Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

this is formatted for mobile and I apologize in advance

Welcome! As a gift to you, please enjoy this wall of text!

—————————— ⋆✩⋆ ——————————

You are a cat living in one of the four Clans:

≻ThunderClan, known for their bravery, loyalty, and skill in close-quarters combat. 

≻ ShadowClan, known for their stealth, hunting skills, and prowess in battle. 

≻WindClan, known for their speed, knowledge of Twolegs, and strategic thinking. 

≻RiverClan, known for their ability to swim, diplomacy, and strength. 

You have lived a mostly normal life and while you may not be a prominent member of your Clan, you are well-liked and have few enemies. The only thing that really sets you apart from your Clanmates is that you have an uncommon, unnatural physical trait; whether it’s brightly colored eyes, strange markings, or an unusual pelt color, something about you isn’t inherently normal. It does little to affect your life in your Clan and is simply a quirk that you possess, nothing more. 

However, things are changing for you. You have suddenly and quickly developed strange abilities. While you may have thought it was simply your eyes playing tricks, or a bad bit of prey you ate that caused you to hallucinate, there is no doubt about it: you have power. 

Try as you might to keep it under wraps, your secret eventually gets out. For one reason or another, you have been forced to leave your territory, the place you have called home since birth, and strike out on your own. 

But you are not alone in your power, and as you leave your Clanmates behind, something sinister is stirring. . .

Hello all! For those of you that don’t know me, I am Ishmael, and this is my second time hosting an RP on the SAMB. I’m really very excited to share this with all of you, and I hope that you’re just as excited to join it. 

First thing’s first, this is a semi-limited RP. This means that I will let people join for a certain amount of time or until I have a good amount of people, and after that I will close submissions. I will probably cap this at 9 separate people, and I will not go any further than 12. This is to ensure that we have enough people to keep this going, but not so much that we get lost in the nuances of character development. 

Next, I have some rules and guidelines:

≻I reserve the right to deny your form. This does not mean that you cannot RP! If I do reject your form, I’ll do my best to give you pointers on what you need to fix. 

≻One of the main reasons that I will deny your form will be lack of detail. You don’t have to describe your character down to the whisker, but something a little deeper than “brown fur, black stripes and green eyes” would be appreciated. This goes for personality and description of your character’s power. 

≻Powerplaying and OP characters are not welcome here. Hopefully I can help make sure that your abilities are balanced when I look through your form so that we won’t have issues in RP, but controlling another person’s character is a big no-no. If I see it, I will let you know that you need to back off a little. 

Just so we’re clear, an example of powerplaying would be someone controlling your character, such as not giving them a chance to dodge or react. 

“Mountaindew ran into Dustheart and slammed him off of the tree branch, causing him to fall to the ground and die.”

Vs.

“Mountaindew ran into Dustheart in an attempt to dislodge him from the tree branch.”

≻Be rude to the character, not the person. If you have personal issues with someone, take it outside of the roleplay. 

≻I will accept LGBTQ+ characters, however shipping will not be the main focus of this roleplay. You are welcome to ship your characters, but if it starts taking over the plot I will ask you to tone it down. 

≻If you’re reading this, put your character’s favorite prey in Anything Else. 

≻I would really prefer if you RP in third person(He/Him/His//She/Her/Hers//Your character’s name) and in past tense. It isn’t a requirement, but I think it helps keeps things organized. If you are RPing in first person(I/Me/My), please put the name of your character at the top your POV every time you post so everyone else knows who you are. 

≻Please even out the genders to the best of your ability. It’s okay if we’re a little uneven, but I want things to be pretty equal. 

≻You are only allowed one main character, but if you need “throwaway” characters (cats you will only use once or for a short time), you can use them as well and do not need to create a form for them. 

≻Saves will last roughly five days. 

≻Please delete all parentheses in the form.

≻I reserve the right to add, edit, or remove rules as I see fit. 

Form

》Name:

》Gender:

》Age:

》Sexuality:

》Clan:

》Rank:

》Personality: (Positive and negative traits)

.:Appearance:.

》Breed:

》 Body Structure:

》 Height: (average, small, tall, ect)

》Pelt Color:

》Markings:

》Eye Color:

》Scars/Injuries:

.:Stats.:.

(These should tie in to your cat’s personality)

》Battling /10

》Hunting /10

》Agility /10

》Stamina /10

》Defense /10

》Loyalty /10

》Trust /10

》Climbing /10

》Fishing /10

》Leadership /10

》Faith /10

.:Other:.

》Power: (This can be something along control of an element, or just a heightened sense or ability. Don’t be afraid to ask if you have an idea!)

》Reason For Leaving Clan: (This should tie in with their power. For instance, if your character were to control fire, maybe they accidentally filled the warrior’s den with smoke while everyone was asleep, causing a Clanmate to suffocate. Or they were so afraid of hurting someone, they ran away. Be creative!)

》Theme Song:

》Likes:

》Dislikes:

》Strengths:

》Weaknesses:

》Anything Else?:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

Twitch their toes to black mambo

crowsoul50

I also forgot to mention, please keep the Clans you chooses relatively even as well. I’m allowing multiple cats per Clan, but no more than three. 

I will have my form out soon!

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

Save a ShadowClan spot please.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

JLOPPSX

crowsoul50

Saved. 

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

Save a Thunder Clan cat

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

ROMIONE AND TYSELLA FOREVER!

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Save a RiverClan spot, please. 

• Posted at:

MƛƦƖƛӇ/MƛƦƖ

^^ı ʍɐnʇ ʇo ɔonʇɹıbnʇǝ ʇo ʇɥǝ ɔɥɐos^^

[[ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴇʟғ ɪs ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs]]

*₴Ø₥Ɇ₮ł₥Ɇ₴ ł JɄ₴₮ ₩₳₦₮ ₮Ø Đł₴₳₱₱Ɇ₳Ɽ*

#DidymusTwins

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

If you didn't translate my save over, then save a RC male.  Also, I'm confused about some stuff:

Faith: Is that how much he believes in star clan?

Loyalty: Is this how loyal he is to other people, or how loyal people are to him?

Trust: What's the deal with this category?

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Rper}

God of Magic, Kylios, and Neutrality

Im a magic user

Prince Fall of the Autumn Kingdom

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

》Name: Willowshade

》Gender: Female 

》Age: 18 moons (been warrior for 6 moons)

》Sexuality: Heterosexual 

》Clan: ShadowClan

》Rank: Warrior

》Personality: Willowshade is very enthusiastic and energetic, but tends to be easily distractable. She will dive into things headfirst, and can be reckless and headstrong at times, but she is loyal, ambitious, and a good fighter. She is very amiable, and it takes a lot to get her to hate you, but if you to manage it, she will hold a grudge for a very long time. She can be sarcastic, but tries to be helpful and keep others from fighting.

》Breed: Willowshade is a Domestic Longhair, so she is a long-haired cat mutt, basically.

》 Body Structure: Willowshade is tall and lanky, with long legs and tail, and her body is lean and willowy.

》 Height: Tall

》Pelt Color: solid medium gray

》Markings: vine-and-leaf-shaped dark gray markings, gray paws and ear tips.

》Eye Color: leaf green

》Scars/Injuries: One scar across the bridge of her nose.

》Battling: 8/10

》Hunting: 810

》Agility: 7/10

》Stamina: 5/10

》Defense: 5/10

》Loyalty: 10/10

》Trust: 910

》Climbing: 7/10

》Fishing: 7/10

》Leadership: 4/10

》Faith: 9/10

》Power: Can control plants and make them grow to some extent. Can also teleport from plant to plant, within a limited range, and this drains her quite a lot.

》Reason For Leaving Clan:  Accidentally scattered every plant in the medicine den around the territory, it took the medicine cats days to find them all. When she got nervous or agitated, she tended to accidentally teleport things, or other cats, or grow random vines around her. Eventually she left because she didn’t want to accidentally hurt someone, and she wanted to learn how to control her power.

》Theme Song: Ain’t it Fun by Paramore

》Likes: plants, sparrows, her clanmates, bad jokes, shipping 

》Dislikes: annoying cats, stupid questions, toads, pouncing and landing in streams by accident

》Strengths: loyal, good fighter, intelligent, willing to give others the benefit of the doubt

》Weaknesses: can’t let go of grudges even when it’s really important, distractable, head in the clouds

》Anything Else?: Sparrows

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

I’m festive now I guess

✦Toffee’s Still a Walnut✦

FADE✦SQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

Don we now our gay apparel 

Fa la la fa la la la la la

OKAY FINE I’M AN ALMOND

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Cool coo, it came out well :ok_hand:

Don't have time to join but I wish ya good luck :D

• Posted at:

Specter 

They/them ▬ Vocaloid stan   Roleplayer

So come now children,

answer to your calling!

Dreams are weapons

and I'm telling you

to take a stand.

Get ready cause

this is no man's land.

♫♪Children Record♪♫

crowsoul50

@Everyone all saved and accepted

@Saber Faith is to StarClan, Loyalty is to other people or ideas, and Trust is how willing they are to believe others.

I probably should have clarified those a bit more, I'm sorry!
If you all have questions about those I'd be happy to answer them.

Here are all the saves. ShadowClan is full!

ThunderClan:
•Thunder

ShadowClan:
•Jade "Willowshade"
•Emonomancy(is that your name¿)
•Rebel

WindClan:
•Dipper

RiverClan:
•Saber
•Mari

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

crowsoul50

Ahhhh thancc you Specter

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

Yep.

• Posted at:

||Emonomancy Diamond||She/Her||  

/||\See it all, don't you?/||\  

/||\Hold on, my friend./||\  

/||\Pansexual/||\

Thumbnail avatar 275ff6f1a2

cyclonecandy39

Save thunderclan.

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

crowsoul50

ThunderClan:
•Thunder

•Fiona

ShadowClan:
•Jade "Willowshade"
•Emonomancy(is that your name¿)
•Rebel

WindClan:
•Dipper

RiverClan:
•Saber
•Mari

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

》Name: Mistwhisper 

》Age: 15 moons

》Sexuality: Straight

》Clan: ThunderClan

》Personality: Mistwhisper is a trickster. She was a Warrior, but her duties mostly involved scouting, due to her stealth. She is a cheerful cat, though, and always happy to help the members of the clan, especially the medicine cat, who she was originally going to replace before she was known to be a fighter. She tries to look at things optimistically. She is very stubborn, though; once she’s made up her mind there’s no changing it. 

》Breed: Norwegian forest cat

》 Body Structure: Mistwhisper is a tiny cat, she still looks like an apprentice. Her tail is very long, though. 

》Height: Small

》Pelt Color: White, gray, and silver

》Markings: A few gray stripes

》Eye Color: Yellow

》Scars/Injuries: Missing a small bit of left ear

》Battling 7/10

》Hunting 7/10

》Agility 8/10

》Stamina 8/10

》Defense 6/10

》Loyalty 9/10

》Trust 5/10

》Climbing 8/10

》Fishing 3/10

》Leadership 3/10

》Faith 5/10

》Power: Manipulation of water? 

》Reason For Leaving Clan: She left when two apprentices drowned, worried that she would be blamed if anyone discovered. 

》Theme Song: Something Wild by Lindsey Stirling 

》Likes: Water, being free, hunting, fighting (her enemies)

》Dislikes: Fire, being shouted at, unfairness, spiders

》Strengths: Stealth, water, healing

》Weaknesses: Fire, stubborn, impatient

》Anything Else?: Not really

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

crowsoul50

@Thunder how much water can she manipulate, and did she drown the apprentices herself?

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

crowsoul50

》Name: Smokecloud, But goes by Smoke

》Gender: Tom

》Age: 40 moons

》Sexuality: Bisexual 

》Clan: Formerly WindClan 

》Rank: Former deputy

》Personality: Smoke is a strong mediator. He is interested in both sides of the story, and as such he is capable of being impartial when he needs to be. He has a strong sense of justice and wants to do what’s right. However, if something doesn’t line up with his beliefs and personal law, he has a hard time adjusting to it. He is fiercely loyal to friends and family, some would say too much so. He has a bit of a hero complex and as such he may rush into things without thinking if he believes that it will make him look good or that he’ll save the day. 

》Breed: Japanese Bobtail

》 Body Structure: Lean and athletic

》 Height: Medium size

》Pelt Color: Pure black

》Markings: He has white spots on his fur that only really show when he’s fluffed up. The stump of his tail is also white. 

》Eye Color: Luminous yellow

》Scars/Injuries: A scar across his chest with several smaller ones surrounding it from a run in with a tree branch as an apprentice. 

》Battling 5/10

》Hunting 8/10

》Agility 9/10

》Stamina 9/10

》Defense 5/10

》Loyalty 10/10

》Trust 7/10

》Climbing 4/10

》Fishing 2/10

》Leadership 8/10

》Faith 7/10

》Power: He has visions, quite like a medicine cat, but they’re not all from StarClan. They’re more like premonitions and warnings, feelings that he gets rather than direct messages from StarClan. 

》Reason For Leaving Clan: He had a vision of something terrible happening to WindClan. He tried to warn the medicine cat, who dismissed it as a recurring nightmare. Smoke decided to go to the Moonstone by himself and ask StarClan. That same night, a gang of rogues infiltrated WindClan camp and killed several cats, including kits, and made the leader lose a life. The medicine cat accused Smoke of being cohorts with the rogues. Because he was absent at the time of the attack. Ashamed for not being there when his clan needed him solely because he wanted to fulfill his own needs, Smoke left the clan. His departure was interpreted as him leaving to join the rogues, and he was declared banished from WindClan. 

》Theme Song: Fate Of The Stars by Tally Hall

》Likes: Night, running, helping others, sunsets and sunrises, bird feathers, stars

》Dislikes: Loud noises, people not listening to him/being ignored, tight spaces, fish, being surprised

》Strengths: Speech, Leadership, Hunting, Speed

》Weaknesses: Fishing, Climbing Trees, Prolonged Combat

》Anything Else?: This is my rp, I know what to put here :) He was also banished a few seasons before everyone else and has been living on his own in Twolegplace ever since. 

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Save Riverclan!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

She can control a pretty large amount, and what I think probably happened was they fell into the river and she tried to save them, but she didn’t have enough control. 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

》Name: Silverdust

》Gender: Male

》Age: 18 moons (or whatever you think is best)

》Sexuality: Pansexual

》Clan: Windclan

》Rank: Young Warrior/Loner

》Personality: A bit of a rebel, Silverdust enjoys playing around and the adrenaline feeling of running. He sometimes makes a warrior of another clan angry, just because he can, and enjoys the chase. He gets easily distracted unless intently focused, and finds incredible interest in the stars. Silverdust has had a rough past, and didn't hardly make friends. He finds amusement in manipulation, and his excuses for such are similar to "I just get so bored and I need something exciting to do". He doesn't look like it, but likes romance and teasing about such. He's learned to get around in his surroundings, like pretend to be hurt so that the Twolegs will feed him, or learning to hide in the shadows. He can be easily irritated, and doesn't know how to react to love (Meaning like, someone showing friendliness towards him, depending.) He's learned to leave others before they leave you, to keep the pain minimal. He's also still young, so he sometimes doesn't see the importance of, say, the four clan gatherings. He is also scared of thunder and lightning, but loves rain.

》Breed: American Curl, basically a kinda-fluffy cat with weirdly shaped ears

》 Body Structure: Smaller, slim yet lean

》 Height: About average, just smaller than medium

》Pelt Color: White, black and gray, 

》Markings: kind of has the pattern of a tiger, but not quite. White stomach, black and gray markings around the eyes. Since he's got a darker white color (Not brightly white) he kinda blends in if it snows, or in the shadows with the dark marks.

》Eye Color: Piercing Emerald eyes that seem to glow in the dark

》Scars/Injuries: A scar across his left ear since he was little, scars all over his paws for various reasons like climbing trees or cutting his paws on rocks or such.

》Battling 6/10

》Hunting 9/10

》Agility 10/10

》Stamina 8/10

》Defense 7/10

》Loyalty 4/10

》Trust 5/10

》Climbing 9/10

》Fishing 7/10

》Leadership 6/10

》Faith 6ish/10

》Power: Able to kind of warp shadows and blend into them, like if he's trying to hide from something but doesn't fit behind a tree he can warp the shadow around him? He tends to be out at night so idk

》Reason For Leaving Clan: When he was newborn in Windclan, his dad kept trying to "toughen him up", but his mom was fiercely protective of him. When his mom would go out hunting or something, his dad would basically attack him, hence the scars on his ears. He was always scared of being alone, since the clan passed around rumors that he was a broken cat (Like, mentally and couldn't do anything useful. Basically useless) The only ones protecting him from being thrown out was his mom, and the leader. One night he and his mom was sleeping in their den, while the dad was out late. He came back to find the mother suffocated, and immediately blamed the kit. Silverdust was devestated, believing he also killed his mom (The shadow power accidentally wrapped around the mom and basically caused her to stop breathing while she was asleep.) The entire clan voted to throw him out, yet the leader had a heart for the kid, so Silverdust was taken to a twoleg house to have a good life. The next night Silverdust ran away, after accidentally almost suffocating the kittypet's few litter kits. He decided it would be better to stay away from people, and out in the open forest where he could run free.

》Theme Song: Let's go with Devil Town by Cavetown

》Likes: Running free, the stars, making cats mad, playing around, listening to the birds sing and just the relaxing sound and smell of nature

》Dislikes: Being dependent, Being forced to do something he doesn't want to, Being ignored, Getting hurt, People talking about his past

》Strengths: Blending in, Agility, independent, Speed/kinda

》Weaknesses: His untrustingness towards others, Scared of lightning/thunder, His soft spot for super small kits (feeling guilty that they might have the same past as him), his longing of a possible bonding/romance

》Anything Else?: Mice or whatever he can catch

• Posted at:

ᴅᴀᴄɪᴇɴ "ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇʀ" ǫᴜɪʟʟ ᴘɪɴᴇs

& ʙɪʟʟ ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ

тнє αєѕтнєтι¢ тяαѕн  

Signature under construction, please hold

arrowartemis53

》Name: Moonlight

》Age: around 19 moons or so

》Sexuality: pan

》Clan: ShadowClan?

》Personality: Moonlight is usually quiet and keeps to herself. She has some trusting issues and tends to seem tense all the time, which she probably isn't. She likes to listen and is very attentive. If she feels like she has too though, she can be very persuasive at times and will speak her mind and or her opinion on something. Though she doesn't seem like the kind of cat who would love a bit of adventure, she yearns for it. Moonlight can come across rude or withdrawn when talking too her at first, but once you get to know her you can tell she's actually nice and wants to talk to you. There are times, however, when she can become very //heated// and she may or may not say whatever comes to her mind first. This usually doesn't happen though...usually.

》Breed: Maine Coon

》 Body Structure: she's very lean but also somewhat big as well. (If you look up what a Maine Coon is then..it'll make sense I hope) she very long and slick looking. Her tail is medium size but kind of fluffy.

》 Height: Medium

》Pelt Color: Solid Black

》Markings: her tail area fades into a darkish gray along with all but her front left paw and her muzzle as well. Her pelt has little flecks of dark gray around it as well, mostly on her belly and throat area.

》Eye Color: light blue, almost a pale gray kind of, with a darker faded blue on the outer rim.
》Scars/Injuries: she has a jagged scar across her muzzle and her left ear is nicked.

》Battling 7.5/10
》Hunting 9/10
》Agility 8/10
》Stamina 9/10
》Defense 8.5/10
》Loyalty 9/10
》Trust 6/10
》Climbing 8/10
》Fishing 6/10
》Leadership 7/10
》Faith 6.5/10

》Power: Moonlight can sense emotion and manipulate it as well. She can also do a very light illusion manipulation but this is very draining and she can only do it for a moment or two.

》Reason For Leaving Clan: Her clan started to suspect something was up with her when little illusions of mice and twolegs started appearing around camp. They didnt know they were illusions, but they did know she had something to do with it. Because of this, she was scared that they might find out about her so she left in the middle of night and is currently roaming the woods, being a loner.

》Theme Song: Blood//Water by Grandson

》Likes: she likes the night, water, swimming, quiet places, the rush of adventure, being active,

》Dislikes: the heat, heights, snobby cats, prickly bushes, twolegs.

》Strengths: she can hunt very well and climb. She's very stealthy and quiet when need be, she can be very persuasive and is very watchful

》Weaknesses: fire, being up high, swimming, she can't fight as well as she'd like.

》Anything Else? if she can get her paws on it, vole.

Ah also, I had no idea what to do with my power. For some odd reason I like the description of my cat to be intertwined with his/her power. So if this is too OP then ill just make a new cat with Fire power or manipulation or something of that sort.

Also I was wondering if I could change Moonlight to ShadowClan instead. Sorry for being a pain.

• Posted at:

MƛƦƖƛӇ/MƛƦƖ

#DidymusTwins

Sorry, Moonlight, look at the spot list.

》Name: Fadingdawn.

》Gender: Female.

》Age: 45 moons.

》Sexuality: Pansexual.

》Clan: Shadowclan.

》Rank: Warrior.

》Personality: Fadingdawn usually stays in the trees, climbing and leaping from tree to tree.  Fadingdawn has little faith or belief in Starclan, she doesn't believe they are watching over her or anyone, she only believes it's there just for the dead who are good cats. Fadingdawn doesn't trust other cats very well, and it's very hard to make her loyal to anyone. Fadingdawn has an anger issue,

》Breed: Fadingdawn is a Norwegian Forest cat.

》 Body Structure: Fadingdawn is quite muscular and sturdy, her legs are long, she's quite large, as her breed usually is, her tail is long and fluffy.

》 Height: Tall.

》Pelt Color: Black.

》Markings: Stripes and spots of grey, white paws and a white tail tip.

》Eye Color: a very bright, unusual green.

》Scars/Injuries: She has a scar on her side, a long claw mark. 

》Battling 10/10

》Hunting 9/10

》Agility 6/10

》Stamina 5/10

》Defense 8/10

》Loyalty 3/10

》Trust 2/10

》Climbing 9/10

》Fishing 4/10

》Leadership 3/10

》Faith 2/10

》Power: She can disappear into a cloud of mist, but this always causes a lot of pain for her, so she can't sleep.

》Reason For Leaving Clan: She was training her apprentice one day, when suddenly she collapsed out of exhaustion, her apprentice had screamed and ran to get a medicine cat, but Fadingdawn was gone when they got there, though. She had left because she didn't want anyone worrying, so she had disappear from their live, like a shadow.

》Theme Song: To My Parents ~ Anna Clendening, Little Girl ~ Faith Marie, Who Are You? ~ SVRCINA, Shadow ~ it's different (feat. Miss Mary), I'll Sleep When I'm Dead ~ Set It Off, Hide and Seek ~ Steve Void & BEAUZ ft. Carly Paige, Zig Zag ~ Clarx

》Likes: She likes practicing and training.

》Dislikes: When people look at her like they're going to flirt or they're talking about her.

》Strengths: She can control her power very well. She's good at hunting and fighting.

》Weaknesses: She sometimes won't be able to run or stand because she's so exhausted, sometimes she might become sick due to her inability to sleep, but her being sick is very rare. She can sometimes scream out of pain she feels.

》Anything Else?:

• Posted at:

/||\Pansexual/||\

Loof, I'm not a mod, but still.

It cut Fadingdawn's personality.

Fadingdawn usually stays in the trees, climbing and leaping from tree to tree. Fadingdawn has little faith or belief in Starclan, she doesn't believe they are watching over her or anyone, she only believes it's there just for the dead who are good cats. Fadingdawn doesn't trust other cats very well, and it's very hard to make her loyal to anyone. Fadingdawn has an anger issue, but it's easy for her to control it by trying to at least sleep for a minute, but that's impossible, so she has to stay awake, but not standing.

• Posted at:

/||\Pansexual/||\

Personality post isn't coming through.

So:

(Might Repost)

Fadingdawn usually stays in the trees, climbing and leaping from tree to tree. Fadingdawn has little faith or belief in Starclan, she doesn't believe they are watching over her or anyone, she only believes it's there just for the dead who are good cats. Fadingdawn doesn't trust other cats very well, and it's very hard to make her loyal to anyone. Fadingdawn has an anger issue, but she can control it (not putting down the mumbo jumbo, cause I know this will repost [kind of])

• Posted at:

/||\Pansexual/||\

crowsoul50

@all accepted we have a lot of black cats lol

@Mari ShadowClan is full, sorry!

RiverClan is now full as well!

Ishmael “Smokecloud”

ThunderClan:
•Thunder “Mistwhisper”

•Fiona

ShadowClan:
•Jade "Willowshade"
•Emonomancy “Fadingdawn”
•Rebel

WindClan:
•Dipper “Silverdust”

RiverClan:
•Saber
•Mari

•Lavender

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

》Name: AppleWing

》Age: 17 Moons

》Sexuality: Straight

》Clan: Thunder Clan

》Personality: Extroverted but sort of weird, clumsy, and often feels out of place. She’s open-minded and friendly but impulsive and conscious about how others view her. Her level of confidence is low and so is her belief that she can do anything without slipping up. She likes to brighten things with a “funny” pun or dad joke every once in a while and is easily annoyed and made angry.  She’s more of a follower than a leader and would rather sit on the sidelines when not needed. She’s very oblivious, awkward but compassionate and loyal towards others, though sees herself to be more of a coward then a decent cat. It’s possible that she can be brave, she just needs some courage to see it for herself. 

》Breed: A domestic short-hair Tortoiseshell. 

》 Body Structure: Long legs, Lean Torso, Short-ish ears, Square face, Short Fur and a long tail. 

》 Height: About average height, though she’s in the middle of short and tall.

》Pelt Color: Cream, Orange, White, And Black. 

》Markings: Orange and Black splotches with a white underbelly, cream ears and a few black and white markings around her muzzle. 

》Eye Color: Bright amber eyes.

》Scars/Injuries: A healing scar above her left eye and a couple of scabs hidden amongst her fur. 

》Battling 5/10

》Hunting 9/10

》Agility 8/10

》Stamina 10/10

》Defense 5/10

》Loyalty 8/10

》Trust 7/10

》Climbing 4/10

》Fishing 7/10

》Leadership 3/10

》Faith 5 and a half/10

》Power: The Ability to run so fast that she seems physically invisible, though she does have her limits. 

》Reason For Leaving Clan: Ever since Applewing was born, she was always seen as the weakest link of her clan and the runt of her litter. Her lack of self-esteem always held her back during apprentice trainings and cats her age often teased her about it. To other clanmates, she was a lame excuse for a warrior and doubted her abilities. She wasn’t the best at combat and was considered weak amongst most. During a night patrol, her party was sent out to check the boarder until they came across two hostile badgers that they ended up fighting. It eventually came to the point where one of her clanmates got killed by a powerful blow from a badgers paw to the head, while the other was too wounded to fight. Horrified, Applewing ran away with the guilt that she could’ve done something to save them both. 

》Theme Song: Jonas Blue - Rise (Lyrics) ft. Jack & Jack (This song ‘cause I can’t find anything else~)

》Likes: Making puns and jokes, Cheering people up, Making others laugh. 

》Dislikes: Being told she can’t do anything even if she agrees, water, and arrogance.

》Strengths: She’s excellent at hunting and has a ridiculous amount of stamina.

》Weaknesses: A bit too trusting, Physical Combat, Sometimes oblivious to the things surrounding her. 

》Anything Else?: No. But this took a very, very, very, very, long time. 

//I’m praying that this form is a step-up from what I usually write. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

lavenderdawn69

@Toffee:Hi! Would you like to join my most recent RP, Fairytale Adventures? It's about four toys that are enchanted by a large magic book to come to life. After they do, the book flies them to Simsala, the land where fairytale characters live, and then the toys help fairytale characters while they're in their adventures(like helping Cinderella get ready for the ball or helping the prince from Sleeping Beauty vanquish the evil fairy.).

I'm sorry if this seems like advertising, but I'm kind of getting desperate. I really want one person to join so this RP can start. You don't have to join if you don't want to, though.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

lavenderdawn69

@Toffee:Nevermind.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

》Name:Violetiris(The first part of his name came from his glowing violet eyes.)

》Gender:Male

》Age:19 moons

》Sexuality:Straight

》Clan:Riverclan

》Rank:Warrior

》Personality:Violetiris is energetic and very active. He loves running around and experiencing adrenaline. He's outgoing and cheery, and always tries to think on the positive side of a situation. He enjoys a good laugh and likes to encourage others, liking when he sees their spirits lifted. He likes to see others smile, and doesn't like it when they're sad.

He's affectionate and loves a good pet or cuddle. He's trusting and friendly, though is also naive and impulsive. He loves dangerous situations due to the adrenaline they give him, and can be restless and impatient during peace time. Still, he usually distracts himself in peace time by talking to other cats.

He hates being ignored and fears being permanently alone, so when he sees another cat, he immediately wants to talk to them. He loves to play in any body of water and is very playful. He can also be silly when he wants to cheer up someone.

He is very loyal and loving to whoever he calls a friend. He is an excellent hunter and jumper.

》Breed:Kurilian Bobtail

》 Body Structure:stocky, long hind legs

》 Height: tall

》Pelt Color:orangish brown

》Markings:He has light blue markings that look like this:( ). They're near his eyes.

》Eye Color:glowing violet

》Scars/Injuries:one already healed one on one of his front legs, one on one of his hind legs

》Battling: 6/10

》Hunting: 8/10

》Agility: 10/10

》Stamina: 10/10

》Defense: 7/10

》Loyalty: 8/10

》Trust: 10/10

》Climbing: 9/10

》Fishing: 9/10

》Leadership: 3/10

》Faith: 1/10(He doesn't think Star Clan exists, to be honest.)

》Power:Teleporting. His eyes flash light blue before he teleports, and then he's gone.

》Reason For Leaving Clan:During a battle gone horribly wrong, Violetiris, in horror of what he was seeing, involuntarily teleported away from the battle field. His clan thought he ran away and banished him from disloyalty to his clan and cowardice(Do clans do that? I've only read a few pages of the very first Warriors book, so forgive me if they don't do that.).

To this day, Violetiris still has nightmares about the battle. He suppresses those memories during the day, so he has the same personality as he did before the battle. However, in the night, you can hear him whimpering sometimes.

》Theme Song:-shrugs- Don't know.

》Likes:making cats smile, lifting cats' spirits, laughing, jokes, his friends, smiling(he smiles a lot), running around, experiencing adrenaline, encouraging others, seeing cats smile, other cats, talking to other cats, a good pet, a good cuddle, playing in any body of water, playing in general, being silly, dangerous situations, being social, swimming, hunting

》Dislikes:being ignored, being alone, waiting for something, when nothing's happening, his nightmares, seeing others sad, making others sad, being still for a long period of time, having nothing to do

》Strengths:social, active, energetic, friendly, trusting, loving and loyal to friends, cheery, excellent hunter and jumper, outgoing, optimistic

》Weaknesses:naive, impulsive, can be restless and impulsive during peace time, fears being permanently alone

》Anything Else?:fish

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

frostlynx454

Im almost done with my form

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Rper}

Im a magic user

arrowartemis53

@Forum Dad - oh okay, sorry about that I wasn't paying attention. I guess I'll stick with RiverClan then :3 Ah also - just making sure - the power(s) I picked for her, are they..acceptable? 

• Posted at:

MƛƦƖƛӇ/MƛƦƖ

#DidymusTwins

crowsoul50

Yeah you’re good Mari

Ishmael “Smokecloud”

ThunderClan:
•Thunder “Mistwhisper”

•Fiona

•Toffee “Applewing”

ShadowClan:
•Jade "Willowshade"
•Emonomancy “Fadingdawn”
•Rebel

WindClan:
•Dipper “Silverdust”

RiverClan:
•Saber
•Mari

•Lavender “Violetiris”

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

frostlynx454

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I accidentally deleted my form!  Could you resave my spot?

• Posted at:

Saber

{He/Him/Rper}

Im a magic user

crowsoul50

Yeah you’ve still got like four days to do it, but if it takes you a little longer than that, don’t worry about it 

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

crowsoul50

Bump

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

Thumbnail avatar 671217a0a3

horsedragon1273

》Name: Ebonyspirit

》Age: 40 moons

》Sexuality: Bisexual

》Clan: ShadowClan

》Rank: Deputy

》Personality: Ebonyspirit is not a trusting individual in pretty much anything. She is also somewhat reckless, and telling her to not do something would likely end up with her doing it. She is pretty opinionated, and almost always sticks with her ideas and beliefs, even if it isn’t the best one. She won’t hesitate to argue out certain points, but she also does care about the bigger picture. While she isn’t the most trusting and is very opinionated, she is able to work with others to get things accomplished. She has a decent sense of humor, as well as a sarcastic streak. She doesn’t like to be wrong and will often obsess over her mistakes, not wanting to make it again. She isn’t against bending or breaking rules, though it is not her first choice. She has a tendency to obsess over small details, and in the process will neglect herself. She also typically states things as they are, and not necessarily how someone would want to hear it.

》Breed: Singapura

》 Body Structure: Lithe and agile

》 Height: Ebonyspirit is small.

》Pelt Color: Sepia agouti; a ticked tabby, dark brown ticking on a warm ivory background

》Markings: She has a tabby marking pattern, mentioned above.

》Eye Color: The left is a light green, and the right is a warm hazel

》Scars/Injuries: A thin diagonal scar with \ format on her left cheek, and one with / format on her right cheek. She also has a jagged scar running down from her left shoulder to about halfway down the front of her left leg.

》Battling 8/10

》Hunting 6.5/10

》Agility 10/10

》Stamina 7/10

》Defense 4/10

》Loyalty 5/10

》Trust 3.5/10

》Climbing 7/10

》Fishing 1/10

》Leadership 7.5/10

》Faith 4/10

》Power: Ebonyspirit is able to manipulate and bend light. She can either manipulate it for there to be an abundance or for it to be extremely dark. She can also bend it around herself or objects to render herself or the object invisible. It is difficult for her to do large things, however.

》Reason For Leaving Clan: Ebonyspirit unintentionally created a dark bubble around the camp, essentially making it seen like the sun hadn’t risen. This meant that no one ventured out, and when she finally fixed it, she made it too bright, which caused some cats to go blind. After this, she wanted to ensure that nothing else that happened to the Clan would be her fault, so she decided the best course of action would be to leave, which she did.

》Theme Song: Song of the Spirit by Karl Jenkins, Oh It’s You by Pascal Michael Stiefel

》Likes: Darkness, running, night, small spaces, enclosed spaces, giving orders, being in control (or at least feeling like she is)

》Dislikes: Being told what to do, mistakes, not being involved, open fields

》Strengths: Slipping around opponents in combat, runnning, agility stuff, leading, climbing trees

》Weaknesses: Certain types of combat, trust, forthcoming words, fishing, physical defense, swimming

》Anything Else?: None.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

There never waֆ a ǝɔoɥɔ

Why so silent, good Messieurs?

Did you think that I had left you for good?

One day I was walking and I found this big log

...Yes, I'm hiding in a crate. Tickets are expensive.

DCI.

7-8-14||S.O.S.||Knock

JLOPPSX

Oof.

• Posted at:

/||\Pansexual/||\

crowsoul50

Accepted. 

Ishmael “Smokecloud”

ThunderClan:
•Thunder “Mistwhisper”

•Fiona

•Toffee “Applewing”

ShadowClan:
•Jade "Willowshade"
•Emonomancy “Fadingdawn”
•Rebel “Ebonyspirit”

WindClan:
•Dipper “Silverdust”

RiverClan:
•Saber
•Mari “Moonlight”

•Lavender “Violetiris”

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

Thumbnail avatar 0f212af0ba

werewolfwolf6159

Save Riverclan

• Posted at:

Amathys

She/Her

Shapeshifter

The anime warrior/mage

Pokemon

Warrior cats! 

Cainines VS. Felines 

If there ever was an Icewing,Seawing,Rainwing,Nightwing hybrid, that would be me

Anybody care about Undertale, FNAF, or Roblox?

crowsoul50

RiverClan is full, sorry! The only open spots are in WindClan, and you’re welcome to take one of those. 

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

Leopards laze each

On plush pillows

Slender capes

Of red and chrome

Paperback dreams

In their deep doze

1 , , 3