Thumbnail avatar 3bd5ec7dc9

inkartistic23

The Crystal of Creativity, the Crystal of Hope, the Crystal of Dreams, the Crystal of Magic, and the Crystal of Life: The five elements that made the SAMB live. They each had a purpose, keeping each SAMBer alive and safe. 

The Crystal of Creativity kept the SAMBers' imaginations going. 

The Crystal of Hope kept the SAMBers believing in goodness and happiness. 

The Crystal of Dreams granted pure wishes to SAMBers 

The Crystal of Magic granted every SAMBer born with a special power

And the Crystal of Life... it made the beauty of the land and seas. It gave every human, monster, animal, and being beauty and specialness. 

But one day... everything went gray and white. Every SAMBer's color faded, some even went ill with code virus disease. Mods and admins were no longer heard from, like they vanished from thin air. 

A team of SAMBers traveled to the SAMB Ruins, where the Five Crystals were protected, but to only find a mysterious note. 

And now they are the only hope. 

Sign- ups

SAMB Name: 

SAMB Age(if unaging, then put what age they look like): 

Apperance: 

Personality: 

Dislikes: 

Is it okay if they die(will be brought back at end): 

Is it okay if they get ill: 

Is it okay if they get captured:

Gang, if any(add a short list of apperence and personality): 

Flip-Side, if any: 

Other?: 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Echo

Gang - Silence,North,Lilian, 

Jay

Christian

The clock stopped ticking

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

IDK :(

Why can't see? (2x)

All the colourthat you see? 

Flipside: Octave 

Maple will heal your soul

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Save!

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 6bb9e5ec0c

fogwolf385

Saveeeeee

• Posted at:

Foggy

"Ever get that feeling that you're, like, tired?"

Also hi.

Mildly problematic.

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

Save

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar f5c1cb7917

compasspaw43

Save

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Save!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

SAMB Name: Galaxian Explosion

SAMB Age: Unaging, (looks) 12

Appearance: He has scarlet eyes and long hair, down to the waist. His hair is dark black but when light goes onto it, it shines with a silver sheen. The light in his eyes can also make them appear silver or gold at times. His eyes and face are round, making him seem boyish and very, very young.

Personality: Galaxian likes to keep a positive outlook, but will become serious in situations that call for it. He is observant and analytical, and likes to think before doing. He likes to help others. He is very confident of himself, and likes to discuss about things with others, but he's absolutely terrible at listening to others' plans, when he clearly believes his own plan is right (and it usually is, most of the time). He is very independent and likes going off by himself. Even his personality seems to be very aloof and varied. Sometimes, he is talkative and hangs out with a group of people, and other times he goes completely cold and drifts away, going off on his own. Nonetheless, he likes to smile, talk, and be with a group of people with varying personality. He treats everything like a specimen, and sometimes stands far away, just watching. He won't give up under any circumstance. In general, he actually has a secretive personality.

Likes: Anything related with space, research, investigation, talking, optimism, friendly discussions, thinking, solving puzzles, being unique

Dislikes: Arguments, conflicts, fights, having to go with other plans that aren't his own, people who don't understand him/his thinking, people who try to be like everyone else, situations that pop up out of nowhere and leave no room to think, cluelessness, no effort given, when someone causes a problem that he has to solve

Is it okay if they die? : Preferably not...

Is it okay if they get ill? : Preferably not...

Is it okay if they get captured? : Sure, but not that easily, please.

Gang, if any: N/A 

Flip-Side, if any: N/A

Other? : Do you need anything else?

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

SAMB Name: Starlight Ruewen Random

SAMB Age: 13

Appearance: Hair that ombres from dark purple to dark blue to cerulean to teal, teal eyes with golden flecks, tall and willowy, and a ankle-length dress that ombres from violet red to light pink to light orange to light yellow to normal yellow. She also has two platinum swords (She duel-weilds) with large diamonds embedded in the hilt.

Personality: Extroverted, happy, but overprotective of her friends

Likes: Reading, music, swordfighting, chrocet, hiking/walking, school

Dislikes: Off-key things, most sports, archery, knitting, snakes, being alone

Is it okay if they die:  No, I don't like my characters dying

Is it okay if they get ill: ^

Is it okay if they get captured: Sure.

Gang, if any(add a short list of appearance and personality): I have one, but I don't feel like typing them all out :P

Flip-Side, if any: Nope.

Other?: I got nothing except I'm Christian

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS
Thumbnail avatar d9025df988

firekitten79

save 

• Posted at:

Rynn

she/he

Shapeshifter, Mercenary, Queen of awkward silences 

Its not your fault your annoying 

I'm so sorry... no actually I'm not 

Have fun in helhiem!! 

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

SAMB Name: Arlin (Arl) Ekder.

SAMB age: older side of 15

Appearence: Wavy messy black hair that goes a bit below my ears and falls into my eyes sometimes.when my hair is wet, it gets curlier. I have light blue eyes, pale skin,  a defined jaw, and a perky nose. I’m of average height and average build, but my arms are pretty muscular because of rocklimbing  blacksmithing. There are scars all over my hands, and I have an iron ring on my middle finger. Most commonly I wear jeans, construction boots, hoodies, cargo shorts, and short/long sleeved shirts, almost always with a snapback hat. 

Personality: a complete tsundere, so cold and aggressive at first but then I warm up. Pretty chill, a bit witty around friends, but has an uncontrollable temper. I get mad really, really fast. Stubborn and determined, but sweet and chill.

likes:the dark, music, blacksmithing, nature, rocklimbing, dancing(popping), being alone, fighting, sailing, drawing, skateboarding.

dislikes: little kids, stuck up people, too much social interaction, sleeping, basketball.

Is it okay if they die: sure

is it okay if they get ill: prefer not

is it okay if they get captured: prefer not, only if you need it

Gang thing(more like a group of the parts of me): 

Devin- more outgoing, reckless and shameless, neat dark Brown hair, blue eyes, freckles

Edwin- quieter, nerdy, knows about tech and animates, really funny. Dark blue eyes and dark curly hair.

Axel- maker side, blacksmithing, a nerd, quiet, shy. Wavy Black hair, brown eyes, glasses.

Jayden-also called Jay or Den, usually Den, ambiaverted, loves nature, outdoorsy, determined. Brown hair swept to the side, gray eyes

Bryson- angry a lot, has a sense of humor though. Aggressive and stubborn. Brown hair, dark brown eyes, stronger build.

Lyra- my more artsy side, she’s good at mixing music, drawing, etc. ambiaverted/introverted. Medium brown hair, light blue eyes. 

Smoke- an animal that shapeshifts between a crow and a shark. He likes berries and dried fish. Like a ragged tooth shark with light blue eyes in shark form, a normal sized crow with blue eyes in crow form. 

flipside: none

other: im a vegetarian. 

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

swampcloud51

SAMB Name: Rune Murkeywater 

SAMB Age: looks 15 

Apperance: Rune's got strawberry blond hair that falls to below her shoulders. Her bangs are almost always swept to the right. Rune likes to wear her hair in a ponytail, down with a headband, or in a braided bun. She's got heterocrimic eyes; the left a bright green with gold flecks, the right deep blue with some flecks of silver. She's got a hawk-like nose and a sharply defined jaw line, along with an oval, leaning on circular, shaped head. She has a tall and skinny build, her height around 5' 8". While although she's got rather pale skin, she's got a lot of freckles, most of which are on her arms. She gains these fairly easily. She likes to wear back jeans rolled up three times, black combat boots, and a button up, forest green shirt. Her shoes are typically a pair if black combat boots. She's not a huge fan of jewelry or anything, but she does like to wear one black braided bracelet with a copper dragon on it {to represent of the WOFMB} and a white braided bracelet with a silver fox pendent {A fox being her spirit animal, to represent the SAMB}. Her headband is black with carvings that look like swirls. 

Personality: Rune is very independent. She likes to do things on her own because she feels like that if she is in charge no one can mess her up. Rune can be arrogant and cold when first met, but sometimes she's shy or her curiousity gets the best of her, making her friendly while trying to find out information. She loves to explore the unknown and can be very competitive. She doesn't talk much, but obverses her surrounds in silence, often daydreaming as well. She appreciates people who take the time to listen. Music is one of her passions, along with gardening. She often listens to it when she has the time, and hums the tune in her head and sometimes aloud. She is normally pretty chill with whatever is going on. She is often sarcastic or trying to make people laugh, in an attempt to throw herself out into social life more. Rune is completely clueless when it comes to romance, even through she rather enjoys it. She also is mischievous and loves to tease her friends. She is naturally curious, and thus can be rather nosy at times. She's also a quick learner. Rune doesn't really like feeling emotions, so she tucks them away, leading to emotional breakdowns that even then she tries to ignore.

Likes: Logic/logical things, since/sci-fi, doing impressions/accents, rainy days/lightning, magic, music, candy, swimming, daydreaming and books {reading and writing them.} 

Dislikes: history, sitting still, improvising, not knowing or understanding, hot days, failing {especially in front of others}, and most feelings. 

Is it okay if they die: If absolutely necessary 

Is it okay if they get ill: Yep 

Is it okay if they get captured: Sure 

Gang, if any: Nope 

Flip-Side, if any: Nope 

Other?: Hello 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

SAMB Name: Unicorn Scriptor Elysium

SAMB Age(if unaging, then put what age they look like): 12

Apperance: Long light purple hair, freckles brown eyes, but when she is a unicorn, white skin, purple mane/tail, purple eyes and silver horn 

Personality: Very shy, but can get very angry easily 

Dislikes: annoying people, war

Is it okay if they die(will be brought back at end): No

Is it okay if they get ill: Yes

Is it okay if they get captured: Yes

Gang, if any(add a short list of apperence and personality): 

Flip-Side, if any: Pony (a pony)

Other?: Her power is to change into a unicorn, and she can grant a few wishes.

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

inkartistic23

All accepted, all saved that didn't make their form yet! 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

firekitten79

Name: Rynn Dayrk

Apperance: about 5"10 thin but not lanky. dark lashes around cold grey eyes and a pale face with high cheekbones. black hair with red highlights that covers the left half of her face. she usually wears dark form fitting T-shirts jeans and tall black boots 

Personality:reserved and wary, she often makes people feel nervous. very literal, metaphors confuse her  

Dislikes: loud noises, drama, small spaces, dogs 

Is it okay if they die: No I would rather not die 

Is it okay if they get ill: yes 

Is it okay if they get captured:yes

Flip-Side, if any: yes Hoax 

Other?: wepon: multiple daggers. she can see better in the dark than in the light 

• Posted at:

Rynn

she/he

Have fun in helhiem!! 

compasspaw43

SAMB Name: Ray Chital Deerburn

SAMB Age: 15ish

Apperance:

Hair: red-orange that's down to her waist. She has kinda sorta bangs on the left that won't stay out of her face. Otherwise, she puts it in a messy bun that takes three ponytail holders to keep in place. With her hair up, she still has the bangs.

Eyes: medium, green with silver flecks and think eyelashes.

Skin Tone: peachy and not as pale as most redheads, faded freckles across her nose cheeks and shoulders.

Build: she has a pare shaped body (small chest defined hips), with slightly broader shoulders.

Height: about 5'5

Piercings/Tattoos/Other: she has three small silver rings in each ear. Her hands are rough and calloused and often stained with black smears (sometimes they appear on her cheeks)

Clothing: grey tank top with three crimson stripes across the chest, ripped blue jeans, army green and white converse shoes that come up to above the ankle. Brown braided rope bracelet on her wrist. Three small silver rings in each ear. Brown leather tool belt that's buckled loosely around her waist. And a cream cowboy hat that sits on top of her head. (the hat is optional, it depends on what she's doing)
when she doesn't have the hat on, she has a pare of steampunk goggles on her forehead or over her eyes when she's working. Otherwise, they around her hat and she pulls them down when she needs.

Expression/Body Stance: she generally has good posture and walks with long steps witch sometimes makes it hard to walk side by side with her. She's very expressive with her eyebrows. She will move them to her emotions and will sometimes nod with them or point with them.

Personality: generally a nice person who try's to help as much as she can. She's stubborn but not unreasonable. She is quite persuasive and can easily convince people of things. She's clever and good at problem solving but sometimes her solutions don't last long. She's a bit athletic and energetic but she does like to sleep in and is a heavy sleeper. She's good at building/fixing things. it takes a lot to get her mad but if you do, you'd better lock your door and say your prayers. Fiercely loyal to friends and family and quite protective of them. She is secretly afraid of people judging her and will act moody or "tough" to cover herself. She's extremely hard working andand can be a workaholic. If someone is slacking or not doing their part, she'll put them in their place. 

Likes: running, everything about rodeos, building/making/fixing things, her family, her friends, cats, spiders, gardening, flower arrangements, cows, drawing, daisies, camping, fall weather.

Dislikes: large groups of people, citys, repetitive sounds, slackers, 24/7 negative people, large birds, frisbees, being told that she can't do something or other, being told she's too young to do something or other, non-constructive criticism, extreme heat, small spaces, heights.

Is it okay if they die: eh ok. But make dramatic or Honorable or both. Ok? 

Is it okay if they get ill: yes

Is it okay if they get captured: eh ok.

Gang, if any: N/A

Flip-Side, if any: I have one but I don't feel like using her

Other?: she's a shapeshifter, but she can only turn into mammals. So, no fish, birds, reptiles, etc. most of the time, she just stays in human form because she likes it best. Her other favorite forms are a deer and a polar bear. 

Weapons (added): two short swords that have a blue haze around the blade, she keeps in her tool belt. When she doesn't have the tool belt, she puts them in the belt loops of her jeans.

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

firekitten79

I forgot to put that random cats follow her around if a cat (all cats from lions to munchkins) spots her it starts following her meowing to get her attention

it's kind of creepy -Rynn (with a brown tabby on her shoulder batting at her nose) 

• Posted at:

Rynn

she/he

Have fun in helhiem!! 

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Save

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

inkartistic23

@Saber - Saved! 

@Others - Accepted! 

@People who did not add weapons - Please add weapon because I forgot to add that. And powers. 

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up? 

Why can't see? (2x)

firekitten79

Powers: being able to see in dark better than in light 

The cat thing

Meddling with others emotions

• Posted at:

Rynn

she/he

Have fun in helhiem!! 

swampcloud51

Powers: She's got a collection of eight magical stones {cough runes cough}, each imprinted with a unique design, that allow for her to preform different spells. Elemental {earth, water, air and fire} tend to be the most difficult, especially fire, to control/sommon, so she normally sticks to the other four: super-speed, super-strength, brief invisability, and well, she actually doesn't know what the last one does. 

Weapons: A simple sword 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

Okay, so...I might seem OP, but I can't really change that, and I'm not that OP, and anyways, my personality goes against that OPness (am I making sense? xD). I added the Weapon, Powers, some to Personality, and some more to Appearance.

Weapon: Galaxian prefers to use his hands to fight, but he can wield a sword, and he can adjust to most weapons relatively quickly, learning to use them. In fact, he has most of the basic skills and techniques on most of them, anyways.

When fighting, he dons a special kind of armor that covers most of his body and is also gold.

Powers: Galaxian uses the power of the Galaxy, which focuses to atomic extents, and sometimes beyond. He is skilled in martial arts and can fight hand-to-hand pretty well.

He has a golden aura, which either is makes the room heat up, or if the aura is crimson-black, makes the room go completely cold.

Galaxian can throw bursts of power, that are also colored gold. He can manipulate this energy, making it a force field, into a weapon, et cetera. This power is extremely efficient due to its flexibility. He can also use this "concept" of power to try and break things, such as manipulating the atoms of an object to break it apart, but he prefers to use this ability to create, not to destroy. (This is a complicated concept; just go with what you think I mean by this, because I would expect the only person who understands what I say is me, xD.) 

Galaxian uses his powers more on the defensive side than the offensive side.

Personality: Galaxian does not like to fight even if it comes to it, preferring instead to negotiate and convince the "enemy". Sometimes this does not work, but he will only fight if he is absolutely and horribly forced to.

Galaxian may seem like a slow thinker because he likes to analyze and think every single thing through first, and he may be slow to act sometimes, under certain circumstances. He tries not to use his powers at all, resolving conflicts in a peaceful way, and he will leap to any task except for those involving fighting. He hates arguing, and sometimes has a split personality, being warm and the first instant and completely aloof the next.

Appearance: If he is forced into a bad mood because of some big and major reason, Galaxian's eyes will look like fire burning, and his hair will turn completely midnight black, without the silver. (When this happens, his aura becomes crimson-black.)

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

compasspaw43

Powers(think I put this in there but...): shapeshifting into mammals. 

*grabs a cat following behind Rynn* why hello, fellow shapeshifter! 

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

inkartistic23

People can still join after the story is made! 

I will write story soon! 

:D

• Posted at:

Echo

Jay

Christian

Forever ago

How long have I been up?