Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

bump

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

@Cylcone- I suggest a few more weeks of this rp, and if it doesn’t get any where we can switch gears to a different rp.

Acia’s POV-

I teleported to Flame. Crouching behind the rock, I lock picked Flame’s chains.

Keep Magma occupied, Flame, please for both our sakes, I thought. Finally, the locks gave a soft click and I quickly undid his chains. I could tell Flame was impressed with my skills. I created a small portal back to where everyone was. I made it so Flame could just roll off the rock and flop into it. I frog jumped in (don’t ask, I can be weird some times) and it closed behind me. When the portal spit us out, we were in the grass. Jay stood in front of us.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

.                My top ships

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Renorak(fromWolf Brother)4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: I shielded my eyes from the sun I couldn't see anything yet. When I finally could see I ran to Magma and struck him as hard as I could. I was angry because he locked me up. I got really mad and fire erupted around me I didn't even know I could do that and the messenger eagle had come and given me my powers. I was in full fire mode which looked more like the human torch except for the flying pat which I couldn't do sadly.

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

Magma-

I whirl around and punch Flame immediatly and throw rocks at him. I summon a rock to come from beneath me and rise me to the top of the volcano to get me away from my cousin and her friends.

Selest-

"HE IS GETTING AWAY! Kate! Your wings! Quickly"!

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Thumbnail avatar 0978ec0c03

firecobra400

I tied around magmas neck as my fire mode “so magma.. when are you gonna apologize?.. with your life.“ I said sternly. He rolled his eyes at me and attempted to smack me in the face but his hand passed right through, my face. “I’m in my form of the fire. Whatcha gonna do? Scream?” he looked at me and said “the power of sarcasm compels you, the power of sarcasm compels you! “ he said rather sarcastically. i wanted to end him, like the end he actually is.

while my time of constricting magmas neck, flame struck him enough to make me jerk. Magma seemed unfazed but flame probably did something, to magmas reputation.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

- if I never ever met you, and I just met you, I would say “ice to meet you!”

- I don’t know who you are if you say “these puns are snow laughing matter” to my puns.

wolfwerewolf17219

Fire i perfer you not to control Magma. He is a lot more powerful than the rest of us. He is immune to fire and he is a lot stronger like as in muscles he is increbly strong. He can just absorb you. He absorbs any fire.....

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

Kate-

I gave Selest a smile and jokeyish salute, summoning my wings and leaping into the frey. Catching up to Magma quickly, I tackeled him. He was stronger than I had anticipated, and seemed to keep his balance on the rock with ease. Drawing my two long and sharp knives, I prepared to fight (@Darmidnight- Go ahead and POV off of this).

Sammy-

Watching the fight, I stood by and prepared to heal anyone who would need it. "Anyone need any help?" I yelled over the commotion, my sword at the ready. My hair errupted into flames, like it did when I was in battle-boy mode. I summoned winds, just enough to allow me to levitate off of the ground a few inches in case of any earthquakes. Also, I just kinda liked floating in the air. 

This was far from my best POV, I'm just noodling around for now until my creativity tank refills. Also, sorry if my grammar is bad. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

firecobra400

You think? Of course darmidnight.. I know that.. just wait...

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

- I don’t know who you are if you say “these puns are snow laughing matter” to my puns.

firecobra400

“Enough is enough “ magma said, “it’s time for it to get toasty in here.” He grabbed me, realizing he had been pretending to be controlled by me, he then grabbed me with both of my hands and took me into his own hands, literally being sucked into his hands, the others were probably in shock but I didn’t see it since I was somewhere of the unknowns...

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

wolfwerewolf17219

lol Cyclone

Selest-

I try my hardest to summon rocks beneath me and when i finally do they go very slowly.

"UUUGGG"!
I jump onto Magma's rock and start climbing. When i reach the top i see Kate and Magma fighting.

I put my finger to my lip to kate and she sees me.

I jump onto my cousin and grab my knife.

He was bucking like a bull like crazy.

"KAte... water.... him.... NOW"!

OK i use i way too much...

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

I think a fresh thread may be hood. I haven't really been POVing because some of the other character's POVs are so chaotic I dont even want to throw Katana in that situation xD It feels like some people found it necessary to provide their own enemy while we waited for the true enemy to appear (those people that want the world's to collide).

Katana:

I stayed a couple minutes, then duplicated the portal Kate made earlier and stepped through. More kids fighting each other... what a surprise.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

elfheart156

@Tornado- lol

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

misttiger110

Kate-

As bad as I was with the water trick, I knew I had to try. Summoning a ball of muddy brown water, I struck Magma with it.

Guys, we should begin to wrap this scene up so I can add the main plot. I'm going to post it soon, but try not to make things to crazy. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Flame: I leap into the air and land on the rock. I let out a sound that I didn't know I could make. I charge at Magma turning into a Pheonix and I scratch his eyes then I fly over to Selest. I drop a tear on her and she is healed. I turn back and look at Magma  I had done no harm only anger him.

• Posted at:

firecobra400

Heh, I get it flame, do you read Harry Potter or watch it? I get the reference.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

yeah do both

• Posted at:

Flame: "Kate add lightning to the water it is more effective!" I get lightning ready and blast the water and it knocks Magma back. I run at him and slice him in the chest. I was mad at him for locking me up. The room I was in had a hole in for lava to come in. I was blasted back right where I had been punched.

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest-

"The water isnt working! It isnt his weakness"!

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Kate-

"Yep, I know now!" I yelled to Selest. Turning to Magma, I decided that good ol' distraction would work. "So, what are you and Vortex planning?" I asked him, my voice unwavering and calm. "You know, you shouldn't be working with her. All she does is tell lies and half truths." I paused, my plan of turning the two of them against each other seemed to be working. Maybe with luck they would fight one another eventually. 

"Has she ever told you her real motives or drive? Whenever you finally get what you want, she'll turn on you and take it for herself. That's how she has been for the past 45 hundred years, and that's how she always will be. You don't know her at all. To Vortex, you're nothing but a child she uses as her puppet." What I said was true, although my intentions were to get them to split up and fight one another next time they met. Vortex was a theiving lier, ready to take whatever she wanted for herself. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

firecobra400

I eventually reached the bottom of the “endless” void. “Oof” I said as I landed on the red ground which seemed very unnatural. I summoned a sword, but it didn’t appear - and in the world where I was not, in magmas hand fire sword appeared- ( magma ) “huh?” He said and threw my sword into a bush, and where I was, I was getting mad. Not wanting to stay in here for obvious reasons. I summoned a fire ball, which magma threw at a butterfly, then I summoned a fire bow- that I may or may not have stolen, which magma threw at the ground and crushed angrily, I turned into a lava monster, which magma did transform into as I tried to, he finally yelled “OH MY STEAM STARTERS, CAN YOU STOP THAT JASON!?” Then he turned back into normal magma, sweating lava, but I was as mad as him in his void. I turned into the flame which made magma a flame, but I really didn’t turn into one because magma turned into a flame. Magma just stood there with the -triggered- face. I don’t know what happened after that since I probably forgot.

and I don’t know what happened next because I don’t control magma, what I did wasn’t really controlling, I just made him mad, I don’t control so- whoever controls magma- do whatcha wanna do.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

wolfwerewolf17219

Magma-

"Actually, i am the one that tells the lies here. She is nothing but space. She a waist of a human being. Or should i say elemental being," i spat at Kate. "She is just very gullible, she thinks she can trust me but she is wrong. After we have ruled both worlds, we will make them collide," I smiled at the thought of me being at the top of teh game. The ruler of the universe....

Sorry if this is a bit short

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

wolfwerewolf17219

Magma-

I roll my eyes as jason kep turning into random things.

"Seriously, do you want to end up dead? Oh right, i was going to kill you guys anyway".

I smiled at them

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Kate (my pov didn't go through from before)-

"Hah! Think what you want Honey Cakes, but I don't think you're gonna outsmart the 4500 year old manipulative scheming girl who's got a vendetta against humanity and all elementals. Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen." I smiled at him, crossing my arms and flipping back my hair. Sassmouthing was one of my many talents, and it was a rather useful one, too. Although, I had meant everything I'd said. Vortex was smart, and she wasn't the type of person to put trust in another elemental. 

Wow, calling Magma names was also really growing on me. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Magma-

"Very funny. You're dummer than you look. Ask Vortex if she trust me because she isnt to smart once you get to work with her"...

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Kate-

I rolled my eyes, smirking annoyingly. "How do I look dumb, Honeycakes? I mean, I could be stupid enough to work with a psychopath who happens to have a vendetta on all of civilization. And why in the world would I go up and just ask her. She'd kill me on sight. Personally, I think your brain could use more than a few tweaks."

Okay, why did Magma just assume that he was in control over Vortex? She wasn't doing down that easily. Even I knew that.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Flame: I held onto the edge of the floating rock. I pull myself up onto the rock. I had an idea and I ran right at magma I knew I was risking my life but it was going to be worth it. I ran at magma and then tackle him we fly off the rock and I punched him as we went down.

• Posted at:

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

misttiger110

@Tornado- I just noticed the note above your latest PoV. Part of what you said is why I want to make a new thread for this, and I know I'm a bit guilty of introducing enemies myself XD. This RP is starting to slow down anyway, so soon I'll make a new thread. Most likely next month.

@Everyone- Okay, just try to cool it with the fighting and 'flipsides' for now. This RP is becoming jumbled up and is beginning to lose focus. Thanks!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Silver Knight, where did the floating rock come from? Sorry.

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

i thought magma had used a rock and went into the air from the volcano when Flame escaped

• Posted at:

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

wolfwerewolf17219

lol Silver Knight. What i meant is a large rock came beneath him that was attached to the ground. The rock was just coming out of the ground

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

elfheart156

Acia‘s POV

I appeared out of the blue just in time before Flame collided with magma and spit a flame thrower to soften the blow landing. (so sorry my POV is short, running out of brain juice for the night). 

Ayy! Nice Harry Potter reference there, Tony. :) *types her last words then suddenly powers off in a sitting position like a animatronic (FNAF reference), try to guess the passcode to power her back up* [Tony you probably know the passcode]. 

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

misttiger110

Boop

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Sammy-

The fire which was burning in my hair died down, and I stopped levitating above the ground. Why couldn't we just like, not fight? Seemed simple enough. There were bigger problems then the three meanies who wanted to kill us, and those problems should have been priority. Honestly, this was getting out of hand. 

I noticed Katana step out of a portal nearby, and walked over to her out of boredom. She looked unsuprised by the fact that everyone was fighting, maybe even bored of the constant fighting. "Hey Katana... Do you have any idea why we can't just, I don't know, not fight everyone we come across? Because I'm stumpped. Lke, I had the idea of coming here, but we should just comprimise with these guys and work our stuff out, ya know?"

It appeared that Kate wasn't really helping with matters, as I could see her on the rock which had grown out of the ground yelling at Magma. There was a lot of namecalling from what I could hear. As much as I loved her, she was a real dummy. Her biggest downfall was that she basically thought she was immortal, and that nothing could kill her. She showed that particular trait in everyday life too, her mild cockyness which would most likely result in an early death. She was a loveable idioit.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Magma-

"Time to die Storm", i spat the last part.

I pounced on her likke a wildcat with my sword extended. I slashed at her...

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Kate-

Well, that was a big oof. "Don't call me 'Storm,' honey!" I yelled as he pounced. "I've got a real person name, you know." When he slashed at me, it nicked my arm, causing a line of blood to well up. That jerk ripped my shirt! I held out my hand in front of me, as if I was pushing something away from me, and a jet of wind blasted out from it. 

Summoning my strom wings, I flapped into the air, out reach from his sword. A small storm formed around me, flickering with lightning and swirling with wind. Smirking, I unsheathed my knives, holding them out in front of me. Lightning passed through me, and came out of the two long knives which were aimed at Magma. I had learned this trick from the time I'd fought a Starbucks employe who had turned out to be a not-so-nice elemental after she had gotten off her shift. Those were my OG times, when the stuff that was happening was so out of the blue that it was cheesy and laughable. Now this stuff was just getting weird.

I could feel the lightning pass through me, and the sense of power it brought with it. Without checking to see if it had hit Magma, I circled around to the other side of the rock, so his back was facing me. Preparing to shoot him with more wind, I held up my hands and flapped my wings to keep my balance. 

I know I have some spelling and grammar issues in this POV, I'm just to lazy to check my spelling rn.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Oof, I just noticed the spelling issues in Sammy's POV XD. How did I spell idiot wrong...

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

firecobra400

Out of nowhere magma spat me back out from his wrist. So much for peace and quiet in a unknown place... as I fell, magma drop kicked me into a bush- and when I got up, he probably punched out five of my teeth. I was staggering as I was literally punched into a tree. Magma was running at me- or atleast a weird blur was. I foolishly fell to my side and coincidentally the tree smacked magma in the face, him, being surprised was just smacked in the face and didn’t have the reflexes to act fast. I got my revenge shortly after because the tree landed on his face, he spat out a tooth to the side of me, he seemed to want to get me out of the way before the others, probably because I would get in the way. I was disoriented and magma was disappointed, how predictable he was at this point, he probably bit his tongue when the tree fell on his chin, which is surprisingly still on his face. Despite me being a nerd at my school and being bullied several times, I used my fighting skills wisely, and didn’t want to send a kid into a wall, so basically, elementals are different from normal people, to others in the elemental realm, I’m weak, but in the normal realm, I’m flopping strong. I smacked magma in the face with a rock, which he didn’t take kindly, and didn’t even take a scratch. He smacked me this time, making my head weigh my body away from the fight, and into a tree. I checked my teeth, there was several gaps between my teeth. How pleasant. Magma jumped at me at the perfect moment, but for me it was the perfect moment. I was not gonna get knocked ten feet below ground level, so I moved out of the way, and magma couldn’t take away his momentum at that moment, because he slammed his foot into the ground which I saw with my two eyes ( which would’ve been one if I hadn’t moved ) saw a shockwave travel up magmas body, his teeth were gritted together and his foot was in the ground, after the shaking shockwave went up his body, he stood there for a few seconds with gritted teeth. Then he broke, not literally but he fell down. On that grass which was burning from magmas rage. I looked at him tho. And he sent a hand-baseball into my chin, sending me flying into the air and land on a rock. “OW!..” and magma did that while he was stunned on the ground. I got up, disoriented, felt my teeth- or should I say gums since I basically had none left. Then I basically fainted backwards onto the rock I landed on, which was no pebbles. Yet again, I fainted...

this has has some problems- doesn’t it? I know it does...

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

O_0 I just posted something, or it will be posted, but ignore it- but if I’m right, don’t ignore it, since I saw darmidnights post. Oops.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

Flame: I was unable to control my powers right now. So a lot of lightning came down and my eyes were not in a good mood look. I pull out my sword of power and lightning strikes it and fire erupts and hits the sword. My fire goes blue and my lightning goes purple. I blasted into the air but I didn't fly but the fire was lifting me up when I dived down and I was inside a lightning bolt my sword was pointing at Magma then I strike him with my sword slicing his leg and I had my sword in the rock which was splitting and I was taking my sword out of the rock. I fall and I was out and I don't remember anything except for the lightning strike that I just did. I hit the ground hard and I don't wake up for a day or two.

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

Guys, the last couple of posts are kind of controlling over Magma no offense, he has very good refexes and is a lot more powerful and is about the level of Vortex in fighting but just a smidge less powerful that Vortex because of the Storm. She can withstand more ice while Magma can withstand ice but not like a blizzard. It is ok if you talk like a sentence for him but i rather have myself control him for fighting.

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 14 ,