Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

I know you like . . . barely know me

But I'm really worried about you, and Arl and Fyre are too. I'm not going to say I 100% understand what you're going through, but . . . I'm here if you need to talk, okay? If you don't want to talk to me, that's fine - but please talk to someone. Your friends are very worried about you and they want you to get better. Talking about it helps.

I know all I am is words on a screen . . . and I know hearing this from someone you don't know probably doesn't mean a whole lot . . . but you don't have to go through this alone, okay?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 6bb9e5ec0c

fogwolf385

You’re honest. I like that.

thank you.

the first part...I think it needed to be done alone. 

Now’s different.

I just can’t do anything anymore. Nothing I do sounds right, or feels right. Stuff that calms me down, skateboarding, ukulele, singing, none of them feel good anymore.

• Posted at:

Foggy

"Ever get that feeling that you're, like, tired?"

Also hi.

Mildly problematic.

fogwolf385

hello?

• Posted at:

Foggy

Also hi.

Mildly problematic.

fogwolf385

I'm sorry.

• Posted at:

Foggy

Also hi.

Mildly problematic.

tsunamininja5

Post is coming through - I'm so sorry!

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

tsunamininja5

Oh, sorry! I was on a road trip. 

I'm only online certain times of the day - strict parents.

Anyway, I think I can sort of relate to how you feel. Taekwondo used to make me feel better (think of it as my skateboarding, singing, and ukulele), but lately, it hasn't been helping me at all. I sort of know what's wrong, but I also sort of don't. A lot of it is teenage angst - I know that. That's probably part of it for you too, but I'm not, as my friend/instructor said "going to put a bow on it and pretend everything is okay". Angst is terrible. And it might be other things too - I'm not a professional, but I know angst isn't the only thing that's hurting me, so it's probably not the only thing that's hurting you. This probably sounds stupid and chaotic, but I've been a mess lately . . . what I meant was angst is probably part of it, like it is for me, but I'm not dismissing it as "just angst". My parents do that a lot, and frankly, it's irritating.

This is a rough time for everyone. It seems that as I get older, it only gets worse. I used to deal with a lot of anxiety, and now I'm dealing with a lot of heartache (it's healed a bit, though) and feeling like everyone hates me. Everyone else keeps telling me how awesome they think I am, but whatever they see . . . I don't see it. 

You're dealing with something like that, right? Not being able to see your good qualities, focusing only on the nonexistent bad qualities despite what everyone else says? That's me.

Like I said, the teen years are rough . . . but it helps if you talk to someone. Even if it doesn't get better right away, having someone there really helps. It doesn't have to be an adult - just talk to someone. I'm not going to assume you feel like this, but what I deal with is that I don't want to burden other people with my problems so I just don't talk about it. If that's how you feel, don't do that. Talk about it. If you don't, it will only get worse.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

tsunamininja5

I will be offline for the rest of today (my internet turns off in two minutes), but I'll be here after school tomorrow if you need to talk about anything.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

fogwolf385

Its fine.:) I’m not on a lot either. 

Agreed, angst is awful. I have a good family, but they’re super busy all the time. I’ve been told it gets better, but it’s hard to see that. I’m also dealing with a ton of heartache I can’t let go of. (Will type more later)

• Posted at:

Foggy

Also hi.

Mildly problematic.

tsunamininja5

I used to deal with a lot of heartache too. It still hurts sometimes . . . but it's not as bad as it was. It helps if you write about it. Music helps too. It takes a while, but it heals. Scars are never gone completely, but they get better.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

fogwolf385

Yeah, the thing is everybody does hate me. They tell me, too.

• Posted at:

Foggy

Also hi.

Mildly problematic.

tsunamininja5

I get a lot of hate too. It's . . . not easy to deal with.

The best thing to do is ignore them and focus on the people who love you instead.

Sorry if that wasn't helpful . . . but that's what I do, anyway . . .

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

fogwolf385

I'll try. people i love dont always return, though

• Posted at:

Foggy

Also hi.

Mildly problematic.

tsunamininja5

Yeah . . .

But as long as you keep trying, things will get better.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

fogwolf385

If youre sure.

• Posted at:

Foggy

Also hi.

Mildly problematic.

tsunamininja5

Excuse the metaphor, but a night sky, as dark as it can be, always has stars in it, even if you can't always see them.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014