Choose One. \_(°-°)_/

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

I have two role plays I am considering rebooting. It will either be my old Halloween role play, or my more recent "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" RP that fell apart.

Halloween Role play:

On Halloween, you dress up and go to a haunted woods event with your friends. Fun, right? True, until you turn into your costume and suddenly want to destroy everything.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World:

After the apocalypse, corrupt kings and queens rule the oceans and continents. They want to destroy the world and rule it all. You have the power to stop them. But will you use it to save the world, or to rule it yourself?

I will try to post the full role play story lines and forms on here for you guys to check out, so be sure to read them if they go through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

tornadowave90

Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Storyline: (revised October 2018)

The apocalypse is here. The world as we know it is long gone, and now humans are beginning to rebuild, and some have gained extraordinary powers and abilities through the years. From evolution, or perhaps nuclear poisoning, nobody is really sure. There are small villages and colonies spread about the planet, all trying their best to rebuild what they can remember. Most are led by small monarchies, kings and queens that are constantly battling to have more power and be the ruler of more land. The most powerful leaders tend to be the most corrupt- and that’s where you will come in.

One day you awaken in a dark room, with one lantern in the center. Looking around, you notice that there are several others around you. They are all just waking up, and seem as confused and terrified as you are. You look to the lantern again, and see that it is being held by a figure in a dark cloak. From it comes a surprisingly comforting voice. “Good, good…” he says. “You are all awake. As I’m sure you all know, the world is in jeopardy. The rulers of the continents have become more angry and powerful than ever. They are now fighting to rule the entire world, not just their continents. The rulers of the oceans have even awakened for the fight. But the leaders are corrupt. All of the nations are in trouble, especially if Queen Scythe of Antarctica is to gain more power. She drains her people of resources to fight in the war and gain more land, and her people suffer. We can’t allow leaders like her to control us! All of you have powers that are far greater than anyone I have ever seen, and I intend for you to end this war and stop the tyranny of the leading kings and queens. You are going to rule the world.”.

You are not sure quite how you feel about this strange plan, but you do agree that the kings and queens must stop treating their people so badly, so you agree to the quest. You know your powers are stronger than most; and you intend to use them. But as your quest goes on, how will you handle the situation? Will you fight for freedom, or will you decide that you should be the one to rule the world?

Spots: (revised October 2018)

Power of Fire- You can create and manipulate fire. Your body temperature has an average of 700 degrees fahrenheit, but can drastically change based on your mood. You burn people by touch, and must wear special clothing that isn’t burnt by you. Water is your biggest weakness, and it can cool you to a normal temperature that doesn’t allow you to use your power.

Power of Water- You can create and manipulate water. You are much colder than an average person, and your average body temperature is negative 50 degrees fahrenheit. You can freeze people by touch, but fire can warm you up and weaken your powers. You do well in the ocean and in colder climates.

Power of the Earth- You can create and manipulate rock, dirt, sand, sediment, etc. You are average sized, but you weigh four times that of a normal person. Anyone who punches you can expect a broken hand. The power of Air is your weakness, as it can weaken your abilities and bring you to weigh and have the strength of an average human. You are rather slow.

Power of Air- You can create and manipulate air, even if you were to go to space. You are average sized, but weigh nothing. You can choose to stay on the ground or float as you wish. The power of Earth is your greatest weakness, it can weaken your abilities and even make you weigh that of an average human. You are extremely fast.

Power of Canines- You can turn yourself into and speak with all canines of the world, even those that are extinct. You are much faster than any human, and have heightened senses. You work well with others, especially those with power of Felines, even if you wouldn’t like to admit it. The power of the Sea and of Avians are difficult for you to fight, but your powers can not be weakened by them.

Power of Felines- You are much faster than any human, and have much stronger senses. You can turn into and speak with all felines of the Earth, even those that are extinct. You work best with others that have the power of the Canines, even if you don’t like to admit it to them. You, like the Canines, have difficulties fighting avians, but are a threat to weaker people with the power of the Sea. Your powers can not be weakened.

Power of Equines- You are faster than even the Canines and Felines. You can turn into and speak with all Equines of the world, even extinct ones. You tend to be solitary, but may lead a group of weaker people that like you, have the power of Equines. Felines and Canines are a threat to you, as they are much stronger. You tend to be majestic and find being a leader easy.

Power of the Sea- You can turn into and speak to all creatures of the Sea. You may do well teaming up with a person that has the power of Water, as you could both give each other many advantages. Strong ones with the power of the Felines may be a threat for you, as they naturally have a taste for fish.

Power of the Mind- You can read all minds, and see the past of everyone. On rare occasions, you may see glimpses of possible futures. It is more difficult to do this with others that have powers, but you can sometimes control a person by entering their mind and telepathically convincing them to do things. You can enter dreams of people that give you permission to do so, and can use this to your advantage.

Power of Plants/Nature- You can control plants’ growth and decay. You can age them forward or backward, and make them grow to extraordinary sizes. Fire is your weakness, as it can burn through your beloved plants and make it impossible for you to use them. You can make a plant of your choice appear whenever you wish it to.

Power of Poison/Darkness- You are poisonous at the touch. You most likely ear gloves so that you don’t hurt others by accident, and you can create poison with differing effects at your will. No poison effects you. You can blend in with shadow and you are a threat to everyone at night.

Power of Avians- You can turn into and speak with all Avians of the world. You can fly as a bird, and can make wings appear on your human form as well. You may be friends with those that have the power of Reptiles, and fear those with the power of Air, as they can destroy your flight.

Power of Reptiles- You can turn into and speak with all Reptiles of the Earth. You seem to be the weakest of those with power over animals, but you can turn into a dragon when angry. You may be a friend with someone with the power of Avians, or even with someone of Darkness and Poison.

Power of Time: You can not go back or to the future, but you can freeze a moment. You can escape a bad situation, or walk closer to someone to listen in on a conversation when you bring normal time back, and nobody will notice. You can slow down or completely stop the present, and nobody but those who have your power but are weaker at it will be aware of what is happening. You are able to move and even hurt people while time is frozen. If you only slow time, you will appear faster to normal people.

Power of Fortune: You can curse others with good or bad luck, in everything or in just one field. You could give them bad luck finding their lost pendant, or just bad luck in general. You can't give yourself good or bad luck.

Power of Healing: You can heal others, but it will make them extremely tired. Your healing uses their energy to heal their wounds at a quicker rate. Bad wounds may make them unconscious.

Form: (revised October 2018)

Name:

Brief Backstory: (BRIEF)

Appearance:

Power:

Continent of Origin:

Fight to rule, or fight for freedom?:

Possible Allies: (must agree with other RPer to be allies)

Personality: (Optional, or to be POVed)

Favorite Weapons:

Other:

The Kings/Queens

Queen Scythe of Antarctica

Queen Claw of Africa

King Jian of Asia

King Callandor of Northern America

Queen Snakebite of Southern America

King Noble of Europe

King Jurassic of Australia

Queen Island of the Arctic and Atlantic Oceans

King Orca of the Pacific and Indian Oceans

Please limit yourself to one major character. When spots run out, characters can be made with those powers, but they will be MUCH weaker than the main characters. Please try not to be too OP, even though it will be difficult. Have fun!

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

tornadowave90

Halloween RP

Your finally in Middle School. You hate the new homework, and the hard tests. But when autumn arrives, and October is near, you have one thing to look forward to. The annual Halloween Haunted Woods Night. You had to be in sixth grade or up to attend, because these woods are so horrifying, they can literally petrify (freeze in fear) you. Your exited, you finally get to go there with your parents and older siblings. Your friends and yourself have planned to share a tent. Everyone must wear their costume into the forest.

You and the group set off and find a stone with a swirl on it. You pick it up and the glow it makes is blinding. You and your friends get knocked out by the magical force, not the smallest bit aware of what happened to you.

The stone was cursed by a powerful witch, that creates one every year on Halloween. The magic lasts for a week, and the power effects everyone within twenty feet of it. It turns you into whatever your costume is, and you have all of the powers the creature/character the costume has. I suggest you use the costume you will really wear for Halloween, just for fun. So, you are your costume for the entire week in the woods, and struggle to survive the other mystical  creatures who hunt you. But you soon realize you are the ones that are haunting these woods, and have a powerful urge to scare the campers.

There is a catch- If you don't find the stone and touch it again by the sunrise on the eighth day, you will be a monster forever. So you must find the stone, unless you want to stay a monster, which is Ok. Good luck.

Form:

Name:

Grade: 6th and up

Costume:

Appearance: with costume

Personality:

Powers from creature you are:

Do you stay the way you are?: Yes  No

Weapan:

Other:

I'm going to completely rewrite this to make more sense later. I haven't time now, but hopefully this is enough to get by.

Poll ends Friday, which is (hopefully) the day I work on getting all of the forms revised and edit out some typos. Actual role play should be out by Saturday.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

tornadowave90

Up

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

they both sound awesome!

• Posted at:

Arl

He/Him/Boi

Fall into the gray side...

CHRISTMAS IN3DAYS!

#NKT

Make Me A Yo-Yo Man!

Currently Watching: My Hero Academia

____Smokey____

tornadowave90

Up lol

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

If you do Everybody Wants To Rule The World, could you save power of fire?

• Posted at:

☸฿Ɇ₳Ɽ☸

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤ₣F

ĆĦƗŁĐ Ø Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş 

*∂яσρ-кι¢кѕ ρυмρкιи* SKOOPY

ᎶᎾ ᏟᎪᏢS

Ꭵ uᏁᎠᎬᏒsᏆᎾᎾᎠ ᏆhᎪᏆ ᏒᎬfᎬᏒᎬᏁᏟᎬ 

nínjα turtlє чσu вєttєr stσp pσkíng mє

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Both sound interesting.

I dont know if your taking saves, but if you do everybody wants to rule the world could i save the power of poison/darkness?

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

He will ֆet us ǝǝɹɟ

Wait! I think, my dear, we have a guest!

Let's create a masterpiece

Breathe life into our dreams!

Half my life

Is books, written pages

FOOOOOO-

Oh wait, it's you.

DCI.

7-8-14||Life Rite After||The In-Between

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

If you do Everybody Wants to Rule the World rp, save power of time

• Posted at:

❄ αυяεℓια ❄

яυεωεη εℓүsιυм

OH SNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

That's Christmas to ME

BeEp BeEp ImMa ChRiStMaS tReE tReE

Thumbnail avatar 17e80c08a7

brownlynx107

ok fine, if you do Everybody Wants To Rule The World, save plant/nature. 

...also, you don't have to listen to me, but wouldn't the plant/nature weakness be poison?

• Posted at:

Arl

He/Him/Boi

Fall into the gray side...

CHRISTMAS IN3DAYS!

#NKT

Make Me A Yo-Yo Man!

Currently Watching: My Hero Academia

____Smokey____

tornadowave90

EWTRTW wins, lol. Not yet saving spots.

@Arl- I considered that, but some players ts are susceptible to poisons that others aren't. Many plants themselves are poison. But, there are few plants that withstand fire, so I made that their weakness.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