Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

My name is Rowan Vierra and I am one of the Lost Ones. Who are the Lost Ones? We were the ones who survived the disease that wiped out almost all of the Earth's population. Now, we are the last hope of the future of the human race.

The year is 4205 and just 6 months ago, 99.99% of the Earth's population died. Only a few of us survived, although no one is sure if that is a better fate. Those who survived became the Lost Ones. In Other, put "The".

When we became the Lost Ones, the almost sole survivors of the disease epidemic, we were granted superhuman powers that came with a terrible price. Not only were the few normal people who had not succumbed afraid to allow us to care for them, we became monsters. Every day, we become less and less human, and more animal. We call it the Madness. At first, it wasn't so bad. Every once in a while, for mere moments, odd feelings overtook us. Some of us craved raw meat, others felt an irrational fear of the others around them, and some tried to climb or burrow underground before coming to their senses. We thought we could ignore it, go on with our lives. We were wrong. The Madness became worse. The moments became minutes, or even hours. We would wake up in the middle of the night to find we had torn our bedding to pieces, or had destroyed an entire house. We also dreamed of being animals, being wild. Some of us thought it might not be so bad. After all, animals had no responsibilities and could do as they pleased. Then, a scout who had been searching for other survivors came back with news of remote research facility, in which scientists who had found a cure for the disease were rumored to be located.  Even if the scientists were dead, they might have research papers. We could find a cure for the sick normal people and possibly for our Madness! In Other, put "Lost".

Many of the Lost Ones had wondered if there could be a cure for the disease, a cure that would save the few remaining living people who had not become Lost Ones. After all, all of the Lost Ones are young, the oldest only 18. None of the Lost Ones know how to care for ill people, or run a society.

We need the last living adults to survive. Without them, the Earth will become an empty planet, uninhabited. However, with the Madness growing inside of us, is the journey worth the risk, especially if the rumors prove to be wrong?

12 of the Lost ones decide that they will find the supposed research facility, in hopes that if there are scientists inside, they will have a cure both for the disease and the Madness. This group of Lost Ones have reasons other than themselves, though. The 12 who take up the quest are all related in some way to one of the sick adults, who are only kept alive through suspension tanks that keep them in a state halfway between alive and dead. With time running out, the team must find the research facility and get the cure in time. After all, now the disease has mutated and not even Lost Ones are immune. In Other, put "Ones".

Spots: (Note: All of the spots are the Lost Ones who decide to take up the quest.)

Quest Leader: Rowen Vierra- Taken by me

Quest Member 1: Eve Brunick- Taken by Bear

Quest Member 2: Hitan Yume- Taken by Galaxian

Quest Member 3: Open

Quest Member 4: Open

Quest Member 5: Open

Quest Member 6: Open

Quest Member 7: Open

Quest Member 8: Open

Power List: (You can also request other powers than what I have listed.) (Please have only 1 Physical power and 1 Mental power.)

Physical Powers:

Ice- Can create an manipulate ice

Fire- Can create and manipulate fire

Water- Can create and manipulate water

Earth- Can move earth-base materials such as dirt and rocks

Plants- Can manipulate plants and cause them to grow or die

Strength- Super strength

Healing- Can heal others and themselves

Mental Powers:

Foresight- Can see the future

Dream manipulation- Can control others dreams but not their own

Mind control- Can control others

Illusion- Can create illusions

Telepathy-  Can speak into others minds and sense others thoughts

Telekenesis- Can mentally move things

Emotion Manipulation- Can sense and manipulate other's emotions

Delete everything in parentheses on the for if you have read this far.

Rules:

Only 2 characters per person

Saves last 2 days

You can have 1 mental power and 1 physical power only

You may have the same power as someone else, but don't everyone have the same powers
Please ask before controlling other peoples' characters 

I have the right to decline forms

Please try and post at least once every 2 days

Have fun!

Form:

Spot:

Name:

Gender & oriantation:

Appearance: (Detailed, please)

Personality:

Backstory: (Optional)

Powers: (See list above)

Relation to Person Who is Dying:

Crush:

Other:

My Form:

Spot: Quest Leader

Name: Rowan Vierra

Gender & oriantation:Female, straight

Appearance: Long black hair with ragged ends,  narrow steel grey eyes with flecks of gold and green in then, unusually tall and lanky, sleekly muscular. Has a limp from an old injury. Always wears black or dark grey, and a pair of knee high, leather riding boots. Oval-shaped face with long eyelashes, a narrow nose, and full lips. Has a pointed chin and high set cheek bones.

Personality:Very brave and a good leader. However, she is very sad most of the time and rather cold and untrusting to people she doesn't know well. She is often reckless and has a tendency to take unnecessary risks. Will not hesitate to give her life for those she loves.

Backstory: She was very close to her father, who was a scientist and one of the first to die from the disease. His loss has made her cold and untrusting to most people. However, she has an extensive knowledge because of her father, and despite not having healing powers, she spends most of her time in the infirmary, assisting in the healers' search for a cure.

Powers: Foresight and fire

Relation to Person Who is Dying: Her grandmother

Crush: Open, just ask!

Other: The Lost Ones

Note: If you were on the original roleplay, you may use the same form as before.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

Name: Hitan

Gender & orientation: Male, Straight

Appearance: He is about 5’ 5’’, or 1.66 meters tall. He has a very angelic appearance, with his golden eyes and fair blond hair. The light in his eyes is a sheen of silver, and his hairstyle curves around his face, which is boyish and makes him seem younger than he actually is. Sometimes, in certain types of light, his eyes are a tint of silver and gold.

His skin is very pale, and it seems to be unable to change to anything other than that. His features make him seem like a girl at times.

When thinking he tends to put a finger or his hand onto his chin and go into his “thinking” expression (which makes him seem either even younger or even more like a girl). He has a slim body shape and it seems to be unable to bulk up; thus, the muscle that he does have is seemingly unnoticeable.

He wears a white robe on top of an inner shirt and pants with a brown belt, a collar-like accessory on his neck, and high boots. He tucks a feather-like accessory on the left side of his ear, next to the ear, which is also white.

Personality: Hitan is cordial and polite. Most of the time one will not see him without a small smile on his face at least, and he hides his emotions under that smile, or a neutral expression. Despite seemingly friendly he hides more of his personality underneath, and in truth has a secretive personality.

With those he is more close to he will share and reveal more, and will care for their wellbeing, however he is still very secretive in general. With the closest friends or teammates he may even sacrifice himself or go to great limits, if his caring goes to that degree. However, that degree of trust from him requires a lot of time together, him truly caring for the other person, and him feeling that it would be worth it to put himself in another’s position of danger, and possibly even more factors depending on the circumstance.

He is the kind of person who others would call very “unusual” or “weird”, and he accepts that. At first sight, however, he seems like a friendly and outgoing person, which can be deceiving.

He likes to hide his true thoughts and feelings, and rarely do negative emotions come to his face. Calm, collective, and formal, he is a gentleman and will act politely to anyone. He detests dishonorable methods that others use. At worst, he just looks very stern and resolute, but he will never lose his temper or do anything rash because of his emotions. He never raises his voice or gives in to anger, even if he is always determined to make his goals a reality.

Before doing anything he likes to think and consider first, making him somewhat bad at just go in suddenly to do something. He is a very good thinker and strategist, however. He is somewhat of a bibliophile and he carries a book around with him most of the time, unless something is planned and he has to put it down. Sometimes he also uses his book as a defense.

He is capable of deductive reasoning, being intelligent and having good analyzing and synthesizing skills. In situations of having to interact with people, he will initially be polite when needed, and then he will start to read, though still paying attention to what is going on.

Backstory: I guess we’ll find out…!

Powers: Mind Control & Flying/Projectiles

Relation to Person Who is Dying: Guardian & Trusted Friend, Last Trusted Person

Crush: None (it has to be kind of specific with personality and all that…)

Also, his personality is deceiving, so please, no one just look through him right away…

POV Color (if needed)

---

I'm so over-excited it's childish, xD.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

dragonflyhawk130

@Galaxian- Thanks! If this one fails too (It better not fail, people) I will probably make it into a story. If it does become a story, would you like to help with it?

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Is it okay if I use my old character? I can go get the form.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

scarletdragon3016

It will not fail on my watch... (glances imposingly at thread), because it won't. Anyways, ignore my intimidating nature, xD.

If it's a story I will definitely help if you want me to. I'm already overexcited, no matter if it's a RP or a story. :)

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar bf802bf55e

flasheagle51

Save a character!

• Posted at:

ƶεσ (αɳƭƭɦεร)  

ɪ' ʀʀɴʟʏ sɪɴɢ:  

>[shє/hєr]<    

ʀɴɴs

THE SKY'S GONNA HURT WHEN IT FALLS, SO YOU'D BETTER START BUILDING SOME WALLS...

¤Proud Canadia

dragonflyhawk130

Spots: 

Quest Member 1: Eve Brunick- Taken by Bear

Quest Member 3: Arran 'Ari' Likin- Taken by Livvy

Quest Member 4: Saved for Zero

Quest Member 5: Open

Quest Member 6: Open

Quest Member 7: Open

Quest Member 8: Open

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

dragonflyhawk130

@Livvy- Sure!

@Galaxian- All bow before the might of the Great Galaxian Explosion, Preventer of Roleplay Failure! :) I would love to work with you! I love writing, but I tend to add in a whole bunch of extra stuff. (If you have read any of my other stories from my old account, you know what I am talking about). I do enjoy working on writing with other people. Fun Fact: The Lost Ones was originally intended to be a story, but I changed it to a roleplay at the last minute before I submitted it. Hopefully though, it will succeed. 

