Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

In an alternate universe, the Ladybug and Black Cat miraculouses never made it into the right hands. Instead, they made it into the clutches of a malicious couple. With the Ladybug and Black Cat miraculouses, they assist the current holder of the Moth miraculous, also in the hands of a malicious person.

Meanwhile, Master Fu is disgruntled. He realized that he should have been more careful with his decision. Wayzz proposes a solution, to hand out the 12 Zodiac Miraculouses to 12 teenagers. Master Fu is at first uncertain, but Wayzz convinces him that he can’t take out the heroes on his own. He complies, taking out the miraculouses and putting them in boxes.

You come across one of the miraculouses. Unsure of what it is, you open the box and a small creature pops out. The creature, introducing itself as a kwami, introduces itself and teaches you about the history of miraculouses. The kwami also says that you must become the next (insert Chinese Zodiac animal here). You are at first hesitant, but once the Ladybug villian attacks, you comply. You put the miraculous on and the kwami teaches you the transformation phrase, reversion phrase, and special power. With uncertainty, you utter the transformation phrase, transforming into a superhero for the first time.

Terrible Summary? Check! Here are the spots.

Chinese Zodiac Miraculouses

Tiger Miraculous

Ox Miraculous

Rooster Miraculous

Dog Miraculous

Goat Miraculous

Dragon Miraculous

Pig Miraculous

Rat Miraculous

Rabbit Miraculous

Snake Miraculous (Taken by me!)

Monkey Miraculous

Horse Miraculous

Evil Miraculouses

Ladybug Miraculous

Black Cat Miraculous

Moth Miraculous

Rules!

* Usual SAMB Rules

* No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus

Here are the forms!

Name:

Superhero/villain Alter Ego:

Age (13-18):

Civilian Appearance:

Civilian Personality:

Superhero/villain Appearance:

Superhero/villain Personality:

Weapon (think Ladybug’s Yo-yo or Chat Noir’s baton):

Abilities (as a superhero, like enhanced senses):

Special Power:

Miraculous Appearance (Both dormant and activated):

Kwami’s Name:

Kwami’s Appearance:

Kwami’s Favorite Food:

Transformation/Reversion Phrase:

Extra:

My form! 

Name: Annalise Orange

Superhero/Villian Ego: Cobra

Civilian Appearance: Annalise is a tall girl with short brown hair and hazel eyes. She typically wears her hair down. She is almost always seen wearing a sweater.

Civilian Personality: Annalise is quiet. She hates confrontation and is a bit of a coward. She prefers being alone vs in a crowd.

Superhero/villain Appearance: As Cobra, she wears a mint green spandex suit with black swirls. She has a cobra-like crest on her back and she has a long ribbon coming out of the tailbone of her costume to resemble a snake's tail. Her mask is mint green and her eyes turn yellow with black slits.

Superhero/Villain Personality: Cobra is silent, like her civilian self. She is a smooth talker and a quick thinker. Cobra is very sneaky and enjoys creeping up on people and scaring them.

Weapon: A whip.

Abilities: Like that of a real snake, Cobra has temperature vision, although she can toggle between her human vision and her snake vision unlike a real snake. She also has enhanced speed, strength, and reflexes.

Special Power: Venom Spit. Cobra has the ability to target someone and spit venom that can temporarily paralyze them. However, she must use this power wisely, as her kwami will begin to lose power.

Miraculous Appearance: The snake is a rigid armband that is a pale white when dormant. When activated, the armband is a mint green with five scales on it. When Venom Spit is used, the scales disappear every minute.

Kwami’s Name: Faang

Kwami’s Appearance: Faang is a mint green kwami with black stripes. He has a long snake-like tail on his tailbone area. His eyes are yellow with slits.

Kwami’s Favorite Food: Dark chocolate

Transformation/Reversion Phrase: The transformation phrase is “Let’s strike!” and the reversion phrase is “Slither away.”

