Which one?

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Butterfly's Shadow ~ An original RP ~ 7 Spots!

The Plot:
Basically, it's set in a world like Zootopia and a bunch of animals you wouldn't expect to be heroes have to stop a vain butterfly from turning everyone into glass so she can have all the reflections she needs to gaze into her beauty forever.

The Spots:
The Good Guys:

Moth - Open

Bat - Open

Rat - Open

Donkey - Open

Fennec Fox - Open

Cobra - Open

The Bad Guy:

Butterfly - Open

The Rules:

Normal SAMB rules.

No overpowered or perfect characters.

No one-sided personalities.

Saves last two days.

You can re-save or extend your saves if you'd like.

The Form:

Name:
Age(in human years):

Good or Bad?:
Motivation:
Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:
Other:

Unnamed RP Idea

The Plot:

The plot is very simple. A family of four goes on a vacation in a valley somewhere, and when they have to go back home, the girl of the family gets so caught up in the excitement that she forgets to bring her stuffed animals. Now, these toys can secretly(not even the girl knows this) come to life. The toys, after seeing the car drive away and not come back, decide to go on foot to their home.

Got that? Good.

The Rules:

Normal SAMB rules.

Saves last two days.

The Spots:
White Teddy Bear - Open

Brown Teddy Bear - Open

Pink Stuffed Rabbit - Open

Yellow Stuffed Chick - Open

Purple Stuffed Rabbit - Open

Black and White Stuffed Cow - Open

The Form:

Name your owner gave you:

Name you prefer to be called by(Optional):

Appearance:

Personality:
Type of Stuffed Animal(Bear, Rabbit, Cow, etc.):

Any accessories?:

Other:

Seasonal Precure ~ An RP ~ 4 Main Spots, Unlimited Side Spots!

The Plot and Theme:

The theme of this one is the seasons.

The fairy world's name is Naturae, and its inhabitants are tasked with preparing and making the seasons and making sure they flow from one to another. The evil forces' name is Frost, and they want to stop the flow of the seasons and make it endless winter. Oh, and they also have monsters of the week called Blizzards, which they use once they get to Earth. The Pretty Cure have to defend the seasons and save both Earth and Naturae at the same time.

Will they be able to?

(If you have any questions, please ask me.)

The Spots:

Main Spots:

Cure Spring(Our enthusiastic main protagonist. Jumps at the call to become a Pretty Cure and readily accepts her powers, though due to her unfocused nature, has a hard time controlling them. Is the first to be attacked by a Blizzard. Pretty Cure hair color is light pink.) - Open

Cure Summer(Our laid-back second protagonist. Can be lazy, and prefers to relax above doing work. Is at odds with Cure Fall. Is reluctant to become a Pretty Cure and have powers, and has a moderate control over them. Is the second to be attacked by a Blizzard. Pretty Cure hair color is green.) - Open

Cure Fall(Our fretful third protagonist. Is responsible and hard-working. Very efficient, but doesn't know how to relax. Is at odds with Cure Summer. Sees being a Pretty Cure as another responsibility to add to her shoulders. Is the third to be attacked by a Blizzard. Pretty Cure hair color is orange.) - Open

Cure Winter(Our focused final protagonist. Cold and calculating outside, sweet and vulnerable inside. Is distant to the rest of the group at first. Doesn't become an official Pretty Cure at first, but is the best at controlling her powers because of her inner and outer focus. Is the fourth to be attacked by a Blizzard. Pretty Cure hair color is ice blue.) - Open

Side Spots:
Civilians - Unlimited

The Rules:

Normal SAMB rules.

Saves last two days.

All of the Pretty Cures are girls.

I'm planning this RP to be action packed with character development in between(if that's okay with everyone).

The Form:

Pretty Cure:

Name:

Pretty Cure Name:
Civilian Appearance:
Pretty Cure Appearance:
Personality(must have the traits listed above):

Feelings on being a Pretty Cure:

Level of control over powers:

Pretty Cure Outfit:

Normal Outfit:
Pretty Cure Moves(must relate to season):

Pixie's Name:

What does your Pixie look like?(cat, teddy bear,etc.):

Pixie's Gender:
Pixie's Appearance(must be small, cute, and floating):

Device you use to hold your Pixie in and activate your powers(your Pixie will give this to you during transformation):

Pixie's Personality:

Spot:

Backstory(Optional):

Other:

Normal Civilian:

Name:

Appearance:
Personality:

Skills:
Spot:
Backstory(Optional):
Other:

The Toys of the Hundred Acre Wood

The Plot:

(Note:I have only seen small parts of the movie, Christopher Robin. If this RP is inaccurate in any way to that movie, consider it an AU.)

The continuing adventures of Winnie the Pooh and friends. There have been some new arrivals to the Hundred Acre Wood recently, and one of them is you. You're already acquainted with everyone there, and have been settling down nicely.

Will you bounce alongside Tigger, or are you more orderly, like Rabbit? Do you like honey, or do you prefer thistles? Does hiding under beds sound good to you?

Whatever personality you have, you will soon be caught up in the continuing adventures of Winnie the Pooh and his friends.

The Spots:

New Toys of the Hundred Acre Wood - Open; Unlimited

The Rules:

Normal SAMB rules.

I expect your forms to be out in two days, but I'm not putting a time limit on here. This is supposed to be a fun, relaxed RP, and I don't feel like putting a time limit on these kinds of RPs.

Please make your toys stuffed animals, like the old residents of the Hundred Acre Wood(Winnie the Pooh and his friends).

No dark, super depressing backstories. This RP is not the place for that(also, how can you cut yourself when you're literally made out of fluff?).

How this RP will work:

Once I feel like starting this RP, I will post a scenario and expect you guys to play your characters according to that scenario. Once I feel like the adventure is finished, I will post another scenario.

The Form:

Name:

Appearance:
Personality:

Main Emotion:

Any previous owners?:

Favorite Food:
Who are you most close to(could be a Canon character or a new one)?:
Your thoughts on the Hundred Acre Wood?:
Why did you move here in the first place?:

Backstory(Optional):

Other:

Pooh's Adventures the RP ~ A Trollplay by Lavender

The Plot:

If you don't know Pooh's Adventures, basically Pooh and his friends(Eeyore, Rabbit, Piglet, and Tigger) wander into the worlds of movies/TV shows and interact with the characters and plot there. That is, they barely interact with the characters there and them changing the plot is non-existent. However, what if they were interacting with the plot and characters more? This RP might or might not answer that question.

Basically, do whatever you want here as long as you don't clash with the rules. There is literally no form. Just pick a character and play them however you want. You want to play Tigger as breaking the fourth wall every few seconds and aware that he's essentially in a bad fanfiction? Go ahead! You want to play Pooh like in canon? Sure, why not? You want Rabbit to alter the plot so much it's not the same plot anymore? Do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams! Just do it!

Have fun!

How this Trollplay will work:

Essentially, I will pick a movie/TV show that Pooh and his friends will go into. After that's done, I will find a way to get Pooh and his friends there. From there, you can make them interact with the native characters and plot as much or as little as possible(I will be playing the native characters as NPCs.). After the plot is finished, Pooh and his friends will go off on their next adventure. Sounds good?

The Rules:
Normal SAMB rules.

If you do change Pooh and his friends, make sure you at least keep their personality. If you do the Tigger example above and still keep him the same old Tigger besides that, I will be fine with the change. However, if you change Piglet's personality so that he's perfect in every way, I will not be fine with that.

No overpowered characters. Keep everyone (mostly) to their baseline abilities, please. In other words, don't make Pooh be able to reality warp.

If you have any questions, ask me.

The Spots:

Winnie the Pooh - Open

Piglet - Open

Tigger - Open

Rabbit - Open

Eeyore - Open

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

if do seasonal pecure, save cure winter plz!

-alex

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

Winter Glare, Winter Arcc, Alex Winter Arcc, A.W.A., Alex, or Alex Arcc.

Did you just say "Dinosaur"? Please, go on.

I love you, Penny!

lavenderdawn69

@Alex:Okay!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

thanks!

-alex

• Posted at:

◇ƜƖƝƬЄƦ◇ 

{He/Him/Ice Dragon} 

Or just call me:

Winter Glare, Winter Arcc, Alex Winter Arcc, A.W.A., Alex, or Alex Arcc.

Did you just say "Dinosaur"? Please, go on.

I love you, Penny!

lavenderdawn69

@Alex:You're welcome!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 275ff6f1a2

cyclonecandy39

If you do it, save Fall Pretty Cure.

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

lavenderdawn69

@Fiona:Okay!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 04b0f2b4a4

magicheart80

Lavender: can you save cure spring? Please?

• Posted at:

Go Go Power Rangers! We'll Rise Up To The Top!