Small beckyavi oct 803ff7ee1e

Booky B : admin

H A P P Y O C T O B E R ! ! !

I know how much you love this spooky spooky month, and I'm sure many of you are familiar with Inktober. Since you can't upload art onto these forums, Inktober doesn't really work BUT Storytober? Charactober? ....I tried. Basically, I have prompts for every day this month and you can use them (or not) to come up with new stories and characters.

Here are some ideas for what to do with the prompts:

-a short story 

-a new OC just for fun

-a new OC that's part of a RP or story

-a full RP using a prompt as inspiration

-a forum game that somehow uses the prompt

In the title of your post, write the date and prompt in brackets before your main title, for example: "[10/1 Clumsy] Why can't I hold all these limes?" 

That's to help the forum stay organized, but also for my sake it helps me know if this is something many of yall are partaking in. Then I know to do more events like it in the future!

You don't have to post every day or do every prompt. This is all about getting them creative juices flowing!

Edit: I decided to include all the prompts for the current week so you have time to think about them! You can make your posts in this thread, or make your own new posts, whichever you prefer.

So, without further ado, the prompt list:

Week 1

10/1 - Clumsy 

10/2 - Rustic

10/3 - Metallic 

10/4 - Dark 

10/5 - Hissing 

10/6 - Aquatic

10/7 - Gaseous

Week 2

10/8 - Bold

10/9 - Lighthearted 

10/10 - Mysterious

10/11 - Proud

10/12 - Ostrich

10/13 - Golden

10/14 - Grouchy

Week 3

10/15 - Meow <-TODAY

10/16 - Glorious

10/17 - Secret

10/18 - Fire-breathing

10/19 - Chainmail

10/20 - Sparkling

10/21 - Brussels Sprout

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar d2855ecdeb

crowsoul50

First

• Posted at:

» « I S H M A E L » «

ʟʟ ʀ ʏs ʀ ʀɴs,

ɴ ʟʟ ʀ ɴɪɢʜs ʀ ʀs!

s ʟʟ ʟʏ ʀ ʟɪʟ ʀ

ɴ ʜɪs ɪɴʏ ʟɪʟ sɢ

ʜʀ ɴʜɪɴɢs ʀ ʀʟʟʏ s ɪ ss!

Hmm I’ll have to think

• Posted at:

Raini

Rainbow

adventuer

impatient

noisy

intelligenti

Rainbow

Rainwings

I don’t know why but whenever I play

dragons with my friends I’m a

rainwing skywing hybrid

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Ooooh I’ll make an OC for each  

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

-insert something festive here-

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

What if we do an AU based off of it?

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

This is a great idea. :)

-Galaxian-

P.S. I love your new drawing for your profile! :)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

(The) Gemini

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Ocean-  Y E S

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

-insert something festive here-

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Now I have another reason why October is my favorite month of the year. I'm looking forwards to this!

• Posted at:

~µɳε~

She | Her | Timelord

"You cannot change the past,

but I daresay, you might

learn something from it." -

Time {not the forumer}

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

Triplet with Time and Tiger

Everything just got

Spooky

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

I have a whole lot of OCs made. I'll see if I can find one after school. Though most of my stories are part of a novel I am writing and cannot find a tittle for, nor can I find a way to end the novel's first book. But yeah. But if you'd lik, I can bring up some of my OCs. 

Beyblade RP that barely anyone joined:

Name: Amaya Kurenai

Appearance: Big red eyes, Long white hair tied in a ponytail, Thin, Tall, pale skin, red glove on right hand, purple blouse, black jacket, serious expression, Black jeggings, combat boots, Blue bag holding launcher and bey.

what school grade are you in?: 8th grade

Personality: Protective of her brother, Competitave trainer, and You'll see!

Bey club you will join: Beygoma Academy bey club

Name of your bey: Agile Alayla

Bey type: Defense

Appearance of bey: Red violet energy layer with nine gold blades, silver forge that balances well, Performance tip is wide and has a good grip on the stadium so that it can't be moved from the center.

Color of your launcher: Red violet

What does your bey represent: Hunting panther

Crush?: Zac the sunrize but she doesn't show it as fast 

Other: Her brother is none other than the member of the supreme four, Shu kurenai.

Percy Jackson RP I made:

Name:Evelin

Greek or Roman:Greek

Godly Parent:Hades

Personality:Agressive fighter, sad, angry, rarely happy, Mysterious 

Appearence:Black leather Jacket, Black Combat boots, Dark Hair and Eyes, pale face, ripped jeans

powers:Shadow traveling, summon ghosts and the dead, control the earth, Zombies follow orders

fatal flaw: kindness

ADHD or dyslexic or both:Both

Half siblings:Hazel, Nico

And Spirit Animals RP

Form:

Name:Evelin 

Looks: Brown hair in braids, playful smile, Brown eyes with gold speaks, wears white tunic, battered black skirt, beat up black boots, thin

Personality:Loyal, friendly,strong, protective

Backstory:Was a orphan until she met keith, summoned a spirit animal at the nectar ceremony with lenori.

Spirit animal:Shadow

Spirit animal's gender:Girl

Spirit animal species:Panther

Other:Has a conqueror older brother

And The Kane chronicles RP I made long ago

Name:Adeline Kane

Patron goddess/god:Bast

Personality:Smart, Charming, great fighter, cat-like, fast thinker.

Talent/powers:Healer, animals charmer, combat magician

Amulet:Aegis of Bast

appearence:Pretty, tall girl, brown hair, Black eyes with gold specks, pale skin, cat-like smile, wears a grey sweater, and leggings, and boots, hair pulled back in a ponytail.

weapons of choice:Knives, staff, and wand.

other:Is the daughter of Amos Kane, and was believed to be dead for the last 10 years. Mother is unkown. Most of her life, she was raised by cats.

And that's as much as I can type for now. I'll try to find a story later.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

And here it is from my Beyblade Burst RP from long ago. Good times.

Amaya:

I was against Wilbert, after beating my brother. I examined my bey, knowing the collision with Spryzen must have been too much from it. Alayla, she had a nasty looking crack on the metal panther's jaws. I sighed, worried about my next battle. I jumped a bit when my brother came up from behind me, saying, "That was some battle right?" I just nodded. "Yeah." My brother sat next to me, "So, you're up against Wilbert next. You're gonna need some training first. I know you can beat him sis." He said. I managed to smirk. "Oh my... Is the great and emotionless Shu Kurenai showing some felling towards his sister? This is one for the history books!" He laughed. "Yeah. But You are my older sister." I pushed him slightly. "Yeah alright. But you have to help me train a bit. You are one of the supreme four." He nodded. The next week was after school, he would practically drag me to the park and teach me balance by standing on poles above the lake, and race me up a shrine with tires tied on our backs. Then after all that, we would battle at sunset. Now here in the waiting room, I practiced, anxiously waiting for my turn. I was finally here; the finals. "Amaya Kuranai! You're up in 5." Yelled the man. I nodded, still launching Alayl. The five minutes passed, and I was led to the stage. "Sister of the member of the supreme four Shu Kurenai and her bey Agile Alayla, please welcome to the stadium, Amaya Kurenai!" Yelled the anouncer. I walked over to the stadium, hearing my friends cheer. "And the new blader who came from the darkness, holder of the powerful bey, Bandit Wendigo, Please help me welcome Wilbert!!!" Cried the announcer. More clapping came. The ref explained the rules to us. "Inspect each other's beys!" Said the ref. I handed Wilbert my bey, while he handed me his. I looked at it thoroughly before handing it back to him. He handed me Alayla. "No problems ref." We both said. He seemed to have missed the crack, but I was willing to help Alayla win. We've got this. Now's our time to show what we've got. I thought to my bey. "Ready, Set!" Said the ref. Everyone called, "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" I launched Alayla with all my strength, sending her speeding. She made it to the outside, and instantly sped up. Wendigo was at the center.Alayla inched her way to the center, still moving speedily. "Alayla moves for Wendigo!" Yelled the anouncer. Alayla swiftly made first contact, and moved away, hitting the edge and moving fast. "Alayla! Do it now! Starlight prowl!" I called, Wilbert called after. "Wendigo! CLAW THINGY!" Alayla made contact with one of the tips that were on rubber, and both beys were pushed back, stamina was being lost quickly. "Hold out a little longer!" We both cried. Both beys stopped at the same time. "Simultaneous survivor finish! Draw!" Yelled that ref. "WOWZA! Did you folks see that?! Both beys topped at the exact same time! The first match of the finals and They have a draw!" I pick up Alayla". "Awesome." I say. It flashes in my hand. It seems to be trying to tell me to cross my new move, Starlight prowl, with my move, borderline slash. "Got it." I get ready, using the position I use for borderline Slash, and tilting my hand for Starlight prowl. "Ready? Set!" "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" Wendigo flew to the outside, so did Alayla. I heard my brother cheer. One thing was clear. I wasn't going to let him down. "Alayla ruthlessly chases down it's prey, Wendigo can't seem to shake it off it's tail! And wait... Oh! First contact has sent the two spinning out of control! Alayla is finding it's path back to Wendigo! Look! Alayla is heading for the center! I don't know about you folks but this is one pf the most exciting battles I have ever seen!" Cried the extremely excited anouncer. Alayla was cut off from the center by Wendigo. And sent to the edge. It was a bad crash for both beys. Alayla and Wendigo losing stamina. When the two beys stopped, and both fell, bursting at almost the exact same time. "Who was it?" We all asked. The ref stood confused. "The ref can't tell who burst first! Folks! Looks like we're gonna have to take it to instant replay!" The announcer yelled i to his mircrophone. As if he wasn't already loud enough. We looked to the screen, seeing when the beys stopped, Wedigo had burst a milliseccond before Alayla. "Burst finish! Alayla gets two points with a burst finish!" That was close. I thought. "I'm glad these are the finals! Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to continue this battle! How could I possible want this battle to end if we're both having so much fun?" I called to Wilbert. He smiled. "Yeah! Same here! But this time, you aren't getting away so easilly." He called back. I smirked. "You ready for this?" I said. I had nearly forgotten that Alayla still had a crack. I turned to the ref. "Wait a sec. Time out, I need to go and change my gloves." I said. The ref granted the time out. I rushed back stage and looked at my bey. The crack had gotten bigger. It had spread from the panther's jaws to the ribs. "Just hang on a bit longer. As soon as this battle is over, I'll take you to the best trainer." I said. It flashed again. It was a flash of determination. "What are you even doing here little flower? Shouldn't you be out there battling Wendigo?" Asked the voice, who I recognized as Zac. Taking in a deep breath, I turned toward him, and said, "Hey Zac. I was just going to change my gloves. The others were getting uncomfortable and kind of tight. So what brings you here?" I asked. Zac, in all his pop star glory, chuckled. "How is having a nice little chat with your bey changing your gloves? C'mon. Tell me what happened." He said. I sighed. Why did he have to be so cute?! "Fine... The only reason is... Well, take a look." I said, handing him my bey. He looked at it, staying in silence. Then finally managed to say, " Hmmm... Why didn't you get this fixed, or at least tell your brother?" He asked. I sighed. "I can't. I'm too late now. I have to change my gloves and get back into battle." I said, slipping off my purple gloves, replacing them with black and gold fingerless gloves with their signature purple swirl. I was about to leave, but then I turned to Zac. "Oh. And thanks for coming. It really means a lot to me." With that I took my bey back, and I walked back to the stage. Alright Alayla, you just have to hold on a little longer. I thought. I heard Zac, calling from the crowd a few rows above my brother and our friends, "Win this little flower! I know you can!" I flashed them all a smile. Drawing I a deep breath and muttering the words, "We can do this. We can do this. We have to do this." And then I got my launcher ready, the ref yelling the same thing, and everyone yelling "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" I launched Alayla into the stadium- hoping that she would last long enough to win this battle. "Alayla rushes through the center, and speeds up behind Wendigo! Could this be another Starlight Prowl? Or could it be Borderline Slash? The same move that took down Spryzen in the semi-finals?" The announcer asked, curiosity creeping into his voice. People cheered for Wilbert, and some cheered for me. Valt, split his cheers for both of us. It was quite confusing, but it caused me to cry out. "Alayla! Attack! Starlight Slash!" At this, my bey sped up, hitting Wendigo, and going berserk. Wildly hitting the walls of the stadium, Alayla rushed after Wendigo. Both beys collided with great force, pushing each other back. Alayla and Wendigo started to wobble, "Hold on! You gotta win this!" But Alayla had stopped first. "Bandit Wendigo wins one point with a survivor finish!" I picked up Alayla, and saw her crack had gone around the middle, and webbed in four different directions. Please hold on Alayla, this battle is almost over. We are gonna win this. I thought. It glinted, like a spark of determination in a human eye. "This isn't over yet! We are gonna win, Wilbert." I yelled. "That's what you think! Wendigo and I are definitely gonna win!" I smiled a bit. "Woah! Look at the storm brewing between those two! But who will win? Well folks, we're about to find out!" Yelled the anouncer. We followed the same procedure and yelled, "3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!" We both launched our beys into the stadium, this time, I crossed starlight prowl and claw strike. Alayla took center, and Wendigo was coming at Alayla, and fast. "Now! Wendigo! Ultra Claw thingy!" Called Wilbert. "Brace yourself Alayla! Prepare for impact!" I called. Alayla was knocked out of the center and she hit the wall. "Now do prowling claw strike!" I yelled. Alayla moved toward Wendigo, the impact was long, so there was literally some sparks flying. I didn't notice the cracks on Alayla grow, nearly reaching the edge. The beys were pushed away and Alayla hit the wall and so did Wendigo. They came away wobbling, and hit each other again. Only this time, the cracks grew. I watched in horror as my beloved bey's energy layer shattered into four perices. "A- Alayla... You fought bravely. You were a great partner, and the greatest warrior I've ever known..." I fought back tears, as I fell to my knees. I picked up the Alayla's peices of my shattered bey, and felt it. I couldn't believe that I pushed her way too hard. "Are you ok?" Wilbert asked. The whole place seemed stunned. The announcer broke the silence, and said. "Well folks, it was a tragic loss for Amaya Kurenai, so Wilbert had won with a burst finish! I have to admit this is one of the most exciting battles I have ever seen." I cradled my bey in my hands. "I- I'm sorry... I broke your bey. I- I didn't mean to." Wilbert apologized. I took in a shaky breath, and said. "I-it's alright. It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I pushed Alayla way too far. I guess it couldn't hold on." I looked down. My bey flashed. A clear sign that this wasn't the end. " But this isn't the end. You were a strong aponent. I was glad to have battles you. Believe me, Alayla WILL make a come back." With that, I picked up my bey, and walked was about to leave, when people started clapping, for both of us. Cheering our names, They asked us to say something, and so Wilbert said his victory speech. I told them all about my plans for a new Alayla. And then I left the stage. "Alayla. As I promised, let's go. Get you fixed. And you'll be better and much stronger than before." I was about to leave, when I was stopped by all my friends. Even Zac and Wilbert came. I smiled. "Hey guys." My brother stepped toward me. "Why didn't you tell me?" I smiled. "Didn't want to worry you guys. Now. I have to go. I'm gonna start Alayla's new design. You guys will see what she looks like when she's done." I said, and walked away. I shed one tear, as I drew. But I felt that Alayla wanted to change. Alayla wanted to EVOLVE.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade