Would You Read This? (Please be honest)

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

I have an idea for a book and I have worked on it some, but I want to know if it's worth it.

Book idea:

Title- The Traitor King

Summary-ish/Teaser Thing/Description on the Back Cover if it Was A Book-

Long, long ago, there existed a king, who was greatly respected throughout the land. This noble king fell in love with a beautiful lady with flowing red hair. However, he was already married to the Queen, who was a jealous and vengeful woman...

17 year old Naomi Sun has lived her whole life in the kingdom of Siveria, where she grew up hearing stories of the Traitor King from her grandmother. Everyone knows the Traitor King died long ago but there are rumors his grandson is alive and out to reclaim his throne from Queen Allison. At least, that's what her grandmother says. Naomi doesn't believe the rumors or the stories of the Traitor King until she meets a mysterious man in a hooded cloak late one night outside the local tavern...

Not Really Better and Only Slightly More Clear Explaination - So, basically the girl, Naomi meets the grandson (aka- mysterious hooded man) of the "Traitor King" and he enlists her help to reclaim his throne from the Queen Allison and a bunch of other stuff.

Wow am I awful at summaries.  Anyways, would you be interested in reading this story?

(Mods, Please let this through)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

If I get like 5 yes votes, I will write it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown