Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

*Turns around, looking exactly like Dipper but his eyes are golden with black pupils, and he's wearing a gold and black suit with a suit vest*

Hello my evil servant-*Coughs* er, I mean, friends. 

Looks like Dipper's gone for the day.. or forever.

I'm in control now! And that means... LET'S PARTY!

*All of the heroes/SAMBers are tied up suddenly, unable to escape*

FLIPSIDES! COME SAY HI!

*Evil laughter*

(In celebration of Halloween)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ᴅᴀᴄɪᴇɴ "ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇʀ" ǫᴜɪʟʟ ᴘɪɴᴇs

& ʙɪʟʟ ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ

тнє αєѕтнєтι¢ тяαѕн  

Signature under construction, please hold

Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

I'm not a flipside any more, and Echo has left. Galaxian is out right now, too. Sounds fun. *unsheathes sword*

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

/348523

/348527

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Boys and girls of every age, wouldn’t you like to see something STRANGE? Ahahaha. Cipher, you old hack, good to see you again, especially when I managed to find my old body in a storage shed! The creatures from the Furthest Ring send their hellos and regret they aren’t able to fully be here, although that’s a good thing! Otherwise, the SAMB would be destroyed. That isn’t my current goal, my first was to be corporeal again, and now that’s done I dunno what to do! But I’m representing the darksides, don’t  forget about us, and as an Emissary! *It’s Arial Black. She looks like standard Arial but with fully red eyes with black gloop dripping from them, white hair, and a black leather jacket with a diamond insignia on the back.* I know you missed me.

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

I’m gonna build me a nun factory.

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

clevercat546

Ah, miss Black. *finger guns* Nice to see ya again.  I'm glad you managed to make it here, we're going to have a lot of fun this October.. especially on the Skeleton Wars Day, also known as Halloween!

Hello, Galaxian's friend. I don't think I've caught your name?

• Posted at:

& ʙɪʟʟ ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ

тнє αєѕтнєтι¢ тяαѕн  

scarletdragon3016

I'm not his friend. My name's Silence, child. That question was very unnecessary.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Lavender smiles knowingly at Bill.

"Are you sure you want Iria to come out?" She asked him. "If she did, she would pick no side and steal everyone colors, which would send everyone(even you, Bill) in a deep sleep, unable to wake up. I definitely don't think you want that to happen, especially since your suit would be sucked of all its color in the process."

While Lavender was talking(and telling the truth), it distracted Bill long enough for Wilson, one of the three individuals that made up a sentient chimera, to slash through the vine holding him with his claws. At the same time, Chain, a female and 10 year old counterpart of Link from another dimension, slashed through the vine that was holding her with her sword that was her universe's version of the master sword. Both did this with much difficulty and both fell to the ground, Wilson, Silas, and Reed(Silas and Reed being the other individuals that made up the sentient chimera(they and Wilson are brothers)) landing on all fours and Chain landing on two feet with a hand on the ground and being crouched down.

Chain, being mute, signed to Wilson, Silas, and Reed to get help and that she would handle the flipsides. The three brothers looked hesitant at first, but, trusting Chain's ability, started to run off to get other SAMBers to help. Chain then turned to Bill with a determined and serious look on her face. She easily waved her sword around her, creating small gusts of wind that she could use with her sword to create bigger ones. The little gusts of wind swirled around the small heroine, making her clothes and hair wave around in them ever so slightly.

(This is probably not going to affect anything, but hey, let's see how this goes.

Your move.)

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

scarletdragon3016

(Okay, so I know I'm not supposed to be here according to Silence, but just adding that it's impossible for my Flip Side to come out right now.)

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

mermaidfairy2030

*claps delightedly with a manic grin* We have our first challenger! I wonder if I can replicate something I heard about. *snaps and a wall of tentacles appear.* Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. *snaps again and they vanish.* Hmm. That is an interesting proposition, I, for one, do not like the idea of becoming colorless and getting my essence blasted back to the Ring. But then again, my instinct is to blast these punks back so far they won’t know what hit them. Oh! What’s to stop me from annihilating you and her by proxy? Will it be a short episode? It would be a very glittery skeleton war.

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

Oh no

Flame impaled me TWICE and now he's PARTYING?!?! WHY YOU SON OF A GLITCH!!!

*puts on sunglasses* Thug life

Uh... I think you forgot something. *bites through the vines holding her, Starmsker, Leech, and Embers, then goes over to free the other SAMBers, Starmaker and Leech doing the same*

Time to get spoopy *black-and-orange powdery orb appears in her hand* Guess what this is before I throw it.

