Thumbnail avatar 0978ec0c03

firecobra400

Well I guess I hit nobody and bounced into nothing. ) I land in some water next to a waterfall- how far can I travel? - I get up and look at my hands like they are some sort of nuclear rocket. I step out of the clean water and notice I hand hit a tree but didn’t notice since I had been going to fast. Yet another question appeared in my mind - how fast can I travel? - I walked around and noticed I had been through many, many, sound barriers. I looked at my hands like they were some sort of jet. I decided to start to follow the stream, which turned into a river, which turned into a waterfall. I looked down, enough to give adrenaline, I jumped off and had a perfect peace time, did a slight back flip and blasted away from the ground, it seemed that this peace gave me enough confidence to control my powers and stop the fire from blasting, I blasted a tiny bit before I hit the ground and landed safely. I created a portal quickly and stepped in. I looked around, it looked like the basement had been through a massive earthquake, there was rocks on the floor, the shelf had been broke to a few pieces, the first table had been snapped in half, and the other had two holes in it. It seemed like a dream, but it couldn’t be. I walked up the stairs but found the whole house had been raided, no food in the cupboards, smashed dishes on the floor, and none of my parents were home. I started to look around my house, looking in my parents room, looking up on the second floor, and in my room, nothing, just a few broken doors. I sat down in my room, and found a note on my bed, it said we will find you, for sure. That was unsettlin. I stepped out of the raided house. I had enough sadness to open up a portal and get in, shut it find myself in the same place I left up. I had to find a place to sleep, stuff to eat, and I already found stuff to drink. That wouldn’t help... I blasted off the waterfall and cruised somewhere, and I had no friends here, so I decided to want to find one.

cliff hangers these days...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- fire -

- snow puns!

- if I never ever met you, and I just met you, I would say “ice to meet you!”

- I don’t know who you are if you say “these puns are snow laughing matter” to my puns.

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

Ha lol Jason. I have an idea. Maybe while you are using portals from place to place you accidentally transport me and you don’t know me at first. You just randomly transport someone else.Also since your character is in 7th grade too maybe our characters could actually be a bit threatening to each other during the part. 

@Cyclon, would that be ok, just to add Jason into the story some more so it turns out at the end of our fight between us we realize we are both telling the truth and transport to u Kate.

• Posted at:

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

@Dawn- Yeah, I’m cool with that :)

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Kate-

He’s got to have some weakness, we just need to find it,” I told Selest. Afterwards, I suggested to her that she went home. Turning into an eagle, I perched in a branch. I’d just spend the night like this and roost here. My mom wouldn’t be to happy if I entered the house at midnight, and I could easily tell her that I had just stayed over at Sarah’s when I came home in the morning. Ever sense the death of my sister, she and my father seemed to stop caring about me and my siblings. My mother had lost her job, and my father had turned bitter and irritable.

I made a game plan in my head. Tomorrow morning, I would make my excuse, fix myself up (and I needed a lot of that), eat some breakfast, and after that I would head back to school for our band competition. Easy.

Tucking my feathered head into my body, I doze off under the stars. Hopefully tomorrow wouldn’t be as hectic as today had been. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

firecobra400

- as I walk blast away I cruise over the few places I would of went, but didn’t, I landed, not so carefully as last time, but noticed it was midnight in the the not emelental realm, I was getting hungry. I opened a portal to the human world and stepped in. I looked around frantically and had to use my best of the best sneaking skills. A few hours later I broke out of a house running away with a box of cereal. I heard a yell from the house something like- was that my cereal!? For real!? I always wanted to take something from that guy... I opened a portal but when I opened it, someone was right beside me. I jumped back and asked quickly- “who are you!?”

sorry if this is short.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

- I don’t know who you are if you say “these puns are snow laughing matter” to my puns.

wolfwerewolf17219

“ The question is who are you! You brought me here”, I yell at the mysterious boy. He was my age and I guess he was in seventh grade.” Your STEALING”!

i punch him as hard as I could in the jaw which sent him flying into the wall of the house. 

Fire Sword

A fireball hit me and it sent ashes all over the ground and luckily it didn’t cause a big fire.

the boy got up.

”WHO ARE YOU”, I yelled again!

The boy continued to get his sword out.

I tripped him easily to the ground with my sword.

i knew he was outmatched.

i was like the best sword fight in the world.

“I said who are you”.

the boys jumps away into a tree and I quickly summon my fire bow and knock four arrows in all in a split second and shoot each one in a second. It was an obvious shot to his, head, back, leg, and arm......

Jason do you think you could make a comment on how I’m a girl? Like “ I’m no going to fight a girl”, or something like that? Lol 

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

firecobra400

Gosh! I’m not gonnna fight a girl! Even though I could blast you I’m not gonna fight you! Anyway, why are we fighting over the sentence who are you? - my feet were already starting to melt the ground- I lifted my foot, there was hot lava on the bottom of it. I start reasoning when a fire ball comes up to my face- I blast back at her- ( idk but I think this is a bit of controlling ) I accidentally aimed it at her and she gets knocked to the ground- “oops” I say would it be better if I transport you back or what? She seemed to want a fight instead. I’m not gonna blast your skin off! Okay? I started walking away, not dealing with this. But I was hit with another fire ball my face slammed into some dirt. My nose was boroken again. Why are you fighting me!? I only transported you on accident!  I held my fire sword in my hand then threw it into a tree- she didn’t seem convinced. Great. I walk away slowly like she’s a hostile tiger. I then blast off the ground but hovering. ( in my head ) I would wanna fight, but I don’t want to hurt her- because if I do, she will probably hate me forever... i start to blast away when I heard a “wait!” 

Now you finish the rest of that. Cause I don’t want to control you.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

Just so you know- those arrows everywhere on my body might just turn me into a lava monster. Im not kidding- just don’t try to kill me since I can’t really control my powers, so watch out.

also I’m stealing cereal for food. :D

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

wolfwerewolf17219

Jason. Lava doesn’t hurt me. I am Magma remember?

” Your funny! I’m a Magma! You really thought I fell because I was hurt”?

I summon earth to bring me onto the tree.

I punch him in the jaw and kick him in the gut.

” Also, don’t you recognized me? Selest SilverHeart? Like the best fighter in the world”?

i slash my sword across him and he falls into the mud off the tree.

”State your name. NOW”, I say firmly

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

firecobra400

I start melting into lava “ but if you hit me, I can absorb..” my voice is bubbly- I merge my hands to create a shield blocking some more attacks, I choose my moves wisely” I say in a bubbly voice. The place I was sliced is healed by the lava. My legs stick to the ground instead of flying. I detach both of my arms and whack her with lava, the momentum pushing her to the ground- I get sliced in the stomach which is healed instantly by the lava, I get kicked but I absorb the damage, distributing it into my hand and hitting her in the stomach I snatch her weapons with the lava and absorb it into me. Who are you- I say in a bubbly voice again. Also, my name is Jason if you don’t know.

im not gonna kill you tho.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

Oh no! - I open a portal to the elemental realm, you appear in the elemental realm with me ( the setting is jungle like, just a lot of purple trees

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

My name is Jason, jay, or ire I’m guessing you know why my nickname would be fire.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

wolfwerewolf17219

“Where did you say end us!? Dissapate”, I yell grabbing my braclete from Kate and turning invisible!

Jason looked around cluelessly.

I turn visible again and I grab his arm and pin him to a tree.

”Are you good or bad? I can tell if your lying”!

”Good. I swear”, he says ( is that ok?)

I take my knife out and put it against his neck causing tears of blood to drop.

” I swear if you try to hurt me, this knife will be sticking out of your neck”, I threatened!”Now, touch my braclete”, I said as I let him go.

He touched it.

”Jump”, I said.

Right as I said that a portal opened below us and we fell through to the second world.

I landed on my feet perfect balance.

”tell me you know what the second world is. Otherwise known as the Realm of Magic”.....

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Kate- 

I woke up to the predawn light spilling across the river, the glow a beautiful pink over the currents. It was probably around 5AM, when I normally got up for school. Spreading my wings, I flew over to my house, having an idea on how to get uncle unnoticed. I had realized that I forgot to lock my window, and scraped my talons across it to open it. Eventually, it make a small clicking sound and popped open, and I flew in, turning back into a human.

I took a shower and freshened myself up, knowing that I wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. My makeup was done, and I was just about to put my hair up into a bun that would fit under my shako when my phone buzzed. It was now at 50% power, because I had plugged it in before I took my shower. It was a text from my marching director in the section leader group chat: Todays competition has been canceled because of a fire that broke out in the school hosting it. I will be sending out an email, please spread the word to fellow band members. My heart sank. I had been looking forward to this one, it was the most competitive one our band went to.

Opening the phone app, I called Sammy. After a couple rings, he picked up.

“Kate, why the heck are you calling this early?” He asked, sounding tired. 

“The competition was canceled because of a fire,” I told him. “I was just calling so that you know.”

“That sucks, I was looking forward to that one, but I really wanna sleep in. I’ll text you once I get up, okay?”

“Okay...”

“Cool, and congrats on not getting killed last night.”

Without waiting for a response, he hung up. Well, I thought, it’s time for me to start my day.

I went downstairs and got myself a bowl of Rice Crispies, and pulled an iced coffee out of the refrigerator. Currently, it was 6:32AM. I sat down and scrolled through Instagram, slowly eating my breakfast.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

firecobra400

Ehem, I’ve been here two years ago. This place is boring- giant butterflies eat my hair sometimes. Yet I am still a mad lava monster that wouldn’t be hurt by the knife by my neck. I let you hold that up my neck since I wanted this to be over with. I glare at her. Also- what is that necklace of yours? It can stransport people like in that one Harry Potter movie wher- I am slienced by her. The only way I don’t know this place because I was transported here randomly. I can’t control my powers- that easily making me incredibly dangerous if you’ve seen my final form. She looked at me like she wanted to know that final form. “No” I said, I’m not mad right now, or should I say, boosted up. Now what are we doing here?

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

Btw, pls don’t control me, just so you know, I have a different way of doing stuff in the rp than you think, sorry if I sounded mean, but pls don’t control me dawn. :D

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

misttiger110

@Dawn and Firecobra- I’m probably going to have Kate butt in for my next PoV, just a heads up.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Kate-

Just as I finished eating my breakfast, I could sense my amulet necklace being used, the one I had given to Selest. Either she was in trouble, she was practicing using it, or she was just using it for fun. Maybe something else, the life of an elemental could be infinitely complex. 

Sighing, I opened a portal of my own, to the exact location where she had used it. I stepped through it, then opened another portal to where the necklace had taken her. When I got there I crossed my arms. Of course, the Realm of Magic. Luckily for me, I knew this place like the back of my hand, and side stepped as a pulsing purple scar in the earth tried to consume my foot. 

“What’s poppin?” I asked coolly, my arms folded. I noticed Selest talking to a boy, a fire elemental, it seemed. “Oh, and my band competition is canceled. Because of a fire, which I kinda doubt was an accident,” I added. “So, I’ve got plenty of time to do stuff today.” I flipped my hair back, in a sassy way to show the boy that I was not to be messed with. That is, if he was trouble. 

My hoodie, which was still bloodstained and tattered, appeared over my clothes. My eyes swirled golden, and I sighed. Yeah, it wasn’t much of a fashion statement anymore. I made another one appear (I had spares, quite often I ruined my battle clothes), which had the same effect on my eyes, minus the tatteredness. My sweatpants morphed into black leggings, and I stood there, crossing my arms and smirking. I made my weather wings appear, streaked with lightning, just to complete the look. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

firecobra400

I sense a disturbance in the transportation portals. And guess what, that portal is right beside me, the person who walks out seems to be, someone who’s been here a lot, I guess. What’s poppin? She asks. I almost popped because of this person. I point at dawn. I actually wouldent, I’m just saying that cause i can. They start talking and I walk away. Looking at the magic realm, remembering that this place was a total butterfly heaven. I felt something land on my hand, and I heard munching noises. Those butterflies. At least I get a free haircut. i sneeze which startles the butterfly, making it leave my fine hair. Dawn and the person still talk about what they are talking about. I decide to sit down and wait for their conversation to end. I wait impatiently for something to happen..

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

misttiger110

Kate-

After my quick chat with Selest, I turned to the boy that was with her. 

“Okay, so mind telling me your name? I’m Kate, by the way,” I said, smiling in a friendly manner. “Looks like you already know who she is, though,” I added, gesturing to Selest. 

Allowing my wings to retract, I pulled down my hood, revealing my face. Although I didn’t know this boy, I had a feeling that he wasn’t going to try and kill me. Besides, glowing golden eyes, a hood pulled over my face, folded arms, and weather wings didn’t exactly give off a friendly vibe. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Sorry Jason. Btw, my character in this rp is Selest.

"He thinks he is some kid of god", i whisper to Kate. "Seriosly, he thinks his fire can hurt me. I am a Magma. He is just a regular fire elemental. As powerful as he is. I dont want to sound all like "OOh im so powerful", but am definelty more powerful than him".

I look back at him.

"Seventh grade boys and seventh grade girls DO NOT go well together. At my school i was considered "A cool kid", since we are rich. I honestly didnt care. The "Cool girls" and the "Cool boys" would fight A LOT! We didnt like punch and stuff like that they just used a lot of bad language. I honestly didnt. I only really said a couple bad words. BUUT latley i have been saying more since of the elemenatl thingy", i smile nervously."What do should we do with him. I dont really trust him. I have good insticts and my insticts tell me i dont trsut him"...

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

firecobra400

My name is Jason, you can call me jay, but I have a feeling you’re gonna get into the habit of calling me fire, cause, you probably know why. I looked at her suspiciously. A giant butterfly lands on my head, dismissing the suspense between my suspicion. The butterfly starts eating my hair, but I smack it off. So.. Kate.. what do you two wanna do! I said in a quickly cheerful voice. I’m bored so.. whatcha wanna do? - I face palmed dropping the cheerful accent. Dot be fooled. I trick people easily. Also there’s a butterfly eating your hair.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

My instincts tell me their talking about me. I instantly step back and squint at Selest. I growl under my breath. Seventh grade boys and seventh grade girls do NOT go well with each other. I need to out smart her with my great power. Or smarts, either one works...  I turned my back to her and glared

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

misttiger110

Kate-

I turned back to Selest. “He seems nice enough, and I always have my gaurd up around new people anyway. Just give him a shot, he doesn’t seem to bad. And if he does turn out to be evil, it would be a two against one fight.” 

Looking over at Jason, I noticed that he was looking away. He had probably heard some of our conversation, so I approached and tapped him on the shoulder. “Look, man. If the two of us seem kind of... distant... it’s just because things have been a bit crazy lately, and we need to be careful around pretty much everything.”

Turning around and facing the two of them, I crossed my arms again. “Today, I have a lot of stuff to take care of, including finding out why a high school went up in flames.” I paused, thinking about what to say next. “And I’d prefer to work alone alone for today, and that includes when I come back here tonight.” Looking over at Selest, I directed my next words at her. “And when I said that I wanted to be alone today, that meant not to follow me here through a portal later. I mean that. You don’t know this place as well as I do, and there is a high chance that I’ll run into some serious trouble.” Hoping that I didn’t sound to serious, I smiled a little. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

As i here Kate saying a high school burned up i hear Magma again

Selest! Guess what! I had the most fun in my entire life! I burned down the high school! HAHA! (filter, nothing bad it is suc*ers), he said!

WHAT! WHEN  I GET MY HANDS ON YOU MAGMA-!

BUT YOU WONT, he continued laughing.

"Kaaate. I think i know who burned down the high school. My evil cousin. Remember the really creepy Magma that tryed to kidnap me but i exploded on him? It was him", i say...

Then i glare back at Jason.

Yeah Jason doesnt like me, i think

You think? HAHAHAHA, magma laughs.

You can laugh all you want because you will be dead soon and i will have killed you........

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

firecobra400

In the mean time I’m beating a butterfly in chess. I look up from the board. The butterfly calls checkmate. Grahhh! I blast the board to bits. I look at the two, which seem to be looking at me with a face of confusion, I force myself a nervous smile and then I say “oops?” The butterfly has its leisure on my head and I grumble about losing to a butterfly. I never thought butterflies would be my arch enemy... i looked around, still bored from whatever they were talking about. The butterfly was still eating my hair. And I was defeated by a butterfly, either I’m really dumb, or that butterfly is really smart. I looked at the two, they were still talking about me. What the. What are they even talking about? suddenly heard a rustle in a bush. I snapped my finger and it was instantly lit. What was that  I thought. I looked at the bush with a lit hand and ready this time for a attack.

i got a idea way later into the story, just you find out

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

Katana:

I used a portal to get to the others, sensing them together. "Okay," I muttered, "I suppose I left at the wrong time when that little event went down." I awkwardly tried to move my hair out of my face a bit. "I'd also like to point out that I as well know this area. I can help. I didnt do much last time anyway.:

"No," Kate protested, "I need to be alone" I ignored her, and with a power I hadn't used in a few month, I shrank down a bit. A warm glow and a cool dark surrounded me as human skin became fur, and I became the fox.

"I've even got a disguise right here," I managed to say with the odd canine muzzle. I sat like a pet dog would when being bribed with a biscuit, and stared at Kate with unblinking eyes, daring her not to let me help her.

(Sorry it's been so long!)

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

firecobra400

A disturbance in the transportation portals again and that was also right next to us. Who is she!? Am I the only boy!? - I stuffed my face into the dirt while the butterfly ate my hair. Muffled under the dirt - what are we gonna do now? Be boring? I got up and threw a fire ball into a giant mushroom, hitting it, it falls in to I see giant fumes coming out of it. Bleck.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

wolfwerewolf17219

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT", I yell!

FIRE BOW!'

I immedatly knock a arrow in my bow and shoot at the thing. Before the thing has time to react i knock and shoot five more arrows in a second. They all hit there mark in its leg and arms. Then i shoot one at the things heart....

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Thumbnail avatar 0d1c15d8d5

wolfdance572

Name: Ally Moon

Grade: Freshman

Appearance: 5'2, dirty blond hair, hazel eyes, tan skin

Clothes: usually a purple tee and skinny jeans, sometimes a purple hoodie

Type of elemental: Chaos

Weapon of choice: Staff or Bow and Arrow

Weakness: Water

Talents: Incredible dancer, good singer, artist, smart

Personality: Kind, Mature, Has a bit of a temper, Smart

Patron Animal: Wolf, Eagle

Other: Doesn't date others, strong

• Posted at:

ECLIPSE

christian  I HAVE READ PERCY J., MAGNUS C., HoO, KC!

DON'T TELL ME THE SKY'S THE LIMIT WHEN THERE'S FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.        

BE KIND FOR EVERYONE YOU MEET IS FIGHTING A HARD BATTLE.

wolfdance572

Oops Chaos is taken. Can i be air?

• Posted at:

ECLIPSE

misttiger110

@Ally- Yes, but she can only have one patron animal. Also, please clarify if she shapeshifts into the animal or has it as a pet. Thanks!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfdance572

OK- Patron animal - eagle (shape shifts)

• Posted at:

ECLIPSE

misttiger110

Kate-

“Okay, fine Katana. You can come with me.” I grinned a bit, although I didn’t want anyone to know, I was happy someone would be going with me. After all, this place could be creepy and rather dangerous.

“And Selest,” I said, turning to her. “It probably was your jerky cousin who burned down the school, but right now we need to find out his motives for doing so.”

Making a portal back to the human world, I gestured for Katana to follow me. “Time to fine out what the heck is going on...” I muttered as I stepped through. This whole elemental thing was always crazy and dangerous, but it had never been to this extent. Also, Vortex and the other creepy people had never shown this much interest in the human world. 

The portal exit was at the high school that had burned down, and seeing the charred remains of it was rather sad. Why the heck would someone burn down an entire school?

Ah, yes. I have finally succeeded in making a shortish PoV.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Recap

"YOUR JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME WITH A BRAT 7th GRADE BOY! DON'T YOU KNOW? SEVENTH GRADE GIRLS AND BOYS DO NOT MIX WELL", i yell but she steps in.

I turn to jason.

I roll my eyes at the boy.

"You seriosly got beat my butterflys in chess? I cant believe this"...

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

firecobra400

Have you not been here before!? They eat of people’s brains when they perish! That’s probably where they got their smarts! This butterfly probably ate einsteins brain..

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

I look in the bushes and find a butterfly feasting I turn back with disgusted face-you know why.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

I’m just wondering- should we make a sequel to this rp called elementals- the return. Since that seems action-y and cool, I’m fine with this being denied

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

wolfwerewolf17219

"First of all Jason", i spat at him."I have been to this place before and instead of acting like a god and a big know it all how bout you help me get back to Earth! I honestly cant stand anymore Butterflys! And honestly once again i couldnt care less if i never see the light of the earth day again! Both of my parents are dead and my entire familiy is dead. Since i found out i was a elemental which was about three years ago, i was overwelmed and didnt know what to do-AHHH", i suddenly scream as pain fills my body and i know it is Magma

A romatic date has gone terribly wrong, he says

OH YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR EVERY SINGLE THING YOU HAVE DONE!

Not unless i ruin this not so perfect date anymore!

"Just ignore me! My evil Magma cousin has this link to me where he can make me feel pain anytime he wants! And he is more powerful than you think. You cant just go up to him and throw fire at him. He has survived his drowning of burning icy cold water! I dont know what his weakness is! OK JUST IGNORE ME AND PRETEND IM NOT EVEN HERE"!!

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

I actually was thinking about rebooting this a few months after it dies, and I actually have an idea with a better plot then the one now. I’ve got an idea of it, and I’m planning on adding a wider variety of of elementals if I do reboot it. Although, I probably would call it something else. I mainly want to make it to add more depth to the universe of this RP, after this current one dies out, that is.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , ... 13 , 14 , 15