his hands when he’s bored.
-Miscellaneous-
> Star: Polaris
> Powers:
Tracking: He has a perfect sense of direction, and can read maps with a glance. Kinda a human gps.
Magnetism: He can control magnetic fields, repealing and appearing metal to himself, kinda like a limited yet powerful telekinesis
Power Sensing: He can tell of someone has powers with a glance. It takes longer to figure out what powers, but he can still do it easily
> Level: I’m not sure, you choose!
> Will they attempt to escape?: Yes, without a doubt. This boy wants to be free.
> Other: If you want ship just ask!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Save a level E and the prison warden please.

(Note, sending this through at 8:22 CT just in case).

If an E isn't open, I'd like to save a D instead.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

athleticbear159

@Alheimur Sounds good!

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

scarletdragon3016

Just sending this in...

-Basic Info-

> Name: Hitan Yume

> Nickname(s): None, characters are welcome to make one themselves for him

> Age: 16

> Sexuality: Straight

-Appearance-

> General Appearance: Hitan is 5’ 6’’, or about 1.7 meters. He has a very angelic appearance, with his golden eyes and fair blond hair. The light in his eyes is a sheen of silver, and his hairstyle curves around his face, which is boyish and makes him seem younger than he actually is. Sometimes, under certain types of light, his eyes are a tint of silver and gold.

His skin is very pale, and it seems to be unable to change to anything other than that. His features make him seem like a girl at times. He has a slim body shape and it seems to be unable to bulk up; thus, the muscle that he does have is seemingly unnoticeable.

> Is their uniform a dress or shirt/pants?: Shirt and pants, but the guards have allowed him to wear a white robe on top of the brown shirt, and two accessories; one like a collar around his neck, and one feather-like accessory next to the left side of his ear.

-Personality-

> General Personality: Somewhat likeable, Hitan is cordial and polite. Most of the time one will not see him without a small smile on his face at least, and he hides his emotions under that smile, or a neutral expression. Despite seemingly friendly he hides more of his personality underneath, and in truth has a secretive personality.

With those he is more close to he will share and reveal more, and will care for their wellbeing, however he is still very secretive in general. With the closest friends or teammates he may even sacrifice himself or go to great limits, if his caring goes to that degree. However, that degree of trust from him requires a lot of time together, him truly caring for the other person, and him feeling that it would be worth it to put himself in another’s position of danger, and possibly even more factors depending on the circumstance.

He is the kind of person who others would call very “unusual” or “weird”, and he accepts that. At first sight, however, he seems like a friendly and outgoing person, which can be deceiving.

He likes to hide his true thoughts and feelings, and rarely do negative emotions come to his face. Calm, collective, and formal, he is a gentleman and will act politely to anyone. At worst, he just looks very stern and resolute, but he will never lose his temper or do anything rash because of his emotions. He never raises his voice or gives in to anger, even if he is always determined to make his goals a reality.

Before doing anything he likes to think and consider first, making him bad at just go in suddenly to do something. He is a good thinker and strategist, however. He is somewhat of a bibliophile and he can usually be seen at least somewhere around a book.

He is capable of deductive reasoning, being intelligent and having good analyzing and synthesizing skills. In situations of having to interact with people, he will initially be polite when needed, and then he will start to read, though still paying attention to what is going on.

In the prison he listens to what the guards say and maintains his usual personality. He abides by the rules and interact with them a lot to earn their trust.

> Fears (Dislikes): Rude language, when people hurt those he cares for, arguments, sudden situations, hostility, sadism, non-strategic plans, being forced to comply with a plan he doesn’t agree with/knowing he is right but still being forced to go with, when others don’t listen to his logic and/or what he is saying

> Quirks: When thinking he tends to put a finger or his hand onto his chin and go into his “thinking” expression (which makes him seem either even younger or even more like a girl), as well as looking concentrated.

When smiling he tends to close his eyes and tilt his head to one side.

-Miscellaneous-

> Star: Antares

> Power(s): (These are all based on one another, I’m just trying to evaluate the basis)

LIMITED Flight/Projectile Manipulation

Some extent of Psychokinesis (to be able to fly and use projectiles)

Hint of Extrasensory perception (faster reflexes than a normal person, required to maneuvering in the air and such)

> Level: Either A or B (need help determining)

> Will they attempt to escape?: Really depends. I’m leaning towards yes, but it relies on whom he’s going to be working with, and if he has a plan. Individually, no. He’s scheming something more than just one attempt that will fail.

> Other: I probably messed this up badly, so tell me what I need to change, please. He’s not OP, or perfect in any way.

He likes reading (like I mentioned) and he goes to the crafting place a lot.

The only reason why he’s not older is because even sixteen is way beyond my own age.

POV Color (if needed)

---

If I don't reply to any concerns it's because of my over-filled schedule :D. Wrote way too much again, sorry. This character is on other RPs as well.

-Galaxian Explosion-

P.S. Mods, please let this through! Thanks!

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Save (the last?) Level E plz! And a guard.

• Posted at:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Gąąĉią *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sagittarius ☆ A Herondale ☆ Ranger of Alagaesia ☆ Mistborn

[Not sure if Level E spot is taken or not. If it is, just change Kell into a Level D]

> Name: Kell Arthanos

> Nickname(s): n/a

> Age: 28

> Gender: Male

> Sexuality: Straight

-Appearance-

> General Appearance: His ghostly-pale hair and distinct midnight-blue eyes (black if not standing beneath a light source) gave him the nickname 'the silver Reaper', which he shrugs off with an amused grin. Not many people call him that now. It's befitting of him, still to this day, for he is lithe and towering, pale skin blending in with the white walls of his cell.

> Is their uniform a dress or shirt/pants?: His manner of dress is all black clothing, groomed and elegant. Some people joke that if he wears a fedora and carries a cane, he could pass as the wealthy lord who owns an entire black market.

-Personality-

> General Personality: He is a charming man, due to his easy-going attitude. And because of that, people generally make the mistake of underestimating him. He doesn't think highly of the guards and holds open resentment towards them, often in the form of sarcastic jeers and remarks. His anger is a wild flame, brewing for over decades, and whilst he fancies himself a gentleman, he is actually dark and dangerous, cruel and vindictive. Very much contradicts his cheerful persona, really. If you didn't know him, you'd think he was two entirely different people.

> Fears: Drowning, facing someone who actually knows more than him, watching others he cares about get hurt/tortured, having his powers gone forever

> Quirks: Lopsided smile. Coin flip over his knuckles to ease his nerves. Breaks whatever is in his hands, if he gets riled.

-Miscellaneous-

> Star: Darqess

> Power(s): Summoning tendrils of darkness that curl like whips, able to bend to his biddings. He calls it the 'dancing with darkness', often with a smile at the cliche. He is also able to manipulate pain, by increasing or decreasing the 'pain-monitor' of a person, including himself. The ability requires no physical contact, although he initially required the mental-breach of a person's mind to do so, which brings me to his last power: telepathy. To a certain extent, he is able to delve into someone's mind. This power was what gave him his cruel streak when he was younger.

> Level: E

> Will they attempt to escape?: Kell's motives are...unclear. He seemed entirely satisfied with staying at Aristris Prison without using his powers, but some may speculate that he's actually plotting something.

> Other:

• Posted at:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Gąąĉią *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sagittarius ☆ A Herondale ☆ Ranger of Alagaesia ☆ Mistborn

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

Oof, i forgot to tell you what level i wanted, But i will take an A, and @Alheimur, sorryyyyyyy i wasnt on yesterday, went on a temple trip right after school, and didnt get home till 10! And @Galacia Accepted!  (but you will have to ask Alheimur on he level thing)

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

amazingdawn82

Let me condense this into a role thing.

Stars:

Vega taken by me

Rigel taken by Bear

Polaris taken by Livvy

Antares taken by Galaxian Explosion

Darqess taken by Galacia

Roles

Guards:

Level A: One open, one taken by me

Levels B-E: Two open for each level

One unspecified guard saved for Galacia

Warden of the prison: Saved by Rebel

Prisoners:

Level A: Unlimited

1. Livvy: Roman Welsh

2. Unicorn's character

Level B: Unlimited

1. My older twin

2. My younger twin

3. Galaxian Explosion: Hitan Yume

Level C: 12/12 Open

Level D:

1. Galacia: Kell Arthanos (All the Level E spots have been saved)

2. Bear: Paris Pratt

3. Open

4. Open

5. Open

6. Open

Level E:

1. Saved by Rebel

2. Saved by Aurelia

3. Saved by Jokester

I am so sorry if I forgot anyone. My forms will come in either this evening or after school tomorrow.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

bookishunicorn121

Oh, and also save a star spot for Sirius (and yes, the character in harry potter is named after it) My forms will come in either today or tommorw, but i wont have much time to pov because we are packing up the moving truck (so please keep this bumped up so i will get to pov)

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

3/30/18

athenabird158

hahaha romans useless

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

amazingdawn82

Sure thing.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

scarletdragon3016

BoOm

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

bookishunicorn121

Meh forms:

> Name: Rosalina Robin 

> Nickname(s): Rose, Rosa, Lina

> Age (16+): 16

> Gender: Female

-Appearance-

> General Appearance: The character from mario also named rosalina, except with green eyes (she's my fave character)

> Is their uniform a dress or shirt/pants?: Light blue dress with white collar

-Personality-

> General Personality: Very shy but very bright (hehe, sirius is the brightest star) and has few but very close friends

> Fears: Death, heights

> Quirks: can sometimes space out

-Miscellaneous-

> Star: Sirius

> Power(s): Turn into a dog, temporaryly blind soemone with a bright flash of light

> Level: When i said a, i meant D (my mistake, sorry)

> Will they attempt to escape?: Yeah!

> Other: Could she be friends with yours, alheimur? And she knows how the word got out, her older sister.

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

3/30/18

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

-Basic Info-

> Name: Ilyssa Alis

> Nicknames: You can try and give her one, but she most likely won’t like it

> Age: 18

> Gender: Female

-Appearance-

> General Appearance:

Hair: Ilyssa has extremely dark black hair that goes to her hips. It’s mostly wavy, though it begins to fall in ringlets near the bottom. The tips of her hair fade to a lighter, lavender/gray colour, and streaks of this colour run through her hair. She usually keeps her hair out of her face by either tying it up, clipping it back, or just putting on any headband like object nearby.

Eyes: Ilyssa’s eyes have a black ring at the edges, and they’re light, grey/lavender colour at the middle. Black flecks are in the middle as well. Her eyes are wide and round, and usually look curious, bored or apathetic. Her eyelashes are a dark black colour with lavender/gray tips, and naturally long and thick.

Skin: Ilyssa has pale skin, clear of any blemishes. She has pale freckles, but only a very few, just on her arms and the bridge of her nose.

Build: Thin and muscular

Height: 5’6

Weight: 121 lbs

Tattoos: She has a tattoo of a flock of birds taking off on her left collarbone (like Tris’s from divergent, but smaller birds and more of them, though not a lot), and a simple tiny black semicolon outline at the side of her right wrist. Both are black.

Marks: Scars, lots of ‘em. She has a large, jagged one on her back, going from her left shoulder to her tailbone. There are many more tiny ones on her back too. She has strange ones on her arms, some looking like shapes and words. She has a thin one on the right side of her face, right on the jawline. There are a ton on her feet too, a lot looking like she stepped on something that’s better not stepped on. Her left elbow and forearm has an old burn scar.

> Is their uniform a dress or shirt/pants?: (Shirt/pants) A black t-shirt over black loose pants.

-Personality-

> General Personality: Ilyssa went through many difficulties in her life, which numbed her to most things. She’s a bit apathetic at times, and doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her. She’s straightforward, not holding anything back, even if it’ll hurt people to hear. Ilyssa’s an ambivert, though she’s much more on the introvert side. She can socialize, she just prefers not to most of the time. People aren’t very interesting to her. There are times where she’ll become really outgoing and talkative, but these are rare, only happening when a ton of conditions were met. Ilyssa used to be curious avout how everything worked, and she still is, just less so. She’s mostly interested in how people’s brains work, how they think and act, how they react to situations. Because of this she’ll often do strange things on a whim like go and start braiding a stranger’s beard, or climbing onto their shoulders. 

While she is pretty apathetic and uncaring on the outside, she’s completely shattered from the inside. She never lets this part of her show to anyone, as she trusts no one. She’s constantly falling into spirals of depression, and she hates to ask for help. In fact, when it comes to herself, she never does. She’s near impossible to gain the trust of, and if you do, you’re either incredibly lucky or her shipmate.

After being put into the prison, Ilyssa changed a bit. Her personality became a bit more deranged. She’s a bit more random now, and she loses her temper more often (she never lost it before). She shows her emotions in a offbeat way, carving faces into walls and blurting them out, though she never shows her sadness even now.

>Strengths:

Physically strong
Uncaring of other’s opinions
Quick thinker
Intelligent
Sly
>Weaknesses:

Dislikes most people
Apathetic
Unsure how to show her emotions
Uncaring of consequences
>Hobbies:

Reading
Drawing
Figuring out how things work
Drawing out reactions from people, 
>Peeves/dislikes:

People, pushy people especially
Loud noises
Small enclosed spaces
Idiots

> Fears:

Growing too close to others

Fire

> Quirks:

She does things for the heck of it

She knows gymnastics, so she’ll often end up doing stuff like flips and handstands out of nowhere 

She prefers to enter places through anywhere other than the door

-Miscellaneous-

> Star: Deneb

> Powers:

Chaos Incarnate, or the ability to summon/create chaos. Sub abilities of this power include anything that can cause panic, from darkness to nightmare inducement. She has no control over this power whatsoever, it’s just connected to her emotions. (I’ll change this if necessary)

> Level: E

> Will they attempt to escape?: Yep

> Other: Can she have a pet? Like a really small one she was able to sneak in? And PoV colour is this.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

Save Level D plz!

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

#ProudChristian

Mostly active on weekends due to school

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

I should be able to get my forms in Friday evening or over the weekend, just a heads up.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

amazingdawn82

Saved and accepted!

I'll extend your save until Sunday.

If Aurelia doesn't get her form in by 6:00 P.M. EST tonight then I'll open her spot back up.

Sure thing, Unicorn!

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Also, yeah, that's fine, Jokester!

-Basic Info-

> Name: Terrance Louis Page

> Nickname: His sister calls him Terri on occasion, but no nicknames other than that

> Age: Nineteen (Older twin)

-Appearance-

> General Appearance: Brown, straight hair is shaved closely to a furrowed, lived-in face. Heavy hazel eyes are set delicately within their sockets. A short beard gracefully compliments his cheeks. He stands firmly among others despite his light frame. His ruddy complexion complements his eyes very well and he stands around sixty-nine inches.

> Is their uniform a dress or shirt/pants?: Shirt/pants

-Personality-

> General Personality: Terrance is an open person who's also aspiring and lovable. He's also modest, helpful and individualistic, but these qualities are far less prominent, especially compared to impulses of being disturbing as well. His aspirations are what he's pretty much known for. People regularly count on this and his helping hand when they're feeling down. Unfortunately, he's slightly morbid and his calculative nature and his slyness cause their fair share of friction, but his loving nature helps make sure these days are few and far between. He's also privately insecure about himself and his role in life.

> Fears: That he'll be stuck in the prison forever; that he'll be the reason his sister doesn't make it out; losing his sister; failing

> Quirks: He drums a tune on his legs or a nearby surface when he's excited, angry, or nervous.

-Miscellaneous-

> Star: Vega

> Powers: Telekinesis and slightly enhanced agility. His powers are strongest during the summer, when Vega is brightest and most visible.

> Level: B

> Will they attempt to escape?: Probably, but only if his sister does it with him.

> Other:

I'll send my other character's form in later.

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

amazingdawn82

Noooooo I was writing my form and my computer crashed...

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

bookishunicorn121

bUMP

• Posted at:

Unicorn

3/30/18