Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Don’t stop and think – just write. It doesn’t have to tie together. Just write.

Ready, set, go.

The shadows reach for my soul, and the darkness plagues me day after day. It is only when I am asleep that I am at peace, for it is then and only then that I cannot feel, that I am spared from the relentless agony that tortures me in every waking moment. Daylight is my worst fear, for it is when the sun shines that I am torn apart. The light of day brings pain and suffering – the shadows of night bring salvation. As long as I do not wake, I cannot hurt, and the shadows can haunt me no more.

You must understand, then, why I chose to sleep forever. Comatose, for all time. Unfeeling. At peace. Free from my suffering. Free from my demons.

It is not death I chose. Oh no. I chose the Eternal Sleep, which is not death but something of similar . . . hm. How to explain this to a mortal?

I am not dead, yet I have never been further from alive.

The Eternal Sleep takes one to an entirely different reality, a reality where nightmares come alive. I am haunted in my Eternal Sleep, haunted by living nightmares . . . but the nightmares can be combated. I can rise against my nightmares and defeat them. I cannot, however, defeat my inner demons.

But here, I am free from them, and the constant danger is a minor price to pay for my eternal freedom.

I wonder if it is indeed possible for one to fight his inner demons, and to emerge the victor. Could it be that I am perhaps not as strong as I believe? Could I have been stronger? Could I have been braver?

The demons destroyed all that . . . but can one be brave in the battle against his demons? Can one be strong when his inner demons are tearing his soul apart?

In my world of nightmares, I wonder these things. And what hurts me now, just when I thought I was at last free from pain, is that no one is here to give me an answer.

I’ve never had anyone. Oh no. Never. I’ve been on my own since time began. Abandoned by a faceless family – there are mere ghosts to me. I don’t remember a single face nor voice. Unloved, I was, and unloved I will always be. That reality breaks me, more than these nightmares ever could, and that reality feeds my inner demons. It makes them stronger. More and more they tear me apart, reaching me even in Eternal Sleep, and soon I will be truly broken.

It is too late for me.

(c) 2018 Samurai

I’m okay . . . my writing is just made of angst, that's all. :/

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Samurai -

Kami: You know that technique is forbidden, Piccolo.

Piccolo: Your face is forbidden.

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

tsunamininja5

Bop

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

I eat ramen everyday. Sushi tastes good. I like rice. Asian food is great!

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder!

My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.

Hey all, crippling depression here!

Level 99 edgelord

tsunamininja5

Bop

I meant write whatever STORY comes to mind but okay

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

tsunamininja5

Seven archangels prepared for battle, their heavenly feathers glowing in the darkness that had long since fallen upon the world they had once known. Shadows had consumed the earth and sky, and no light remained in the world to combat the shadows. The light of the archangels had to be enough to penetrate the darkness and shine through the shadows of evil . . .

(c) 2018 Samurai

I'm listening to Hear the Battle Voice of an Angel again, sorry

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

tsunamininja5

I thought more people would be interested in this . . .

Oh well.

Bop

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Thumbnail avatar 7c5e36d938

dragonheart5528

Oof i posted a big long thing but it didn't go through .-.

• Posted at:

♥ JΛZZY | ПӨЯΛ ♥

Ⱡł₣Ɇ ł₴ ₣Ɇ₳Ɽ, Ⱡł₣Ɇ'₴ ₳ ₲₳₥Ɇ

ⱠɆ₳Đ₴ ₮Ø ⱠØ₴₮ ØⱤ ⱠɆ₳Đ₴ ₮Ø ₣₳₥Ɇ

₴Ø ₲Ø ₳ⱧɆ₳Đ ₳₦Đ ₮₳₭Ɇ ₥Ɏ ₳ĐVł₵Ɇ

ł₮ ĐØɆ₴₦'₮ ⱧɄⱤ₮

JɄ₴₮ ⱤØⱠⱠ   ₮ⱧɆ  Đł₵Ɇ

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

It was cold. It was dark. That’s how all stories begin, no? A child screams. A wolf howls. That’s how all stories continue, no? He gets the girl. They defeated the evil ones. That’s how all stories end, no? Well. Then you’re in for a surprise. In the tale I spin, it is warm and bright. In the tale I spin, a child laughs and a dog barks. In the tale I spin, the girl dies and the evil ones defeated them. Welcome to the black parade...

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

#dagrasshoppa

-insert something festive here-

tsunamininja5

Bop

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

tsunamininja5

Bump

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

lightning crackled overhead. the storm raged outside. inside, the family huddled, fully expecting the roof to fall.

-alex

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

Winter Glare, Winter Arcc, Alex Winter Arcc, A.W.A., Alex, or Alex Arcc.

Did you just say "Dinosaur"? Please, go on.

I love you, Penny!

The tears stream down my face as I hear the crack of a bullet. They silently flow and flow, and when it hits, I don't even feel the pain. My whole body is numb, and it feels like a tiny sting compared to-- to the weight... pushing and shoving against my shoulders. I turn my head, causing the blood to flow faster.

But there's no one there pushing me down. It's just gravity tugging at me, inviting my blood to soak into the ground, the tears to fall faster. And so my body crumples. My head hits the ground with a hollow thud, and then there's blood flowing from that, too. My elbow hits the ground at an odd angle and I hear a snap. 

The war rages around me, more bullets firing, more screams of pain, more dust clouding the air as two soldiers on horses charge into battle and slash apart an angry man with a flick of their wickedly long knives. Wails of a soldier as his friend's body drops. Screams of a person trying to escape.

But all my eyes can see is the sky, blank and dark. It used to be so blue, adorned with beams of sunlight. Now it is grey. Greyer than ash after a fire. And not a single leftover spark. I know I'm dying. I can feel the life in me ebbing away. You wouldn't notice it normally, but there's usually a pulse of warmth and emotion from the heard, a thread of turning gears from the mind. Again, not noticeable if you were alive. But there.

And now it's completely noticeable, because both the pulse of warmth and the thread of running gears are fading. Bit by bit they get colder until there's nothing left. The blood leaves my face and I can almost picture my self grey as an already decaying corpse lying among a million other corpses. The tears start to fall again as everything leaves me.

But they're emotionless, effortless tears. I try to make my lips form a word, but nothing comes. I try to make my mind form a thought, but nothing appears. Except two words, that is, playing over and over, not in a way of panic, or like a question. Just words. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. 

No, I'm not dead. But dying fast. The weight tugging on me forms into a dull shadow that embraces me and whisks the life away with one breath. Don't worry, it seems to whisper, not in a soothing way, but not in a mocking one, either. Your time is up. Your time has come. The battle around me turns to white noise in my ears and I can hear someone far away calling my name. Reaching out their arms.

I can't tell quite who it is, but they look friendly, and inviting. They're glowing, gold like a star, beautiful like an angel, though their face is fuzzy. I try to reach out toward them, but my arm won't move. I can't be alive. I'm dying. I'm already dead. My eyes glaze over and I feel my last breath pass between my lips. So I concentrate as hard as I can to push two words through it. "I wish.." but then the breath is up, and so is my time in this world.

I cannot breathe. But it is not as panicky situation as you'd think. It's more of a relieved emptiness, the thickest clouds clogging my throat. I never knew dying would be this long. This hard. A quick death would have been better, maybe. But I feel no pain.

I only step into the arms at last, and they fold around me, and then are gone. My eyes fix on the sky. The sky. The sky of no sunlight. The sky of no stars. The sky. The sky. And then everything turns to light.

I thought darkness would embrace me, but it's not a pink sunset, either. Just white light filling my world, my vision, my heart. And I let go of the pulse and the thread and my own heartbeat, but I can almost still hear the rhythm as it lulls me to sleep. No, not to sleep. To death.

And so I leave the world, wishing that I could have at least finished my dying words, my dying wish. But it doesn't matter now. Because I am dead.

(*hides* oh my God was that horrible... mods please let this through)

• Posted at:

The fire of pain will always be within you. But that's why they say: fight fire with fire. Burn through it all. Show them you belong in this world. Say:

You can put out my fire. But you can't stop my spark from catching.

Jazzy.

eagledragon13393

Jazzy... that was beautiful. 

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

#dagrasshoppa

Thanks

• Posted at:

The fire of pain will always be within you. But that's why they say: fight fire with fire. Burn through it all. Show them you belong in this world. Say:

Jazzy.

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

I wish I could just.. Well, I don't know. Wish I could forget it all. Be myself, just for one day. 

Watching Debbie stare into that glorious fire was the best thing I'd seen in my life. I've known her for the littest of times, but now I wish I couldnt know her forever. Forget everything, but remember her. It was always her. I guess everyone has their fires, the things that make the sparks in their hearts. Maybe she means the actual fire. Maybe she means the fire that's burning in my chest. It's one of those beautiful burns, one that you could never for the life of you forget. 

But I know now that I can never forget. I can never forget how she fell to the ground, the small trickle of blood forming and going into her mouth. How could I forget how instantly her body dropped? Can I ever move on? 

Something about that night changed me. Was it the spark? Or was it how she just.. fell? Would I ever be the same after that Saturday? Millions of thoughts race through my head as I write my paper on "The Knights of the Round Table" for English. The tree I decided to flop down in was practically made for me. My curves? Fit directly into it's. 

Someone calls my name. "Parker! It's time for dinner!" I can feel the hesitation in her voice. "And get out of that tree!" 

Nobody ever knew about me and Debbie. I guess they never will. It's just a memory now, just a little fragment of something that used to be. 

I sigh and somewhat fall somewhat shimmy out of the tree that was made for Me. Just me. Of course I only know that, nobody else. It was the one last gift my father gave me before he ran off with The Constable, the group that governs our society. "Must have been fate" my mother says. Fate doesn't give you trees Mother. 

Only Debbie gives trees. And she's gone. Suddenly, the fire in my heart feels painful.

• Posted at:

millie

☾"tell me the story of

how the sun loved

the moon so much,

he died every night

to let her breathe.." ☾

i promise

the flowers will always

bloom free again

Aww Levvvv I love it

• Posted at:

Jazzy.

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

The tree tops swayed in the afternoon's wind. Dark storm clouds lined the horizon, and the smell of rain was carried in the wind. The ground gently shook. The distant cry of a bird echoed. 

Peace. That's all it was.That's all that we ever needed, but some were just to power hungry to see it.

The trees are all dead or dying. The clouds carry acid rain. The shaking ground was from underground tunneling, and the cry of a distant bird is the cry of a dying man. 

Hope has been drained from the world. All that's left is fear, anxiety, hate and depression.

Blinding hatred and anger has blocked out the sun. Anxiety and depression sunk the clouds. Fear drowned out the blue sky. All that's left is black, white, and a few splashes of gray. 

"Where did the colors go?" You might ask. But let me ask you something. What's a color?

Is it hope? Is it love? Is it compassion and confidence? Empathy, patience, faith, understanding? All those words sound foreign even to my tounge. 

Who am I? I'm the Color Guard. I'm meant to bring back the fables and myths. All my life I've been taught the ways of old with the idea that colors could be brought back, but without hope, is any of it possible? 

They say I can. They believe me. That alone should be enough, and it is. I have begun something revolutionary. I will bring back the colors and meaning to life. 

{Mods please let this through.

I'm rerreading this, and oof  I}

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Goddess of Trees, Magic, and Change

Triplets with Time and Tiger

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

I stepped outside and breathed deeply. It was dawn, and it had rained the night before and the air smelled amazing, all crisp, fresh, and perfect. I walked away from my cabin and over to the horse corrals. I slid a halter off the fence post and walked over to my favorite horse, Starlight. I haltered her and swung myself on, bareback. I walked her over to the gate and swung it open, and trotted out as the gate swung itself closed with the automatic closing mechanism my Dad had designed. Starting at a trot and moving to a smooth canter, I went on my morning horseback ride through the forest. 

This is my version of paradise.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

You can judge me by what you see, but that doesn't mean you're seeing me.

"No running in the library!" -Me

Not dead, just inactive.

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

I'm going to come back to this! 

• Posted at:

WANTED: Dead or Alive

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

eagledragon13393

Life and death. Such mysterious things. Life. Why do we live? The greater force is at work. What is the greater force to you? Death. What happens when we die? We travel to an afterlife. What is that to you? Life. Is it a miracle? I believe so, but not by science. What do you believe? Death. Do you know when you die? I believe so, but not as we think. What do you believe? Every question ending with a question. Every sentence, a death sentence or the promise of life. Which is better? Life? Or death? If no one knew you, would you kill yourself just to know of death? Or would you choose life? Trying to reach out and connect with people who may be like you, but want to take option one. So I suggest you hurry before it’s too late...

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

#dagrasshoppa

Thumbnail avatar 7c5e36d938

dragonheart5528

Nighttt that's so good ^_^

• Posted at:

♥ JΛZZY | ПӨЯΛ ♥

Ⱡł₣Ɇ ł₴ ₣Ɇ₳Ɽ, Ⱡł₣Ɇ'₴ ₳ ₲₳₥Ɇ

ⱠɆ₳Đ₴ ₮Ø ⱠØ₴₮ ØⱤ ⱠɆ₳Đ₴ ₮Ø ₣₳₥Ɇ

₴Ø ₲Ø ₳ⱧɆ₳Đ ₳₦Đ ₮₳₭Ɇ ₥Ɏ ₳ĐVł₵Ɇ

ł₮ ĐØɆ₴₦'₮ ⱧɄⱤ₮

JɄ₴₮ ⱤØⱠⱠ   ₮ⱧɆ  Đł₵Ɇ

eagledragon13393

Really? Thanks, Jazz. 

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

#dagrasshoppa

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Cold. Cold and rough. With granulated grime in the cracks of the sidewalks. It picked up on my shoes at I ran. I was running hard and swift, like a driving storm. My legs flicked out to a beat, boom boom boom. The beat would surge and then slow, then carry on. It pulsed through my body. From my scull to my toes. One might have thought the beat was a song of sorts and waited for the lyrics to come in. No. There are no words to this song. Just a solid untouched pattern. The pattern of my heart. My heart beat.

The streets where mostly empty just me and the night. Me and the night and my duffel bag. Me the night and my duffel bag and the figure behind me. Well, not behind me. Not always. Waiting next to the cross walk, outside of shops, on a bench in the park. And yes, sometimes behind me. The figure had always been there. I never thought much of it until I found that no one else can see them. They come for me. Why me? I don't know. But I want rid of the sense of always being watched. I want rid of it tonight.

I can see them a quarter block away. I turn. Still there. Turn. Still there a little closer. I unzip the duffel and unleash a long silver blade. I choke down on the hilt. Another turn. Still there. But I'm ready. I drop the bag and twirl the sword. The figure is surrounded in a black mist under a street lamp but their features are blurred. Deep breath. I open my eyes and the figure is five paces closer. Another breath this time raising the sword level with my cheek. They are five steps closer to my blade. This all ends tonight. Even though I have failed before, I will be victorious tonight. Another breath, I hear the beat, the song of no words. The song of my own. I turn the blade ever so slightly and charge. Why will I win tonight? Why will I come out on top? What makes me so sure? Because I have a song in my heart and a sword in my hand. 

Ahhhhhhh! My fingers hurt! I just randomly felt inspired and so I just wrote, and all that happened and ahhhhh! 

• Posted at:

WANTED: Dead or Alive

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

I looked down at the note in slight confusion. Who would leave me a note with no envalope? I thought. I decided to read it. 

Dear sylvia/cat,

i understand if this is hard to understand, and a lot to take in, but we aren’t who we said we were. I don’t have much time to explain. The others are all dead, one way or another. Oldest to youngest. I am probably next. This is the best I can explain: When a stranger attacked us, Garnet, who you knew as Gemma, decided to use a little revenge magic. However, she went overboard and everything went downhill from there. I swear I can see demons swirling around the cliff side in the distance. I wanted to write this, as a possible final goodbye. We never got to talk, so i’m sorry this is how you fou-

The rest was ink scribbles. 

I looked down down at the street, and saw footprints heading to the cliff side. I raced in that direction, hoping that I could save james. 

But I was too late. 

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

tsunamininja5

Ooh good stories, everyone

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Thumbnail avatar 0e453d7a13

crazyangel178

Once upon a time, humanity was born. Yeah, we all know the story. Some god or whatever makes creatures on a whim. And bam, you and all of mankind was created.

But what if I told it a different way?

~~~~~

Humans? What humans? At this time, humans don't exist. There are only animals. Lions, rabbits, eagles, yeah, all that stuff.

In each large group of animals - mammals, reptiles, ocean-dwelling creatures, birds, you get the point - there was a Writer. We Writers were special. We were authors by nature, creating whatever we dreamed about. Why do you think lightbulbs were created?

Oh, you thought humans created lightbulbs?

Yeah, no - that was me.

I know what you're thinking. "You were a Writer? What species were you? What group were you from? What was your name?" Calm down, I'll explain it for you. I was a leopard, representing the Mammals. As for my name? You couldn't pronounce it, with your human tongue.

Well, if you're so curious, I suppose you could call me Znche. No, not "Zunch," it's pronounced "Zan-oh-" well, I'm not sure you have a definition for the sound used there. It's sort of a ch sound, I guess? But grating. You say it in the back of your mouth.

Anyways, I was one of the few Writers. Whenever we thought of something that just had to exist, we'd write a story about it. And bam! suddenly it was real.

I know you think it's incredible. It kind of was. But it had its drawbacks. For example, if we didn't think a character through, they'd probably end up evil. We'd always just write a story about a hero or heroine and save the day. Woop woop.

Back to the topic at hand. One day, I wrote a story about this amazing species I thought about. It was kind of a monkey, but it stood on two legs and - you get the point, it was a human. And, of course, it came to life.

But I wasn't specific enough. They were too inquisitive, too smart, too focused on their goals - which happened to be learning everything about us.

We were cut off from our work, unable to write a hero to save us. They made machinery. Chemicals. They tested so much on us. One by one, we all... died.

Except for me.

I finally found a piece of paper and a pencil. I was the only one left at that point. So I wrote a memory-erasing device. When activated, it would erase everyone's memory of Writers, and this time period. It would also erase my memory, and turn me into a human. It was a sad plan, but I was desperate.

I activated it. I remembered nothing. I made a life for myself, as Alexander Dockett. I had a wife and kids. Life was happy. Yay, puppies and unicorns and rainbows and smiley faces.

One day, I read an incredible book. It inspired me. I read many other amazing books, and one day, it happened.

I love these stories, I thought to myself.

So why don't I write one of my own?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

I know the secrets of Colorfading!

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

@gleam please make that a real story. 

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

(A textfic)

Grey: how dare.

Grey left the chat

Orange: THE EVIL HAS BEEN DEFEATED

Icy Blue: Riley.

Orange: Yes?

Icy Blue: STOP.

Orange: Why?

Icy Blue: Just. Stop.

Icy Blue: You KNOW he's got low self-esteem. Stop.

Metal >> Ice

Metal: Why is he so mean to me?

Metal: I haven't exactly done anything except exist

Ice: I don't know

Ice: It's just.. Hard.

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

tsunamininja5

She didn't understand how this had happened.

How had she become so broken?

Everything used to be perfect, and those days felt like seconds ago. She relived the memories every day, and it was almost like everything was perfect again. But in truth, it had been a long time since she was actually okay. When she stopped reliving the memories, when she opened her eyes and saw the cold, cruel world, that pained her greatly. It seemed a heart so anguished and broken couldn't possibly know more pain, but every day, the pain only grew.

She didn't understand how it had all gone by so fast. Where had time gone?

She didn't understand why life hated her so much. Why was it that every time she was happy something had to happen?

Why was it that she had to live in despair?

Why had she taken those few years in which everything was perfect for granted?

She didn't understand.

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

her eyes were like h*llfire. they engulfed him in a fiery passion and left him feeling like he had stood in the flames himself. 

her hair was twilight, cut without a care. her raven locks framed her frame and brushed against his shoulder when she leaned against him.

her lips were soft, and they brought him to his knees when she pressed them against his.

her voice was like a storm, like lightning when she screamed, and like a breeze when she sang.

yes, he thought.

yes, the witch girl stole his heart, and he doubted he'd even get it back.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 0e453d7a13

crazyangel178

@Cat: Thank you!

@Ocean: Yes. Just. Yes.

@Samurai: I love it!

@Livvy: That's really good!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

I know the secrets of Colorfading!