Thumbnail avatar 2a7c61cd8e

scarletdragon3016

I want to know how you're doing. Are you okay? I wanted to check in on you, because it seems like life has a storm in it for you. Do you want to talk, or...?

If not, I completely understand. I'm probably sticking into your business, like I usually do, and I sincerely apologize for doing so. Anyways, just remember every storm in life is followed by a rainbow, so keep waiting for that rainbow, okay? I know you even have the power to make the rainbow yourself! :D

Anyways, have a great day and a great rest of the [insert any period of time here]! :) You have friends and we all do care for you, no matter what it might seem like sometimes.

Your friend,

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,931

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Thumbnail avatar 6bb9e5ec0c

fogwolf385

Thanks. I'm doing alright, i guess. I'm still in a lot of pain that just won't go away. I can't let go of anything, and everything i do is just not right anymore. i'm getting angry at people though (not you or people on the SAMB). I really, really dont want to be angry though, my anger is just too strong for me. 

Rainbows are hard to make,but i hope one will shine through sometime soon.

-Fogs

• Posted at:

Foggy

"Ever get that feeling that you're, like, tired?"

Also hi.

Mildly problematic.

Thumbnail avatar 2a7c61cd8e

scarletdragon3016

That's good. If you ever want to talk, you can always summon me. You have really great friends who are there/here for you. :)

If you are finding that you aren't enjoying doing the things you used to like, maybe find something new to do? Maybe you'll find new hobbies as well. Just know that if people are making fun of you, they're the ones who need serious help. Don't let them get you angry, and get appropriate help if you need to :). Maybe...redirect your emotions into other things? Tasks? Hobbies? Maybe then you won't find yourself as angry any more. I get it, people can be jerks sometimes, but there are always nice people around. :)

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,931

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos