Thumbnail avatar 5c56b0aab4

fairydragon1798

I originally posted this on the WoFMB a while back, as a FWRP. I fixed it up a bit, so hopefully this one lives a bit longer.

Well, here's the synopsis!:

You are one of the few lucky people to win a free around-the-world cruise ship ticket!

Whether by finding the winning ticket by pure luck or buying all the raffle tickets in your town, you've packed up, got on a plane to Miami, Florida, where the cruise will set sail, and are now ready to get on.

Once you're on board, mysterious things start happening...

People vanishing mid-conversation, random things floating around even with no one holding them, people randomly crashing into walls, or even crashing into empty air, violent windstorms disappearing as soon as they come, giant waves surging out of nowhere, animals suddenly appearing and then vanishing without a trace... Not to mention some of the crew is acting strangely...

Something is making everyone on the ship get superpowers, and even the crew doesn't know what it is...

And someone in the crew has a secret plot going on, and it is up to you to figure out what it is and who is scheming, before it's too late...

A few rules:

-Follow the MB rules (and these rules)

-Only one power (or two weaker powers) per character

-You can have as many characters as you want, but make sure you can handle them all

-OPness is allowed, to some extent

-No Mary Sues or Gary Stus, please

-Shipping is very allowed and very encouraged

-Put your power in white ink two spaces below your form(s)(if you can't use white ink just put it in Other)

-Just go around doing stuff, if you've done something that causes the powers, I'll tell you :3

-If you joined last time (or know what's going on), please don't tell everyone what causes the powers, thanks :)

-You can decide what the scheme is!

-Have lots of fun! :D

Forms:

Guest:

Name:

*Nickname(s)?:

*Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Power(s):

Power Limits:

*Backstory:

Shippable?:

Other:

Crew member:

Name:

*Nickname(s)?:

*Sexuality:

Job:

Are they helping with/do they know about the scheme?:

Appearance:

Personality:

Power(s):

Power Limits:

*Backstory:

Shippable?:

Other:

The trip is mostly by cruise ship, but might also include other modes of transportation. I'm not a very experienced trip planner, but I've already planned the "rough" path they'll take. Here are the highlights (there will be lots of other stops along the way) (I hope you're good at geography, or at least have a map handy!):

The cruise ship starts off at Miami (Florida, U.S.A.) and then heads to the Bahamas, the Everglades, and New Orleans. From there it starts going around the Gulf, down to Merida and Cancun, Mexico, and back up to Cuba, Jamaica, and Puerto Rico, and around South America, stopping in Sao Paulo and Rio de Jainero, Brazil, and maybe they'll forage into the Amazon. They also visit Buenos Aires, Argentina, and have a few stops in Chile. Then they're off to Pisco, Peru, and from there a long ride (18 hours by car!) to Macchu Picchu. From there they go to Lima, Peru, and up to Ecuador and the Galapagos, then to Columbia and up the coast to Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Guatemala. They visit Mexico (stopping at the Gulf of California to see some whales), the west coast of the U.S. (stopping by at San Diego, Los Angeles, San Fransisco, Portland, and Seattle), and Canada (Victoria and Vancouver), then Alaska (Juneau and Anchorage, and maybe Nome). They cross the Pacific and visit Russia, Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, and Hiroshima), and Korea (Jeju island, Busan, Incheon, and Seoul). The also go to China (Beijing and Shanghai), Tawian, and Hong Kong. Going down into southeast Asia, they visit the Philippines, Vietnam, and Thailand, as well as Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. Then off to Australia (The Great Barrier Reef, Sydney, and Canberra), New Zealand (Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch), and then back to Australia, this time visiting the southern and eastern sides (Adelaide and Perth), and back up to Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India, and- (I've just realized how much this is, I'll just summarize the rest) around Africa, visit several different parts of Europe, cross the Atlantic, and go south down the coast of North America, back to Miami.

Have fun! :D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain." ~Joseph Campbell

Species of the Week: Governor Laffan's FernDiplazuim laffanianum

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

Thumbnail avatar 275ff6f1a2

cyclonecandy39

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

oooooooooooooooooo-save guest plz?

• Posted at:

Arl

lil'Axle/PostWork

(He/Him/Boi)

remember kids:

Wear your seatbelt!

It's not stupid If it works!”-Alec Steele, 2k17

when the spooitomuch

#NKT

Fall in to the gray side...

(Devin, Edwin, Axel, Jayden, Lyra, Bryson, Nurko, Smoke)

fairydragon1798

Oof, I forgot to add the spots.

Guests are unlimited, and for the crew you can be anything from captain to waitress, I'll post the spots right now (a.k.a. in like half an hour because I need to edit it).

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain." ~Joseph Campbell

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

fairydragon1798

@Arl

Saved!

(They're unlimited, though...)

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

fairydragon1798

Here they are! (I'm sending my forms in soonish):

Spots:

Deck Jobs:

Captain:

First Mate:

Staff Captain:

Chief Officer:

Quarter Master:

Safety Officer:

Security Officer:

Deckhands:

Able Seamen (and Seawomen):

Chief Engineer:

Assistant Chief Engineer:

First Assistant Engineer:

Safety Officer:

Bosun:

Carpenter:

Chief Electrician:

Chief Radio Officer:

First Officer:

Motorman:

Oiler:

Plumber:

Entertainment:

Cruise Director:

Assistant Cruise Director:

Lifeguards:

Entertainers (Dancing, Singing, Music, etc.):

Shore Excursion Staff:

Naturalist(s):

Photographer(s):

Port Lecturer(s):

Production Manager:

Youth Counselor(s)/Child Care:

Dance Instructor:

Gentlemen Hosts:

Social Hosts and Hostesses:

Audio Visual Coordinator:

Sound and Light Technician:

Cruise Consultant:

Food:

Cooks:

Bakers:

Waiters/Waitresess: Corina Gyneth Olmos (Me), Open

Other:

Bellmen/Bellwomen:

Laundry Staff:

Cabin Cleaners:

Guests (Unlimited):

Saved by Arl

Saved by me (5 of them... That's going to be a lot of forms...)

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

Thumbnail avatar 70a0d6fb2d

flashphoenix9

Bookmark! Also man i’m so excited they‘re going to the philippines. Pinay akoooooo.

• Posted at:

FLASH

QUEER PRIDE :D

PINOY PRIDE

greetings i am queer and half asian and i love hedgehogs and tacos weee

#remember hurricane

Thumbnail avatar 275ff6f1a2

cyclonecandy39

@Fairydragon: it's Fiona from The Fifteenth Story with a different name :)

Name: Malia 

*Nickname(s)?: Mal, Lia (Lia is very rare)

Age: 11 (might change depending on what the average age is)

*Sexuality: straight

Appearance: she has semi-curly blond hair two inches below her shoulders that she usually wears down, in a ponytail or a make-shift bun. She has changeable eyes that are either described to be 'dull blue' 'coral green' or 'ocean blue.' Her sking is very tan and she has many freckles, in spots it can be burned.

Personality: at first Malia's shy and quiet, afraid to make mistakes in front of everyone. After some time she can get very close with a few people and laugh and talk with them, but still is shy with the rest. But when someone is mean, or just insults her, or when she loses a game (I hate losing) all the shyness goes away and she will scream and stay mad at people for days. She can get very nervous at many different things, even small things.

Power(s): electricty 

Power Limits: She can easily use electricity that's already there but it's hard to conjure it.

*Backstory: um... she's an orphan and found the ticket on the street, much to her surprise

Shippable?: of course!

Other:

Electricty

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save the captain and chief engineer please, as well as two guest spots.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

In a few counts we will move once more

7-8-14

fairydragon1798

@Elia

Accepted!

@Rebel

Saved!

Here's my forms:

Name: Corina Gyneth Olmos

*Nickname(s)?: Cori, Corrie

*Sexuality: Straight

Job: Waitress

Are they helping with/do they know about the scheme?: No, unless she was forced into it or something :3

Appearance: Corina has straight brown hair in a bob, just above shoulder length. Her skin is lightly tanned, and she has kind brown eyes. When she's not wearing the uniform, she prefers to wear gray or black leggings, usually with red or dark blue shirts, though she sometimes wears creamy white leggings with pastel shirts. She usually wears simple black flats. She has a necklace with a thin silver chain and a small pink-and-purple butterfly for special occasions, otherwise she doesn't wear much jewelry.

Personality: Corina is cheerful and optimistic, and tries to be nice to everyone when she first meets them (which helped her get hired), but she'll only tell her closest friends about how she feels. It usually takes her a while to trust people, but once she does she'll always be there for them. However, she can also be very quick to judge people, and has a pretty short temper. Once she gets mad it's really hard to calm her back down again.

Power(s): Stopping time

Power Limits: She can only do it for about what feels like a minute, and only once each day.

*Backstory: She's Mexican but was born in Australia, and that's about all the backstory I have for her :P

Shippable?: Yes, go right ahead!

Other: She speaks Spanish fluently and has a bit of an accent when she talks in English. She's righthanded. This is her PoV color.

Name: Nikole Nora

*Nickname(s)?: She likes to be called Nora or Nola, but you should definitely avoid calling her Nikki

Appearance: Nikole has pale skin and straight shoulder length black hair. She has brown eyes, and a kind of wiry build. She usually wears leggings or shorts in any color, and pastel shirts. Her clothes and arms are usually flecked with some paint.

Personality: Nikole is pretty happy and fun-loving. She can be serious when she needs to, but she's usually kind of laid back. She is very organized, yet artistic at the same time (her painting studio is a small suitcase, and she organized all the paints by color, and the paintbrushes by size). She likes painting and photography, as well as singing and dancing. She rushes a bit too much, and she's kind of nervous and distracted when she's placed in a new situation too quickly, so she might end up tripping and bumping into things more than usual.

Power(s): Controlling wind, and a little bit of water.

Power Limits: She can only make wind with a force of up to 6 on the Beaufort scale (25-31 mph./39-49 km/h.), and she must be very focused. Can only use her power for about 3 minutes, after that she starts to feel really dizzy. She may cause windstorms when she's upset or angry, and the wind around her might pick up if she's feeling nervous. For water, she can only lift a ball about the size of a tennis ball without getting strained. Anything more than that is pretty exhausting.

*Backstory: She lived in Boston (Massachusets, U.S.A.), but then she got an online job and started traveling the world.

Shippable?: Maybe...

Other: Righthanded, this is her PoV color.

Name: Jacqueline Brooks

*Nickname(s)?: Really close friends call her Jackie

Appearance: Jacqueline has jet black hair in long waves that reaches down nearly to her hips. She usually wears it loose or in a braid. Her skin is pretty pale, and when she tries to tan she simply gets sunburned and peels, and after that she looks mostly the same as before. Her eyes are green with a few lines of gray. Jacqueline usually likes to wear black pants or leggings, with shirts in any shade of dark colors other than black, though she prefers either green, blue, or purple. She doesn't really like shiny, glittery or showy clothes, and likes to wear mostly plain shirts with very little decorations. She usually wears black or dark blue tennis shoes, or plain black flats. Her favorite outfit is dark blue blouse with short sleeves and a pair of black leggings made from a material like that of jeans, but a bit softer, and a pair of plain black flats.

Personality: Jacqueline is pretty smart, and isn't afraid to stand up for herself or others. She has a way with words, twisting them, making or spotting loopholes, and using everything you say against you. She uses her sharp tongue and witty words as defense or offense, depending on the situation. However, she also has a short temper, and she tends to judge people quickly. She's also quite stubborn. She likes to analyze a situation before jumping into it, although emergencies are exceptions. She is kind of awkward around people she's just met or doesn't know very well. She loves reading. And reading. And reading some more. Fiction, math, science, novels, sci-fi, fanfictions, fantasy, whatever she can get her hands on. Her favorite color is green. She likes organizing things, too. She has a tendency of getting lost easily and bumping into people when she's somewhere new.

Power(s): Flight

Power Limits: Can only fly up to about 500 feet or so, and since she doesn't have much experience, she might start floating randomly.

*Backstory: She homeschooled, and tried a variety of hobbies (everything from ballet and baking to sculpting and knitting), and always loved traveling. Her dad won the ticket but let her go instead because a)he couldn't stop working for that long and b) Corina is a family friend, so they won't worry as much as they would if she were going completely by herself. She's nervous about this, because it's the longest she's gone away from home so far (she has traveled solo, just not for a (gosh, why did I make the trip so long-) several month-long trip).

Shippable?: Totally! :D

Other: Righthanded, can play the violin pretty well. This is her PoV color.

Name: Antonia Melyssa Scrivener

*Nickname(s)?: Tina, Nia

Appearance: Antonia has fair skin, and thick, curly, jet black hair that reaches to the middle of her back. She dyed a few streaks royal purple. She's a bit thin, and her eyes are a rich chocolate brown. Antonia prefers clothes in darker colors, mostly black leggings and plain long sleeve shirts. She wears black or very dark blue tennis shoes. When she wants to pull her hair back she either ties it in a ponytail or pushes it back with a headband.

Personality: Antonia is very curious, which sometimes gets her in a bit of trouble. She's also fairly calm, even in emergencies, and likes to take charge. She is introverted, but is okay with spending time with people, as long as she has time to relax afterward. Antonia has a small mischievous streak, and every once in a while she plays a prank on someone. She knows some fighting techniques, and uses her skills to her advantage when she gets into a fight somehow. She is generally quite peaceful, though.

Power(s): Invisibility

Power Limits: She can only keep it up for about ten minutes at a time, usually takes about half an hour to recharge (this increases with practice), and whenever she moves there's a slight outline of her visible (this effect gradually lessens, also with practice).

*Backstory: ...She's not very developed, so I haven't made one for her yet.

Shippable?: Yep.

Other: This is her PoV color.

Name: Jasmin Flores

*Nickname(s)?:

Appearance: She has straight shoulder length black hair, and her skin is pretty tanned, mostly because of her Mexican roots. She has warm brown eyes in a slight almond-ish shape, and is of average build.

Personality: Jasmine is extroverted and creative, and likes making jokes all the time. She gets along pretty well with most people. She's almost always the life of the party. She's also smart and uses it to come up with very sharp comebacks. She likes dancing, singing (especially karaoke), drawing and painting.

Power(s): Superspeed.

Power Limits: She can go up to three times as fast as normal, for about five minutes, but it really tires her out afterwards.

*Backstory: Corina is a family friend, and she got invited by her to come on the trip. She's staying with Corina instead of in a guest room.

Shippable?: Yes.

Other: Fluent in Spanish. This is her PoV color.

There's one or two more, I'll send them in later today or tomorrow (possibly in a few days because I need to develop them).

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

brownlynx107

hmmm...could I possibly change my save to a random deckhand boi who runs around helping the engineers,  carpenter and plumber and what the other people want him to do? sort of a ship boy, sort of a helper person?

• Posted at:

Arl

lil'Axle/PostWork

(He/Him/Boi)

remember kids:

Wear your seatbelt!

when the spooitomuch

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Save an entertainer!

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

-insert something festive here-

fairydragon1798

@Arl

Sure, go ahead!

@Bagel

Saved!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

Save guest plz!

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

im a proud christain though :)

fairydragon1798

Here's the spots!

We only really need the Captain, First mate, and several guests to start, the rest can be NPCs.

Spots:

Deck Jobs:

Captain: Saved by Rebel

First Mate:

Staff Captain:

Chief Officer:

Quarter Master:

Safety Officer:

Security Officer:

Deckhands: Saved by Arl

Able Seamen/seawomen):

Chief Engineer: Saved by Rebel

Assistant Chief Engineer:

First Assistant Engineer:

Safety Officer:

Bosun:

Carpenter:

Chief Electrician:

Chief Radio Officer:

First Officer:

Motorman:

Oiler:

Plumber:

Entertainment:

Cruise Director:

Assistant Cruise Director:

Lifeguards:

Entertainers (Dancing, Singing, Music, etc.): Saved by Bagel

Shore Excursion Staff:

Naturalist(s):

Photographer(s):

Port Lecturer(s):

Production Manager:

Youth Counselor(s)/Child Care:

Dance Instructor:

Gentlemen Hosts:

Social Hosts and Hostesses:

Audio Visual Coordinator:

Sound and Light Technician:

Cruise Consultant:

Food:

Cooks:

Bakers:

Waiters/Waitresess: Corina Gyneth Olmos (Me), Open

Other:

Bellmen/Bellwomen:

Laundry Staff:

Cabin Cleaners:

Guests (Unlimited):

Nikole Nora (Fairydragon)

Jacqueline Brooks (Me)

Antonia Melyssa Scrivener (Myself)

Jasmin Flores (I)

Saved by me (two of them)

Malia (Elia)

Saved by Rebel (two of them)

Saved by Grey

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

horsedragon1273

How long do saves last?

Also, I will do my best to get my forms in this weekend.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

7-8-14

fairydragon1798

Three days, but you can extend it if you need to, just ask.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

horsedragon1273

Can I also save the chief radio officer and the cruise director please?

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

7-8-14

brownlynx107

Name: Arlin Ekder

Nickname: Arl, Eks 

sexality: straight

job: Shipboi/deckhand

What does he know/helping with the scheme: He is just as confused as everybody else, which is weird because he usually knows everything going on in the ship

Appearance: black 2-4 inch long messy curly/wavy hair (a bit over ears, falls into eyes), light electric blue eyes, a perky nose and a defined jawline. Usually jeans or cargo shorts, construction boots, with a hoodie or jacket and shirt. 5’71/2',  average build but muscular arms and shoulders. He has pale skin, and his hands are covered in nicks and scratches. has an iron ring on middle finger.

Personality: Creative, stubborn, but has no patience whatsoever. He is shy and doesn’t talk a lot to people who he doesn’t know, but he warms up and is chill once you get to know him. can be friendly to other passengers. really reckless and cheeky around his friends.

power:

Rage, can fix/build almost anything

limits: he can't control when he slips into rage and isnt really concious of anything in it.

backstory: ran away when he was 6, hid in a ship and the people there were just like, hey, lets keep him, so he's been on boats for all of his life.

shipable: sure

other: vegetarian, loves music

• Posted at:

Arl

lil'Axle/PostWork

(He/Him/Boi)

remember kids:

Wear your seatbelt!

when the spooitomuch

#NKT

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

i was going to throw in riley to also be one of the shipbois 

but theres already a person with the ending name of flores

and hes like, finnish

so

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

fairydragon1798

@Rebel

Saved!

@Arl

Accepted!

That's not what I meant but okay

@Ocean

There are lots of non-related people with the same name in the world

I think there are, I mean, I haven't seen studies on it or anything, so I can't guarantee it, but-

You can still throw him in if you like

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

horsedragon1273

Please extend my first saves. I'll get them in this week.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

7-8-14

horsedragon1273

Name: Rexa Von Cavadier
*Nickname(s)?: None
*Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Captain
Are they helping with/do they know about the scheme?: Yes and yes.
Appearance: Rexa has straight, glossy, raven black hair that ends just above her shoulder-blades. It has a single white streak on the left front side, and dark purple streaks throughout, those these are difficult to see when not close to her. She has heterochromia, with her left eye a pale blue that almost comes off as white, and her right is a steel gray, each with a small gold fleck. Her eyes are at a slight upwards slant, and slightly smaller than average. Her nose is skinny, and her lips aren't very full, and are fairly thin. She has pale skin with no natural markings. On each of her wrists she has a barcode city (search Santa Clara Vanguard 2018 show, it should be the second picture minus all the words and 2018), with the barcode part by her wrist and the city farther away (pretty much flipped). She also has an ouroboros in the style of the Santa Clara Vanguard 2017 one tattooed around each of her ankles, both in shades of gray-red. She has a small barcode tattooed under her left eye, and an infinity sign on her right arm just below the shoulder. She has a small shattered mirror, only black outlines, on her back upper left shoulder, and an hourglass with a fine trickle of pale colored sand, barely visible, on the left back side of her neck. She stands at roughly 5’ 8”, and has a slender and lithe build.

She tends to dress fairly formally, and almost always wears a long, black coat. She tends to dress in neutral colors with small pops of color, or in light or dark colors if there is a color to her outfit.
Personality: Rexa is a confident and bold person, almost always holding to her views and actions. She won't hesitate to defend herself, but defending others is another story. She isn't the most social person, often delegating social tasks to others and appearing to do social tasks only when it's necessary or important for her to do so. She will work for the greater good, but she has her own goals that she works towards, even if its not perhaps for the better good. She has a decent sense of humor, though a bit dark, and she is sarcastic at times. She doesn't like to compromise, though she does realize that she has to, and does so. She doesn't like to admit to making mistakes, and instead analyzes obsessively over them to ensure that she doesn't make it again. She is a perfectionist, and wants everything to be *just* right, and in working towards this will become engrossed and neglect herself. She has a relatively high pain tolerance, and she enjoys confusing people, especially if she finds then annoying. She doesn't tolerate slackers or people who are just plain lazy on the job, and she herself isn't afraid to did in and do the dirty work herself.
Power(s): Reality warping, and illusions (it goes along)
Power Limits: The larger the warp she's attempting, the harder it is. In addition, it is extremely difficult (though it will get slightly easier with practice) for her to permanently warp something. In addition, people usually remember what was there before, and if something disappears and reappears, they want explanations. It is easier for her to create illusions, and her illusions can trigger very high emotions from people if done properly.
*Backstory: I'll give her one later.
Shippable?: No
Other: Ambidextrous

Reality warping and illusions

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

7-8-14

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

save a guest, making form

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

*∂яσρ-кι¢кѕ ρυмρкιи* SKOOPY

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

nínjα turtlє чσu вєttєr stσp pσkíng mє

athleticbear159

Name: Eve Amelia Grady

*Nickname(s)?: Evie, Shortstack(smol), Lia, Sparky, Firecracker

*Sexuality: straight

Appearance: She has smooth, golden brown hair with natural gold and carmel highlights that ombres down to a blond color. It falls in soft waves to her midback but she keeps it up at all times, in either a smooth high ponytail, sometimes with a sports headband, or her signature long dutch braids(if you search up "long dutch braids", it's like the second one). Her eyes are an icy blue with sea foam rims and silvery specks, her eyelashes are very long and dark especially when compared to her hair and eyes. Eve has deeply tanned and pretty much flawless skin, she's naturally tan and spent a lot of time outside. She has defined yet squared features and slightly arched eyebrows that are almost perfect . She's quite short and has an athletic build, a mix of a soccer player's and a swimmer's, though she's much stronger than she looks. Wears anything athletic and casual.

Personality: Eve's athletic and tough, a strong-willed person who you shouldn't mess with. She has both physical and mental strength, and is very brave and daring to the point of recklessness. She is a fighter, not a lover, but truly has a heart of gold and would do anything to save her friends and loved ones. Eve is extremely loyal and would take a secret to the grave. Once Eve has a goal, she'll do whatever and go wherever it might take her. She's very competitive and stubborn, along with a short temper, a hot head, and a slight cussing problem. Eve hates seeing other people suffer, no matter how poor, how ugly, or how mean.

Power(s): Chaos Magic, like the stuff Scarlet Witch has(except her magic color's gold). Theoretically, this enables her to control the fabric of reality itself and stretch it to the extent she'd like.

Power Limits: Chaos Magic is one of the darkest forms of magic there is, which means it's easier for Eve's power to control her and make her do things she may not mean to do. It's also a curse, in the way that half of the time she doesn't know that it's happening and doing something. She can fall unconscious if using it too much and her power's triggered by strong emotions.

*Backstory: Eve was born to a loving family, though tragedy struck as her mother died two years after giving birth to Eve. She has three older brothers-Camden, Lucas, and Noah-who are great brothers to her but usually made her feel in the shadows. Eve's father, Sawyer, is a kind man who works as a lawyer. She's a bit more rugged and athletic as a result of growing up with all boys, but always knew there was nothing wrong with her family. Eve's popular at her school and their whole family is known for athletic skill in their school. She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Shippable?: YAS(she's straight)

Other: Chaos Magic

Theme Songs: Cannonball by Little Mix, Alive by Sia, Pretty Girl by Maggie Lindemann

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

brownlynx107

Lel I saw dance instructor in the options and I thought, “Hi, i’m Renata Bliss and i’m your freestyle dance teacher” ahh, what a good vine

• Posted at:

Arl

lil'Axle/PostWork

(He/Him/Boi)

remember kids:

Wear your seatbelt!

when the spooitomuch

#NKT

athleticbear159

XD bump

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

fairydragon1798

Both of them are accepted!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Save a passenger

• Posted at:

➳ ǟʊʀɛʟɨǟ 

ʀʊɛաɛռ ɛʟʏֆɨʊʍ

! ...

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

#Remember Hurricane

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

#Let go of perfect

We are the RIPTIDE

QUEEN OF CRINGE

SPOOPY

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

I remember this RP! It was fun! Save a passenger please, if there are any left.

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past,

but I daresay, you might

learn something from it." -

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Triplet with Time and Tiger

Everything just got

Spooky

fairydragon1798

Guests are unlimited....

Saved!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

fairydragon1798

Up.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

horsedragon1273

I'll get all my forms in by Tuesday.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

7-8-14

horsedragon1273

Name: Arseni Ryzhov
*Sexuality: Homosexual

Job: Chief Radio Officer
Are they helping with/do they know about the scheme?: Knows of the scheme, refuses to help.
Appearance: Arseni has straight, shoulder length raven black hair with gray-red streaks in it. He typically wears it in a low ponytail. He has heterochromia, with his left eye a piercing, pale blue and his right a light hazel. His eyes are slightly larger than average, and are slightly upwards slanted. He has pale skin that burns in the sun, and he stands at roughly 6’ 1”. He has a somewhat muscular build, but is on the thinner side weightwise, and his muscles aren’t that visible. He has a tattoo of the words “Tell me, what do you see?” in Latin and in cursive on the back of his neck. He also has tattoos of an ouroboros on both of his wrists, in the style of the one used in the 2017 Santa Clara Vanguard show, though his are done in shades of blue. He generally wears formal clothing, regardless of the occasion, unless it is utterly essential that he blends in for a situation.
Personality: Arseni is a loner, and he is sarcastic at times. He doesn’t like to work with others, but he will do it if he must. He isn’t a fan of crowds, though he appreciates the cover they provide. He tells others as little as he can possibly get away with, and he is fairly aloof and cold with others. He is extremely willing to break and/or bend rules, perhaps a little too willing. He holds very few loyalties, and is willing to betray and backstab people if he so needs to to meet the goals he has or to get the job done. He enjoys a good fight and violence, but he doesn’t go around starting them. He is quite cunning and intelligent, and is fairly patient. He is somewhat untrusting of others, and he is a skilled liar. He is fairly secretive, and he does his best to learn as much as he can about others without revealing a lot about himself. He has a fairly cool head, and the only arguing he does is often in debates, or for logical reasons. He can be fairly persuasive, but he prefers to not have to persuade others. Despite his not liking others much, he is fairly polite in his speech and actions. While is is polite, he is also fairly blunt most of the time, getting straight to the point. He likes to do things and get into things that he really shouldn’t, and also likes music. He is a bit of a perfectionist, and he also is somewhat ambitious.
Power(s): Omnilingualism (able to speak any language), word damage, invisibility and sneaking

Power Limits: No limits really on the language part, but with his word damage it is most effective when he uses words that describe something damaging, and the more damage he’s trying to cause, the more difficult it is for him. He also has to make sure that he doesn’t just randomly hurt people in regular conversations, and he actually has to say the word. As he gets better at the skill, he is able to use all word types equally, and more damaging words become a smidge easier. With his invisibility, it only applies to him and whatever’s on him, and he’s still there, so he can be bumped into and such. If he’s bumped into or touched by another person, it disappears- however, if he bumps into a table or something it’s okay. He cannot make other living things invisible, just himself and whatever clothing or other articles are on him. He is able to sneak around fairly silently, which pairs well with his invisibility.
*Backstory: Later
Shippable?: Sure

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

7-8-14

horsedragon1273

Name: Rexa Von Cavadier
*Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Captain
Are they helping with/do they know about the scheme?: Yes and yes.
Appearance: Rexa has straight, glossy, raven black hair that ends just above her shoulder-blades. It has a single white streak on the left front side, and dark purple streaks throughout, those these are difficult to see when not close to her. She typically wears it in a braid or a ponytail of some sort. She has heterochromia, with her left eye a pale blue that almost comes off as white, and her right is a steel gray, each with a small gold fleck. Her eyes are at a slight upwards slant, and slightly smaller than average. Her nose is skinny, and her lips aren't very full, and are fairly thin. She has pale skin with no natural markings. On each of her wrists she has a barcode city (search Santa Clara Vanguard 2018 show, it should be the second picture minus all the words and 2018), with the barcode part by her wrist and the city farther away (pretty much flipped). She also has an ouroboros in the style of the Santa Clara Vanguard 2017 one tattooed around each of her ankles, both in shades of gray-red. She has a small barcode tattooed under her left eye, and an infinity sign on her right arm just below the shoulder. She has a small shattered mirror, only black outlines, on her back upper left shoulder, and an hourglass with a fine trickle of pale colored sand, barely visible, on the left back side of her neck. She stands at roughly 5’ 8”, and has a slender and lithe build.

She tends to dress fairly formally, and almost always wears a long, black coat. She tends to dress in neutral colors with small pops of color, or in light or dark colors if there is a color to her outfit.
Personality: Rexa is a confident and bold person, almost always holding to her views and actions. She won't hesitate to defend herself, but defending others is another story. She isn't the most social person, often delegating social tasks to others and appearing to do social tasks only when it's necessary or important for her to do so. She will work for the greater good, but she has her own goals that she works towards, even if its not perhaps for the better good. She has a decent sense of humor, though a bit dark, and she is sarcastic at times. She doesn't like to compromise, though she does realize that she has to, and does so. She doesn't like to admit to making mistakes, and instead analyzes obsessively over them to ensure that she doesn't make it again. She is a perfectionist, and wants everything to be *just* right, and in working towards this will become engrossed and neglect herself. She has a relatively high pain tolerance, and she enjoys confusing people, especially if she finds then annoying. She doesn't tolerate slackers or people who are just plain lazy on the job, and she herself isn't afraid to did in and do the dirty work herself.
Power(s): Reality warping, and illusions (it goes along)
Power Limits: The larger the warp she's attempting, the harder it is. In addition, it is extremely difficult (though it will get slightly easier with practice) for her to permanently warp something. In addition, people usually remember what was there before, and if something disappears and reappears, they want explanations. It is easier for her to create illusions, and her illusions can trigger very high emotions from people if done properly.
*Backstory: I'll give her one later.
Shippable?: No

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

And We're Holding

7-8-14

fairydragon1798

Accepted!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

fairydragon1798

Up.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

fairydragon1798

Up.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

#RememberWing'sSister

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

any spots left?

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

brownlynx107

yep scroll up

• Posted at:

Arl

lil'Axle/PostWork

(He/Him/Boi)

remember kids:

Wear your seatbelt!

when the spooitomuch

#NKT

1 ,