• Posted at:

Hope Huggle Lollipop

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

'Tis the season to be fluffeh

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

AHAHAHAHA SURPRIIIISE! Betcha didn’t expect to see ME here Bill ol’ pal! Ah, but it’s only because it’s the month of SPOOPS, and that’s my time! So so sooo, how’s this gonna go honeys? We gonna fight to the death? Or will it just be your average evil flipside gathering? *Joker’s standing in the center off the group, having popped straight of the ground. She’s dressed in an orange and red joker costume, instead of her typical green and orange, and her smile is even wider than usual*

• Posted at:

❅ Jsʀ

Cʜɪ Nʀʟ

I's ʙɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʟ ʟ ʟɪ Cʜʀɪss

♫  Eʀʏʜʀ ʏ ɢ...

Wɪʜ ɴʏ ɴs ɴ sɪʟʀ ʟɴs ɢʟ

clevercat546

Galaxian: So then just a gang member?))

*Laughs and snaps, impossible metal chains appearing around the good SAMBers, causing their powers to fail.* This isn't your time.

*The chains become incredibly heavy, bringing the SAMBers down to the ground, and their weapons fall out of reach.*

I'm not stupid. You think I wouldn't know this would happen? Here, you SAMBers are powerless.

Joker, nice to see you again! I've got things planned, don't you worry your little bells. It's October, the flipsides rule this month. Espicially on the 31st. When the key turns the clock, it'll be October forever! *Glitches over to Joker's side, and flicks one of her little bells*

In the meantime, let's figure out what to do with these pansies. *Points to the SAMBers*

(Hoping there's, of course, a fight from the SAMBers, but nothing dominating. Not yet. I'm hoping this thread can gather up all the good guys from their flipsides, now being a time where they're all powerful. Unless that sounds stupid.)

• Posted at:

& ʙɪʟʟ ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ

тнє αєѕтнєтι¢ тяαѕн  

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Chain is still standing without any chains on her. She looked at Bill and smirked.

"I'm not a SAMBer, Bill," She signed. "I'm a gang member."

She pointed her sword straight at Bill, making a strong gust of wind go towards him very quickly.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

cobraphoenix530

AWWW no fighting honey, this is the FLIPSIDE month! It’s gonna get quite SILLY in here, so loosen up! Can’t have any party poopers bringing the party down, can we? Ahaha of course not!

*Joker flicks Bill’s nose*

Nice to see you too hon! Jokester’s been an awful BORE lately, all work and no play...no surprise I had to get out! Ahaha I can’t wait for the real fun to begin!

*turns to rest*

And it’s so lovely to meet you darlings! Especially you, Arial Black, I’ve heard quite the stories! 

• Posted at:

❅ Jsʀ

Cʜɪ Nʀʟ

♫  Eʀʏʜʀ ʏ ɢ...

Wɪʜ ɴʏ ɴs ɴ sɪʟʀ ʟɴs ɢʟ

mermaidfairy2030

I’m so insulted! Welcome back, Joker. I’m being forgotten about? Well, I’m here to say never underestimate a Time player, because, after all, Time is dead kids. *With that, she snapped, a gear emblem appeared and Chain was frozen in time.* Think of a better solution, because I can’t keep this up forever or do this to all the chumps around here.

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

*When you don't have a flipside*

*Teleports herself and her gang out of their bonds*

Taking over the SAMB? I think not.

*Shields herself and her gang in an UNBREAKABLE (That was emphasized for a reason) force field*

You know this thing? How it keeps people out? Well, it can also keep people in. *Snaps her fingers and the force field expands over the evil flipsides but all the SAMBers and their normal gangs are outside* Also for the moment that is TELEPORTATION PROOF.

Plus it's a giant bubble so there's no tunneling out.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

For God so loved the world

that He gave us his only begotten Son

and whomever believes in Him

shall not perish but have

EVERLASTING LIFE

coindragon103

Oh, just letting you know, I'm my own flipside. So yeaaaaaa... want spoopy Embers to come out? I'm truly a woman of my word, but I can be deceiving. *snickers evilly* So, anyone up for trusting me? I even have a new spoopy look. *clothes turn black and leggings turn into black ripped jeans, hair turns entirely black excepting a blood-red streak in the front, eyes turn bright yellow, and the black shirt seems to have blood spatters on it* So, can I be part of the gang?

• Posted at:

Hope Huggle Lollipop

Queen of fire nekos

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

scarletdragon3016

(Silence is a gang member but she's real, so she's still Echo's flipside.)

Silence crossed her arms, looking amused with a smirk on her face. Then one eyebrow shot up. She seemed to sense something. "Oh no," she murmured to herself, apparently concerned with whatever she had just sensed.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

coindragon103

III'M STIIIILL WAIIIITIIING...

• Posted at:

Hope Huggle Lollipop

Queen of fire nekos

#ForeverFluffeh

mermaidfairy2030

Kuwember, your application has been accepted! Now hold on a titch while I bring this thing down. SUPER! *With that, she vanished in a cloud of red gears. A few seconds went by and she reappeared, this time outside the dome.* HOT! Man, the timeline where this is brought down is NOT pretty. Pretty sure I brought a few of ya down with me, though, so go doomed me! Loophole abuse. *She caught the freed SAMBers and gang members in black tentacles emanating from the ground.* Now, Ssssstarlight? If you don’t bring that thing down, now, *Her eyes began to glow, the goo dripped down her face, and her slightly demented smile turned into a slitted Slasher Smile that stretched across her face* you miiiiight lose something important. Like, say, your l i f e. So, what about it? Want to make a deal? 

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

cobraphoenix530

Heh, honey, you know MOST flipsides can only be contained by their objects? And since Jokey has mine hidden well, I can just leave.

*poofs out of bubble*

Now, please don’t poop the party. I just wanna have some FUN, but if you can’t stand that...well, I don’t want anyone getting hurt.

• Posted at:

❅ Jsʀ

Cʜɪ Nʀʟ

♫  Eʀʏʜʀ ʏ ɢ...

Wɪʜ ɴʏ ɴs ɴ sɪʟʀ ʟɴs ɢʟ

scarletdragon3016

Silence narrowed her eyes. "If this is a party, it doesn't seem to be getting any more fun." She turned around and surveyed Joker.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

puppybutterfly126

I'm not worried about my life. You're not the only time traveler here. *Bunch of different versions of Starlight start appearing*

(All of them start talking and teleporting, no one can tell which one is the original) Besides, I may or may not have conveniently forgotten to mention one of my gang members is a glamourist. Some of these mes are real, some aren't. You attack them, they "die". But not really.

And before any telepaths have an idea, all of these mes broadcast thoughts. They all have my memories up until now.

And no, I'm not taking that barrier down.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

EVERLASTING LIFE

clevercat546

(Have a little weakness, this is a thread where Flipsides can rule, since it's spooky month. You can still fight back but try not to seem OP, Starlight)

• Posted at:

& ʙɪʟʟ ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ

тнє αєѕтнєтι¢ тяαѕн  

clevercat546

*Rolls eyes and laughs* I like how you good guys think you can do everything. You all have weaknesses, we just have to FINTHEM.

C'mon Silence, then MAKE it more fun. What do we need, destruction? Fire? Death? You name it.

*Appears next to Joker* Hey so what're we? My pinetree and your troublechild are twins.. does that make us twins?

*Glitches next to Arial Black* Nice touch with the tentacles.

• Posted at:

& ʙɪʟʟ ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ

тнє αєѕтнєтι¢ тяαѕн  

puppybutterfly126

I'm not the glamourer

plus I've had that shield and the time travel for a while

Besides, aren't most SAMBers the slightest bit OP?

This is me trying to keep them from taking over the SAMB

The shield keeps them in this thread

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

EVERLASTING LIFE

cobraphoenix530

I don’t know...partners in crime? Evil overlordians? We gotta work on that. IN the meantime...

*sends red powder towards the Starlights*

We might not be able to tell who’s who, but that just makes it MORE fun! Ahahaha, this little piggy went round and round!

*all copies the dust touches begin to spin extremely quickly, almost becoming a blur*

Aww, how dizzy-making!

• Posted at:

❅ Jsʀ

Cʜɪ Nʀʟ

♫  Eʀʏʜʀ ʏ ɢ...

Wɪʜ ɴʏ ɴs ɴ sɪʟʀ ʟɴs ɢʟ

puppybutterfly126

Heh, spinning just makes it easier to do this... *All draw swords and hold them at their sides after teleporting everyone else to a safe distance*

SPINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ATTACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

EVERLASTING LIFE

scarletdragon3016

Silence smirked. "Destruction and death sound alright with me," she replied, smirking a bit. She still seemed worried about something, though, or perhaps...disturbed? She pulled out a sword and smirked again, resuming her usual posture, looking at Starlight. "You're that person who talks with Galaxian, right?" she asked. She pointed the sword's tip towards Starlight. "Too bad then." 

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

cobraphoenix530

*While most would expect to become dispirited by the sight of numerous spinning swords coming their way, Joker only seems to become more excited. Pulling a red rope out of her hat, she tangles a few dozen Starlights in it*

NOW it’s getting interesting! Ladies and gentlemen, SAMBers and fellow flipsides, welcome to the October edition! The rules? THERE ARE NONE! Ready? It’s already started!

*A giant card blanket drops over the Starlights, trapping them under. Joker grins wider, eyes going red*

OUCH! That must’ve hurt. So sorry!

• Posted at:

❅ Jsʀ

Cʜɪ Nʀʟ

♫  Eʀʏʜʀ ʏ ɢ...

Wɪʜ ɴʏ ɴs ɴ sɪʟʀ ʟɴs ɢʟ

mermaidfairy2030

I like your style! *She used a few free tentacles to wrap around various Starlights.* I have to yank a few doomed friends, the timeline’ll thank me. *Various doomed clones popped up and began to battle.* Alright, chillers, go wild! Get the spears, knives, hammers, explosives, ropes, everything and anything! 

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the deltasquad

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Homestuckian

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar 28de3f1064

iceclaws188

That Gravity Falls though. XD

Can you please let me out now?

• Posted at:

Renegade - Ren - Renny

aesthetically pleasing

and somewhat edgy

Female/Bi/Fangirl

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

✵✵✵ 

#WhiteInkWasWorthIt

^Write that in your sig^

If you see this message.

Thumbnail avatar ac23fb288e

jadecloudburst113

Oof, am I late?

Blaze: Petal? I didn't know you had a flipside.

Neither did I o_o

• Posted at:

Petal/Leaf

Dang it, Dark Lord!

"I'm Navi."

I can taste colors and hear shapes.

I don't put my gang members in danger all the time at all o_o

Merry Christmas!

scarletdragon3016

Silence smirked at Renegade. "Unfortunately not," she replied, not sounding as if she meant it was unfortunate at all.

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

/348523

/348527

cobraphoenix530

*Joker grins in Arial Black’s direction*

I can already tell we’ll get along! Now, next ch-ch-challenger! Step into the thread! Oh, does that count as a fourth wall break?

• Posted at:

❅ Jsʀ

Cʜɪ Nʀʟ

♫  Eʀʏʜʀ ʏ ɢ...

Wɪʜ ɴʏ ɴs ɴ sɪʟʀ ʟɴs ɢʟ

clevercat546

If it does, I wouldn't care. I'm really enjoying this!

*Glitches around everyone, leaving gold and black sparks*

Gather around for story time! *Fixes bowtie and hair*

Once upon a time there were the SAMBers.

• Posted at:

& ʙɪʟʟ ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ

тнє αєѕтнєтι¢ тяαѕн  

clevercat546

The SAMBers lived very happily until October came!

Then the flipsides appeared and began to cause destruction

The SAMBers tried to fix it

But they could not

And the flipsides ruled forever!

*Free doritos*

• Posted at:

& ʙɪʟʟ ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ

тнє αєѕтнєтι¢ тяαѕн  

cobraphoenix530

*gasp*

BAD Bill. You can’t eat those! Those are cousins of yours!

Laaaaadeedaaaaaaaa

Badambadaaaaaa

Laadaadeedaaaaaaaa

*Joker begins to spin around in the air, occasionally preforming a couple flips*

Sing a song of flipsides

A pocket full of pie

Four and twenty hacksaws

Waiting in disguise

• Posted at:

❅ Jsʀ

Cʜɪ Nʀʟ

♫  Eʀʏʜʀ ʏ ɢ...

Wɪʜ ɴʏ ɴs ɴ sɪʟʀ ʟɴs ɢʟ

puppybutterfly126

*All corralled and sword-threatened Starlights vanish, only to be replaced with twice as many free ones*

(All together) Ok, I'm done spinning for now. *Undoes spinning charm*

(All together) Anyone besides the Flips have any objection to me throwing a few demented gekbeaks their way? No?

*Around a hundred half-crazed ostrich-like birds appear in the crowd of flipsides*

(All together) Have fun! *They all teleport to a safe distance with the rest of the SAMBers*

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

EVERLASTING LIFE

scarletdragon3016

Silence looked at Bill Cipher and Joker as if she was somewhat certain that as strange as she herself was, this could not get any stranger. Strike that. "I don't like to think of it as 'destruction'," she told Bill. "I call it 'help with change'. But still, we can't just assume that the SAMBers will never be able to change this situation. For instance...there are some powerful SAMBers who aren't here yet." She caught one dorito in her hand and it seemed to vanish. Maybe she had eaten it with that speed...

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Hitan

Camus