Thumbnail avatar 3ec3391dac

dragonwolf2982

You see Eternity walking along the sidewalk. She's not wearing a costume, for some reason. You jog over to catch up to her. She turns to you... her eyes shining a vivid purple. Almost like... Katrina's?

She speaks, and it's Katrina's voice that comes out. "Gee, what a great Halloween. I sure hope nothing... BAD happens..." She smiles. It's a very... nightmarish smile, to say the least.

Someone else jogs over. It's... Katrina? "Etern! I changed my costume and got more cand-" She cuts herself off as she sees Eternity's face. "Who're you?"

Eternity(?)'s smile widens. "Isn't it obvious? I'm you."

(So, uh, I post just about never, and since roleplaying is my heart and soul, and it's October... why not?)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Eternity EternaFlamCrandberrand Katrina

Caprittanius

Capriborn

Infj

Bobcat Twin

Gang @/341306

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k18

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

Homestuckian

Icecream

"rAARRGH NO DARK LORD AARON" -Ocean 2k18

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

Ray hesitates before speaking to the lass with the devilish smile, "so, you're Katrina? But she's Katrina," Ray looked over at the other girl who seemed about as confused as she was. "And you look like Eternity... you're kinda scaring me," She said, turning back to the smiling girl. Ray put down her candy bucket and scooted a step back, clearly frightened by this whole fiasco. 

• Posted at:

WANTED: Dead or Alive

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē" 

Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

Thumbnail avatar 962053e90c

greenstorm25

Is this a prank? Demonic possession? *gasp* Is this the work of the emojis? Regardless, I've got a blowtorch and I'm not afraid to use it. 

• Posted at:

Waffle Hart Traitare

INFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Pigeon enthusiast

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

SpOoKy ScArY sKeLeToNs SeNd ShIvErS dOwN yOuR sPiNe

Thumbnail avatar 95c241ea61

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian surveyed the scene from above placidly, hovering in the air. Nearby him, a boy with white wings suddenly appeared, his wings slowly flapping in precision.

"Quiet, please," Galaxian told him, and the other nodded, smiling a bit.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

dragonwolf2982

Eternity(?) turns to Ray. "Where do you think you're going?"

"It doesn't matter. Running can't save you. Yes, I'm Katrina."

She then turns to Waffle. "You wouldn't blowtorch Eternity, would you?" Her eyes turn to their normal green for a moment. She looks around confusedly. "Wh-" They quickly shift back. "Don't worry, she's perfectly safe... for the moment. I wonder how she'll do when she watches me kill you...?" Katrina/Eternity(?) giggles, a very... off-putting sound.

Recognition flashes in Katrina's eyes. "I- No, how- Oh my FLUFFEH. This really is me. Me two years ago."

The other Katrina's giggles grow to a laugh. "Correct! When I got the opportunity to travel to the future, how could I say no? But... we can't have two of us... can we? Well, it's easily fixable...!" She summons her scythe.

The present's Katrina backs away slowly. "H- how about n- no?"

• Posted at:

Caprittanius

Capriborn

Infj

Bobcat Twin

Gang @/341306

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k18

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

Homestuckian

Icecream

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

(first off, I'm gonna make an appearance forum so you can get an idea of what I look like)

Appearance: Is wearing a fox costume; nose is painted black, tail is clipped to the back of my pants, headband with fox ear decorations on it, shirt and pans are orange, wearing black gloves and shoes

I walked backwards slowly. "Uh... what's going on? You say you're you and she's her and a person exists in front of a person that is that other person but that person looks like Eternity... I've gotta sit down." I put both of my hands on my head, trying to think straight. "You know, it's REALLY HARD to actually THINK when STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPENS. The most ANNOYING POSSIBLE THING to happen next is if EVERYONE BECAME WHAT THEIR COSTUME IS. (hint hint)" I tried to figure out what was going on, to untie the knot, to solve the puzzle. If I had just avoided this strreet, which is the street next to the forest where Firefox became a warewolf, then I wouldn't be involved in this! The street is literally CALLED SPOOPY AVENUE. WHY DO I EVEN DO THIS ANYMORE?! I cut myself off there, because I was getting a little too crazy.

• Posted at:

}Embers{

Queen of fire nekos!

Our fires burn bright,

and we know we must not give up.

For when we do,

the fire will burn out.

And all we will have left,

are the embers of our past.

#LifeOfAThreadGhost

Gang: Mallow, Flare, Starmaker, Leech

GESPOOPY

greenstorm25

nOT ON MY WATCH *casually pelts Eternity-Katrina with candy*

• Posted at:

Waffle Hart Traitare

INFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Pigeon enthusiast

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

YES finally someone to kill!

*restrains Sun while throwing licorice at Eternity\Katrina*

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⓈⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature, and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

MontoSPOOPY

dragonwolf2982

"Wow. Sugary confections, my greatest weakness. And as fun as the costume thing sounds, I don't think I can even do that. Besides... foxes can't scream." Past Katrina grins and steps closer to her more recent self. "You... I can't believe that I'm going to turn into you. I don't believe it for one second! How could you get chummy with your flipside? Especially after everything." Her smile fades. Present Katrina says nothing. "Well, it doesn't matter. This probably wasn't supposed to happen... but since it has... I'll make sure I never become like this." Present Katrina doesn't even move as a scythe cuts through her, and she falls, limp.

• Posted at:

Caprittanius

Capriborn

Infj

Bobcat Twin

Gang @/341306

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k18

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

Homestuckian

Icecream

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian dropped down so fast his companion didn't see it coming, and was startled. With a whoosh, Galaxian's wings vanished and he landed on one knee. When he looked up again, the silver on his hair was gone. "What did you do...Katrina?" The last part he said as if he was hissing it.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

(Possibly more on the way; everything is WIP, including this signature, please wait...)

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

Ocean NYOOMS over to present Katrina, screeching "mY DARK STRANGE DAUGHTER! NO!"

she he looks over at Past Katrina.

"Look, Lady, good job, you just killed my friend."

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

Ray covered her eyes as the body dropped. This can't be happening! I thought we were actually going to have a nice Halloween. She just died! What do we do?! Panicking, Ray stumbled over herself falling backwards a bit. She quickly regained her balance and ran as fast as she could down the street to get help. She was fast but possibly not fast enough... 

"HEEEEEEEELP! Someone, help!"

• Posted at:

WANTED: Dead or Alive

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē" 

Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

greenstorm25

Well uh... that just happened. *pauses* Is anybody here a necromancer? Or just has really good connections with Hades?

• Posted at:

Waffle Hart Traitare

INFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Pigeon enthusiast

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian glanced at Waffle. "What do you know," he replied, cocking one eyebrow. "I have good connection with Death." He blinked, as if surprised that he was even talking that way. His initial changes seemed to be fading, his hair going back to include a silver sheen."I could call Deathmask if you want. He can control souls and is a necromancer. Or...I could go take a trip in the Underworld and see if Hades is there. As long as he doesn't try to kill me, like he did last time."

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

..I know Death, and Tod, but they can't revive people.

wait wait hwaaaaaat 

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

greenstorm25

Whoever you can get ahold of the soonest. I feel like we won't have much time before Murder-Katrina strikes again. 

• Posted at:

Waffle Hart Traitare

INFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Pigeon enthusiast

dragonwolf2982

Suddenly you hear a voice, seeming to come from everywhere and nowhere. "Awww, you guys, you really DO care!" It's... Katrina? "...Oh. I guess I just died, didn't I. Don't tell me other me completely forgot the nature of their powers. I'm totally fine, don't freak out."

Past Katrina just smiles. "Oh, I know YOU'RE fine. You're just out of the way for now. But you're still technically Eternity's flipside... I wonder... what would happen to you if something happened to Eternity...?"

"I thought you were possessing Eternity."

"I'm possessing my time's Eternity. Can't have you killing me that way, after all. YOURS is probably trick or treating or something. Hard to find in all the SAMBers, but I have time.

"Lots of time..."

• Posted at:

Caprittanius

Capriborn

Infj

Bobcat Twin

Gang @/341306

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k18

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

Homestuckian

Icecream

dragonwolf2982

Oh, and guys, I just had to say...

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. I don't post a lot, and I'm admittedly not super experienced with coming up with stories or roleplaying, so, uh, thanks for actually being interested.

• Posted at:

Caprittanius

Capriborn

Infj

Bobcat Twin

Gang @/341306

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k18

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

Homestuckian

Icecream

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian turns towards the voice, blinking once. He was trying to analyze the situation. Next to him, the boy from earlier appeared. He smiled slightly. "Looks like a valid situation to call in the others," he told Galaxian. Galaxian blinked, then shaking his head slightly, turning towards him.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked, and Hitan merely smiled again.

It looks like Katrina is going to try to find Eternity, Galaxian continued, using telepathy, somewhat startling his comrade. He turned towards the past Katrina. "I believe it's in your best interests to not try to do...anything, to both Katrina and Eternity," he cautioned. His eyes began to glow. "We don't need any other conflict here in the SAMB, or the hurting of one of my friends. I won't tolerate it."

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

serena walks up in a suspiciously dragonlike costume. "im just going as my regular form!" she says cheerfully. alex follows close behind with his wings quite widely spread. he's for some reason very grumpy. he uncharacteristically hisses, showing his long sharp fangs.

• Posted at:

coindragon103

"Well, if you can't do that, then heck you. I wish I could just be playing The Escapists 2 with my bro right now." (can someone please at least turn me into a fox I'll be able to talk I just like the idea of being a fox O_O) I stomped the ground, frustrated for some reason. I wish something more INTERESTING and less CREEPY and CONFUSING and POSSIBLY MURDERY would happen! Gah! I looked up at Eternity-Katrina, and looked at actual Katrina. "So... does anyone know what's happening? So I'm not confused? Yes? No? Maybe? Maybe not?"Something whooshed above me. "WHO WHAT WHERE HOW WHY?????????" I was alarmed, and realized it was my murdery gang member Flare. "OH GOD PLEASE NO. WE HAVE ENOUGH MURDERY THINGS GOING ON. GO AWAY." Flare paused for a moment, then flew away. Good. Now we're not in definite danger of Flare impaling everyone. Thank goodness.

• Posted at:

}Embers{

Queen of fire nekos!

Our fires burn bright,

For when we do,

the fire will burn out.

#LifeOfAThreadGhost

GESPOOPY

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

*Listens in on Galaxian and Hitan's conversation telepathically* Careful, friends. We don't want any more SAMBers getting injured. *Directed at Galaxian* Stay calm, my friend. Getting mad won't do anyone any good.

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Pianist | #STS

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian nodded, while Hitan spared one glance at Starlight. I'm guessing though, Katrina probably won't be in the mood for negotiating, he added. He took some full deep breaths. Whatever the situation, he had never liked seeing people killed. It triggered something in him...or someone, possibly. It scared him that even he didn't know who it was.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

I pulled out my katana and darkly growled, "I wouldn't hurt more of mi amigos if I was you..." I was dressed as a ninja, and my dark hair was pulled back into a braid. I glanced at my friends, really hoping to not use this sword. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Queen of Chancletas

Excuse me, but I will not let you make fun of mi amigos! Only I can do that

The ones who don't know how to fold a burrito die. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTIST! 

dragonwolf2982

(That other post should be underlined.)

Past Katrina looks at Galaxian and Firefox. "Ah. I get it, you're the protective types. I think I'll kill you LAST..." She waits a moment to let the implications of this set in. "Either way, what can you do to me without hurting Eternity?"

The air next to her laughs dryly. "You'd be very surprised, they made short work of me. They- wait.... I feel as though I would've remembered time traveling to the future. So why...?

Past Katrina glares at the empty space. "I'd explain it... but he said he wanted to stay anonymous. Whoops, I've said too much already! I better get going to find Eternity."

"If I weren't so preoccupied with her... You would all already be dead." With that, she turns and walks off. She doesn't even glance back."

"Gee, I sure was awful," the air next to you comments suddenly. "And overconfident. Would someone mind backstabbing her or something? I mean- not LITERALLY- but- oh, you know!"

• Posted at:

Caprittanius

Capriborn

Infj

Bobcat Twin

Gang @/341306

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k18

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

Homestuckian

Icecream

wolfdreamtime201

I raised my sword up when the word backstab was said, but dissappointedly put it down when I actually couldn't literally do it. The comment she made angered me, and the ground beneath me burned into black ash.  "Now I wouldn't mind using my katana," I mumbled. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian shrugged, not bothered. Over the course of what had been his life so far, he'd had quite a few death threats. A lot, he replied dryly, the phrase meant for the past Katrina. The important question is...what can past Katrina do to Eternity without harming herself?

"I think the person who can come closest to 'backstabbing' her would be you and Eternity," Galaxian replied, sending his thoughts to wherever the present Katrina was. "I'm not going to let her hurt anyone. But Firefox," he added with concern, "are you sure you want to be tangled in this? I don't want you to get hurt, as well. Katrina seems to be overconfident...wait." He realized something, putting one hand onto his chin, then dropping it. "Katrina, what happened that caused you to change? You mentioned how overconfident and 'awful' you were before...what made you become who you are now? Was it something...meaningful? And what could her motive be?" He meant past Katrina, of course.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

wolfdreamtime201

I growled coldly, "I've been in more trouble than this, young sir. A lot, actually. I wouldn't mind fighting another battle." I rubbed my shoulder. The cloth of my shirt hid old scars, and I was ready to fight. 

"Yeah, why would you change?" I muttered quietly, looking over at Katrina. "I've change quite a lot too, with my own reasons, but what about you?" 

(Now I can't quit thinking about all my old back stories and gangs I made and would change constantly.  Oh GOSH I WISH I COULD FORGET MY OLD CRINGE I POSTED ON HERE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.) 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

Thumbnail avatar 0ec67d03c4

darkheart838

A tall pale girl walks up dressed as a demon (the wings were real).

"I apologize for my tardiness. I sensed something off here, but obviously I didn't respond with proper haste. I do know a necromancer, though. Rather well." A dark, creepy grin took over her face. "Shall we?"

• Posted at:

Jade.....maybe you should call me Dark.......

My heart is dark and hard. It protects me.

But  underneath that is a loving, kind, scared, and strong girl

coindragon103

I looked at Eternity-Katrina in the eyes and gained claws and fangs. "I wish I could go full cat, but it would throw my fox costume off. Anyways, I fought Firefox when she was a werewolf, barely holding back, so I wouldn't kill her. Also, I'm not afraid to use these." I gestured to my fangs and claws, and wore a fierce look. Wish I could be lashing my tail right now... No! Focus, Embers!

• Posted at:

}Embers{

Queen of fire nekos!

Our fires burn bright,

For when we do,

the fire will burn out.

#LifeOfAThreadGhost

GESPOOPY

dragonwolf2982

Past Katrina completely ignores your threats, walking on calmly.

Present Katrina, however, seems startled. "Oh! I- I, uh, I- I don't like talking about it, but since it seems like my past is literally out to kill us right now...

"It's a long story. So I got sucked into a vaccum, right? And then I got shoved in this unicorn jar- I still hate jars- and then I got depression, and... huh, why DID I change...?

"I think... It's because... Well, I started out as a literal embodiment of Eternity's negativity. Every dark thought. Every power fantasy. But... It's harder to enjoy hurting people once you've gotten to know them. And once it set in that EVERYONE in the whole world had their own personality, and motives, and things they cared about...

"I couldn't bring myself to hurt anyone anymore. And do you know what...?

You guys... you gave me a second chance that I never earned. I..." You hear a small sniffle.

(Sorry guys, I think this roleplay literally turned into my life story over here)

(Yes, this actually happened. Except for the vaccum and jar thing.)

(Imma just throw my darkest secret out there on the internet, yep yep)

(But seriously... thanks for being so accepting, guys. I'd still be a depressed hunk of garbage if not for you, whether I've posted anything or not.)

• Posted at:

Caprittanius

Capriborn

Infj

Bobcat Twin

Gang @/341306

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k18

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

Homestuckian

Icecream

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian smirked. "She does realize I run faster than light speed, right?" he muttered to himself quietly, before turning back to the present Katrina. Definitely a great difference. "The only reason I'm asking these is to find any alternatives we can other than killing her, because if we do so, we'll endanger your life, too. Maybe she could change, I don't know. I hope so." Even if not..." Golden wings unfolded from Galaxian's back slowly, "we'll stop her and try to return her to the past. We can't have Halloween ruined, after all," he added, grinning as he made pieces of candy come out of nowhere and tossed each person around two pieces, not really minding if they caught it or not.

(By the way, thanks for all your gratitude, Eternity/Katrina. I'm glad you trust all of us, and I hope nothing happens that will ever change that trust you have. We're always here for you :) -Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

the other five of the Seven Siblings stroll up. alex hisses at them to stand still, then draws his frost covered daggers. his fangs begin to drip with venom. the blue, silver and black mashup colors in his hair begin to glow and then he vanishes into a black shadow, and reappears in armor with a crown on top of his perfect, windswept hair. natalie, also in full battle armor, with her flaming sword drawn, steps up beside her twin brother and hisses. serena thinks... "this is not a fun halloween." :(

• Posted at:

wolfdreamtime201

I caught both of the sweets, grinning. "I guess we could try to do an alternate rather than... killing past version. But I will do anything to protect all of you. It's my job to make sure ya'll don't die from a stupid act." I laughed quietly to myself. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian nodded. "Yeah." He seemed almost serious for a moment, before resuming his playful demeanor. "Hey Hitan, here's the treats!" he told the other, who cocked his head, as if surprised that Galaxian did realize he was still next to him, after all. He caught some and then put it in his hands, unsure of what to do with them. After all, he had never seen any of the sort before.

Meanwhile, Galaxian looked to Katrina--the present one, of course. "What do you think? I'm going to go after her as soon as possible, but not without a plan.

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragonwolf2982

"Thanks, guys, for not just killing me- uh, her." You can see her now, sort of, she's almost completely see-through. She's smiling. "You guys are the best."

"Now, what to do, that's a good question. I guess I could try.... counter-possessing her? But I specifically remember not being able to possess Eternity, unless that.... isn't... Eternity..." She smacks her forehead. "Gosh darnit, why didn't I realize that? Also, who the heck is that."

(Aww Galaxian you're making me emotional. Thanks for everything.)

• Posted at:

Caprittanius

Capriborn

Infj

Bobcat Twin

Gang @/341306

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k18

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

Homestuckian

Icecream

alex: welp i dont care what y'all do, but ima go after her! byeee!

• Posted at:

HEY Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALEX HERE!

SUP MEH DUDES?

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE THE KING OR DIE!

DRAGON GOD HYBRID! GIVE IN TO HELA, MY MOTHER!

scarletdragon3016

Galaxian smiled and nodded. "Of course." He added, "Can you catch this?" He tossed more pieces of candy towards Katrina in a very childish fashion. "Hmm...I think I should go see Eternity first." He concentrated, and a golden aura started around him. "Maybe it would help if all of us went there?"

(Every word I said is true, Eternity. The same goes for you. We'll always be friends. :)

• Posted at:

G

a

l

a

Explosion

i

a

n

Also here with...

Silence

Hitan

Camus

Milo

Shaka 

Gemini

Shura

dragonwolf2982

The candy phases through Katrina. "Nope, sorry. I wish, though. That sounds like a good idea, she'll want to know." She glances at the gold surrounding Galaxian. "What's that?"

(...That's it, I'm putting our names next to each other in the sig, XD. I'm Katrina, I speak in underline, and I probably actually haven't spoken to you outside this thread before. ':D

I'd explain why we share an account, but it's kind of a long story. I could tell you in a chat thread if you'd like.)

• Posted at:

Caprittanius

Capriborn

Infj

Bobcat Twin

Gang @/341306

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k18

UNDERTALE fan

Pegasister

Homestuckian

Icecream

alex: "welp im off." goes after Eternity/Katrina. takes his six siblings with him.

• Posted at:

HEY Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALEX HERE!

SUP MEH DUDES?

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE THE KING OR DIE!

DRAGON GOD HYBRID! GIVE IN TO HELA, MY MOTHER!

1 ,