Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

It’s a broken world out there. And you are part of it as well. Broken.

In this world, people have to make a choice. Be broken, or to be “whole”. But if you’re “whole”, you will die. Because if you’re whole, you won’t have what it takes to survive. The choice you make marks whether you are a “Fraction”, or a “Whole”.

If a child lives through their harsh childhood to become a teenager, they have to make a decision. Either they give up part of their humanity in the Exchange, a major trait that makes them who they are, in exchange for an ability that can help them with survival. If they choose not to, they basically ensure their own death through that simple phrase, trading their life with humanity. But despite these odds that would seemingly ensure everyone choose to go with a power, the choice is always split into about half to half, and it seems like there is no choice at all.

It has been like this since the first person in history could remember. You are one of those kids, torn between choosing living, but losing part of who you are—or trying to live in a merciless world, without a power of your own.

Meanwhile, some hold doubt. There must be something—or someone—controlling the currents, from afar. If you find it/them, then you will be saving everyone from having to make the horrible choice you have to make right now.

What will you do? What choice will you make? And if you go on the quest to find whatever it is that is manipulating all of you…will you even find the truth? Most importantly, will you make it back?

Guidelines:

-The General rules of a RP

-> Please, no perfect characters for the main characters. They can always be likeable, though (unless likability was the trait they abandoned).

-> Try not to too OP your character; OP is fine, but the powers and abilities of all the roleplay characters should be somewhat balanced.

-> Please don’t fight/squabble/argue/perform actions of that sort, in or outside the RP. :D

-> Try not to control other people’s characters…

-For this RP:

-> You’re welcome to make as many OCs as you want, primary or side, however, it is preferable that you have enough time to manage doing so, and the POVs are balanced out (so you don’t just focus on one primary character, you POV for all of them at a balanced rate.)

-> Saves last for 2 days, resaves are permitted; the more characters you have, I might extend the time, or you can request for more time.

-> Try to post every 3 days, at least. Inform us when you will be inactive, as well, please.

-> Have fun!

Some things to know about the form:

-Please be as specific as possible to avoid confusion.

-Please don’t provide contradictory information about the character (such as being level-headed and rash)

-Please be specific about their appearance: Eye color, hair color, eye shape, hair shape, face shape, body physique, height, skin color, et cetera.

-Background can be revealed later in the RP, or you can generalize/specify it here right now. Your choice. :)

-Go all out with the appearance; they can look realistic or anime-style, I don’t mind.

-Go all out with the clothing. :D However, please follow at least a basic code, which is it has to be appropriate.

If you read this far, I applaud you. Please remember to remove the parentheses from the form. :)

-The choice being made refers to: Option 1; choosing a power, and Option 2; choosing to live on without any powers and try to fend for yourself

-The power is only for if you chose Option 1; it must be approved by me. It is only one power (1), not more.

-The Abandoned Trait, if you chose that during the Exchange, must have been a major part of the former personality the character had. It does not have to relate to the power you choose for your character, if you’re going with Option 1. The trait abandoned by the character must remain constant throughout the roleplay unless a twist is specified, however, it cannot change permanently back to the original (unless stated).

- Please know the difference between “power” and “ability”. If you’re going with Option 2, your character probably has favorable abilities. Do not confuse this with “power”; abilities are natural and possible for a normal human, whereas powers are leaning towards fantasy, and the non-existent world.

-For their personality, please be very thorough and if you chose Option 1, please include the Abandoned Trait in more detail, such as how it changed them from their original personality. You can also include fears, quirks, likes, dislikes, habits, etc.

-You can include crushes and ships, and LGBTQ+ is acceptable; however, please respect one another, and if one person doesn’t agree, don’t press the point. Ask the other person if you want so-and-so to have a crush on another character, etc. If you have a preference with anything, just don’t accept it. They’ll understand. :D If you’re comfortable, you could add a preference in the Crush/Ship section (“Closed”, “Not Open”)

-Definitely expect feedback from me, xD.

-For “Other”, you can put anything I missed, or that you would like to add, and if you would like, questions, comments, concerns, etc.

-Be creative! You can add in sections that I missed, if you’d like :D.

Vocabulary:

-The Exchange: Meaning the choice having to be made when a child reaches teen age, either to trade a trait for a power, or to try and live on without any powers.

-The Abandoned Trait: The trait that was given up when a teenager chooses to trade it for a power. It becomes completely separated from their original personality, and cannot come back.

-The Fraction: Those who chose Option 1.

-The Whole: Those who chose Option 2.

Form:

Name:

Nickname(s) (if applicable):

Age (13+):

Gender/Sexuality:

Background (History, family, etc.):

Appearance:

Outfit/Clothing:

What choice will you make? (Option 1 or Option 2):

Will you go on the quest? :   

*Power (only if you chose Option 1):

*Abandoned Trait (Must remain constant throughout RP, applies only to Option 1):

Abilities:

Personality:

Crush/Ship (if applicable):

Other:

---

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Name: Telex Jackman

Nicknames: Her family calls her Tella and Telly, so those are an option.

Gender/Sexuality: Female, straight 

Background: She has a family whom she loves more than anything, that's why she chose Option 1. She couldn't stand leaving them behind. But it turned out to be a bad choice, as I will say below, because she ends up saying things to hurt them because she loves them. (it's not a very long background, but the rest will probably be revealed somewhere later in the RP.)

Appearance: Telex has skin the colour of dark, creamy caramel, and average height. She's definitely not particularly muscular, but she's quick on her feet when it comes to emergency escapes. She likes to stand poised and perfect, but her cheeks are always slightly flushed, not matching the rest of her stony expression.

One of the only feats of emotion she shows is accidentally biting her lower lip when anxious. Her hair is such a dark brown it's almost black and is stick-straight, cutting off abruptly at her chin.

It often blows into her eyes, which are a deep, dark brown, like the darkest chocolate. Her lashes are long and her nose and jawline sharp. When her strength saps from her power, her eyelids droop and her words are slurred, and it almost looks like she's having a stroke.

Outfit/Clothing: Telex wears a cloth black vest over plain black clothes, and it criss-crosses over her torso. There's room in the sleeves for weapons, but she's only got a butter knife there currently.

Don't be fooled-- lots can be done with a butter knife. Look at Peter and Edward. Telex doesn't like to stand out too much, so all black Adidas shoes, a plain black shirt, and black jeans are what she wears under her jacket. She doesn't like jewelry all that much, but wears a simple black leather bracelet on her right wrist. 

Option: Option 1

Quest: Yes, she will go on the quest.

Power: The power to store her energy and use it later. She can give up some of her strength to have superstrength later on when she needs it, but the problem is sometimes her body does it automatically, so in the heat of battle if she's anxious or tired her strength often saps and she feels really sick or tired at the worst times, and that isn't good. She's trying to learn how to control it. Trying. Would be the key word.

Abandoned Trait: Telex's abandoned trait is her ability to trust people and wear her emotions on her sleeve. She was a perfectly sweet, loving girl before the Exchange, and could trust people in a heartbeat. Now she's not just sassy or feisty, but she doesn't display any of her feelings in good ways. Especially when she cares about someone more than others, she'll end up hurting them, and that hurts her, but she can't really stop it. 

Abilities: Telex is a fast sprinter when it comes to running, but otherwise, she's not the most athletic. She's useless with her hands, like tying knots and fixing gears and things like that, and she's not the best at climbing, either. So, conclusion, she has almost no abilities. 

Personality: Telex's personality does reflect her Abandoned Trait a lot. Almost everything she does has a connection with it. As I've already explained a little, she's often the most rude to people she cares about, or hates less than others. But, don't think that makes her perfectly nice and sweet when talking to people she doesn't like.

I'm not going to say she's salty and sassy and strong, because that kind of makes a perfect personality, aka not hers. She's sarcastic, sharp, and rude, and when she's rude to the people she likes, it comes as a consequence.

Despite her lack of showing emotion in public, she's quite emotional on her own. She cries out of anger and hurt, silently, alone where no one can see her every night.

She's had just the same childhood as everyone else, so that doesn't make her more depressed, but even as she acts like there's a stone wall on the outside, it's secretly made of paper.

All she wants is to put an end to it, but she has a problem with self-confidence and doubting herself is one of her main traits. She doesn't have many strengths, but she's good at making people think she doesn't care. Sometimes she wonders if it'd just be better if they knew how hurt she is inside.

Crush: No crushes currently, but feel free to attempt to ship her with your characters. I'm ship-crazy; I'm fine with anything.

Other: None.

(mods please let this through)

• Posted at:

The fire of pain will always be within you. But that's why they say: fight fire with fire. Burn through it all. Show them you belong in this world. Say:

You can put out my fire. But you can't stop my spark from catching.

Jazzy.

scarletdragon3016

@Jazzy Thanks! Telex is accepted :).

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

@galaxian thank youus :) this RP looks really cool

• Posted at:

The fire of pain will always be within you. But that's why they say: fight fire with fire. Burn through it all. Show them you belong in this world. Say:

You can put out my fire. But you can't stop my spark from catching.

Jazzy.

scarletdragon3016

@Jokester and Saber

Your saves have been transferred onto here :).

@Jazzy Thanks! I hope more people join. I might need a while before I make my form; I have a lot on my hands right now :/.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

Form:

Name: Rowan Stone

Nickname: Ro

Age (13+): 14

Gender/Sexuality: Female, straight

Background): Her brother John died after the choice (he chose option two), and she knew tha she had to choose 1.

Appearance: Long wavy dirty blonde hair, green almond shaped eyes, round face, slightly tan, 5ft 5in, very skinny

Outfit/Clothing: Knee length collared dresses, or a tee shirt and jeggings

What choice will you make? (Option 1 or Option 2): 1

Will you go on the quest? :   yes

*Power (only if you chose Option 1): control fire (and cant get burnedd by it)

*Abandoned Trait (Must remain constant throughout RP, applies only to Option 1): Loyalty

Abilities: She can run somewhat quickly

Personality: kind friendly, unselfish, introverted, but can get very angry very fast

Crush/Ship (if applicable): open

Other: This is such a cool idea Galaxy!

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

save

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

Name: Arabella

Nickname: Ara

gender/sex: Female, straight

Backround: revealed laterrr!

Apperence: long brown hair with blue streaks, purple eyes and tanned skin (i'm not good with discriptions)

Outfit: she wears a red shirt with a black leather jacket over it. she also wears black leggings and brown boots. plus she has a red bandanna tied around her head

what choice will you make?: option 1

will you go on the quest?: yep

power: she can shape shift into different animals

Abandoned trait: she used to forgive everyone

Ablilites: she flexible and agile

personality: she's a nice girl but if you hurt her in any way she won't forgive you. it doesn't help that she has a short temper. she is also sassy

crush/ship: opennn!

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

scarletdragon3016

@Unicorn Thanks! Could you make it more detailed, please? I sort of got confused on the form...

For instance, Rowan's Abandoned Trait is Loyalty. Then how is she unselfish? How was she before the Exchange? etc...if you need more specifics, please read through the massive list of info I typed out in the first post :D.

So, just put some more on: Background, appearance, and personality, and you are good to go! (Rowan is accepted and pending :)

@Vixen Saved!

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Save please. I'll try to get the forms in relatively soon.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

scarletdragon3016

@Vixen Accepted, however, can you try to add more to her personality, and maybe to the appearance? For the apppearance, what is her face shape? Body physique? Thanks! :D

-Galaxian Explosion- 

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

@Rebel Saved! :D

List:

Telex Jackman; taken by Jazzy

Rowan Stone; taken by Unicorn

Arabella; taken by Vixen

Saves:

-Jokester

-Saber

-Rebel

-Galaxian Explosion

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

I was sort of expecting more sign-ups, because of the poll...

-Galaxian Explosion- :D

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

Hmm...maybe I'll make this into a forumfic as well...

White: Sort of feel like I owe it for Seeker...since she wanted to see one of the battles I was planning and I still haven't let her see it...:P

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

Save! I will try and post the form tomorrow afternoon.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown

scarletdragon3016

Saved, Dawn! :)

List:

Arabella; taken by Vixen

Saves:

-Jokester

-Saber

-Rebel

-Dawn

-Galaxian Explosion

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

I should really organize this better...sorry, guys, this is my first RP that I've made and I'm still trying to figure some things out...

