Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

To find the page you have to go on mills's post about starting a new wiki, where samurai posted the link to the new one. 

Also, i am open to making a page for someone if you tell me here how you want it to look!

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

Why make a new one? The current one is fine.

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder

Worrying means you suffer twice

Hey all, crippling depression here

“This is a pretty hardcore origin story” ~ Spiderman Noir

Level 99 edgelord

You can make one for me Unicorn! However you want to do it is fine. (Unless you need specific details, that is)

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

Do one for me please

Include all the important info in my siggy and the following info:

SAMB Appearance: A tall, slender, lithe young lady of about 13 with long hair that flows to her waist. The hair is a colorfade of teal, light blue, dark blue, purple, and violet red. Her eyes are teal with golden flecks. Her clothing is a long high-low dress that goes down to her ankles at its lowest point and midcalf at highest. It has one strap over her shoulder, fastened by a golden circle pin with a sun design, and is a violet red, orange, light orange, and yellow colorfade. Starlight wears a golden cross necklace that when she needs it gives of a bright glowing light that blinds her enemies. Oftentimes a purple swordstrap is slung over the opposite shoulder and a sword sheathed at her back. She wears golden heels that may or may not have daggers as the heels. She's very tan and can teleport, control almost any element of nature plus some extra (She's a telekinetic), and read minds. Most of her combat involves flipping and ducking with a few blows of the sword. Her tactic is to get her enemies to fight each other by moving out of the way of blows just in time. When there's no other enemy, she goes in close with her sword and dagger-heels.

Aurora Landon (TEA): Brown eyes and hair, about 5"7. She has a magic sword, is one of EAS's best sword fighters, and bore the Tale of Rory Landon, which sparked many other tales and eventually rid the world of the Snow Queen. Currently dating Chase.

Chase Turnleaf (TEA): Blond hair, dark green eyes, orange wings that appear after he uses them for 5-ish seconds. He's half Fey. He had the Tales Sleeping Beauty (He wasn't happy about that one.) and Jack the Giant Killer. He's the other best swordfighter. He has the power to cast glamours and minor spells, such as a door-opening spell. Currently dating Rory.

Lena LaMarelle (TEA): Dark brown skin and hair, blue eyes, and mismatched golden hands (One arm gold extends to her elbow and the other just to the wrist) that she kept from one of her tales, a mix of Rapunzel and The Maiden Without Hands. Her other tale was Jack and the Beanstalk.

Charlotte Adelaide Eleanora Radcliffe (TEA): Normally a tall girl with blond hair and blue eyes, a horrible disposition, and a crush on Chase. She was also an archer. Now she's a white chicken with a horrible disposition plus a crush on Chase.

Artemis Fowl (AF): A pale, slender young man with almost no sporting talent except in riding. Artemis has black hair, deep blue eyes, and pale skin. He is also one of the greatest intellects ever seen on Earth. Usually found in the company of Domovoi Butler (Usually just called Butler since he prefers to keep his first name a secret.), his bodyguard, and an invisible Captain Holly Short of LEPrecon.

That's not my entire gang but my main characters.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS
Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

@Fafnir

The current one doesn't have active admins. Without users with admin privileges, it's harder to edit the wiki. Admins can code the wiki and make it look cool, as well as enable different wiki features.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

bookishunicorn121

@Starlight and Cain, Your pages are coming soon (today and tommorrow)

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

bookishunicorn121

@Cain this the page, but it wont save soooo

Cain is a (somewhat) active Samber who joined in ? (going to ) and loves to write and rp. She, along with Jokester and someone else escaping my mind right now.... put together the Samb ball, which was tons of fun, and gained over 200 stars.

She is a

Gunslinger

Insanis Triplet

Active

Gang:

None known

Generation:

? (how are these separated anyway)

• Posted at:

Unicorn