Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

well yknow i kinda miss all that stuff you randomly deleted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ at least delete all this new useless stuff and not the only fragments of my innocence that are left

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i finally noticed somewhere along the way

the changing seasons painted the town a new color

fluttering flowers dance as my heart wavers

what will be left when it's all over?

in this bittersweet place

i want to stay my old self forever

2.28.15 - 3.14.19

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

I miss a lot of things. I've been on here a long time over several accounts (I forget passwords a lot) and I've seen a lot of SAMBers came and go. I still miss a lot of people that used to be on here and left or aren't very active anymore. I also miss the days when the SAMB was super active and there would be 10 threads bumped to the top every five minutes or so. Now everything seems a lot slower and less active. Mostly I miss some of the people I used to roleplay with as well as some old roleplays I couldn't name any more. I regret that I left for a while after getting too busy. I missed a lot of stuff and I often wonder how exactly everything changed. I joined when I was quite young and rather clueless, so I didn't really know to enjoy everything while it lasted. The SAMB is still a great place, of course, but I do miss the old days. 

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

Female

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#Lockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

Weekly Quote:

"Be a voice, not an echo." - Unknown

Thumbnail avatar 2a7c61cd8e

scarletdragon3016

@Ari But the "new useless stuff" you speak of is valuable to us, the newbies. :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

Hitan, Camus, Milo, Shaka, Gemini, Shura, Dolphin

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~|-Please don't forget me-|~ ^_^

Thumbnail avatar 5e58ddb963

oceanprism27

I miss something about the Spirit Animals community in general. When I played the game, I met the most amazing, revolutionary people I had in my 10-year-old life. We had great times together, and I'd always rush to join in case they were there. It was always so fun, and we even somehow got well-known on the game. It blew my tiny, undeveloped mind. 

Spirit Animals brought me to the internet, and the people on it, which I'm very grateful for. 

Now, whenever I go on the game, my friends are barely There. It's now covered with people I don't know, and people that don't know me. What I wouldn't give to see my friends again. And that's why, to this day, I join every day to try and see them again. 

Spirit Animals, and the people on it, made me who I am today. I want to see them again to tell them that. No words can describe how much I loved being part of the community. 

This is a message for anyone who knew me, kittenangel1207, or Luna. I've forgotten my password. I can't login anymore. I'm back at level 1 on a new account, kittenangel1560. 

I hope we see each other again. 

Sorry everyone if this got a bit depressing -_-; I just felt like this was an opportunity to explain why I joined the forums and stuff like that. The whole SA community means so much to me - even though I'm not active on the SAMB. 

Love you guys! 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Thumbnail avatar f974d775af

fairyblue593

I liked when someone would post something sad and everyone would try to make them feel better. It was like a community. I'm just not seeing that as much anymore.

• Posted at:

kind person EQUALITY PEACE COMPROMISING  

author

dreamer

call me Fairy            

save the animal's habitats

everyone deserves the chance to be a dreamer and a dream-fuffiller.

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

I miss Tigris, Faith, Aphrodite, Dusk, Jade, BBand  (left about 2 months ago), and believe it or not, Nacho, and many others. I wish I could, for one day, have back the good old days when all of those ppl above were active and where I could play the game without running into any glitches. 

Also, I loved """""""""STOP QUOTING ISHMAEL AND GET HYPNOTIZED"""""""""

Does anyone remember that?

Good.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

topazhamster42

I also miss Tsunami, Luana, Snowystar, Rose, Joy, and Firefox. I didn'the mean to forget them.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

I think Firefox popped on for a while last month. And Jade is here occasionally.

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

topazhamster42

That's good.

I just remembered another good memory: the Eventi wedding

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

My birthday party :D

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

topazhamster42

The Elfmael nightmare of 2017 XD

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 5ec49a4ba1

rubydragon4622

All my friends here and having fun 

• Posted at:

Ruby 

Daughter OPoseidon

HalfBlood Siblings:Percy(Full Sibling, Ethan (Half Sibling)

Daughter OFrey 

Forum Sisters:Gaia SeekerTimber, And stormbringer, Night

Forum Brothers:Zane and Brine

Gang:Ethan(Quiet),Seeker And Jack

Thumbnail avatar 9e87e1b735

pegasusmist65

Wow, I haven't been on this site for a really long time!

My favourite memories are making friends with people, RP'ing with other MB'ers who put up with me even though I didn't know what the heck I was doing and even asking to be shipped! I would come on this website every day to look at the different threads I was in and it made me so excited.

Over time I lost interest in the game and book series, but even now, I still hold my memories of the SAMB very close to my heart.

• Posted at:

Hiya, I'm Kitty~!

I used this site when I was 10/11 years old and I want to burn everything sksjhhadasfas

The Maple Syrup cult Fan Club.

• Posted at:

It's me, Bipper.

I think I'm bisexual.

If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter.

Mare Barrow, Glass Sword

PAIN IS HILARIOUS, YOU GUYS.

Thumbnail avatar 64bf8d3baa

tigerwerewolf350

I have too many to list-

I haven't been on SA in almost 3 years now... Wow

• Posted at:

Call Me LoneWolf

Live life how you want to remember it,

Not how others think you should,

And when you're lying on your death bed,

Look back on the life you've lived...

AND DIE WITHOUT REGRET

Thumbnail avatar ca8f8fc628

catdragon7324

I’m not sure, there were a lot of things that I miss. I’ve gone through a few accounts over a few years. But everything does seem to run a bit slower, the forums take longer to reply to.

• Posted at:

Aprodite: I'm cold

Ares: you can have my Jacket

Hera: I'm cold too!

Zeus: well damm Hera I can't control the weather

Hera:

Zeus:

Zeus: Right...

PERCY JACKSON MEMES

Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

That one thread about Australia (and later Canada and penguins) not existing that was taken seriously by some people was hecka lit.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

FLUFFEH

(Sorry if this is a double post)

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

Fluffeh

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar 02bd1e278a

talentedangel67

litty lit lit

• Posted at:

SaltIsSugar.DaveIceCreamSundae

Thumbnail avatar 02bd1e278a

talentedangel67

dabby dabby

• Posted at:

SaltIsSugar.DaveIceCreamSundae

Thumbnail avatar fd730bd193

magicalopal8

I miss back when i joined for the first time, then when i rejoined. The first time I tried to get started, though I didn't do so well, but the second time I made new friends and even helped try to stop Ken as Ren. Then I joined again, and everyone came to say hi.

I miss the Samb.

#Let'sMakeSAMBGreatAgain

Also, I remember helping to found the HoMB

• Posted at:

Lily/Opal/Marcos

Author/Agent 44/Musician

Human/Human/Diance/Marshadow/Human

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Thumbnail avatar 4346aac9ae

chocolatemusic41

I agree with creativescarlet16 here. I was 11 when I started playing this game. Back then everyone was super active. My favourite part was when we could fight the beasts with other people. Also chatting and writing on forums was pretty cool. And also a bunch of players liked the admins and the book characters a lot and some even made skits about them. Those were hilarious.

Who remembers

1. Skits about Olvan & his coffee

2. King Keith ( boy, he was so popular....is he gone now? idk....I haven't been on here since years)

3. Tarik died and everyone freaking out

4. Just people being dramatic and cringey because we were all random kids trying to fit in and draw attention lol

Fun times......now I have to actually worry about school and life and stuff like that....smh

• Posted at:

yo

Thumbnail avatar 4346aac9ae

chocolatemusic41

I agree with creativescarlet16 here. I was 11 when I started playing this game. Back then everyone was super active. My favourite part was when we could fight the beasts with other people. Also chatting and writing on forums was pretty cool. And also a bunch of players liked the admins and the book characters a lot and some even made skits about them. Those were hilarious.

Who remembers

1. Skits about Olvan & his coffee

2. King Keith ( boy, he was so popular....is he gone now? idk....I haven't been on here since years)

3. Tarik died and everyone freaking out

4. Just people being dramatic and cringey because we were all random kids trying to fit in and draw attention lol

Fun times......now I have to actually worry about school and life and stuff like that....smh

• Posted at:

yo

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

Is King Keith still around? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no way. There's no way. He went off to chase a giant pizza and we lost him. Now he wanders the halls of Scholastic eternally searching for the final pizza slice.

