Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

This is Chapter one of the book I'm currently writing. Sorry if its kinda short..but yeah .-. 

I walk down the dark road, lit up by dim lamp lights on ether side. I pull my hoodie down further and continue walking as I mentally scream at myself to turn back around. But I don't. I know the consequences of what I'm about to do. I know that if the Time Control catches me they'll take all my Time left on my wrist. Ill die.

I turn into a dark alley way. I cling to the wall and never look up. First mistake. As I focus my gaze below, i see a man across from me, lying down on the dirt gravel. His head slinks to the side and his arms are spread wide, one hoisted up by the wall. I stop and look closer. He wears a short sleeve shirt. What an idiot, he must know that wearing short sleeves are dangerous. I suddenly go pale and slowly move my eyes to his left wrist, closest to me. I gasp slightly and cling to the wall even more. There on his wrist, where neon blue numbers, ticking away, should be, are replaced with black zeros. I shudder. His time was up...he's dead.

Instinctively, I pull my own sleeve up and look at my wrist. A Neon blue light dimly illuminates my face as I look down at my own timer.

Twenty minutes.
I will die in twenty minutes.

I pull my sleeve down and continue walking, not giving the dead man a second glance. I pick up my pace and turn the corner onto Main Street. I have to do this. My life depends on it. I have to rob the Time Management Bank.

--------

Main Street looks empty..eerie kind of. The lamp lights provide some light in specific sections, but darkness swims in between them. I stay hidden in their shadows, trying to avoid the Time Control as best as I can. I know they're here. Searching for any signs of rebellion. Ever since The Year of End, things haven't been the same.

I see Time Management up ahead. Its chipped, dark red marble walls looks like a swarm of restless spirits in the dark. I shiver and pause for a moment. I'm close to The Bank now..very close. I stay in between lamplights, the darkness serves as my shield.

I look around again for Time Control. I know they're here. I can feel there presence. I pray they don't spot me from down here. I'm about to resume when I see it. A silhouette of a person is walking on the other side of the street, as though mimicking me. They show no sign of recognition of me and continue to walk towards the bank. I watch it for a moment longer then I breathe in deeply and pull up my sleeve.

Ten minutes...
I have ten minutes left to live.
Nine minutes..

I sigh, pulling my sleeve back down. I stare at the ground for a moment, contemplating my actions and what would happen if I got caught..

"You're wasting time.." Is all I hear. I come out of it and start up again, pulling my black hoodie even lower. I continue speed walking in the direction of the Bank, keeping an eye out for the shadow figure, who has now suddenly vanished from my sight.

I cross the street, never looking up, and walk around the back way of the bank. I've memorized the whole layout of this building. I stop at the rusted shut, iron door that no ones uses anymore. I bend down and grab hold of the handle as I stick a bobby pin in the lock. I know it won't work. It's not suppose to work.

That's when it happens. The alarms go off.
"Calm down. You knew this would happen. Stick to the plan." I tell myself as I get up from off the ground. But as I turn around, there, standing so close were practically breathing the same air, is a girl with light electric blue eyes and pouty looking lips.

"It's you." She says.

I stare at her for a moment.

Then I crumple to the floor.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

I LOVE IT!!! The suspense is great that's hard to get in a story. ^-^ 

Now I just wish you would make this a rp. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

arrowartemis53

Thank you, me twin!!!!

oof, I don't know..but I might!! ^-^

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Curse you, my child, and your cliffhanger. 

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ Баgёг/ЙЯ Єгч$їцѫ █▓▒░

#Puppy Killed Me#

ocean’s mb sis

Goodbye, my dear friends. It’s been fun. 

So raise your glass high, for tomorrow we die.

Thumbnail avatar 7c5e36d938

dragonheart5528

I hit my computer when I found out you ended it there ;-;

• Posted at:

íf єvєrч thσught íѕ α вαttlє,

evєrч вrєαth íѕ α wαr

í dσn't thínk í'm

wínníng αnчmσrє

arrowartemis53

Bagel - I'm sorry, Mom xd 

Salty Sis - oof poor computer. IT HATH DONE NO WRONG TO THEE!!! 

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

PLEASE MAKE A CHAPTER TWO!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS :3 

• Posted at:

>> Tatum <<

"Who needs friends, when you have the voices in your head to keep you company?" - Ticci Toby

<< I'm new :3 >>

>> Twin = Ellie <<

<< CreepyPasta Fandom <<

>> I'm done xD <<