@Zero- Saved!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

scarletdragon3016

@Dawn xD, that was half a reference to a movie trailer thing I think...Seeker...made. I was part of one, and it was like, everything in the SAMB was peaceful, calm, and good, until...

Galaxian Explosion: Puny humans! Bow before your mightiest god! *thunder sounds and lightning flashes*. Something along the lines of that, xD.

Do you think that this could be both a RP and story? Sorry, that sounds so weird. It will definitely succeed. *thunder sounds and lightning flashes*. Just kidding, xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar d48746a9cd

crazyangel178

SAVE A SPOT

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

crazyangel178

OH MY GOSHHH IF THIS BECOMES A STORY CAN I HELPPPPP

I LOVE WRITING

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Spot: Quest Member
Name: Arran 'Ari' Likin

Gender & oriantation: Male and Bi

Appearance: Ari has close cropped, dark hair which always seems to be a mess. There are always a few strains in his face. Sometimes he dyes colors into his hair. Currently there are red streaks in his hair. His eyes a gorgeous sea green shade. He’s a bit taller than average, but scrawny. His skin tone is a light caramel. Freckles dot his face. He has a tattoo of the constellation Orion on the back of his neck. Doodles often cover his arms and hands. A common outfit for him would be a white t-shirt, a black windbreaker, ripped jeans, converse and a beanie.

Personality:Ari is a very artistic person. He’s very talented in the arts, and is extremely creative. He’s a bit of a scatter brain at times because there’s a thousand ideas in his head. He’s a sarcastic Daydreamer with his heart on his sleeve. Loyal to the end. Brave to the point of recklessness. Very sensitive and emotional.

Backstory: Confidential. (Aka I have no idea what to do I'll figure it out lol)

Powers: Can I have electricity manipulation for a physical power? If not, Earth and Illusions

Relation to Person Who is Dying: His eldest sister

Crush: open

Other: The lost ones.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

One sec, I'm making some changes to mine...I'll resend the form.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

athleticbear159

(there are a couple modern brands on there, but if they aren't still around, then it's just the equivalent XD)

Name: Paris "Perrie" Brunick

Nicknames: Pez, Per, Shortie, Firecracker

Gender & oriantation: female, and straight

Appearance: She has smooth, golden brown hair with natural gold and carmel highlights that ombres down to a blond color. It falls in soft waves to her midback but she keeps it up at all times, in either a smooth high ponytail, sometimes with a sports headband, or her signature long dutch braids(if you search up "long dutch braids", it's like the second one). Her eyes are an icy blue with sea foam rims and silvery specks, her eyelashes are very long and dark especially when compared to her hair and eyes. Eve has deeply tanned and pretty much flawless skin, she's naturally tan and spent a lot of time outside. She has defined yet squared features and slightly arched eyebrows that are almost perfect . She's short and has an athletic build, though she's much stronger than she looks. Wears anything athletic and casual(see below)

CLOTHES:

Shirt- Under Armour tshirts, or an Adidas crop top hoodie. The Adidas one is long sleeved, black, and has the mountain logo in gold on the front.

Sweatshirt/Jacket-This baggy, oversized camouflage bomber jacket(from her brother) or possibly her Jefferson Cup sweatshirt.

Bottoms- Sports shorts/capris.

Shoes- Sneakers or combat boots.

Fancy- A short white dress, made of a blouse-like material that goes down to her knees. She wears it with a white bandanna and cowboy boots.

Accessories- wristbands around her wrists and ankle, a braided sports necklace, a camouflage anklet, and a camouflage Nike bandanna-sports headband(girl loves her camo)

Personality: Perrie's athletic and tough, a strong-willed person who you shouldn't mess with. She has both physical and mental strength, and is very brave and daring to the point of recklessness. She is a fighter, not a lover, but truly has a heart of gold and would do anything to save her friends and loved ones. Perrie is extremely loyal and would take a secret to the grave. Once Perrie has a goal, she'll do whatever and go wherever it might take her. She's very competitive and stubborn, along with a short temper, a hot head, and a slight cussing problem. Perrie hates seeing other people suffer, no matter how poor, how ugly, or how mean. Villains, though...that's a different story.

Backstory: 

Powers: Super Strength and super speed.

Relation to Person Who is Dying: Her older brother(s), Noah and Conner. Her other brothers Lucas and Sawyer died a while back.

Crush: TBD, open

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

Save?

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

dragonflyhawk130

@Galaxian- Sure, it could be a story and a roleplay at the same time, if you want.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

dragonflyhawk130

@ Gleam- Saveed! And sure, if Galaxian and I make it a story, you can help.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

dragonflyhawk130

Come through, posts....

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

dragonflyhawk130

@Livvy- Accepted!

@Bear- Wow, how long did that take you to type? Accepted!

@Arl- Saved!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

athleticbear159

@Dawn Not too long, I have fingers of fury XD

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

rip stan lee 

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

Spot: member 7? I think.

Name: Falcon Dirman

Gender and orientation: Male, Straight

Appearence: Falcon has medium brown hair parted to the right swept to the side. His ears stick out a little bit. Some strands fall in front of his face though. He has almond shaped light brown-gray eyes and a strong jawline, a sort of rectangular shaped face. He is slightly taller then average height and has a lean build. He has pale skin, and black rectangular glasses he wears sometimes. He usually wears jeans, a black jacket hoodie, solid color shirts and construction boots. His ring finger on his right hand is disfigured and twisted.

Personality: Falcon is really sweet, and pretty funny, but he is also super insensitive and has anger issues. He gets mad super fast and is quick to fight. Pretty reckless and is cold at first, but then once you get to know him he is sweet.

Backstory: he was raised by his two older brothers, Luke and Asher, but Luke died when he was 2, so Asher was his only friend and father figure. When Asher started to die, he was put in a suspension tank and Falcon was on his own. It was one year ago that happened and since then he joined the Lost Ones. 

Powers:Earth, and Telekenisis

Relation to person who is dying: his older brother Asher. 

Crush: anyone, must be a girl.

Other: the, lost, ones.

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

dragonflyhawk130

@Arl- Accepted! 

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Any spots available? If so, please save!! 

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

scarletdragon3016

@Dawn I'm feeling like I'm being demanding, so if you ever want to do the story, just let me know (probably best on another thread, I'm not good at navigating the forums, xD). :D

-Galaxian-

P.S. Can't wait for this to start!

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

save me a spot please if there's any left! 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

dragonflyhawk130

All saved (I think. I need to check.). I will update spots after school.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

dragonflyhawk130

@Galaxian- You aren't being demanding! Sure, I will notify you when I decide to do the story.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

crazyangel178

Oh, yeah, can you notify me too?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

dragonflyhawk130

@Gleam- Yeah!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

dragonflyhawk130

Spots: 

Quest Member 1: Paris "Perrie" Brunick- Taken by Bear

Quest Member 4: Saved for Zero

Quest Member 5: Saved for Gleam

Quest Member 6: Falcon Dirman- Taken by Arl

Quest Member 7: Saved for Mariah

Quest Member 8: Saved for Key

If you have a spot saved, please try to get your form in ASAP. 

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

crazyangel178

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

scarletdragon3016

BoOm...

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Spot: Quest Member 7

Name: Jessica Bree Hudson

(Jess,Jessie,Hud)

Gender & orientation: female - bi

Appearance: Jess has long blond hair that hangs down over her shoulders front and back. She has beautiful blue eyes that are like pools of blue water, calm and quiet. She has thick long eyelashes and freckles dot her nose and cheeks. Her lips are full and sort of pouted when she doesnt smile. Her eyebrows are the mask of all her expressions, they can easily change from happy to sad in a heart beat. She has multiple earrings in both ears. She has a skinny figure, around 5'3 in height. She wears a black loose crop-top that's says on the front in big block letters "go away." The crop-too falls off her shoulders a little bit, exposing her black sports bra straps. She wears high waisted light colored skinny jeans with four buttons on them (ya know, the ones that go down vertical?) the jeans are ripped at the knees and are high so they cover her belly that the shirt leaves exposed. For shoes she wears black vans with a white anklet on her left ankle with a black bead on it.

Personality: Jess is very quiet and guarded at first if she doesn't know you, she usually keeps to herself unless someone else engages her first. She has a very good sense of humor and loves to make people laugh. She's bi-polar so her moods sometimes change out of the blue for her. She feels bad afterwards when it happens though (mostly when she gets angry)

Backstory: will be revealed later *cue spooky music*

Powers: Physical - fire Mental - Emotion Manipulation

Relation to Person Who is Dying: her Little brother, Logan

Crush: open - ether XD

Other: the lost ones

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

dragonflyhawk130

@Mariah- Accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

dragonflyhawk130

Spots: 

Quest Member 1: Paris "Perrie" Brunick- Taken by Bear

Quest Member 4: Open

Quest Member 5: Open

Quest Member 6: Falcon Dirman- Taken by Arl

Quest Member 7: Jessica Bree HUdson- Taken by Mariah

Quest Member 8: Saved for Key

@Zero- Your save has expired and your spot is now open. 

@Gleam- Your save has expired and your spot is now open.

@Key- Your spot expires tonight at 10:32

If your spots has expired, please re-save or make your form.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

crazyangel178

RESAVE

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

resave! Sorry I've been busy I will finish it tonight.

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

dragonflyhawk130

Re-Saved!

• Posted at: