Rules- must be future rp if you do not like doing future one plz do not rp.

I have the right to deny characters if the are non-appropiate or rude to other members

You MUST have the following in your person................ (mine as a example)

Spot- quest leader

Name-Kate Andrews

Gender-Female

Apperence-(detalied plz) Brown hair and Brown eyes with a speck of blue in one eye.She wears a camp shirt with jeans

and doesn't wear shoes half of the time. She has a scar over her right eye from a monster attack when she was young. Her hair that is very long

is mostly braided over her shoulder. Unlike other campers she uses a bow and arrow that are always slung over her shoulder for in times of need. She is very short for her age which helps her slide though small spaces.

Age-(must be 13- 18) 14

Cabin/mother or father- Poseidon

Mortal family-Her mother Lilly Andrews and her step-brother (i think) Dylan who is 7.

Personality- She is pretty smart and a good leader,yet she doesn't like to wait and gets short-tempered sometimes. She can be shy when meeting new people though.

Powers-Can breathe under water,can go deeper  any mortal with being crushed, does get wet unless she wants to.

Crush- None

Other- None

Rules (continued)

Ask before taking over other members people 

Remember, we are all friends here!

Have fun!!

Other important things

The rp will start in camp in your cabin.

If you want a spot to be saved for you say, "Please save a spot for me!" not, "Hey save a spot for me now!"

Quest member leader- KATE ANDREWS- me

Quest member one- empty

Quest member two- empty 

Quest member three- empty

Quest member four- empty

Quest member five- empty

(BTW- try not to be in the same cabin as everybody else .Bye have fun!!!)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

save quest member one plz!!!!

-alex

• Posted at:

Alex Winter Connix

Percy Jackson 4 EVA!!

PERSASSY JACKSON AND PERCABETH 4 EVA!!

IMA DEMIGOD!!

PERCY: I DONT WANNA DRINK FIRE WATER ANNABETH

ANNABETH: YOU WANNA LIVE DONT YOU PERCY?

PERCY: UMMMM YEAH.

ANNABETH: THEN DRINK IT!!

#PERCABETH

Quest leader-Kate Andrews- me

Quest member 1- Saved for alex

Quest members 2-5 are still open join now!

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

save!

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Forum bro: Tiger

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

We're all under the upper hand

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Could you save a child of Hecate for me please?

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

Plz save a child of Iris plz!

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Quest leader-Kate Andrews- me

Quest member 1-saved for alex

Quest member 2- saved for brown

Quest member 3- saved for frost

Quest member 4 and 5 still here!! 2 left!! join now!!!

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Quest leader- Kate Andrews-me

Quest member 2- saved for brown

Quest member 3- saved for frost

Quest member 4- saved for unicorn

ONE MORE LEFT!!! JOIN NOW!!!

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

ONE MORE LEFT BETTER JOIN!!!! (QUESTIONS GO TO CHAT ILL BE THERE

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Please save me the last spot!

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

ROMIONE AND TYSELLA FOREVER!

Quest leader-Kate Andrews-me

Quest member 2-saved for brown

Quest member 3-saved for frost

Quest member 4 - saved for unicorn

Quest member 5- saved for tiger

NO MORE LEFT SRY

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

penguin! it's me stormy! i wish i could join :(

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

You know what you can join because your my friend but promise not to be mean on chat ok? So everything you need to know is up there

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Spot- Quest member five

Name- Azalea “Breezy” Keniths

Gender- Female

Appearance- Kind of tanned skin, very messy brown hair, side bangs, scar on arm from a hellhound, wears a dark red tank top, capris, and shoes. She uses a bow and arrow, or even a slingshot. 

Age- 14

Cabin/mother or father- Aeolus, if that’s ok

Mortal family- Sarah Keniths

Personality- Breezy is a jokester, always cracking jokes at the oddest times. She is also an optimist. But when she is serious, don’t get in her way. She is also impatient. 

Powers- Control of the weather

Crush- Open

Other- Nothing really

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Attention Members of this rp!

(bear,frost,and alex -or stormy-)

We will be starting the rp soon and you need to create your person if you don't have the time plz tell me  ASAP. The rp will start where we are all waking up and then at breakfast the camp leader (in the rp his name will be Angler who is a human and Mr.D is still there)will tell us there is a quest to spy on the enemy. We will all volunteer to go on the quest and we set off.Also if you want to have a pet it must be one of the following      OWL,PEGISUS,WOLF,NICE HELLHOUND(like Mrs.O'Leary),or a WOLF. YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE ONE IF YOU DONT WANT TO.

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

i hope you all see this

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

Quests don’t have leaders, you’re basically just making yourself the most important character =.=

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder

Worrying means you suffer twice

Hey all, crippling depression here

“This is a pretty hardcore origin story” ~ Spiderman Noir

Level 99 edgelord

Oh, I already turned my form in, but may I have a wolf named Midnight for my pet?

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

ill do a child of Hades if that's ok. sorta like Nico di Angelo

Spot- quest member 1

Name- Flame Connix

Gender- male

Apperence-(detalied plz): hair that is red, gold, blue, orange and green. literally on fire. sometimes turns black when he's mad. pale white skin, sharp facial features, tall, lanky, well built, thin, clothes that occasionally light on fire(like fire from the fields of punishment fire), black boots, black and red flame pattern hoodie

Age-(must be 13- 18): 16

Cabin/mother or father- Hades

Mortal family- no mortal family. his mom is a dragon and his siblings and half siblings are either Norse demigods with vampire and dragon to them, or they're all dragon

Personality- literally fiery, he has a quick temper, underneath he's kind and considerate, will do anything to protect friends and family

Powers- can summon the dead, fire from the fields of punishment, and monsters from Tartarus, and Fields of Punishment

Crush- open

Other- none

• Posted at:

Alex Winter Connix

Percy Jackson 4 EVA!!

IMA DEMIGOD!!

#PERCABETH

sure you can!!!!!!!! and also Kate has a pet owl named Hedwig 

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Fafnir, are you sure?? I’m pretty sure there are... I might be wrong, but...

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Save son of Artemis. (I will explain it in the form, trust me, it will make sense if you just read it. It has a very detailed outline but once you read it, you won't be confused anymore)

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

Thumbnail avatar 7840051c4f

dragonwolf4753

Spot: Co-Leader and obnoxious chill person.

Name: Thomas Sanders (some call him Tom or Tommy once in a while but he goes by Thomas)

Appearance: Thomas has dark brown hair that's cut neatly and is usually blown back from nearby wind, giving it as cool, swept back look and making him look somewhat dashing. He has a strong, athletic build and is about 5'11" tall. He's slightly tan and has a good build considering how fit he currently is. If looks could kill, his death glares would. He has dark blue eyes that can stare into one's soul. There is one small scar on the right side of his chin which is very faint but noticable if nearby. He's often seen wearing a navy blue/mixed with gray male henley style top which is unbuttoned at the top and the sleeves pushed up past to his elbows. On the top of his shirt is a tan colored leather steampunk vest like upper body harness. (Like Minho's  from Maze Runner) And wears a pair of dark gray pants tucked into a pair of dark brown combat boots. Above his knees is a leather band so his pants to get too baggy near the bottom. Along with his forearms is a dark blue cloth that covers the front of his hand halfway and has tanned leather wrapped in the middle of the cloth. If at camp he's usually the only one not wearing a camp t-shirt but will on occasion. 

Cabin/parent: Artemis.

Mortal family: Father is Jackson Bridge- Sangsters but Thomas didn't like the name so he took his step sister's mother's name. (Stepsister is named Lily- age seven. Mother is Daphne- age 35)

Personality: If you were to stick him into a dark room for one week, he'd come out looking refreshed. Thomas isn't scared easily and often is very chill and cool about basically anything. He has a nack for knowing things he shouldn't And can be blunt and bold half the time while thoughtful, callous, determined, and clever. He's very adventrous and outgoing and is very smart. He uses his surroundings to make things work and tends to not stick with one plan. He can eb a bit rash if you get him irritated enough but even then it's hard to see him angry or anything.

Powers: He can hear the words from the trees, forests, and animals around him. He can stalk anyone like he's a tiger and you are his prey. By instinct, he's a natural born hunter and isn't afraid to pull an arrow or shot at someone if needed. He can inflict small plague-like virus into people either making them feel amazingly well or sick like they're dying. He can control small areas to turn dark and make all light vanish. (Also, an extra a note on the arrows, his shots never miss)

Crush: None at the moment. He feels what his mother does which is to stay single as a pringle and ready to mingle.

Other: Right, so here's the backstory on how he, became to be. See, Hera was mad at Zeus for hanging out with his daughter and she found out that one day Artemis decided to not tell her about making plans with for the day so Hera fumed before hitching a plan. in order to get revenge at Artemis, she crept into her bedroom one night before plucking one strand of hair from her head and threw it into a ball. She also snatched a man's hair which Hera had seen Artemis gaze at longingly before putting them together. With some godly magic, she created a baby and without telling Artemis, Hera placed the baby at the father. Fast forward thirteen years and Thomas is fighting against a bunch of ugly looking lizards before a satyr named Olvan came and brought him to Camp Half-Blood. Atfirst, no god claimed him but after two days, Artemis realized what Hera had done and she had to claim him even though to her is was against everything she knew. So boom, little Thomas knew life wasn't that great after finding out his mom doesn't like him and his dad doesn't have time for him. Now Thomas doesn't care what his mom has to say.  Deep down, Artemis actually loves Thomas but is afraid to show it. 

Weapon: He has two weapons. One is a simple left handed long sword (half imperial gold half Stygian Iron) It's more powerful than most demigod weapons. His other weapon is two twin handguns made of (Part Adamantine, part imperial gold, and the rest is silver). The bullets are a mix between silver and Celestial Bronze. 

-The sword turns into a black earing cuff on his right ear 

-The two guns turn into two black die with gold dots for numbers. They glow when it changed into the guns. if he rolls snake eyes, he gets two twin daggers instead and if her rolls two sixes, the guns merge into one long ranged sniper rifle. 

• Posted at:

Seeker/V̵̰̱̾̂̇̀̈́͜ǒ̴̪͓̺̎̀̌̐́̏̈́̅ȉ̵̢̧̦̣̼͙͇͔̖̍̓͌̀̇͜d̸͖̼̟̝̪͖͆̅̿ ʜɪʀ-ʟʏɪ-ʀʙʟ

ɪ ɴ' ʀ ɪ ʀ ʏ ɪɴ,ɪ ʀʟʏ ɪ ʀ ɢɪɴ ʀʏ ɪ

The house was awake, the shadows and monsters. The hallways, they echoed and groaned

brownlynx107

Spot: member 3, I think

Name: Arlin Ekder(nicknames: Arl, Eks)

Appearance: black 2-4 inch long messy curly/wavy hair (a bit over ears, falls into eyes), light electric blue eyes, a perky nose and a defined jawline. Usually jeans or cargo shorts, construction boots, with a hoodie or jacket and shirt. 5’6,  average build but muscular arms and shoulders. He has pale skin, and his hands are covered in nicks and scratches. Also a thin white scar from an inch below his eye across his mouth down to his chin, barley detectable. 

Has a karambit in his pocket, but uses a one handed sword with his karambit in his other hand. 

cabin mother/father: Haphestus, cabin nine

mortal family: mother (Aurora, 47), brother(Asher, 19) was killed by a monster. 

Personality: Creative, stubborn, but has no patience whatsoever. He is shy and doesn’t talk a lot to people who he doesn’t know, but he warms up and is chill once you get to know him. 

Powers: has a lot of rage, can detect machines, fix/build almost anything, somewhat fire resistant. He has mild control over metal.

crush: open

other: is a vegetarian, obsessed with music.

You can call me Arl, btw:)

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

actually, quests do have leaders. and i want a pegasus named Sear. (as in the burn someone sear) she's black and has flame patterns, seemingly alive dancing across her coat. she's a fast flier and uncomfortable carrying someone other than Flame.

• Posted at:

Alex Winter Connix

Percy Jackson 4 EVA!!

IMA DEMIGOD!!

#PERCABETH

ok guys frosts save is gone so we have one spot left join now!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Thumbnail avatar 611fb7f1d7

dogice169

can i join. please save me a spot. is this the kind of roll play were were we tack terns roll playing because i have trouble keeping up if it is a free for all?

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

Thumbnail avatar 611fb7f1d7

dogice169

i am a bit slow typing

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

ok sure you can

i am slow at typing too

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

Ok i think just @dogice169 needs to do her thing and we can start!!

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

brownlynx107

should i add weapons to the description?

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

oh yeah i TOTALLY forgot to do that kate's wepon isa bow and arrow

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

poke

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

nice siggy thunder! btw its alex! meow and meep!

-alex

• Posted at:

brownlynx107

......okaaaaayyyyy. I'm using all of my self-restraint about the whole my-only-weapon-is-a-bow-and-arrow type thing.

anyway, 

weapon: karambit/ forged with celestial bronze/steel allow in left hand, one handed sword with the same alloy in the right hand. he made both.

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

As for Breezy’s weapons:

Weapons: Breezy will use a bow and arrow often, but she prefers a slingshot, for some reason. She says it’s easier to handle. 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Also, thanks Alex!

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Ok hi guys i have been really inactive lately (sorry) dog ice needs to do her  thing and we can start!!

OH AND PLZ ADD FEARS TO DESRIPTION THX!

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

brownlynx107

Fears: Stage fright, crowds, photo fright and that kind of thing

• Posted at:

Arl

(He/him)

Dead 5 times.

The worst things in life

Come free to us

#NKT

dude you did that so fast lol

• Posted at:

Owl Percyjacksonous Taco

Also here with,

Luna 

Luka

Nicki

1 ,