Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

Kate (If this goes through, read Sammy’s and PoV off of the, If you would like. This chronologically goes before it.)-

Me and Katana were searching through the rubble of the school. My fingers were turning black from the ash, and I had to pick the occasional debris out of my hair. “Yep, I’m pretty sure this was Magma...” I told her as I picked up a small, still warm lava rock. “But why would he burn down a high school? What does he have against a bunch of teenagers?”

I got a sense that I was needed somewhere. Hawaii? Seemed like it was Flame who was calling. Honestly, I didn’t want to go. Why did this kind of thing only happen when I was busy?

“I think I’ve gotta go... Either Flame is in trouble and needs me, or he’s pulling my leg.” I opened a portal, and sighed. Why couldn’t I get a break? All I asked for was one normal day. But nope, I couldn’t have one. As I stepped in, I called back to Katana. “Feel free to come with me!” Then I was sucked in, and found myself inside of a cave. Flame and Magma both seemed to be fighting, and hadn’t noticed me yet.

I cleared my throat, and smiled annoyingly. “Hi! What the h e double hockey sticks is going on in here? And Flame, I don’t think fighting an elemental who is extremely powerful and can quickly heal without anyone to help will do you much good.”

I broke my smirk and began to think. Something about Magma really annoyed me, but what was it? Oh! It was his name. Or the lack of one, that is. “Hey, Magma? Do you have a normal person name? Like, ‘Magma’ just really doesn’t roll off the tongue very nicely. Can I call you Jeff? What about Jimmy? Those seem goood enough...”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

Lol CYclone. Kate's PoV just came.

Magma:

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME! I was given this name proudly has a Master Murderer for your information Storm", I said incredbly annoyed on how she insulted me....

I did a PoV before this and you said if it comes in but it didnt so i went ahead but now it came it. What should i do @Cyclone?? About this one and teh other PoV???

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

As I walked through the lava tube I came across the group fighting a magma elemental. How interesting. I stepped back and watched not sure if I should join. Anyway they did look like they were doing good. A lava rock zoomed past my face- “hey! I’m not a target here!”

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

misttiger110

@Darmidnight- You could probably just leave it the same, it still fits the archetype. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest PoV:

"You little Brat cousin", Magma jumped on the rock and was making good progress up the steep volcanic rocks of the volcano.

I smile and jump straight down in the lave. 

I pencil dive in the magma and jump out easily.

I smile again.

Magma glares at me evily and jumps down and lunges for a attack.

Fire Sword!

A fireball hit me and i held my sword firmly and struck at him.

I pushed against his sword but it was obvious that Magma was stronger than me. He was pushing me back fast about two feet a second.

I made a split second decision and spun around and kicked him in the stomach.

He tripped back but caught himself.

Fire Bow!

I knocked three arrows in one at a time in about two seconds all aiming straight at his head, legs, and his sleeve of his arm to catch his arm in the crack on teh volcanic rock.

It was all perfect aim except for one which wizzed by his nose. Two out of teh three hit. One in his thigh and teh other caught is sleeve in a crack.

He made the mistake of turning around to his caught arm and as he turned around i punched him in teh jaw and he was knocked out

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

Kate-

I rolled my eyes at Magma, smirking at how offended my little joke made him. “For your information, I have a normal name. I’m not ‘Storm,’ and getting a name for being a mass murderer... I don’t know, that sounds like a bad thing.” 

Me, Sammy, and Selest quietly talked about a plan of action, and we all agreed that I hit him with water. “Well, I haven’t really practiced the water side of my powers yet, but I’ll give it a shot. Get it? I’m going to shoot him with water?” Ah, yes. My bad puns... “And both of you should probably stay clear of it when I shoot, seeing as my aim might be kinda mediocre.” 

Sammy, Selest, and I took our positions, after Selest had gotten his attention, of course. Sammy forced him out into the open, careful to avoid any conflict. I lifted my hands, conjuring a cold, muddy ball of floodwater. It had bits of bark and dirt stuck in it, and honestly smelled like dead fish. Taking aim, I threw it at Magma. It was heading straight for his chest, and I prayed it would hit him. (Darmidnight, go ahead and POV whatever you want to happen with him)

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

@Darmidnight- I submitted a different POV before yours was in. Just modify mine in your head, mentally remove some parts to make it fit into the timeline. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

Well this is boring. I’m not even doing anything... also- that army still isn’t here. Wonder where they went... I suddenly noticed there was a different magma elemental behind me. Who are you? Who are you? The magma elemental asked. He was sweating lava- for some reason. There was a small small smirk in his mouth. I could sense it. He had something to do with me- why would he be here? Someone stepped out from behind him. And another. They were both magma elementals. I could tell. They had wide smirks despite there “bosses” serious face. “You are wanted for some stuff..” one of the magma elementals said. I looked at them nervously. Err.. what are you talking about?.. what you did. You killed a magma elemental. I looked at them nervously. I stepped back and they raised there arms. They were definitely powerful. I stepped back further and past the others who were looking at me with the face of “what?” The magma elementals followed- ignoring the others. They followed me as I jumped into a pool of lava and jumped out. Juking the magma elementals- blasting away through the tube- but wow the tube was blocked because of me. I took my chances and broke through the obsidian Pillar blocking the only exit. They followed me. Blasting at me while I flew away...

Ay cy, can this be a major plot twist? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee? Like these are people who are looking for me and I’m wanted- and I’m usually not in the story so can you cy make this a part for me. You guys have to defeat the magma elementals because I’m locked in a water cell. And you know what else happens. I have a feeling you might deny this..

• Posted at:

- fire -

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

misttiger110

@Fire- I’d be okay with that, just probably don’t make them magma elementals. I only want Magma and Selest as the magma elementals in this RP, just to keep magma powers something special. This also goes for storm and chaos elementals. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

Hmmm. Possibly powerful fire elementals?... what about powerful water elementals... yeah! Powerful water elementals! Because they probably specialize in fighting fire or magma elementals! Is that ok cy?

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Flame: I wake up and get up. I shoot lightning at magma. I called to Acia hoping she would appear with us.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

I had the weirdest dream. It’s like I was astro projecting. Or maybe I was.. In my dream I was in a cave.

A figure was tied up in fireproof chains on a flat rock. Magma stood in front of him. I gasped. Flame! It was actually him tied up on a rock. He didn’t look so great. His face and limbs were covered in either bruises or scratches. He saw me. Flame was about to say something when I cut him off with a ‘shhh..’ and a wink. He knew what I was planning. He was becoming  good at talking silently with me. 

I woke up with a start.

“Gotta save Flame,” I said to myself. I stood up and teleported to where Katana was.

“Katana! Sammy! Kate!” I yell as I ran towards them. “Flame and Jason are in trouble!” 

Wait, What?”

I face palmed. “Flame and Jason need our help,” I rephrased.

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

misttiger110

Sammy-

I nodded at Acia, knowing that I needed to help. "Okay, let's get this bread!" I said, trying to lighten up the moment with my rather bad sense of meme humor. 

"Just in case you're confused by what he meant, he's saying that we'll go with ya. Sammy has an issue with making things memeable. And should we break off into groups? Like two people go for Jason, the other two go for Flame?" Kate said. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

- I run away from the water elementals- “no way! I’m not going back! That was a bit ago when I killed a mamgma elemental! No no nooooo! A water stream hit my face- oof! I dropped down from the height I was at from flying. I blinked, unable to see, just blurry visions. I got my focus back when I was nearing the ground. Me, with the face of fear planted on my face, my hands blasted away from the ground. But my hands were distinguished when a water stream hit both of my hands. After a while I looked like someone who was bobbing up and down, messing with there powers. Flying in the sky just bobbing up and down. The three water elementals probably got tired and combined their water streams to blast my body out of the air- which worked. I plummeted to the ground until I landed in a pool of water. ( bubbly ) gahhh! Agh! I was instantly chained with water. Aka, water chains. Let me out or else a magma elemental won’t be the only one gone.. they looked at me and laughed. They opened a portal, jumped in and took me with them...

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

misttiger110

@Fire- Yep, I'm cool with that! Just try not to make this a really major of a part of the plot. I don't want the RP direction to be lost. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

@Fire. Magma isn't dead in your vision is it? Are you saying you killed him??

Silver Knight, sorry if this sound rude but i would really appreciate if you didnt control Magma when you are fighting. You can speak for him a bit but i rather not have you control him while you are fighting. Sorry if this sound rude again. :(

Selest:

Right as Kate splattered the water to teh floor i punched him as hard as i could in the jaw. I heard a big

Crack!

As i punched his jaw and i immedatle knew it was my hand that was broken. I felt pain spread through my hand as fast as a wild fire. I clutched my hand.

"Well, Magma is lights out right here". I look at his jaw and almost say a cut in his jaw where i punched him and saw a stone like bone."Wow, you should see this! His bones are rock hard and by that! I literraly mean his bones are made of rock"!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

firecobra400

( if this is a accidental second post- ignore this then. ) I mean- I’m sorry if I don’t know or if I sound rude- but what happens after we defeat magma anyway? What will happen after that? She Rey if you already have a plan for after that tho. Just wanna stretch the rp..

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

misttiger110

@Fire- Well, there’s always Vortex and Silver Light. Plus, I’ll reboot this if need be. And the flipsides aren’t the main villains, there is an outside supernatural threat which I will introduce, most likely though a 3rd person narration. :)

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

Okay!

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

wolfwerewolf17219

I dont think we will ever really defeat Magma maybe.. idk talk to @Cyclone. Since Magma and Vortex are like so powerful would it be a good idea to lock them up in a high security prison for the most dangers is the end or maybe lock them underground near the core of the earth. That would be cool. Right @Cyclone would taht be ok??

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

Yeah, chances are that they won't die. And most likely they would be imprisoned somewhere. Maybe in places that have things in common with their elemental type? Like Darmidnight suggested, there could be one near the core of the earth. That one would most likely be for Magma, and Vortex might have one in the artic, where it is cold and stormy. Just a few ideas, although I'm sure it will take shape as the RP goes on. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

nice! Would the guard be regualr peeps are elemental?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

firecobra400

Thx cy!

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Flame: I was back in chains again. No one but Acia knew where I was. They couldn't be fightning Magma but then again he could be. I looked at jay who was in a water chamber I had water poring over me so I was not looking very good. I would twitch each time I tried to use lightning. I looked down and I saw something move in the ground. Ants? no not ants more a hercules beetle. It moved to a small hole and disappeared.

• Posted at:

firecobra400

Hello flame. I said stubbornly. I tried blasting water but nothing happened. Grrrr. the chains around me were tightening. That triggered be. I turned into a lava monster but the water around me turned me into a rock monster. Flame looked at me with no idea what I was doing. Despite me being a rock monster the chains still tightened. I heard laughing above me. The chains kept tightening which just made me go out of the roof. The people above me stopped laughing as I combusted into giant flame hot enough to melt steel. The flame that I had turned into was blue- kinda pink and purple. The chains around me started turning red. And in a few seconds they melted off me. I was out of the chains but not out of the water chamber I was radiating enough heat to make the water steam but I couldn’t get out. My final form was yet useless in this moment.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Flame: I saw Jay break the chains and I tried to break mine but I wasn't using enough energy. I fueled my anger and my body burst out in puple lightning and the  chains broke the water chamber broke too. I stand up and blast a whole into the wall and I let out a really loud roar and purple lightning struck magma. Silver Light gasps. 

@Cyclone- Could Flame be a storm elemental but he doesn't know it yet?

• Posted at:

firecobra400

I saw flame break out in a flash of lighting- I wonder if I could do that.. me in my flame mode turned into a ball and started to turn immensely- I stopped at a angle and snapped through the water chamber- blasting the people laughing at me and all of that still in my flame form, in my flame form I’m able to fly at command and able to in gulf objects- and is also able to heat up steal enough until it melts. I flew down next to the group but as far away from selest as I can. ( I can also control fire in this mode ) as I walk a trail of fire follows me, I was burning with anger about how magma could tie me up in chains..

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

@mostly Tony (but anyone can still answer)

Roll of Thunder hear my cry! Ayyy! *does the finger guns* (a meme from the actual book title).

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

Thumbnail avatar 6acbbf2212

wolffangs4208

is it to late to join if not save darkness

• Posted at:

shadowfang  the shadow assassin

I am currently an alpha with no mate or pack every night I sing to the moon my lonely sorrows  I will take you in and make you a warrior

firecobra400

( does a Greek mythology play at school ) wait- I’m Hephaestus? Isn’t that guy the god of forge? Hmmmmm... that lines up with my element a tiny bit...

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

wolffangs4208

hey people are there any spots for a evil dark elemental? i would like to join thanks! :)

• Posted at:

I am currently an alpha with no mate or pack every night I sing to the moon my lonely sorrows  I will take you in and make you a warrior

wolfwerewolf17219

You got to talk to Cyclone about that. All the evil elementals is just our flipsides. So you would have a main character and a flip side but i think there is a possiblity that you could just be evil. Talk to Cyclone about idk

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

wolffangs4208

ok i guess it could just be a darkside of a light elemental as the flipside

• Posted at:

misttiger110

@Fangs- I'd be fine with that, you don't need a flipside. Just don't make them OP :)

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

bump

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

@Knight- I just saw your question, and sadly I'm going to say no. Only one of each of the bigger three types, and I would prefer it if you wouldn't change your type in the middle of the RP. Sorry!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

This RP is beginning to get a bit off track, and it is also starting to die off. If you guys would like, I could reboot it after the "flipsides" are delt with. Our characters would keep the relationships they have with each other, but it would be a fresh start and a more directed plot. What do y'all think? Should we wrap this up and do a reboot? I would form a better plot, and if you guys would like I could even make it a FWRP. This is up to you guys, of course. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

whatever is easier for you @Cyclone!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

Also, keep in mind that this would be going for 3-4 more weeks at the least. I'm just throwing the idea of a reboot out there so we can all use a fresh, more thought through plot in a seprate RP thread if needed. And who knows? If this RP starts getting juicy, it might go on for a while. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

firecobra400

I’m gonna keep my argument to myself since I don’t wanna cause a argument. So whatever you want cy :D

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -