Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Aww, how CUTE! I didn’t know you were giving us gifts today hon! Well, they are a bit large, but that can be fixed.

*Joker pulls a small cube from her pocket, tossing it at the gekbeaks. They all shrink down to the size of ants, reappearing inside the cube. Looking inside, it seems they have been placed in a minature farm, and have become nearly docile*

How I love new pets! Now, I’m getting a bit bored. Oh! Wait! How about a bit of utter destruction!

*Cracks appear in the ground, card soldiers stomping out and engaging the SAMBers in combat. Joker takes on a couple dozen herself, seeming to enjoy it much more then normal. Then again, she is anything but.*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦

օƈȶօɮɛʀ ɨֆ ɦɛʀɛ ɦօռɛʏֆ, ǟռɖ ʏօʊ ӄռօա աɦǟȶ ȶɦǟȶ ʍɛǟռֆ...

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

What are gekbeaks? It’s fun eradicating SAMBers, although it’s kinda boring. Half of my tricks have been used already! One minute! *A second Arial Black popped up as the first one disappeared.* I’m back with some shiny new toys! *She started to throw metal bits and bobs that began to unfold into attack birds when she played her violin.* Fly, my pretties, fly! 

• Posted at:

ARIAL BLACK / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

SPOOPY TIME

#RememberHurricane

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

*Shrugs towards Joker*

I enjoy games. Sometimes harmless, sometimes dangerous. It's a roll of the dice.

*Glitches next to Silence*

Yes that is a good point. Looks like we'll have to defeat them too.

*Whispers in her ear*

With a little weapon.

*A flash of red darts across her vision but is gone in a second. Cipher laughs and glitches next to Arial Black*

Attack birds. Nice touch.

*Catches one of out the air and sprinkles it with red glitter, causing it to freeze everything the dust touches*

I can't help but feel like I'm ruining the party since I haven't added much. *Disgusted* Dipper has seemed to effect my evil persona. I'll have to kill him for that.

*Glitches as he stands still, his voice constantly distorting*

• Posted at:

Dιρρҽɾ Qυιll Pιɳҽʂ-Sƈɾιρƚσɾ ➷ IT'S CIPHER TIME~!

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

тωιи: נσкєѕтєя  

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

Lightning suddenly flashed out of nowhere, though it seemed more like one of the flipsides had done it. The sound of thunder seemed to be off by many seconds, roaring out only about 5 seconds after the light had flashed. In the air, a figure seemed to be hovering in the air. His white clothing contrasted with the black background, as did the silver streaks on his black hair.

"Things seem to be...past negotiation stage," Galaxian Explosion observed, then grinned at Joker, Bill, and the rest of the flipsides, as well as Starlight and the defenders.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

cobraphoenix530

*Grins at GalaxE*

You’re darn right they are. Now for the million dollar question...flipside, or SAMBer?

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

scarletdragon3016

Silence glared at Bill Cipher for carelessly getting so close to her, when she could have sliced his neck open accidentally. The flipsides' code seems to be...scrambled, she thought to herself. There is none different here...even me, even though I can't see the arrangement. Could there be some reason to why we're acting like this, other than just obviously wanting to overthrow the SAMBers...? She realized at some point, she had sheathed her sword, and despite Bill's statement, she chose to not unsheathe it. That is, until she saw the light she despised so much, the light that was as warm as the Sun but yet did the opposite of healing her...most of the time.

"Galaxian," she snarled, sneering at the figure.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

SO sorry I'm late to the party! I was just created!

Yeah...WHY did I create you, Egg?

Mwahaha!

Jaystar: *sarcastically* Good call, Popcorn...

Oh shush!

• Posted at:

Popcorn

Flipside: Egg

Too big a gang to count.

I'm OBSESSED with Warriors!

scarletdragon3016

"Who, me?" Galaxian smiled and shrugged innocently in the way that usually annoyed Silence, and probably would do so to the flipsides. "What do you think? I think you're smart enough to figure it out." He wondered what Jokester would do to him after this was over for insulting her like that--or her flipside, regardless.

He glanced at Silence, who conveniently was behind him and somehow had managed to not unsheathe her sword and attack him. For a moment, she almost reminded him of...Echo. "Silence," he greeted, smiling, another way to highly annoy her.

(A note from Galaxian: Sorry, Jokester. I don't mean any actual insult towards you. :)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

cobraphoenix530

Joker is processing some memories, please standby...

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

Yoooooooo-hooooooooooo! How arrrrre you alllllllll! *notices Egg* Hey, half-bro! What's up?

Sophie! You're a Tomas! Break these ropes!

Sophie: I'm afraid I can't. They seem...too strong, somehow.

Well...Patrick, you're a knight! Cut them!

Patrick: Even my diamond super-sharp triple steel pointed sword studded with spikes can't break those ropes. And that sword can cut cinder blocks. CINDER BLOCKS.

PEPPER!!! YOU HAVE VENOM!!! SALSA!!! YOU DO, TOO!!!! CINDER, RAY, MUDSLIDE, SWAMPS!!!! YOU BREATH FIRE!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!

Pepper, Salsa, Cinder, Ray, Mudslide, and Swamps: We can't, either!

Ahh!

YAH HOOOOOOO!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

Rob: Twig isn't usually evil! She must be possessed!

Madeline: Oh my gosh, she IS possessed! Her eyes are a hard yellow, not a soft chocolate color!

Hard yellow?! That must be Tree!

*In male voice* Good job, you figured it out!

Oh, no...

• Posted at:

Gravel

Flipside: Twig

Gang: Huge

Favorite Fandoms: Warriors, Spirit Animals, Wings of Fire

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

*One Starlight (Note: Not the real one) creates a set of air stairs and walks up to greet Galaxian* Welcome to the not-so-fun Flipside party.

However, for right now I'm REALLY glad Saber's not here. We don't want to deal with Thorne on top of all of this. *Gestures downward*

And it's time for a lot more demented gekbeaks. Ones that are immune to swords, arrows, and any other possible weapons, man-made or natural. Including *Smiles at Black* those nasty little tentacles of yours. Plus magic. We can't have Joker sealing them in a cube again, now, can we?

*Snaps fingers and a thousand gekbeaks appear* (To Galaxian) On another note, we need to make sure the peaceful gang members are protected. My gang can all handle themselves. Except maybe for Arte- wait, he has Butler. Never mind. Any ideas?

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian grinned. "Thanks," he replied. "And I agree. He would be quite the Thorne in the back. Though, Saber would probably be a huge help." He surveyed the situation, then he blinked. There were too many flipsides, gang members, and SAMBers mixed in the havoc to quite frankly see which were which. "I'll have to keep track on which Starlights are you, in sense, just in case any flipsides have the power to shapeshift," he cautioned.

"We need to keep track of who is whom," he added, in answer to Starlight's concern for peaceful gang members. "Teleportation probably won't work, because many of these flipsides probably have speed to their advantage, as we do. Wait..." He narrowed his eyes, trying to think of a suitable plan. "Could it be possible to--"

He was interrupted by a sword slash to his neck, which forced him to flip forward suddenly. "Blah, blah, blah," Silence taunted, pointing her sword at the empty space again. "How about ya talk less?"

Galaxian smiled. "Okay." He flew a little higher. "I'll be sure to do that, after I'm done talking."

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

mermaidfairy2030

....HEY! Gal-Gal! I know about ya, even though the last time I popped out was about 2016! I’m kept updated! *sticks tongue out at Starlight* They’re from the Dread Calamari, don’t insult them or I’ll become an avatar of smiting power. But, are they immune to a little something like SCIENCE exclamation point? Hold on, I have to steal more of Andi’s stuff. Be right back.

• Posted at:

ARIAL BLACK / ANDALE

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

SPOOPY TIME

#RememberHurricane

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

scarletdragon3016

"I'm honored," Galaxian replied simply. After Black went away, he smiled again. "Don't think we'll be actually 'waiting' for her," he added, grinning. Though Black is right, he admitted to himself. 'Everything has a weakness, and all you have to do is to destroy the object by using that weakness.'

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

puppybutterfly126

I said man-made or otherwise

My definition of a weapon is anything that could be used against them. So no science, sorry.

(To Galaxian) *Seals Silence in a temporary time-stop* You wanted to keep track of the real mes, right? *Hands him a mini magic mirror (M3)* This is *Waves a hand over it* now coded to you DNA. No one can use it except you. It keeps track of me. This is real, even though this glamour might not be. Use it well. *Disappears*

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

puppybutterfly126

*A message quickly appears on the M3, Galaxian and only Galaxian can see it* You're right, they do have a weakness. If you stab them on the foot with a size US-G 4.0 mm chrocet hook they die. But that's the only way they die.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian shrugged in gratitude, taking the mirror. The weakness might be exposed really quickly, if this is hacked, he thought to himself. Especially if Silence can read it in code. Nothing is definite.

Underneath, though, he was worried for Silence, despite she having attacked him. But his worries were all diminished a split second later, as a pair of pitch black wings appeared, and then a falcon flew out of the time-stop. The falcon then proceeded to turn back into Silence, who sneered at Starlight. "Child, I think you forgot I can see things in code," she taunted, drawing her sword out slowly and pointing it back towards Galaxian.

He groaned. "Silence, don't make me fight. I don't want to destroy the SAMB." He sounded as if he was pleading, and Silence seemed to soften up a little, but then her expression returned to normal.

"Make me."

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

clevercat546

*Yawns dramatically*

This is getting boring. How about we spice it up a little, hm?

*Suddenly there are multiple Jokers, and Bills, and Silences, (Insert all of the flipsides)*

(All at once) LETS PLAY! 

*Somehow appears off to the side and screams when she sees a Bill appear in front of her*

HOW IN JUPITER DID YOU GET HERE?

*Hides face*

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian covered his ears. "Great," he said, but it actually didn't seem like he was being sarcastic like usual in these situations. "Clones?" He stopped speaking out loud, as he couldn't even hear his own voice from the racket all the extra flipsides were making.

Silence and all the others here should be skilled fighters, he told Starlight, but their copies can't be. As well as the peaceful gang members, there must also be good flipsides as well. They can't just all be evil, can they? Before Starlight could say Silence was evil, Galaxian quickly added, Silence isn't evil...there must be something behind the scenes working out right now. Do you think we can do this by ourselves? He flew a little more higher, though he knew that definitely would not stop Silence, as well as most of the crazy flipsides.

"So," he added, out loud, "care to tell me if Dipper Quill Pines or Jokester are actually inside you right now? Or are you entirely in control?"

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

cobraphoenix530

*Joker gasps loudly, coming out of Jokester’s memories*

Oh, so you’re GalaxE! Aw, you’re such a darlin’! To answer your question, I’m a part of Jokes. I dunno how it works, but I can either be in her body or another. It’s very confusing and has a lot of technicalities, so I’ll spare you the details. Also, Starry, hon, no matter what you try, you can’t harm me. Just putting that out there!

*floats up to GalaxE*

J says hi, by the way.

*floats a gekbeak up, taming it in a few seconds*

Aw, I’m getting calm. We need more CHAOS flips! Ooh, how about some fires!

*Waves hands, making giant golden and green flames appear. They seem to pass through flipsides, leaving them unharmed*

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian smiled. "Thanks." He continued, "Actually, I've heard so much about you. I don't mind details. Why don't you tell me more?" He moved upwards a bit more, so he wouldn't get skimmed by the flames. Actually, I wonder if I'm going to reach too high a height, at this rate, he teased himself, so he crossed his arms, making a barrier. "Ah, yes, chaos. Another old friend of mine. Just like Jokester is my friend; tell her I said hi as well, please."

He teleported Silence, who was wincing away from the flames. It looks like some flipsides are affected, after all, he thought to himself. Interesting. And those flames...

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

@Black/Arial I totally forgot to reply, xD, but I know you, too. :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

scarletdragon3016

Silence glared at Galaxian as she was teleported. Her gaze said, Get away from me, I don't need your help. Galaxian only shrugged, then smiled mischievously again.

"Fire is a great stage prop," he said, as if he was some kind of evil flipside himself.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

cobraphoenix530

*Joker yawns a little, causing the fire to flip, coming down from the sky instead*

Oh dear, I forgot about that glitch. Ah well, it makes stuff a little more interesting...

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian muttered something along the lines of "Good to know" before he flew to Starlight's side. "Hey, be sure to protect yourselves, okay?" He yelled down to the SAMBers, then he put on a look of concentration. An invisible barrier built around the majority of the SAMBers, but the problem was...the flipsides. He didn't want to just leave them, either.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

mermaidfairy2030

Hey, watch your fire! *She seemed to be hurt by it.* You really need to be careful with your wording. *She pulled up some tentacles to create a bubble to shield her from the flames, but was still able to be heard.* I’d pull out the scissor sisters if I wasn’t stuck in here!

• Posted at:

ARIAL BLACK / ANDALE

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

SPOOPY TIME

#RememberHurricane

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

clevercat546

*Laughs* Ah yes, Dipper. Saying his name makes me cringe. What a pathetic child, am I right?

*Glitches next to Joker*

I've about the same situation as Jingle Bells here. I'm half of Pinetree. In a way, yeah, he's here.. at the same time, he's practically dead from my gaining control. There's the me half of him, and his other half is like, his less important side with all the personas. Too many, if I might add.

*Glitches next to Austin, holding a sudden shining blade to her throat, grinning*

There's too many gang members.. I wonder if I might start lowering the numbers.

*Gasps and looks up to the sky, breathing shallow. Their hands grab for anything to hold on to, but only find clear air.. including where Cipher is standing. Suspicious.*

Silence, be a dear and come grab hold of Miss Constellations, if you're going to flash looks at Galaxian.

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian resisted the urge to insult Cipher more than he had already done to Joker. Provoking them really wouldn't do much good. Besides, Jokester and Dipper were forum twins, and he really didn't want to insult both at the same time.

"Let Austin go," he snapped, lowering down while still clutching the mirror. He made the mirror vanish temporarily, then moved his hand, but Silence moved in front of him, blocking his way. Galaxian stared at Silence, daring her to stay there, while she returned the same gaze, returning the challenge. Galaxian merely peered around Silence, his gaze electrifying. "Don't you hurt any of them, Cipher. You're taking this too far...all of you."

Silence glanced back at Cipher, then at Galaxian. She finally moved back, looking scornfully at Cipher. "Try saying something like that again and you'll find a real fight in your hands." However, she still moved backwards a little more, taking her sword in one hand.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

clevercat546

*Laughs*

Taking this too far? TAKING THIS TOO FAR?

*Voice glitches*

You haven't seen ANYTHING yet, Galaxian! This isn't your reign anymore! wE'RE takINg ovER.

*Gives a sadistic grin, and glitches*

Oo, sassy. I like it. Settle down little lion, the real fun has only begun.

Here, hold her.

*Glitches and Austin is kneeling on the ground next to Silence, unable to move away. Cipher glitches behind Galaxian, moving around so fast that Galaxian can't hit him (Unless you attempt with a super cool move, only dramatic moves allowed at this time haha)*

Jingle Bells! Wanna come take Austin from Silence and play with her a little?

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

scarletdragon3016

(This will hopefully not become part of Silence's and my backstory because if it does, it'll be ultraweird...)

(Also, I don't really want to control Austin's character, so I don't know how to deal with this...)

Galaxian wanted to facepalm, except for the fact it wasn't exactly the time. "Who said we were reigning? Is that your assumption? The SAMB is a peaceful place for all of us to share, Cipher. This isn't a dictatorship." He paused as Cipher glitched behind Galaxian. Galaxian held still, not wanting to make any drastic moves which could endanger literally anyone there. However, if Cipher tried to attack him, Galaxian would be able to defend himself quickly. Just one problem other than all the flipsides... 

Silence smirked and took Austin roughly by the neck. She leveled the sword towards the latter's throat, then glanced at Galaxian almost smugly. "Time's up, child. Better try to do something before your...friends...are all killed, hmm?"

Galaxian chose to ignore the remark, though he seemed to be somewhat stressed. He was practically emitting an aura of it. "I really don't want to fight you guys; Silence, Cipher, Joker...all of you. But if it comes to it...I'll do what I must." He glanced at Cipher and smirked. "No matter the Christmas carols you maybe purposely or accidentally sing before even Halloween."

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

cobraphoenix530

*Joker’s eyes seem to flicker for a moment, the right one going from orange to gold, then back. A smirk appears on her face and, with a toss of her hat, she transports them all to a stage*

Ahah, sorry, it was just getting a bit too viol-l-ent f-for Jokester, and she was trying to t-take over again. 

*Every stutter is accompanied by a twitch of her head*

L-let’s j-just f-f-fight he-here fo-r n-n-now. 

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

clevercat546

*Cipher rolls his eyes* Galaxian, you weak little SAMBer. I'm not singing Christmas I'm talking to Joker. 

For centuries the good little SAMBers have watched over SAMB, destroyed our attempted risings you call "doomsdays", and deemed us flipsides useless. We've had enough. With the flick of a wrist and a muttering of a spell, I could wipe your whole existance out. *A flash of red dances across Galaxian's vision, yet it's blurry, and suddenly disappears*

*Grins as he looks over to Silence and Austin* (You're doing great, Galaxian! If you need to control her for a line or two, to do an action, that's okay)

Miss J, don't loose control. If Jokester finds a weak spot she could hit it and *makes an explosion gesture*

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

cobraphoenix530

I’m t-trying, but sh-she-e’s wor-r-ried about y-you. So-meth-thing about you l-l-losing cont-trol. W-what a sp-p-oilsport.

*Joker squints in concentration, slowly causing her eyes to go back to orange*

MUCH better! Now, where were we? Ah yes, the big fight! Who shall win? The silent Silence? The golden dorito? Or perhaps, the odd Galaxican? Ooh, we’ll be needing popcorn for THIS!

• Posted at:

✦

✦ȶɨֆ ֆքօօքʏ ȶɨʍɛ!

scarletdragon3016

(The other post I sent in didn't make it through...)

(Also, Starlight, are you still here? xD)

Galaxian looked at Jokester, looking worried but trying not to show it. "Are you okay?" he asked, then realized how stupid of a question it was. He really didn't want it to be an unfair fight and accidentally hurt Jokester, but he also didn't want to end up hurting himself by letting them hurt him...

What do you want me to do, Jokester? he asked the other telepathically, though he wasn't sure if Jokester would end up hearing it, or Joker would. It had worked for Echo and Silence, but it would be laughable to presume all flipsides and SAMBers worked that way.

He turned and shrugged at Cipher, though not turning his back on Joker in fear of a literal stab in the back. "I was trying to gauge if you had a sense of humor like mine, but apparently not. That's okay." He grinned again, pretending not to notice as Silence smirked at him and then drew Austin even closer to her. Austin squirmed, but Silence's grip was stronger than iron. She really wasn't kidding around, was she? On the other hand, he hadn't expected her to. She never did, after all.

"You shouldn't assume all of us are like that," Galaxian pointed out. "If you mind the word 'doomsday', you have the right to tell the SAMBers, being an equal part in it, after all. You aren't useless; if you were, we all would be." He thought back to that flash of red. Hmm...where had he seen it before?

"Wiping my existence?" he asked, then smiled. "I've been through that before. Didn't work...as you can see, all he achieved was bring me here instead." He gripped his arm, and seemed to think about his past. "That's why red is so commonly associated with me."

"Actually, I'd be interested in seeing Jokester make an explosion." Galaxian smiled even wider. "She's capable of anything, it seems."

(I get you meant "boom", xD.)

(Also, Dipper and Jokester, please don't kill me. xD)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

mermaidfairy2030

*She brought down the moved barrier.* Whoa, what did I miss? When did we get here? And red, wiping existence, I can do that too, but it’s very quick and very confusing for the poor timeline, causing MANY splinters. And I also wanna see an explosion! They’re fun! 

• Posted at:

ARIAL BLACK / ANDALE

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

SPOOPY TIME

#RememberHurricane

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian sighed to himself, feeling oppressed by the presence of too many flipsides, and hostile ones at that. You missed a lot, he replied to Black in his mind.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

Swampfox laughed, "Sorry, i'm fashionably late!" She was wearing a fancy purple kimono, and white flowers in her black hair. She giggled, and said, "I hope I get to have some fun!" 

I currently struggle against chains. "Hey! Mi amiga, Swamp! Mind helping a SAMBer out?" Swamp only laughed. Great. I was stuck in chains. "Ha ha ha! Okay!" I sarcasticly laughed. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Queen of Chancletas

Excuse me, but I will not let you make fun of mi amigos! Only I can do that

The ones who don't know how to fold a burrito die. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTIST! 

clevercat546

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

IT DIDNT GO THROUGH

• Posted at:

ɹǝɥdƆ llq  

hє/shє/thєч

- ᴛʜʀ ʀsɴs -

ʜ ɴɪʀ

ʀ ɴ

ɪʀ ɪɴs  

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

It's okay, sometimes posts just don't go through

• Posted at:

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Queen of Chancletas

Excuse me, but I will not let you make fun of mi amigos! Only I can do that

The ones who don't know how to fold a burrito die. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTIST! 

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian finally smirked at the large array of flipsides gathering. Good thing I don't have a flipside separate from myself, he concluded, or else this would be...a wreck. A disaster. A combination more than all of those destructive words combined. So...I will do everything I can to keep Him in.

"Actually, Swamp," he replied, "you're not that late. You're early. So...you could go back and help out Fire?"

(Sorry Firefox, I don't know why I called you Fire. It's just that you called Swampfox, "Swamp", and so I just assumed Firefox could be "Fire".)

Then Galaxian thought better of it. Swamp probably would not help out the SAMBer, at any rate. He moved towards Firefox, but then out of the corner of his eye, he saw Silence shift. Oh, great.

"Another thing, Silence," Galaxian sighed. "Would you mind just dropping that and letting Austin go? You know, so things are a little more convenient around here."

Silence still did not appreciate his humour, apparently, because she did not abide. "I do mind," she hissed, and somehow moved her hand even closer to Austin's neck, so close it probably just touched the skin of her neck. Galaxian hoped all the stars in the galaxy that her hand would not tremble.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura