Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

well yknow i kinda miss all that stuff you randomly deleted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ at least delete all this new useless stuff and not the only fragments of my innocence that are left

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

♪ ᴀ ʀ ɪ ʀ ɴ ɢ ♪

i finally noticed that somewhere along the way

the changing seasons had painted the town a new color

2/28/15

Thumbnail avatar d9268bcca1

dragonflyhawk130

I miss a lot of things. I've been on here a long time over several accounts (I forget passwords a lot) and I've seen a lot of SAMBers came and go. I still miss a lot of people that used to be on here and left or aren't very active anymore. I also miss the days when the SAMB was super active and there would be 10 threads bumped to the top every five minutes or so. Now everything seems a lot slower and less active. Mostly I miss some of the people I used to roleplay with as well as some old roleplays I couldn't name any more. I regret that I left for a while after getting too busy. I missed a lot of stuff and I often wonder how exactly everything changed. I joined when I was quite young and rather clueless, so I didn't really know to enjoy everything while it lasted. The SAMB is still a great place, of course, but I do miss the old days. 

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn!

~Queen of Books~

Homethread @349256

Library Nerd!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co.

#SixofCrows

You can judge me by what you see, but that doesn't mean you're seeing me.

We are the ones who will define the future... 

Thumbnail avatar 2a7c61cd8e

scarletdragon3016

@Ari But the "new useless stuff" you speak of is valuable to us, the newbies. :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan, Camus, Milo, Shaka, Gemini, Shura, & Dolphin

"All I ask is...just respect one another."

I miss something about the Spirit Animals community in general. When I played the game, I met the most amazing, revolutionary people I had in my 10-year-old life. We had great times together, and I'd always rush to join in case they were there. It was always so fun, and we even somehow got well-known on the game. It blew my tiny, undeveloped mind. 

Spirit Animals brought me to the internet, and the people on it, which I'm very grateful for. 

Now, whenever I go on the game, my friends are barely There. It's now covered with people I don't know, and people that don't know me. What I wouldn't give to see my friends again. And that's why, to this day, I join every day to try and see them again. 

Spirit Animals, and the people on it, made me who I am today. I want to see them again to tell them that. No words can describe how much I loved being part of the community. 

This is a message for anyone who knew me, kittenangel1207, or Luna. I've forgotten my password. I can't login anymore. I'm back at level 1 on a new account, kittenangel1560. 

I hope we see each other again. 

Sorry everyone if this got a bit depressing -_-; I just felt like this was an opportunity to explain why I joined the forums and stuff like that. The whole SA community means so much to me - even though I'm not active on the SAMB. 

Love you guys! 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Thumbnail avatar f974d775af

fairyblue593

I liked when someone would post something sad and everyone would try to make them feel better. It was like a community. I'm just not seeing that as much anymore.

• Posted at:

kind person EQUALITY PEACE COMPROMISING  

author

dreamer

call me Fairy            

save the animal's habitats

everyone deserves the chance to be a dreamer and a dream-fuffiller.

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

I miss Tigris, Faith, Aphrodite, Dusk, Jade, BBand  (left about 2 months ago), and believe it or not, Nacho, and many others. I wish I could, for one day, have back the good old days when all of those ppl above were active and where I could play the game without running into any glitches. 

Also, I loved """""""""STOP QUOTING ISHMAEL AND GET HYPNOTIZED"""""""""

Does anyone remember that?

Good.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian✧

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

topazhamster42

I also miss Tsunami, Luana, Snowystar, Rose, Joy, and Firefox. I didn'the mean to forget them.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian✧

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

I think Firefox popped on for a while last month. And Jade is here occasionally.

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him/boi)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

#NKT

Maybe I'm just a kid in love

Maybe I'm just a kid in love

-Sneeze-

If this is what it's like falling in love

Then I don't ever wanna grow up

topazhamster42

That's good.

I just remembered another good memory: the Eventi wedding

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

Proud  Christian✧

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

My birthday party :D

• Posted at:

╰☆☆ millie ☆☆╮

ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

lífє íѕ hαrd,

αnчσnє whσ ѕαчѕ

σthєrwíѕє íѕ ѕєllíng ѕσmєthíng

ill tell you more when i want to  d i e

topazhamster42

The Elfmael nightmare of 2017 XD

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

Proud  Christian✧

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 5ec49a4ba1

rubydragon4622

All my friends here and having fun 

• Posted at:

Kito

Beater

Blackswordsmen

Level78

Guild:Knights Of Blood Oath

Wielder Of Elucidator And Dark Repluser 

Shy

Insane

Single

Unpredictable

Thumbnail avatar 9e87e1b735

pegasusmist65

Wow, I haven't been on this site for a really long time!

My favourite memories are making friends with people, RP'ing with other MB'ers who put up with me even though I didn't know what the heck I was doing and even asking to be shipped! I would come on this website every day to look at the different threads I was in and it made me so excited.

Over time I lost interest in the game and book series, but even now, I still hold my memories of the SAMB very close to my heart.

• Posted at:

Hiya, I'm Kitty~!

I used this site when I was 10/11 years old and I want to burn everything sksjhhadasfas

, 2