Fishnir

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder

Worrying means you suffer twice

Hey all, crippling depression here

“This is a pretty hardcore origin story” ~ Spiderman Noir

Level 99 edgelord

Any dog can be aggressive, any dog can be loving, no matter the breed.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BISCUIT

I have a pit bull, she's super sweet

• Posted at:

Popcorn

Flipside: Egg

Too big a gang to count.

I'm OBSESSED with Warriors!

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

@Dogcalm501 some more than others 

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

I'd rather have a pet that doesn't scratch me every time I come close to it, or try to take a bite out of my heels when I walk past - or one that doesn't look like an oversized rat. Honestly, pit bulls are great - my dog is a bit larger than a pitbull, but he's the most tolerant dog ever. He lets the little tiny chihuahuas hang off his jowls if only to keep them entertained (which often hurts him, but he never complains) and willingly allows the little babies of our family slap him in the face (accidentally, of course - but it still happens.)

Honestly, big dogs are great. People fear them, which kinda sucks since people almost let my dog get run over by a truck because they were scared of a thirty-pound 'pitbull' puppy, but they're the sweetest things. And they're lazy - and know their limits. 

Aggression isn't in my dog's nature - I should know. he was tolerant of the young children from the very beginning and never bit us - he only gave us low growls as warnings. His brothers and sisters were the sweetest little dogs, and didn't so much as nip us as we were looking for a puppy. And I don't think he could ever be an aggressive dog.

Some dogs may have the tools to be dangerous, but, just like humans, most rarely act on these impulses alone. Honestly, if you made the average chihuahua dog or cat a bit larger, you'd have a more dangerous animal than a pitbull or Doberman. Those guys tend to be kore aggressive, but since they never cause harm, we don't mind them.

I find it crazier that a person would willingly let a pit bull, Doberman, Rottweiler, or any other type of large, 'aggresive' dogs die because of their idiotic fears - especially when they're still puppies and adjusting to their environments. It's happened to me before, and it still sickens me to this day. 

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

Pit bull faces are the greatest thing on this earth besides Betty White and old people holding hands 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

@Fafnir actually Dogcalm501 is right. It depends on the dogs background and personality. Take a Golden Retriever, they are known for being sweet and loving but they can also be as agressive as a Pit Bull. Pit Bulls get the bad reputation because they were bred to be fighting dogs, once dog fighting became illegal people got the idea that Pitt Bulls were dangerous and started abusing them. Any dog can come from a background like that but Pitt Bulls have more of a tendency to get a bad background like that. Also any dog can have a mean personality, in fact one of my dogs does sometimes. If you want some more proof that Pit Bulls are nice you can look up The Dodo and they have an entire thing you can watch about Pitt Bulls being nice to everyone.

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

#ProudChristian

Mostly active on weekends due to school

teabear54

Naw m8, some breeds are much more likely to attack than others

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

I don't dislike them, they just aren't the dog for me. Some of the ones Ice met were adorable and friendly, others not so much. I still prefer border collies and lab mixes, though, they seem to be what I get along most with.

I don't understand all the hate pit bulls get. My mother detests them, calling them "scary" and "mean". Humans bred them to look that way. It's not their fault. The quality of being "mean" is typically built by previous experiences with dogs, but I can see why people might think they are more likely to be aggressive. They may even be the same mount of aggressiveness as other dogs, their attacks just hurt worse since that is what they were built for. But we also must remember that dogs are not like humans. They don't reason like we do. They came from wolves, hyenas, dingoes. If something happens, there are old instincts that may take over and cause them to become aggressive rather suddenly, and that applies to all dogs, not just pit bulls.

If you're not willing to have a pit bull, please don't get one. If you don't want responsibility, don't get a dog. This is most likely a matter of how owners treat their pets, not the pets themselves.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER.

Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

Dogs are good boys. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

teabear54

For your information, dingoes came from the domestic dog, and hyenas aren’t even remotely related to dogs, to the point where they’re closer related to cats. FACTS.

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

I’m particularlgoofinder

Level 99 edgelord

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

@Fafnir

there actually isn't much evidence that says certain dogs are more likely to attack based solely on their breeds. Like humans, a dog's characteristics later in life is determined in the early stages. Most reports of dog violence do come from larger dogs, but that's only because they're, well, larger. Most small dogs tend to be more aggressive and cause more minor injuries (that aren't reported, typically) because they aren't trained as cautiously as big dogs. Humans don;t see them as a threat, so they are given much more freedom to be little pricks. Large dogs are trained and bred to be more loyal than a medium-small dog because they have more tools to do harm - but, typically, they do not use these tools. 

Little dogs tend to be more aggressive but cause less fatal injuries/injuries that need further hospitalization.

Also, owners who don't know how to care for dogs. I know my dog is extremely gentle - but my younger brother is constantly pushing him to his limits. So my dog is more aggressive with him - seemingly out of nowhere. But he's fed up with my brother's idiotic actions towards him - something that's built up for years. With dogs, you need to make sure you understand when they're uncomfortable. My dog growls and snaps warningly when he's in pain, or uncomfortable, or scared. Something my brother can't seem to understand, so I can't blame my dog when he grazes my brother with his teeth once in a while. A lot of dog owners are oblivious to a dog's signs of discomfort and dogs are not equipped mentally and emotionally to understand that their owner doesn't mean them harm.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

Dogs are simply dogs before their breeds. They may have certain temperaments and some may be more dominant/aggressive than others, but it takes a lot of training and/or abuse for a dog to truly show aggression towards people. Like Talon said, a lot of smaller dogs are the cause of bites because people tend to be more relaxed in their training than with bigger, more “dangerous looking” dogs. The only reason pit bulls make up the majority of bite stats is because their breed is constantly put into a situation where a bite is inevitable. Even golden retrievers bite, and over half of dog bite victims are children. Many bites are out of humans overreaching their boundaries rather than a dog actively seeking out and attacking a person. No dog is evil and the vast majority of dogs do not bite or attack unless they feel threatened. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

No dog is BORN aggressive

• Posted at:

Popcorn

Flipside: Egg

Too big a gang to count.

I'm OBSESSED with Warriors!