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My cool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Save the dragon! 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

lynxmermaid10

Dragon saved!

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Nevermind. If I can have multiple spots, save Monkey and Goat!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

lavenderdawn69

Can I have two? If so, save the Goat and Black Cat miraculouses!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Save the tiger and dog miraculouses, please! ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Name: Heaven Drews
Superhero/villain Alter Ego: Onyx
Age (13-18): 16
Civilian Appearance: Heaven has straight, shoulder length midnight black hair, with a few lighter streaks in her bangs. She cocoa colored eyes, with golden flecks near the irises. Olived skinned, with a few freckles dotting her face. Her figure is rather lanky, but she is pretty short. She has a few scars on her hands from an accident when she was younger. Has a slight Brittish Accent
Civilian Personality:She a sassy daydreamer, with a ton of confidence to spare. She can be rather mean at times. Her ego is huuuuge. Very prideful. Has a bad temper. Bold and Brash. Loud and Extroverted. Creative. Brave and But kind of reckless. Doesn’t think things through. A spur of the moment type of girl. Kinda fun to hang around, adventurous. A hopeless romantic
Superhero/villain Appearance:Her hair is kept in a high ponytail with a few strains in her face. Her mask is black with sliver detailing. So is her suit, but it has sliver scale designs. Two sliver horns are tangled in her hair, and sliver wings are outfitted on her back.
Superhero/villain Personality:Her bravery is much more tame, not as reckless when it comes to endangering others. Onyx is extremely loyal, and will do anything to protect her friends. She would be the one of talk to crowds, interviewers, etc. It wouldn't just be because of her ego- though it would a big reason to- she would want to keep the people calm. Other personality traits are the same.
Weapon: Twin Whips, Black with sliver handles and a claw design on the bottom of each whip
Abilities: She's very fast on her few, and her vision is greatly increased.
Special Power: Night wings! Makes the wings on her suit grow and grants her the ability to fly.
Miraculous Appearance: Her miraculous is a sliver choker with a black charm with a dragons claw in It. Like the cat miraculous, the claws vanish as her countdown.
Kwami’s Name: Winxx
Kwami’s Appearance: A tiny black dragon with a sliver four pointed star on his forward and sliver eyes
Kwami’s Favorite Food: Skittles
Transformation/Reversion Phrase: Wings out!/ Wings in.
Extra: She's multilingual and loves to bake.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

lynxmermaid10

Dragon accepted! And since I said nothing about one spot or two spots, I’ll allow two spots per person. Black Cat, Tiger, Dog, and Goat miraculouses are saved!

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Actually, cancel my saves. I don't think I'll have enough time to keep up with this RP..

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

lynxmermaid10

Ok. Tiger and Dog miraculouses unsaved! Also, Lavander, which two do you want? The monkey and the goat or the black cat and the goat?

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

lavenderdawn69

@Lynxy:The monkey and the goat. Sorry, my first post was supposed to come after my second one.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Save Tiger miraculous

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Alive}

Part of the something gen

Ooh so spoopy

God of Magic, Kylios, and Neutrality

River Clan warrior

Ravenclaw Keeper

I guess I'll stay. For now...

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Can I have dog and pig? I'll make forms later today. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

lynxmermaid10

Tiger, dog, and pig miraculouses saved!

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

lynxmermaid10

Up

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

lavenderdawn69

Name:Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Billows

Superhero/villain Alter Ego:Gray Goat

Age (13-18):13

Civilian Appearance:long black hair that reaches her back, gray eyes, pale skin, pale blue bow on top of head, pale blue dress, pale blue slip ons, small for her age

Civilian Personality:Lizzy is kind, gentle, and sweet. She loves helping others out, but is clumsy and has caused several accidents. She has bad hand eye coordination and often trips. She is also shy and timid, and usually doesn’t speak up for fear of what the others may think of her. She is loving and affectionate, though also naive and too trusting. She’ll give anyone a second chance and is touchy feely.

Superhero/villain Appearance:black hair in a ponytail, gray jumpsuit, sleeveless gray gloves, gray boots that her jumpsuit is tucked into, gray mask like Ladybug's or Chat Noir's, fake little white horns sticking out of her hair

Superhero/villain Personality:Gray Goat usually tries to take a peaceful approach. She tries to talk it out with her enemies, and avoids fighting unless she has to defend herself. Unlike Lizzy, however, she thinks that redeemed people have to actually show they're good before she can trust them. She is also less clumsy than Lizzy, but has tripped a few times. The rest of her personality traits are the same as Lizzy's.

Weapon (think Ladybug’s Yo-yo or Chat Noir’s baton):an umbrella she can use as a shield with the top part being sharp and used to attack enemies

Abilities (as a superhero, like enhanced senses):enhanced coordination, enhanced jumping ability(can jump from rooftop to rooftop without a sweat), enhanced speed, can ram her head into something without any damage to herself

Special Power:Bleat - lets out a glass shattering bleat that leaves enemies stunned for two minutes.

Miraculous Appearance (Both dormant and activated):Dormant - appears as green charm bracelet with five charms on it

Activated - The bracelet and its charms turn gray, and the charms look like goat hooves. The charms turn back one after the other over the course of five minutes after Gray Goat uses her special power.

Kwami’s Name:Bleet

Kwami’s Appearance:standard kwami build(big head, smaller body, etc., etc.), gray goat ears and fur, black eyes, small and floating, white curled horns

Kwami’s Favorite Food:gummy worms

Transformation/Reversion Phrase:Bleet, charge in!/Bleet, charge out!

Extra:Lizzy's voice is high pitched and soft, while Gray Goat's is more assertive.

Name:Matthew

Superhero/villain Alter Ego:Brown Monkey

Age (13-18):16

Civilian Appearance:brown hair with long bangs that get in his eyes, light blue eyes, pale skin, white t-shirt, black sweats, white sneakers and socks, tall, usually has a teasing or joking expression on his face

Civilian Personality:Matthew's core motive is fun. If something isn't fun for him, he won't do it. He enjoys doing pranks, telling jokes, and just laying back and relaxing. He has a laid-back kind of attitude, but is also lazy, putting the minimum effort in schoolwork because he simply doesn't see it as fun. He will sometimes say things just to get another's reaction, but this is rare. Despite his laziness and carefree attitude, he genuinely cares for the feelings of others and can be heroic if he wants to be.

Superhero/villain Appearance:brown jumpsuit, bare hands and feet, brown mask, brown belt that goes around his waist and curls, looking like a monkey tail

Superhero/villain Personality:Brown Monkey is slightly more serious than Matthew, but not by much. While he still jokes around, he's also focusing on saving people and defeating the villains. He can also be sarcastic when under stress, which is more often than he would like.

Weapon (think Ladybug’s Yo-yo or Chat Noir’s baton):a scarlet staff with a button that makes two sharp pointy things come out

Abilities (as a superhero, like enhanced senses):enchanced climbing ability, enhanced focus, enhanced jumping ability(like Gray Goat)

Special Power:Electricity's Fury - Releases electricity from his fingertips that shocks the enemy and stuns them for two minutes.

Miraculous Appearance (Both dormant and activated):Dormant - A normal orange anklet

Activated - A brown anklet with five darker brown stripes that disappear one at a time over five minutes when Monkey's special ability is used

Kwami’s Name:Monkee

Kwami’s Appearance:looks like the canon monkey kwami

Kwami’s Favorite Food:Peanut Butter and Crackers

Transformation/Reversion Phrase:Monkee, time to play!/Time to rest!

Extra:None

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lynxmermaid10

Accepted!

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

lynxmermaid10

Accepted! Very creative, Lavander!

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 04b0f2b4a4

magicheart80

Save Rabbit!

• Posted at:

Never give up, keep moving and we will rise to the top!

magicheart80

Name: Ashley Norway

Superhero/ Villain ego: Usagi Gin.

Civilian appearance: has peach color skin, hair color is a golden dark blond, hairstyle is short and wavy at the back but long and straight at he front of her hair, eye color is a navy blue, Ashley is bit about Annalise's size but a bit shorter, and she usually always wear her favorite red jacket that has long-sleeves that are fingerless like gloves that are out lined black.

Civilian personality: she very adventurist as well as brave, she seems to be very good in sword fighting and as well as drawing which she loves to do, Ashley maybe tough but is a big softy inside but she kinda secretly doesn't show it, but one thing about Ashley is that she has anger problems like really has anger problems and lets just say you don't want to be messing with her.

Superhero/ Villain appearance: her hair is now in a ponytail that makes hair look like its longer, hair is now tipped white, she has two long grey rabbit ears that has black tipped at the ends, wears a grey mask that has a black heart- shape out line on the center, eyes are an aqua blue now, and wearing an outfit that looks like Rena Rouge's but grey and has a puffy white cotton tail instead of a fox tail.

Superhero's/ Villain's personality: she has the same personality as her civilian form but showing her  more softer side but still has a tougher side.

Weapon: silver colored hula hoops.

Abilities: just like a rabbit she can jump over very high places, she also has super speed, quick reflexes, and super good hearing.

Special powers: Lop Substitute. Usagi Gin creates 2 to 20 clones of herself so that the enemy will have a hard time trying to figure out which one is her.

Miraculous appearance: its a charm necklaced that has a charm of a black star with 8 points when dormant. the star charm is now grey and has a white x formed by the points and a black circle on the center when activated.

Kwami's name: Hazel

Kwami's appearance: her fur is grey but has black on her hands,legs,and ears and has white on her chest and tail,and her eyes are violet.

Kwami's  favorite food: chocolate any kind but not peanut butter and chocolate.

Transformation/ Reversion phrase: "Bounce high!" Transformation phrase. " Bounce low" Reversion phrase.

Extra: none.

• Posted at:

magicheart80

Civilian appearance: has peach color skin, hair color is a golden dark blond, hairstyle is short and wavy at the back but long and straight at he front of her hair, eye color is a navy blue, Ashley is bit about Annalise's size but a bit shorter, and she usually always wear her favorite red jacket that has long-sleeves that are fingerless like gloves that are out lined black.

Civilian personality: she very adventurist as well as brave, she seems to be very good in sword fighting and as well as drawing which she loves to do, Ashley maybe tough but is a big softy inside but she kinda secretly doesn't show it, but one thing about Ashley is that she has anger problems like really has anger problems and lets just say you don't want to be messing with her.

Superhero/ Villain appearance: her hair is now in a ponytail that makes hair look like its longer, hair is now tipped white, she has two long grey rabbit ears that has black tipped at the ends, wears a grey mask that has a black heart- shape out line on the center, eyes are an aqua blue now, and wearing an outfit that looks like Rena Rouge's but grey and has a puffy white cotton tail instead of a fox tail.

Superhero's/ Villain's personality: she has the same personality as her civilian form but showing her  more softer side but still has a tougher side.

Abilities: just like a rabbit she can jump over very high places, she also has super speed, quick reflexes, and super good hearing.

Special powers: Lop Substitute. Usagi Gin creates 2 to 20 clones of herself so that the enemy will have a hard time trying to figure out which one is her.

Miraculous appearance: its a charm necklaced that has a charm of a black star with 8 points when dormant. the star charm is now grey and has a white x formed by the points and a black circle on the center when activated.

Kwami's appearance: her fur is grey but has black on her hands,legs,and ears and has white on her chest and tail,and her eyes are violet.

Transformation/ Reversion phrase: "Bounce high!" Transformation phrase. " Bounce low" Reversion phrase.

• Posted at:

magicheart80

• Posted at:

lynxmermaid10

Rabbit is saved!

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

redwolf988

Name: Sam Keller

Superhero/villain Alter Ego: Chein 

Civilian Appearance: Shaggy auburn hair, amber/gold eyes, tan skin, tall muscular but slender build, feminine features a

Civilian Personality: Sam doesn't want to let anyone down. He's studious, helpful, and literally partakes in every club he can at school. He stays late after class to help teachers or tutors his classmates in any course they need. He ends up getting very stressed out by all of work load that he often and shuts people out. He often pulls all nighters and rarely ever has a social life. Despite this he still has a smile and kind word to say to everyone. He is a complete goody-two-shoes but won't tell on anyone one if they break the rules. He doesn't exactly enjoy having others having high expectations for or demands of him but he's used to it and often takes them on without anyone asking him too. He's kind and welcoming, people feel at ease when approaching him. 

Superhero/villain Appearance: Light brown skin tight zip down, sleeveless vest. The seams of the vest are lined with a dark brown The collar of the chest goes up his neck and is colored gold with a slightly more leathery look to it making it appear to be a dog collar. The zipper of the vest added to the dog collar look because it is a dog tag. His pants are a darker brown and at his feet they wrap around them, covering the middle but leaving the heel and toes exposed. 

Superhero/villain Personality: Despite his usual logical and serious attitude Sam will often let loose as Singe. He enjoys a good joke and likes to pull pranks. He doesn't mind making a fool of himself by being clumsy or doing something stupid so long as everyone else get's a good laugh. He is very energetic and outgoing, happy to leave his real world behind. He likes to take risks and dares. He never backs down from a challenge and enjoys the sense of adrenaline when in danger. 

Weapon: A grappling hook

Abilities: enchanted sense of hearing and smell, he can track people through smell, he's also faster and stronger

Special Power: Protective Heart, creates a dome like shield that will withstand 100 pounds of pressure or roughly ten strong blows to the same spot

Miraculous Appearance: Belt buckle, it's silver until transformation where it turns brown with a gold dog paw on it. 

Kwami’s Name: Inu

Kwami’s Appearance: Of course he has the typical build of a kawami but he is a light brown color with a dark brown spot over his left eye. His ears are slightly floppy and his tail is thin and short. He has large blue eyes. 

Kwami’s Favorite Food: Hard candies

Transformation/Reversion Phrase: "Fangs out" "Fangs off" 

Extra: He takes karate and is a gymnast. 

(Sorry it took so long, I'll make the pig one hopefully today) 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lynxmermaid10

Accepted, but kwami names are typically 5 to 6 letters with a letter repeating (EX: Tikki, Plagg, Wayzz)

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

redwolf988

Huh... I never even realized that.. Alright then, how about Koinnu? 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lynxmermaid10

Sounds good! Bump!

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

lynxmermaid10

@Magicheart: Same applies to you. Kwami’s names are normally 5-6 letters with a letter that is repeating EX: Tikki, Plagg, Wayzz. Just change that and you are accepted!

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

magicheart80

umm... the name Hazel starts with 5 letters if you didn't know?

• Posted at:

magicheart80

umm... the name Hazel starts with 5 letters if you didn't know?

• Posted at:

lynxmermaid10

Yes, but as of now, a kwami’s name always consists of 5-6 letters with a letter that is repeating. (Ex. Tikki having two k’s together in her name, Plagg having two g’s together in his name). You are already good with the 5-6 letters part, but you just need a letter that’s repeating. (Suggestions: Hazell, Haazel)

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

magicheart80

Lynxmermaid@: ok then her name is now Hazzel.

• Posted at:

magicheart80

Lynxmermaid@: ok then her name is now Hazzel.

• Posted at:

lynxmermaid10

Sounds good! Up!

• Posted at:

My cool gang:

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!