Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

"Oh you want to see me fight for real. I have had YEARS of expirence of fighting. Want to see something pretty boy? Watch this".

I blast him with fire and punch the ground making the ground shake to stun him.

"Dissapate", i turned invissible and game from behind him grabbed my knife put it against his neck.

"About that time when i said this knife will be through your neck dont make me do it now. And yeah, you act like your some sort of god when your just a regular elemental", i kick him into a tree.

I roll my eyes and walk away.

"Dissapate", a turn invisble so he cant get any revenge.

"Sammy, i told you! He thinks he is a god and he thinks he is teh best at anything! And for your information boy", i spat the last part. "I seen Snow White dance better. Dance means fight in some cases! Just so you know, know it all", i said a rolled my eyes

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

?

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

firecobra400

Mine might take long.

• Posted at:

- fire -

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

firecobra400

I feel like I’m being controlled :I

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

firecobra400

You say i act like a god? You should see yourself after all the times you wanna kill me! that’s what you call acting like a god! You pretend your the boss of me and that you can take control of me at the moment! You should be ashamed of yourself.. anyway- I’ve seen people try harder than you. You don’t try since you think your th best. anyway. Why do you wanna kill a innocent person!? I only stole a cereal box because I had no food! Even at my house! It was raided- how could you not care. If there was a homeless person stealing food, would you instantly kill that person? of course not! Then why kill me? Because I have a home? Well I don’t have food. This also started by me saying “who are you” what’s the meaning of that!?

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

My POV didn’t go through. It wasn’t even long...

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Flame: I wake up and then look around and then teleport to them and jump through the portal with the others after I heal Acia.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

misttiger110

Sammy-

I sighed, wondering why the two of them weren’t able to get along. “Guys, just try not to talk to each other for now... We need to leave, and I doubt having you guys arguing with one another will really work out with Magma.” Honestly, I didn’t know why they argued so much. When I was their age, I had never had much of a problem getting along with the girls, and the girls had always gotten along fine with the boys. 

Opening a portal, I waved at it. “Y’all ready to go?” I asked, and without waiting for a response I stepped in. After the breif falling sensation which accompanied portal usage, I found myself on a volcano. Like, an actual volcano which was spewing lava. Wrinkling my nose at the smell of sulfur, I watched as Selest popped out of the portal, and after her was Fire. 

Scanning the Hawaiian volcano for Magma, I turned to Selest. “You got any idea on where he might be?” Afterwards, I turned to Fire, who had never met Magma before.

“Don’t underestimate this guy, he is very dangerous.” Addressing both of them, I said. “Nobody split off from the group, he’s probably ready for us and planning something as we speak. And keep in mind, right now our priority is to get information.” Directing my words at Selest, I asked, “so do you have any idea on how to stop him, if it comes to that?”

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

lol Cyclone. I get you

"Well, a wrong doesnt make a right! For your information! Someon had to pay for it and look on the label! It was 10 bucks! 10 bucks may not seem a lot but every penny counts for your information!You can actually get arrested for stealing a cerial box or stealing at all! And dont say "Im a homeless perosn that needs food"! I AM HOMELESS TOO! I dont just go around stealing whatever i like! I work for money and then buy my food! I have worked harder than you have done in your life! Over teh years i have earned my money from tournaments and now i have like a ton of MONEY that I cant open since i am not over the age of 21 so i have to just work at resteraunts and get the fie buck i get each day! Also, if you know me, my reputation in this world is humble! And your calling me the whole "I'm the best thing"? LOOK AT YOUR SELF! You literrally said i was weak! And if i wasnt trying my hardest how would i beat you? Is it becasue im a girl and the whole thing about "YOU CANT HIT A GIRL THING", you think that! Well think twice boy! The whole "OOOh shes is a girl. I cant hit a girl" thing! I am over it! SOON ENOUGH YOU WILL BE THROW UP YOUR GUTS BECAUSE OF ME", i screamed at him!

I roll my eyes and say to Sammy:

"Lets go".

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

Sammy-

I sighed, wondering why the two of them had such a hard time getting along. “Guys, just don’t talk to each other for now. We’ve got bigger problems, and I don’t think fighting one another will really work out since we’re going after Magma...”

I opened a portal and stood next to it. “Alrighty! Step on through!” I said, waving to the swirling mass. I stepped through, and fund myself on a volcano. I wrinkled my nose as the smell of sulfur hit. Fire and Selest came out after me, and I began to scan the rocky outcrops of the Hawaiian volcano for any signs of trouble. 

“Selest, you got any idea on where he might be?”

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Ignore my second post, I thought the first one didn’t go through. After an hour, it finally did...

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

Hey it smells good here. I looked around. I walked up to a rock- I was good with environmental science at school- I learned what disturbed or moved dirt or rocks looked like. I looked at a few rocks. They seemed moved from a original spot. Err- this is weird. The others went off in a different direction. We were in a volcano so it was incredibly hot- but I didn’t mind it. I know magma types like where it’s warm or where it’s away from an open spot. I observed that from another elemental- who... I shouldn’t talk about it.. I slowly followed the small group, wondering where that person might hide. I asked selest- which was hard to do. “Is he smart?” No answer. Something hit me in the back- the group seemed to not notice it. I looked back and it was a rock. I looked up- there was no other rocks falling.i started walking again- but was again hit in the back- when I turned around, as I turned around. Another rock hit me in the back. Not normal.. it was either magma messing with me. Or someone else. Or something else that wants to distract me. When the next one flew at me, i catches it and kept my hand there. I studied my hand. Or wher I caught the rock. It looked like it came from one of the sides of the volcano. I wandered off from the group and climbed up the volcano. As I got up more trees were appearing. More Burnt trees. But what evidence. I was heavily careful. Walking slowly and quietly. It soon got quiet and the only noise were birds chirping. I was hit with another rock. On the head. seems like that one came from a tre- I was snatched and brought up up a tree in front of me was a magma elemental staring at me with a evil smirk with rocks in his hand one about to came at me- it did come at me. I was hit in the head and sent into the rubble below. I hit my back on a sharp rock which triggered my lava mode but tripped and fell into a puddle that literally extinguished my lava mode. After that I was knocked out by a rock that was thrown to my head. Ow..

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

firecobra400

I feel like my post won’t go through... :(

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

wolfwerewolf17219

"Well, Sammy. I think he is in Dimond Head the Volcano. What island is it on though? I honestly dont know where we are right now", I said to Sammy.

I looked around cautionsly. Then i saw a group of hola dancers dancing. 

Urg. Do they reallly have to dance and dance like they are shaking there butts?

"Even if we knew where it was how to we get there fast enough", i say....

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolfwerewolf17219

GROWL LATE POST!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Flame: The army was sending a group and a few helicopters landed behind us. They gave me a machine gun and a sniper. I put them in my bag and I put my cloak hood on. I walked into the woods and looked around for the volcano. I finally stepped onto it and the army group was right behind me. Lava started to flow to us but the volcano was not erupting. I run up and the army ran away. I ran through the lava and up the mountain. I stand near the opening of a cave.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

Up

When did the army come into this

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER.

read one of mine and Mei's post it will tell you

• Posted at:

firecobra400

I wake up tied to a palm tree, great.. I try burning the rope but he put on fire proof gloves on my hands great.. and I seemed way farther from the group. Great...

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

wolfwerewolf17219

bump

lol @Tornado

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

firecobra400

This rp is starting to die, let’s get back on track!

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

misttiger110

Sammy-

“Not sure,” I told Selest. “I mean, this one is the main island, Hawaii, but I don’t know where Diamond Peak is.” I decided to fly up a bit into the sky, looking for anything unusual. “Looks like Flame brought his army friends,” I told Selest as I landed. “I don’t think he should be bringing normal people into this. It could cause others to know to much about this world, and know things they shouldn’t. Plus, if to many people know it might in turn effect the Realm of Magic in bad ways...” 

Sighing, I looked over the sparkling blue sea. I turned back to the volcano, and I could feel the heat radiating onto my skin. It didn’t bother me, since I was a fire elemental. “Where’s Fire?” I asked, realizing he was missing. “I told him to stay with the group, and I didn’t see him walk away...”

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Boop

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

A sneeze was about to overcome me.. ACHOOOOOOOooo. A fire streak flew into a tree next to me, starting a tiny fire. Oops. That person who threw a rock at me fell right besides me on his feet. “ what did you do now microwave? “ he said as the palm tree went up in flames. “I hope your friends don’t see that!” He said with a evil smirk. I can keep sneezing if you won’t let me out. “Then you wont be able to sneeze after you sneeze another time.” He said menacingly. He was actually starting to burn up on his head. “Heh. You look a little cooked up.. heh.” He looked at me with a face that said. “Sneeze now” a sneeze had came into my throat magically after he looked at me with that face- I lunged forward even though I was tied to a palm tree. I held the sneeze in so badly I thing my nose had start bleeding.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

firecobra400

I lightbulb appeared in my mind. I sneezed. He looked at me with a smirk- well... he came back with a sword. My eyes widened and my pulse was not the slowest. When he got closer my feet started to jump- making my rope loosen a bit.he lifted the sword. My hands blew off the gloves instantly. My hands were on full power- not gonna risk a face mr. Volcano. ( what a bad line ) my hands Burt the tree in half and I was blasted into the air with a tree tied behind me. I wasn’t looking and I slammed my face into a volcano- and yet I was stuck on the volcano until I unstuck and started falling. I fell in a grove and went out. Blacked out. Again.....

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

wolfwerewolf17219

Your friend has a problem with sneezing, Magma said to me

Could you please zip it?!

Ha! Your funny.

I signed.

"Should we go ask someone Sammy"?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

I'll POV for Katana soon, hopefully. It's a long week at school; I still have to finish homework lol

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER.

wolfwerewolf17219

dont worry @tornado. I tots get you. I have a social studies project on teh Hewbrews this week due on Friday. UUUUGGGGGG

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Flame: I was out and I was inside a cave with the Magma leaning over me. I wake up and I am chained and they were fireproof but not lightning proof. I didn't break them just yet. I soon wait till he was busy before I broke the chains and threw my sword into his back but he was still alive. I think "We need Kate so I will summon her. KATE WE NEED YOU AND WE NEED YOU NOW!"

• Posted at:

firecobra400

Now that the chains are not electric proof is kinda- idk how to say this but dumb- wouldent magma know this? Or be smarter about this? And if the chains broke he could obviously hear it. So wouldent he react faster? 

Im just adding logic into this rp.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

wolfwerewolf17219

"Sammy did you here that", i heard a voice but i wasnt being said it was being heard. "It sounds like Flame! (Cyclone is it ok i can see, here, and touch what Magma is hearing, touching, and seeing?)I think he is captured by Magma"!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

@Darmidnight- Yep, I’m fine with that!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

I submitted Sammy’s PoV and a separate one of Kate’s. Hopefully they go through. If only one of the two goes through, ignore it and I’ll post them both again later. They’re intertwining. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Sammy- 

“Okay, let’s check it out. We still need to find Fire soon, too.” The two of us headed up to a lava tube, a cave created by lava thousands of years ago, now hollowed out and empty. Selest led the two of us up, having her special connection with Magma. Supprisingly enough, Magma And Flame weren't  the only two there. Kate, it appeared, was also there. Ranting about how Magma needed a new name.

“What the heck are you doing here?” I exclaimed.

“Flame called. What are you doing here?”

“Uh... Well, I decided to have some fun with them and look for Magma...”

“Wow, I’m dating an idiot.” She said, rolling her eyes at me.

“Thanks, love ya too...” 

Kate smiled, then turned her focus back to the present. “Selest, you wanna take him down?” She paused, looking at us. “Where’s Jason, or Fire or whatever he likes to be called?”

“We’re probably going to figure that one out in a minute or two.”

“So you lost him?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Sammy, I’m literally going to murder you after we figure out why Magma burned down a school.”

“He burned it?”

“Yep. And we probably shouldn’t be having a friendly conversation with each other. You know, seeing that one of the most powerful elementals alive right now is right here.”

“Yeah, I guess your right. TTYL, or at least once we figure this stuff out. Selest, what do you wanna do?”

Magma, who appeared furious, was standing up. The ground shook, and small bits of rock began to fall from the ceiling of the cave.

Kate looked at me, and I looked at her. Both of us knew that this place was going to collapse, and soon. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Ignore Sammy’s Pov unless Kate’s goes though later. Kate’s goes before it, but I don’t think it’ll go through. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

I heard people. Huh, and magma seemed to be away from where I was. I tried to get up but was still tied to the tree. The tree was not rooted to the ground any more though. But you see, a seventh grader fire elemental doesn’t have any super strength. ( more logic ) I sneeze. “Achoo!” The trees leaves got blasted off. I looked behind me which I never did before and I saw a hole leading down into a lava tube. I tried moving but made the tree topple over and swing me upward. The tree was slowly sliding toward since where ever the lava tube was, it would be a bit of a tip down. The tree started to slide down the tube like my monologue was 2 minutes long. Once the tree fell in top of the tree first. My feet blasted off. Without the chain breaking but instead it slid off of me and the tree. The tree fell into the lava tube with the chain while I- broke my nose while slamming into two pillars of obsidian. They toppled over and fell into another lava tube. Probably blocking the lava tube for what I know. I wonder where the others went.. there was a small gap enough for one person to fit through the gap. I looked through it. I saw foot prints in the dirt. I squeezed through the gap and started to walk through the lava tube...

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Flame: Magma pulled out his sword and I struck it with my sword blasting it out of his hands. We fought until they came and saw what was happening. Magma tried to strike my chest and I dodged it at lightning speed. I summoned lightning and struck him with it.

• Posted at:

misttiger110

@Knight- I know this is Darmidnights call, but I think that Selest should be the one to fight Magma, and she might not want you to be controlling an OC by her. Just a heads up. Sorry if I sound like a know it all, I just want to avoid any unwanted character manipulation.  Thanks :)

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Flame: I run to the cave and stop at a opening but not the actual opening. I see people walking up "HELP ME!!!" I felt sharp pain in my chest I fell down. I woke up later back in chains.

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

@Silver Knight i am fine with you speaking for him but i rather not have you control him when your fighting him. SOrry if this sounds rude and all :(

"I think we should go in from different angles so we have him surrounded. While he is focusing on me and trying to kill me you guys could get him. Kate, try to shoot him with water, i mean i think it will stun him long enough but i honestly think that water isnt his weakness. He told me he survived a drowning attempt to try to kill him about fifty years ago. Sammy, just get Magma in teh right postion on where Kate is going to shoot magma. Try to stay out of teh way because fire.... water... ok nevermind. Let's do this".

I walk into the volcano and immediatly shouted:

"OH EVIL COUSIN! OVER HERE"!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play