By the way, how many members should I wait before I start this? (very indecisive of me, sorry :P)

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

bookishunicorn121

@Galaxy, sorry it was confusing!!! Her abbandoned trait is trustworthly (now), and before the exchange, she was very trustworthy and had many friends, but now she seems like a backstabber, and as she slowly drifted away from her friends, she became more sassy, which didnt help much. She also has somewhat of a short temper, and what do you want added to appearance? (thought i got everthing) Oh, and it should totally be  a forumfic (i love those) but wait for 3-4 more peeps to join.

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

3/30/18

Thumbnail avatar 7c5e36d938

dragonheart5528

@Unicorn xp that's the same as my character Telex's Abandoned Trait, is that okay with you that they abandoned the same thing or-? If it's not I can totally change hers :p

• Posted at:

íf єvєrч thσught íѕ α вαttlє,

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

bookishunicorn121

Opps! Then Rowans can be honesty!

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

3/30/18

dragonheart5528

@Galaxian it's really your decision :p i would do ten to fifteen or twenty at the most, because it can get chaotic

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

bookishunicorn121

and so her backround is that she used to be very honest and never told a lie never. But after the exchange, she she wasnt able o tell the truth, so her friends started to not trust her, and she became sassy and a shorter temper becuase of this.

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

3/30/18

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Okay, so I tried posting this massive form in but apparently, it got unaccepted because it didn't go through so I'm going to make a different character just for the swing of things because I'm too tired to repeat the same thing. 

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

scarletdragon3016

@Jazzy and Unicorn So, about the Abandoned Trait thing, Jazzy and Unicorn, I think both are different. For Telex's, it's more like an ability to trust people, while for Rowan it's more like the ability to be trusted. So is Rowan's Abandoned Trait still either Loyalty, or Honesty?

@Unicorn Thanks for adding on the personality, Unicorn. :D It really helps for me to understand. I'll wait for about 3-4 more people, depending on the interest, and then I can start (I need to put in a form too, sorry for the wait, I'm gone for most of the day). That would make it 5-10 more people, since it's unlimited spots.

@Seeker Sorry for that happening. I hope to see the form soon :D, but no rush. I'm putting you down as a save for now, but I'm counting your character as part of the cast.

List:

Arabella; taken by Vixen

Saves:

-Jokester

-Saber

-Rebel

-Dawn

-Seeker

-Galaxian Explosion (will get form in soon, hopefully :P)

@Jokester and Saber Did you find this thread? If so, please post on here so I know and will continue your saves :).

@Rebel and Dawn How much time do you guys need? If you need more, please specify :D.  

Thanks to all!

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

dragonheart5528

@Unicorn :p yeah, what Galaxian said was kinda right. I didn't mean "oh you have to change it" so please definitely put it back there if you want!!

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

dragonflyhawk130

Not sure if my previous post went through, but I will have my form up by tomorrow at 4:30 Mountain Daylight Time, promise.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

dragonflyhawk130

@Galaxy- Sorry! Today has been really chaotic. I will have my form in by tomorrow at 4:30 p.m. MDT, promise. 

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

scarletdragon3016

@Dawn No rush, I just wanted to ask :). I know the chaos, xD; it's actually a very close acquaintance of mine.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

dragonflyhawk130

Name:Rowan Valinair

Nickname(s):Ro

Age (13+):16

Gender/Sexuality: Female, straight

Background: In RP and somewhat in various parts of the form. 

Appearance: Rowan is tall and lean and has long black hair that is always braided and falls just past the middle of her back. Her hair also has three white stripes in for each member of her family that died. She has very, very tanned skin with freckles on her arms and nose. Her nose is small and rounded, and she has full lips and narrow, catlike eyes that are bright blue with streaks of purple in them. She always stands up straight with her shoulder squared. She walks with a pronounced limp from breaking her leg when she was a kid. On her legs, there are several long scars from after she was attacked by a mountain lion, in addition to a scar that runs across her neck and collar bone in an arc.

Outfit/Clothing: Rowan wears a tight short-sleeve black shirt with a light, reversible jacket. One side of the jacket is light blue, and the other is black. She also wears black leggings with tall brown riding boots. Her pants have several repaired tears in them and her boots are very scuffed. Her other outfit that she wears while doing hard work, is a pair of loose brown pants, a gray shirt, and a pair of worn tennis shoes. 

What choice will you make?: Option 2

Will you go on the quest? : Yes  

*Power: None

*Abandoned Trait :None

Abilities: Animals naturally love Rowan and she can calm down almost any animals, she is very good at making and using weapons, and she is a good horseback rider.

Personality: Rowan is naturally reclusive and hard to reach. She saw her entire family die one by one and because of it is very depressed most of the time. However, she is very brave and will not hesitate to give her life for her friends. She can be occasionally reckless, especially if someone she loves is in danger. She tends to be slow to trust, but will always be loyal if she trusts you. Rowan also hates authority and has a tendency to lash out if confronted in her decision making.  Rowan is seen as trustworthy by most who know her. 

Crush/Ship:Open, might make a character for Rowan to crush on.

Other:None

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

bookishunicorn121

@Jazzy you really didnt come off like that, i just wanted it to be less confusing for galaxy, and so yes it is honesty (loyalty would be to hard to rp with)

@Galaxy Rowan is accepted then? And sorry for being confusing...

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

3/30/18

dragonflyhawk130

@Unicorn & Galaxian- I just realized my character has the same name as Unicorn's (Sorry, Unicorn), so I am changing my character's name to Justice.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

I'd like more time please. I should be able to get it in at the end of the week.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

scarletdragon3016

@Dawn Justice is accepted! (Lol, Rowan is apparently a popular name xD) Thanks for making a character who chose Option 2 :D.

@Rebel Alright, I'm looking forward to seeing the new character. I'm still waiting for a little bit more people to join, and then we can start :D. (I need to do the form, so sorry!) Your save lasts until Friday, is that okay, or do you need more time?

List:

Arabella; taken by Vixen

Justice Valinair; taken by Dawn

Saves:

-Rebel

-Seeker

-Galaxian Explosion (will get form in really soon, hopefully :P)

@Jokester and Saber Due to me not knowing if you guys still wanting to participate or not, I'm canceling your saves for now, but feel free to come in until we start, and resave/make a form!

@Seeker If the SAMB doesn't let the form in, you could send it to me on Wattpad or something. Just a suggestion :).

Also, @Everyone, do any of you guys mind if I used your characters in a forumfic-related work for a story with the same plotline beginning as this RP?  

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

@Unicorn Of course, Ro is accepted. Don't worry about it, that wasn't confusing at all for me :D.

@Dawn I just thought of this really weird thing, but what are Justice's nicknames? Could my character call her Valiant, from her surname (weird stretch between "justice" and "valinair", don't ask, xDD)? If not, it's fine also.

I will try to work on the form and finish it as soon as I can, I'm so sorry; school is really getting to me right now...

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

dragonheart5528

@Galaxian I'd be honored if you threw my character in a story xD also, there seem to be a lot of girls. Would you think it'd be better if I scrapped Telex and threw in a boy, or--?

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

dragonheart5528

Oof I spelt honoured wrong--

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

scarletdragon3016

@Jazzy Yeah, I saw that as well xD. My character will be male, and if Dawn makes another one for Justice to crush on/for shipping purposes, he will be a boy (I'm presuming, sorry). If you want to put in a boy, it would be great. It's entirely your choice. Honestly, I wouldn't want you to scrap Telex, she's such a cool character.

Again, it's entirely your choice :D.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

scarletdragon3016

Also, @Jazzy, sorry if I somehow wrote the prior post (about the character gender issue) as @Dawn, sorry Dawn, and you as well, Jazzy; I've been typing the word "dawn" for 500 times for my homework assignment, xD. If that didn't happen, just ignore this post. Thanks, xD.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

dragonflyhawk130

@Galaxian- Sure!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

dragonheart5528

@Galaxian I might throw in a male, but let's just wait and see until the other characters are submitted so I can throw him in right before we start, because he might not be needed xP if that's cool with you

• Posted at:

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

1 ,