Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

The Plot:

In the Miraculous universe, there are superheroes in Paris and America. Are there superheroes in London?

The answer is yes!

Meet the holders of the frog, armadillo, fossa, crane, and wolverine miraculouses. They are led by the owner of the rabbit miraculous, which was lost by Master Fu somewhere down the line. Together, they fight the owner of the raccoon miraculous, who is an accomplished thief and who steals or otherwise messes with everyone on a weekly basis.

If you haven't figured it out yet, one of the characters is you.

The Rules:

If you have any questions, ask me!

No perfect or overpowered characters.

Normal MB rules.
No OOC drama. Please keep it civil.

Saves last 3 days.

The Spots:

The Good Guys:

Frog Miraculous User - Open

Armadillo Miraculous User - Open

Fossa Miraculous User - Open

Crane Miraculous User - Open

Wolverine Miraculous User - Open

Rabbit Miraculous User - Open

The Bad Guy:

Raccoon Miraculous User - Open

The Form:

Name:

Superhero/villain Name:
Civilian Appearance:
Civilian Personality:

Superhero/villain Appearance:

Superhero/villain Personality:

Abilities:

Powers(only related to Superhero/villain identity;stuff like enhanced agility,enhanced senses, etc., etc.):

Special Power(only related to Superhero/villain identity; stuff like Rena's Mirage or Ladybug's Lucky Charm):

If Moth, Cat, or Ladybug, how did you get your start?:

If any of the Zodiac Miraculous Holders, where did you find your Miraculous?:

Miraculous Appearance(Include its dormant appearance and its activated appearance(including five of something that vanishes after you use your special power).):

Kwami:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 275ff6f1a2

cyclonecandy39

Save wolverine

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Save FROG

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

Save Raccoon and Fossa (what is it?)

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

lavenderdawn69

@Fiona, Cookie, and Vixen:All saved!

@Vixen:A fossa (pronounced FOO-sa) is a cat-like, carnivorous mammal that lives in Madagascar. I highly encourage you to look it up. It is a very unique animal.

@Fiona:Just to clarify, I meant the animal wolverine, not the Marvel wolverine.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Save armadillo

• Posted at:

Full name: Dacien Quill Pines

Also: Blaise

(For info go to /356271)

Other half: Jokester

Just your friendly SAMB Spiderman 

"MR STARK IT SMELLS LIKE A NEW CAR IN HERE!"

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

Thumbnail avatar 04b0f2b4a4

magicheart80

Lavender: save Rabbit! and keep it saved!!!!

• Posted at:

Go Go Power Rangers! We'll Rise Up To The Top!

lavenderdawn69

@Dipper and magicheart80:Saved!

The Spots:

The Good Guys:

Frog Miraculous User - Saved by Cookie

Armadillo Miraculous User - Saved by Dipper

Fossa Miraculous User - Saved by Vixen

Crane Miraculous User - Open

Wolverine Miraculous User - Saved by Fiona

Rabbit Miraculous User - Saved by magicheart80

The Bad Guy:

Raccoon Miraculous User - Saved by Vixen

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

clevercat546

Name: Elliott Nicolas

Superhero/villain Name: Tatou
Civilian Appearance: Messy, tousled, fluffy light brown hair pushed forwards into bangs. Pale skin with dark freckles across his nose, cheeks, and around his eyes. Bright, piercing ocean blue eyes, with long eyelashes. A black and white striped sweater with a circle neckline, dark ripped jeans (large rips at the knees), and black and white converse. Also a chain necklace with black and white beads, and a white-collar-choker (Miraculous). He has scars up and down the undersides of his arms, and sometimes he will wear his glasses.
Civilian Personality: Has anxiety and minor depression. He's a super adorable-cutesey boy, who grew up in France until he was ten. Some of his friends call him a little bean. He loves to play his guitar and make songs, and he's an amazing artist. His anxiety keeps him from making friends, in fear that they'll reject him, and convincing himself that he's a terrible person. His depression makes it hard for him to wake up in the morning or actually do anything, so he's often late to school. He will skip meals and find disinterest in things he used to love. But, he tries to smile for his friends and help them through their problems and struggles. He has a soft laugh and smile, but sometimes it's fake. He loves anime, though he doesn't admit it sometimes. He has a passion for astrology and zodiac signs, and he loves thunderstorms. He can get frustrated easily, and he sometimes says nobody understands. But if you have patience with him, it'll be worth it.

Superhero/villain Appearance: Starting with the ears, he has small brown ears flecked with white poking out of his fluffy hair, a dark mask around his eyes and over the top of his nose with white flecks (Mimicking his freckles), a dark brown body suit with a light brown-looking tunic lined with white (a light blue tint) that goes to his ribs with an upside down "V" shape cut in the "tunic", light brown gloves with a white lining, three ribbon-looking marks under the tunic-around the top of his stomach, a light brown stripe across his waist with two white stripes hooked to it at the top (They're attached at the tip of the "belt" and are shaped like an oval with a point), a small brown tail with white flecks, and light brown boots with a white stripe. His neckline goes just about to his chin-level, with a white collar-like-necklace with an armadillo-tail charm that glows white, and the lights disappear as his energy does.

Superhero/villain Personality: Flirty, and playful. His anxiety sometimes shows through when he's going into a large crowd or is pressured. His depression shows through sometimes when his civilian character is mentioned or something similar, but you can see signs of both if you look for them. He loves the thrill of adventure and flying through the air, or chasing someone. He's more prideful, and if he's not given credit he will make sure he gets it. He has a weak spot for bakeries and pastries. He's stronger and determined, and likes being hid behind a mask. His civilian lifestyle is unknown-like everyone else-but his habits and actions create questions. His laugh is more genuine, and sometimes when he's talking his accent thickens-from habit. He speaks with a slight French accent either way.

Abilities: Endurance, Strength, Quick thinking

Powers: Enhanced scenses, espicially eyesight. He seems to have a layer of armor around his suit, and he's incredible at becoming invisible.

Special Power: Let's go with.. he can create a shockwave, connecting to his armor. The shockwave sends out in all directions, and can paralyze people or things for a few long seconds. Though if he's not focused, it could either affect his teammates or himself.

If Moth, Cat, or Ladybug, how did you get your start?:

If any of the Zodiac Miraculous Holders, where did you find your Miraculous?: On the inside of his guitar. He was trying to clean it, and a small box fell out, with a collar-choker inside.

Miraculous Appearance): It's a white collar-choker with an armadillo-tail charm. Dormant it just looks like an odd chocker, that somehow works with his style and other necklace. Active, the dark flecks on it seem to glow, and the lines on the tail charm seem to glow also. If in complete darkness, it actually does glow, and can randomly give off a flash to see their surroundings. There are five distinct lines on the charm, that slowly go out as he looses energy.

Kwami: Basically a cutesey armadillo with large eyes, named Hiccup. Obsessed with bread and pastries. Soft-hearted but sarcastic, and can be blunt.

Other:

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

lavenderdawn69

@Dipper:Accepted!

Here's the new form, because the old one had things that didn't sense(Don't worry, Dipper, you don't have to redo yours.):

Name:

Superhero/villain Name:
Civilian Appearance:
Civilian Personality:

Superhero/villain Appearance:

Superhero/villain Personality:

Abilities:

Powers(only related to Superhero/villain identity;stuff like enhanced agility,enhanced senses, etc., etc.):

Special Power(only related to Superhero/villain identity; stuff like Rena's Mirage or Ladybug's Lucky Charm):

If Rabbit or Raccoon, how did you get your start?:

If any of the other miraculous holders, where did you find your Miraculous?:

Miraculous Appearance(Include its dormant appearance and its activated appearance(including five of something that vanishes after you use your special power).):

Kwami:

Other:

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

clevercat546

okay good haha

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

clevercat546

bump?

• Posted at:

(For info go to /356271)

Homethread /331492

Full Signature /325349

lavenderdawn69

@Dipper:Thank you.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria