Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

You.. you called me a know it all? Now I’d rather leave you here then send you back! Have fun here while you can since I’m NOT A GOD! I formed fire in my hand. Grrr the last thing you’ll be wanting here IS THAT IM A KNOW IT ALL OR A GOD.I was starting to sweat from the heat that was building up in my body.  IF ONLY I  TRANSPORT YOU HERE ON PURPOSE I WOULD STAY SANE! I was now start transform into my final form but then sat down And meditated, keeping my form from destroying everything. Then got up. I’m not transporting you back. Hope you like karma.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

firecobra400

Sure cy! ( can I call you cy cyclone?... :I )

• Posted at:

- fire -

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

firecobra400

( sry if that was harsh or mean :I

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

Sammy-

I woke up at around 8:00, tired and sore from last night. Groaning, I started my day and got dressed. I texted Kate like I had promised, and microwaved myself a Hot Pocket. She called me soon after I sent her the text. 

“Hey, Kate. Sucks that the comp got canceled...” I told her.

“Yeah, me and Katana are checking out the school that burned down right now. Anyway, could I ask you a favor?”

“Sure? What do you need? I could bring over some Taco Bell or something if you want.”

I heard her laugh lightly before she responded. “No, I actually want you to pop on over to the Realm of Magic and make sure Selest and another kid around her age don’t get into a fight. The two of them don’t really get along, and I think it would be a good idea to get to know this new kid more.”

“Sounds like a plan. Where exactly are they?”

“Um, it would probably be a good idea to put down anything you’re holding.”

“Okay...” I said and placed my Hot Pocket wrapper on the countertop. Suddenly, a portal opened up under my feet and took me to the Realm of Magic, where I saw Selest and the boy Kate had mentioned arguing. My phone lost connection, and I put it in my pocket.

I looked at the two of them, who seemed not to have noticed me yet. “Hey there,” I said, loudly. They looked at me, and I crossed my arms. “Kate told me to come over here to keep y’all from fighting. I, however, have decided that we have a little fun instead.” I paused, slightly annoyed with a butterfly that seemed to like my sweatshirt strings.

Waving it off, I continued. “And by fun, I meant be productive and find out what Vortex and Magma are planning. And without Kate here, that means that we probably shouldn’t bother Vortex.” Pausing, I realized that Selest didn’t know that I had also met Vortex. “Me and Vortex have run into each other before, and I’ve been keeping an eye on her. I know that her and Kate have a history, so I think she should get to sort it out with Vortex.” I looked a Selest, choosing my words wisely. “And that leaves Magma as our best option for information, meaning that we have to find him. You up for it?” I asked, a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. 

I then turned to the boy, who I realized didn’t know who the heck I was. “Oh, and I’m Sam by the way. Call me Sammy if you want, I honestly don’t care. What’s your name?”

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

I’m just gonna be straight.. I’m fire- and you will figure out why.. - I melted a butterfly eating my hair with some fire. Experimenting was necessary. I seemed to be- mad at the moment. I eventually let out my anger and said “ please don’t mind me, I’m about to let out some- rage. - I blasted a giant mushroom to bits with a calm face- obviously not calm on the inside. I then meditated like there was no tomorrow.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

misttiger110

Lol, yeah. Go ahead and call me Cy :)

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

Yay!

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

firecobra400

- sleepy voice - I’m.. stil.. awak- snore............. snore........ it’s mid night... snore...

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

misttiger110

@Firecobra- Lol, you must be in the same time zone as me. It’s past midnight now, though. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Boop

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

I look around- noticing the sudden silence- it was almost too quiet... it was starting to get dark in the magic realm. But I noticed- it doesn’t get dark in any realm besides the human realm! I looked around- obviously having a thought in mind. Selest asked- whats wrong? you scared of a butterfly beating you up? You seemed scared to reveal what else you were gonna say. I looked at her angrily. This would be a great time from whoever would jump us to jump us. I looked around. That was when they jumped us.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

misttiger110

Sammy-

“Guys, you don’t need to argue,” I said. “Let’s all just get along and be friends, how about that? If you take the time to have a decent conversation, who knows? Maybe you’ll end up becoming actual friends.” 

Suddenly, the place went eerily quiet. The butterfly’s were gone, and the crackeling of fire which normally enveloped the are disappeared. My clothes suddenly morphed into the red hoodie and sweatpants I normally wore to conceal my identity, and my eyes swirled silver, glowing faintly. Shushing Selest and Fire, I placed my hand on the hilt of my sword, which was hanging in its sheath on my back. Pulling it out slowly, I held it in a battle stance, and several figures came out of bushes. Supernatural, they seemed.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

Someone had to hit me in the back- send me into a mushroom- and turn me into a lava monster. I was diss from whoever hit me must be poisoned at the moment I thought. I was hit again but I instantl6 grabbed the supernatural being and held him in my molten arms.. it looked like a monster, mixed with a human. I threw him off the near waterfall- taking advantage of his vulnerability. Another one tried to pin me down- noticing I should not be messed with when I’m a lava monster - I smashed his body into the ground and melted him. Harsh..

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Flame: I disappeared and appeared in the realm of magic at the fight. I pulled out my sword and blasted two supernaturals away.

(sorry if this  is short)

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

Acia’s POV 

I was at the military dorm-room asleep. When I woke up, everything was quiet. To quiet. “Flame?” I called sleepily. No answer. Welp looks like he ran off somewhere, I thought. I dragged myself out of bed, got dressed, and headed out. When I was safely away from eves droppers, I created a portal and teleported to where Flame was. Instantly, I whipped out my sword and took action. 

Omg, I am so sorry I didn’t post in a while. I honestly thought this rp went dead on Thanksgiving and I stopped paying attention to it. Looks like it didn’t, oops, Xd. 

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

firecobra400

Who are these people!. I looked at flame and acia. They will probably never look at me the same while I’m a lava monster.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

firecobra400

It seemed they were endless- they kept coming. How many are there? I asked as a few were trying to pin me down-  they were getting to where they could pin me down- I breathed fire at them and when I did that- they seemed traumatized in fear. Just standing there with toasted faces.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Flame: I was angry now and suddenly lightning and fire erupted around me. I blasted every supernatural that I could. I kept on blasting until I couldn't anymore. I fell after the fire and lightning stopped.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

firecobra400

I looked at the supernatural beings- still running around. Still trying to hurt us. Thanks fire boy. You did a lot.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

elfheart156

Shy’s POV (My apologies for this late post, the site wouldn’t let me on for some reason)

I was asleep in my room. A hand shuck me on the shoulder. I looked up sleepily. It was my older sister, Tara (basing this off of a story I wrote). “You awake, yet?” She asked a little impatient. “Yeah...I’m..awak- snore............. snore........” Thud! I had dropped off my bed onto the floor. Tara face palmed trying to hold back her laughter. 

Omg, I cannot stop laughing at my character rn, xd. Wow, Shy just wow. What a way to start the morning, ya lazy cracker!

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

Flame: I coughed and coughed until blood started to come out of my mouth. I was not able to stop it either I had used too much energy. The supernaturals charged me but they froze.

Silver Light: I decided that bad was not a good thing for me. I froze the supernaturals before they could touch my cousin. I used lightning to blast them into pieces. I went to Flame and helped him up. He said four words to me. "You.......got......my.....message...." then he passed out. I looked at him and then looked at Acia who was holding a gun at my throat. I realized that Flame and Acia were now on the army.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

firecobra400

( I’m still a lava monster ) what. What. Who. And where did you two come fro——— I notice they’re from the army. No way you gonna shoot me- I jump through a portal that leads to the cloud realm- you can hear me ask quickly before I jump in “anyone wanna come?”

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

misttiger110

Sammy-

I turned away from fighting after the supernaturals froze, seeing Silver Light helping Flame. “Wait, so you two aren’t trying to kill each other?” I asked, stupidly. Flame, who was now passed out, wasn’t looking to good. I was tempted to help, but I knew that Acia would have things under control.  

“Okay, so can we figure out what’s going on? Like I had asked before we were so rudely interrupted? I know that we shouldn’t go after Vortex, considering that she would literally murder us the second she sees us, and because Kate has a very understandable vendetta. I mean, Kate would murder me even we survived her.” Pausing, I continued. “That leaves Magma as our best option for information.” I turned to Selest. “You up for it? And if you are, do you perhaps know where he is?” I allowed a small smile to break across my face, trying to eliminate some of the seriousness. Oh, how much I disliked seriousness. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

@Fire- Lets try not to make a bunch of other realms, just to keep the complexity down and the direction of the RP straight. Thanks!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

I was blasted back from the portal as I land on my face in the dirt. “Ow..” I guess they don’t like me... some guards stepped out of the portal and closed it. Before they closed it they looked at me as they seen me before. I looked at the others with a nervous smile. Err. Nothing between me and them.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

firecobra400

It seems I’m only making three realms you didn’t notice?

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

misttiger110

I understand, but I would like to keep the focus on the Realm of Magic. Sorry!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

( srry, my posts wont go through!!!!!! ‘:( 

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest:

"Omg yeah! I want get on my hand on my evil Cousin SO badly-AHHH", i yell as Magma gives me pain. "WOULD YOU STOP THAT MAGMA! I have a (filter) link with Magma. Since he is my cousin and stuff like that i guess he can do whatever he wants

And that is right.

GRRRRRR, i WILL KILL YOU MAGMA

Oh wow that doesnt sound too pleasant. Now does it? Didnt it ever accure to you that i might kill you first? I mean water and ice obviously is my weakness. What is then? Me and Vortex will destroy this world and everything you, Kate and all your friends ever loved...