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

topazhamster42

XD

I think he found it because he posted on a thread about a week ago

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 9714b0e8ea

birdbird11230

I read the Spirit Animal series I think it is a really interesting series, does anyone else think so?

• Posted at:

HI CALL ME CALI I AM GLAD TO MEET YOU!!!

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FRIENDs

BE A BUDDY NOT A  BULLY

I know the forums are ending but, keep hoping for a better one to reappear 

Thumbnail avatar 9714b0e8ea

birdbird11230

making my firsts friend

• Posted at:

HI CALL ME CALI I AM GLAD TO MEET YOU!!!

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FRIENDs

BE A BUDDY NOT A  BULLY

I know the forums are ending but, keep hoping for a better one to reappear 

Thumbnail avatar 90d981b098

eaglepuma18

I remember when the first book came out, and I got it at the book fair. I guess that makes me a bit elderly around here, huh. I don't think the SAMB was really a thing back then. Honestly, I don't really remember. I do remember back when I would get on and stalk the forums, never posting, but always watching the rp's and trying to find secret and promo codes lol.

• Posted at:

It's up to us to save the world, and not just in the game.

The fate of the world actually rests n our shoulders.

And I want to save it.

Thumbnail avatar a8ed4d1166

bloodhoundartistic532

I miss the days were the CHATROOM still was up and i could rp anytime i want and also know who's online,i met lots of good friends here

• Posted at:

SnowClaw

a strong but a bashful dragon with the love of reading

Icewing/Nightwing

a soul for the Huskys and the snow storms

(Joined 6/20/18)

This maybe the end...my words may disappear but my soul will still be here

"starts to blackout"

Goodbye 

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

gods, i have so many memories of here...

probably my first roleplay, which ended up being like 60+ pages i think? i look back at my writing and i laugh, because it was all too fast paced but that was really where it started?? like, wow, i feel so grown and old...

there was the only rp i actually finished, too, and how i'd always refer to my real life friend as secret co-author-chan - i'm pretty sure everyone knew she was Frill on here though, since she'd always join my roleplays and i'd always join hers...

some of my favorite days where when i was knew, and i'd refresh the pages every other minute waiting to see my response go through or someone elses, or when i'd stalk rabit's threads and laugh, and enjoy the skits and the invention of fluffeh. the silly stuff, like shipping olvan with coffee, and the thousand and one keeper skits that went on.

my favorite memory though, isn't a specific memory, it's the sense of home and community and family i felt with this place.

thinking back through this, this place really made me who i am today - from my sense of humour to my writing style, to my self-expression...

wow, i have so many emotions, it's too la - i was gonna say late at night but actually it's like 1:30 in the morning, so, uh, guess it's actually to early in the morning for all these feels.

'scuse me, i have to go cry now, i have too many feels and memories and emotions about this place and it really hurts to see it go even though i did go inactive

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 0042413c5a

pizzapie91

There is no way to express how much this place changed my life.

As a child I was bullied a lot. I've alway been weird and had bad social skills; At the time I could never figure out what I was doing to make everyone hate me. Anyway, I dealt with a lot of hatred and sometimes violence and it got to be really bad for my health.

Then I got on this place.

There was this concept of "fluffeh," which I have to say is still dear to my heart. It evolved over time, but it was a positive, and it generally pertained to things of an upbeat nature. One of the connected concepts was weirdness in a positive light. Never before had that concept crossed my mind . . . suddenly I loved life for all it was worth.

I had a lot of stuff to work through, and this place was my refuge, a place where, in the utter hell of my life, I could come to be free. People were kind. People were understanding. Somethimes people were even like me . . . That's rare. This was where I came to laugh when I felt good and cry when I felt scared. It was home.

I remember games and skits and whatnot, but I think what stuck the most was the people. I remember friendship, joy and admiration. Maybe I tend towards whimsy and all, but to me, it wasn't words on a screen. It was people. Friends. I'll always remember this place as a room full of friends.

• Posted at:

Clockwork

There was a concept of "fluffeh." Suddenly I loved life for all it was worth.

This place was my refuge. It was where I came to laugh and cry. It was home.

I'll always remember this place as a room full of friends.

, 2