Thumbnail avatar cefe184489

swampcloud51

Plot-

You died. Legitmently died, as in heart stopped no breathing. That is, until and hour after your death. Then you began to breathe.

You woke up in a hospital, a doctor ext to your bed with your parents crying. The doctor must have just proclaimed you dead. After a lot of crying, you're parents, having seen you're alive, took you home. 

The next day, you turn on the news to hear that six others, just like you, died and came back to life. So you decide to go meet them. 

Eventually, you all decide to meet at a park nearby by the name of Evergreen Park. 

One thing becomes clear after many meetings. They all died and came back to life at the same time, which means one thing: They were all murdered. But why? And how?

Spots-

Spot One {Female}: Taken by Me

Spot Two {Undecided Gender}: Saved by Livvy

Spot Three {Undecided Gender}: Saved by Key

Spot Four {Female}: Saved by Unicorn

Spot Five {Undecided Gender}: Saved by Grey

Spot Six {Undecided Gender}: Saved by Thunder 

Spot Seven {Undecided Gender}: Saved by Saber

Rules-

No Mary/Gary Stues

Try to keep even genders

No controlling other people's character

Saves last two days

I'll take care of the antagonist 

Basic RP rules

Form-

Name:

*Nickname:

Sexuality:

Age {13-16}:

Appearance:

Clothing Preference:

Personality:

Backstory {At least explain how they died}:

*Crush/Shippable?:

Other:

My form will come in later 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Before I make my character, is it okay if how my character died was by suicide?  Im just checking with you first in case it doesnt fit in with the rest of the story.

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

My spot will be a boy btw

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Um, do I get a spot? I saved on the other thread, but I'm not in the spot list.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

[If any spots become available, please save one for me!! Thankies :3]

• Posted at:

✰✰✰✰

₥₳Ɽł₳Ⱨ ØⱤ ₥₳Ɽł

✰✰✰✰

ᴏʜ sɪʟʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs. -ᴀ.ᴇ.ᴇ

✰✰✰✰

7/25/15

✰✰✰✰

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

i won't join, but this sounds awesome!

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Name: Violet Facter

Nickname: Mechanic

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Pale skin, brown eyes, brown, slightly frizzy hair, covered in bruises and scratches, scar on cheek

Clothing preference: Old, white t-shirt, old jeans, regular old boots, tool belt normally

Personality: Violet, more commonly called Mechanic, is... well, a mechanic. She’s pretty serious, but willing to lend a hand to anyone. She can fix most machines, and is pretty smart for her age

Backstory: Violet learned from her father, who works as... well, a mechanic, obviously. She died when she ran into her father’s workshop to grab something, while there was a gas leak. 

Crush/shippable: None yet, you can ask

Other: Nope. 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

ROMIONE AND TYSELLA FOREVER!

swampcloud51

@Saber, yep, that's fine

@Livvy, Ok, thanks!

@Rebel, oof, I'm so sorry. Yes, you have a spot saved. 

@Thunder, can you give her more of a personality?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Sorry, I’m no good with the personality department. This good?

Personality: Violet, more commonly called Mechanic, was a happy girl when she was little. But, when things started falling apart a few years ago (maybe parents got divorced, I guess?) she learned the world wasn’t all good. She started acting more serious, and has a cold personality on the outside, but when you break through her shell, she’s pretty nice, and a bit nostalgic at times. 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

swampcloud51

@Thunder, I think the personality part of the form is more difficult for most people. You sort of added more to her backstory, which is fine, but could you add what she's like when she's not so serious? Maybe a couple more flaws? You're really close to being accepted. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Name: Erik Dumonte

*Nickname: None

Sexuality: Bisexual

Age {13-16}: 16

Appearance: Erik has coppery brown hair that's rather short, minus his bangs that reach to his chin. His bangs cover bus right eye. Both of his eyes are a midnight sky blue color. Erik has pale peach skin, with a few freckles on his face He's a bit taller than average, and has a scrawny frame. He has a tattoo of a rose on his ribcage.

Clothing Preference: Comfortably, a mix of formal and casual. Nothing too fancy. His color scheme would be all shades a red, black and white. He'd normally wear a white button down shirt with the top her buttons undone, black jeans, red vans.

Personality: FLIRTY MCFLIRT FACE. He's very flirtatious, and some consider him charming. erik is the loyalist person you'll ever meet. He'd die for a friend, and take a secret to the grave. He is also very rebellious and had no trouble breaking the rules. He'd always accept a dare. Confident, but very prideful. Has a bit if a nasty temper. Moody. Very sarcastic. Brave but reckless. Fiercely independent, thinks he can do everything by himself. He's very creative and actually smart but doesn't think things through. Stressed out easily and is an anxious little bean. 

Backstory: Erik lives with his mother, his father leaving them short;y after he was born. Had an average life otherwise. Died by getting hit by a car on the way home from school.

*Crush/Shippable?:Open

Other:

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Personality continues: She doesn’t like it when things are wild and she can’t seem to control them. She also has GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)

Sorry, I don’t normally have this much trouble with forms, I hope this is ok?

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Oh, and when she’s not so serious, she’s normally playing music on her flute, reading, or, most commonly, messing around with old machinery. 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

swampcloud51

Oof, I'm really hoping my post goes though; it's got my form. 

Anyway, just incase it didn't, @Livvy and @Thunder, accepted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

Name: Lucas Brown 

*Nickname: Luke

Sexuality: straight 

Age {13-16}: 15

Appearance: Lucas has gray eyes and dark brown hair. He has tanned skin. Lucas is slim and tall, about 5’11

Clothing Preference: Just comfortable and sporty clothes. He normally has black in what he’s wearing. He always has on tennis shoes

Personality: Lucas is loud and very mischievous. He likes to prank people. When he’s not being mischievous he works very hard though. He’s nice once you get to know him though. He likes being alone sometimes, it helps him unwind and think. He’s very loyal and cares about his friends. He’s pretty rough (from his brothers) but is also gentle (from his sisters) when he wants to be. He’s respectful to almost everyone. Lucas sometimes has a short temper and will sometimes think before he speaks.

Backstory {At least explain how they died}: Lucas had a simple life. He has a mom, dad, 3 brothers, 2 sisters, and a dog. When he was going home on the bus it crashed and he was the only one who died

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes And Open 

Other:

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

#ProudChristian

Mostly active on weekends due to school

swampcloud51

@Grey, accepted!

Argh, I've sent my form through four times now and it hasn't gone through! I'm going to send it through in little bits.

Name: Freya Willbirn 

*Nickname: Frey 

Appearance: Freya has bright red hair that falls to her shoulders, but it's often worn in a messy bun. She has hazel eyes and pale skin that freckles easily. She has a skinny build and stands around 5'4" tall. She has a long scar on her left leg. 

The rest will be coming in shortly!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

swampcloud51

REEE, HOW DID IT NOT TO THROUGH?!? PLEASE JUST GO THROUGH!!

Because my from isn't coming trough, I'll reveal her back story in the RP along with most of her personality. 

Basic personality: Ambivert {shy and open}, quick tempered, loves sports and sweets, along with baking. 

Also all saves have expired. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar 37d0055509

scarletdragon3016

Save please! :D (which spots are left?)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Name: Travis Holder

Nickname: Travvy (only to brother)

Sexuality: He has a (and is) pan! 

Appearance: Travis is short for his age, standing at five nothing. His hair is dark brown and is mostly parted to the left, which is emphasized by his nervous tic of combing it to that side. He’s slightly tan, has light brown eyes, and is a bit on the chubby side. 

Clothing Preference: He prefers wearing a standard chef uniform, because you never know what might come up. Sometimes he wears normal clothes that could be described as casually caring about his appearance. Whatever the outfit, he has pockets and his red bandanna. 

Personality: The first thing you’d notice about him is the overwhelming flirtation that’s usually coming out of his mouth, although he will respect people’s preferences. The next is that he loves food, his mom, and cooking. The third is that he is definitely from the big city and not the country despite the slight accent, why do you ask? He’s friendly and optimistic, as well as not easily stressed. Being laid-back helps, as well as having an eye for potential.

Backstory: Travis works at his family’s diner, doing whatever jobs needed along with his brother and sister. A new dish happened to have poisoned spices, and since he was the cook and tester for everything, bam, dead.

Crush/Shippable?: Open

Other:

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

scarletdragon3016

(Please make it so my save's expiration time counts only when you [Rune] reply...)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

horsedragon1273

Resale, will send in tomorrow.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

swampcloud51

Spot One {Female}: Taken by Me {Freya}

Spot Two {Male}: Taken by Livvy {Erik}

Spot Three {Undecided Gender}: Saved by Mariah

Spot Four {Undecided Gender}: Saved by Galaxian Explosion

Spot Five {Male}: Taken by Grey {Lucas}

Spot Six {Undecided Gender}: Taken by Thunder {Violet}

Spot Seven {Male}: Taken by Arial 

Spot Eight {Undecided Gender}: {Re}Saved by Rebel 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

scarletdragon3016

*Warning: Galaxian overdid it again. Wall of text ahead...sort of.*

Name: Kakki

*Nickname: Kki (pronounced Kay-ki, the “kay” being precise, and no, that is not the pronunciation of his name Kakki.)  

Appearance: He has rich golden hair that has the length to about his waist, but he usually keeps it in front, instead of behind his back or around his shoulders. His hair is a bit unkempt, but that can also be said to describe Kakki himself in general; his appearance is usually comfortable, and not tightened up or nervous. He has startling light sky blue eyes (with a hint of steel blue) as well, that usually are shining brightly. His eyes are generally round and somewhat wide, and his pupils are the same, filling more space in each of his eyes than those of other people would. He has a young and boyish face, making his seem young, or even weak and needed to be protected. In fact, his features only serve to add to this effect. This usually makes him look like the youngest person in his group, even if he actually is or isn’t.

Kakki has an average build; he has some muscle that doesn’t show.

Clothing Preference: Usually, Kakki prefers loose clothes fit for action and running, though they can usually be seen in two categories as in purpose: Casual, or exploring. His clothes usually appear rumpled, not ironed, and obviously not fit entirely well. For instance, one outfit is composed of a red t-shirt, a black, long-sleeved jacket, long, black, and tight pants, and black boots with slight heels. The black jacket is left loosely on his shoulders, without being zipped. The t-shirt is low-collared. This outfit would appear formal but is loose enough for motion. Another example of an outfit is a short-sleeved tunic, a wide belt, plain leggings, and high boots (higher than that of the other outfit’s shoes). This outfit also consists of wide shoulder pads, knee pads, and usually cloth wrapped across both of his arms, that are left bare. This outfit is more fitted for when he is in action, or just outside exploring.

Personality: Kakki is the living example of overabundance of enthusiasm and energy that is mostly uncontrolled, yet focused. His personality is hopeful and bright. He likes to laugh, smile, keep a good mood on, and think of things towards the good side when at all possible, sometimes being unnaturally optimistic. He enjoys talking and making friends, so it can be said that he is very social. He loves smiling and 98% of the time he is at least grinning. Sometimes he can act truly childish when he feels like it, as he is often playful and mischievous. However, he is easily affected by emotions, especially strong and negative ones at that, so he can be impulsive or become angry at someone, especially if he misunderstood them.

He hates seeing people sad or hurt, and will try to heal them and cheer them up. Likewise, if he realizes that he hurt someone close to him, accidentally, he will not easily forgive himself. He will forgive other people easily, and does not hold grudges most of the time, but the one person he does not do so to would be himself; he does not forgive himself if he caused harm to someone close to him.

He doesn’t like worrying about anything (too much). Kakki has no real sense of time and does not like being held accountable to do something.

Despite what it seemingly is like, he manages to stay calm usually. But his calmness does not mean that he likes to stay still; in fact, the opposite. He likes to stay active most of the time, and especially likes looking for adventures, sometimes getting him in tight situations or leading him to taking risks that were initially unnecessary.

He is a creative thinker. Unfortunately, he can be too optimistic, leading to risk taking or taking something too far, something that results from the combination of his trait of liking adventure taking and always seeing the good side of things other than the bad. This can become him being inconsiderate when trying to decide something.

When someone shatters his trust, especially if that person was someone he was very close to, he will become cold and impassionate. This “other personality” has a chance of appearing when he is deeply and negatively affected by someone/something.

Other traits of his that can become a problem is his honesty when speaking, which can be good and bad: he can accidentally hurt someone when doing that, or someone can easily misunderstand his words’ intended meaning. He has a very sharp tongue when annoyed/irritated. Then, of course, he is stubborn because when he feels like he had no wrong in saying something harsh, he will refuse to apologize.

Backstory {At least explain how they died}: Rest of backstory to be revealed during POVs, but Kakki was exploring, fittingly, when he (or more specifically, his body) was found. It appeared that he had fallen off a cliff.  

*Crush/Shippable?: None, and sure xD

Other: I believe why the forms aren’t going through is because of the backstory part, so mods, please let this through. :)

Also, unsurprisingly, one of Kki’s favorite hobbies is running.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

swampcloud51

@Galaxian, XD Nice form, but can you just give Kakki a last name realky fast? Orherwise accepted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

scarletdragon3016

Kakki Ishi, xD. Sorry, I forgot to type it.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

@Rune Key left, can i have her spot?

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

swampcloud51

@Galaxian, There ya go! Accepted!

@Vixen, I just looked around to see if Key made a leaving post {not that I don't trust you, it's just when I hear someone left I want to find the post declaring they'd leave} and I didn't find it. Did she say it in chat or something? Also, I'm sorry, but all spots are currently saved or taken. Tomorrow though, if Rebel or Mariah don't get their forms in, then I will save you a spot. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

horsedragon1273

Name: Vladimir Black
*Nickname: Mir
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Mir has straight, ink black with a few pale copper streaks running through it hair that is roughly shoulder length and worn in a small, low ponytail. He has dark brown eyes that can appear black, and his left eye has a pale blue fleck in it. His skin is pale with a slightly ashen tone to it. He has a piercing in his left ear and one of those earrings that's pretty much just a ring in it. He has a tattoo of an ouroboros (in the same style as the Santa Clara Vanguard one) in blacks and grays around both of his wrists, and the word Salem is on the back of his neck. He has a trio of scars that start just below his right eye and end just below his neck. His face is all sharp and sharp angles, and he has a gauntness to his cheeks. He doesn't look very muscular, but his legs and arms are very strong. He has a more lithe build. He stands at roughly 6’ 3”.

Clothing Preference: Mir prefers to dress more on the formal side, and in grays and blacks. Often, he'll wear black dress pants and a light colored long sleeved button-up top and a suit jacket with a pocket holding sunglasses when he is not using them.
Personality:Mir prefers to keep to himself, and isn't shy but is somewhat introverted. He is

intelligent, but he doesn't reveal this often. He has an artistic side, so he sketches a lot, but what

he sketches are often dark and disturbed. He has a sarcastic streak, and he can be snarky. He is stubborn and headstrong. He refuses to back down from pretty much anything, and isn't afraid to fight. He tries to stay out of things, but this doesn't always work out. He is nosy and enjoys eavesdropping to learn more. He enjoys learning more about others while revealing very little about himself. He can be ruthless, and he is somewhat reckless. He doesn't act like he is afraid of anything most of the time.

Backstory: Mir has grown up in foster homes his entire life, for reasons unbeknownst to him. He's reached the point where he doesn't care anymore, and figures he'll be free from it in two years. He's never been treated badly, but some homes have been better than others. He was murdered after being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
*Crush/Shippable?: Sure.
Other: Ambidextrous, plays trumpet (and quite well)

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

swampcloud51

@Rebel, Accepted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

swampcloud51

Mariah's save has expired. Vixen, you know have a save. Please try to get your form in soon so we can start! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

swampcloud51

Vixen, your save expires tomorrow 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

swampcloud51

Vixen, your save has expired. 

Whoever wants to take the last spot, please do it quickly so this can start. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

swampcloud51

uP

Just one more person and then we can start

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

This was a triumph

I’m making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS

• Posted at:

FrostPi

they/them

tigercrawling99

Up

• Posted at:

-Grey-

Ares Child

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

#ProudChristian

Thumbnail avatar 399a33ae10

ivorymermaid577

Tigercrawling99:

When do you think you'll get back to your imagining people as animals thread? 

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Slytherin, District Six, Amity, Daughter of Zeus, Baratheon

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess

tigercrawling99

Alessandra oh thanks for reminding me! I’ll try and post the first one soon!

• Posted at:

-Grey-

Ares Child

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

#ProudChristian