"Magma is speaking to me right now and saying he might kill me first and says he will destroy everything we ever love. This just makes me want to kill him more. Lets do it. I have an idea of where he is. I can kind of see where he is right now. He has Lava, or Magma all around him since it isnt called lava till it ok nevermind. He has rocks and Magma all around him. I can feel his heat. I feel like im sweating even though i have never sweat in my entire life. I think he is in a volcano but the question is, why volcano? Then i feel a tropical breeze... HE IS IN HAWIIE! Dimond head! Let's go"!

HOW DID YOU FIND THAT OUT!

Well it you give it away when i see Magma and volcanic rock around you. Then i feel a tropical breeze. Use your brain...........

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

i dont think my PoV will go through just hold for a bit. Just keep an eye out for it

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

firecobra400

Makes the plain poker face - why are you going to a- oh.. what a magma amateur... and did you just say——— whatever.. you know. I’ll come if you say it’s- you’ll say it’s not.. OK I’LL COME! they looked at me like they would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever say yes.

decide on that- anyway- you did wanna see my final form in one of my posts.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

misttiger110

Sammy-

I clasped my hands together, making a loud popping noise in the process. “Hawaii it is! I’ve always wanted to go there, but I really never thought I would be going there on a mission where I might die...” I smiled, opening a portal. “Who wants to go? I mean, it might not be a good idea for Flame to go, considering his current condition. Fire, you can go as long as you and Selest don’t argue...” I paused, realizing something. “Oh my gosh! All of us are fire elementals of some sort! Let’s start a club...” I blinked, noticing that I was getting off topic. “Okay, anyway. Who’s going? Selest is in, I know that. I’m going... Who else?”

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

I squinted at the portal. Ehhh I might go. I’ll go. I look at selest who looks at me- angrily. Okay... I’m going though- who else?

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

I lowerd my gun. Silver was a good person now, or at least that’s what Sliver’s trying to be. From the corner of my eye I saw another magma person in lava mode. I smiled lopsidedly. Looks like I’m not the only one, I thought. I healed Flame with a ’magma ’ blob. “It best you get some rest, ” I said out loud and teleported him back to the military dorm-room. Then, I went into lava mode to help out the other lava elemental (Fire). As I fought, I kept to the rhythm of the song ‘Stronger Than You’ (from Steven Universe). I got thrown on by force onto the ground. Struggling to get up, I sang (just to clarify I was singing the whole time) “if you want to do think again,,I won’t let you hurt my classmates, I won’t let you hurt my friends..” Suddenly I felt a strong power surge. “Ahhh!” I yelled as I shot upwards, dived down, and hit the ground. A massive lava flood exploded taking out attackers as far as the eye could see. I felt weak. The whole world seem to slip in and out of focus. Before long, the ground rushed up to met me..

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

firecobra400

I looked at her. ( I’m a fire elemental not magma ) what happened to you? I looked at the others- seemed concerned at what she did- did she lose control of her power or something? At least I’m not the only one. And- we were gonna go to Hawaii?

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

elfheart156

@Fire- *reads sign* ayee! *does the finger guns* don’t worry I love puns too. Though I am better at jokes than puns. (For people who watch/seen Avatar the Last Airbender) Seems pretty Iro_nic, right? Ayyee!

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

firecobra400

I went against someone in a pun battle and- I believe I lost but I did so good that I’m her general now- I’m the pun general. I believe her name was sea wolf? Or something like that...

sea wolf eyyy? I battled her since I had to SEA what she got. 

Im such a comedian ...

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

wolfwerewolf17219

I am so confused right now lol

Selest: 

"Is there anyway we can transport to Hawii faster? I mean Kates Braclete can bring make us invisible and get us here and earth. Also once we get to Hawii we got to get on the right mountain and Hawii is bigger than you think. This can actually quite challeging and Magma can attack us or not be in Dimond Head. He might not even give me a link becasue he knows it could give away his postion".

As i here Jason(is that what you want to be called) he says he want come.

"Seriously? He hasnt even met Magma before or seen it. And also how do we know we should trust him! We just met him! Do you want to know what he sid to the first time:

"Oh im not going to fight a girl. I will hurt her too badly", that is what he said! He thinks i am weak! Did he ever notice i was one of teh best fighter in the world or did he realize i was a Magma? NO! Seventh grade boys and girls do not mix! Ok i think you heard that already", i say giving the Jason voice kind of a girly voice.

Jaso gives me the dirtiest look you could give someone. I give him a dirty look back but even dirtier...

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

firecobra400

What is with the dirty looks.

I mean you were kinda weak in the beginning i say under my breath. She looks at me and gives me the dirty look. I looked at her with all the best words I can get out of my mouth to say to her- and they were not good words. “Your the best fighter in the world? I’ve seen rats do better than you! If you think your the best fighter in the world- then destroy this magma of yours. She looked at me determined- while the others looked at selest like “ that was harsh-ish “ I stood there crossed arms. Not in my lava form. Then she said- “ if you think im a bad fighter then we should see you battle me.

i looked at her squinted eyes. Sure- if we can get to Hawaii first.

dont take it hard- I don’t mean any Actual mean stuff- take the ”rats fight better than you” as a joke.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -