ok is it ok for flame to put like a small cut on his leg but that is it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

@Darmidnight- Oof, I left mine a bit open ended, so I hope it's okay! Feel free to POV for him off of it, though. And if I control him to much, go ahead and tell me. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

Yeah sure Silver Knight, maybe a long cut but not as deep...

Magma-

A sword sliced through my legs as i fought Kate. It was big but not deep. It was bleeding but not that much.

My sword crashed with Kate's sword and soon enough it crashed with Selest's sword too. They were starting to overpower me. 

Vortex was wrong. they are a good team and are good at tiring people out after a while. There stamina is amazing.

I exploded into fire full of anger.

The ground started shaking, the lava inside the volcano started to bubble up. The volcano was about to explode. Me, my cousin were for sure going to just ignore this sice we could withstand any heat, and Storm might be able to survive this one but what about the others.

ha! So puny

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

misttiger110

Kate-

I cursed under my breath as the volcano rumbled, knowing that it was about to blow. Jason, Flame, Sammy, Acia, and Selest were all fire elementals of some sort, meaning that they had a good chance of survival if they needed to run. Me and Katana on the other hand were not suited for such extream heat. 

"Guys, get your butts outta here!" I yelled down, hoping that everyone could hear me. Quickly, I opened a portal which me and the others who were fighting Magma. I gestured for them to get through it, praying that there was enough time before the volcano blew up. 

Sammy-

Well, there's another fat rip... I thought to myself as the volcano rumbled. Calmly, I opened up a portal out and stepped through. Ah yes, when used at the right time basic magic was a real life saver. It glowed green, meaning that it would take me somewhere that I had been before, that place being a Starbucks in downtown Sac. 

It might have been weird for a teenage boy to pop out of a portal in the middle of a Starbucks wearing battle gear and a sword, so I quickly transformed into my normal clothes and redirected the portal to the back of said Starbucks. I popped out, right behind it as I had predicted. I stayed back here, hoping that the others would make it out. After all, portals left a brief traceable trail to where they were used. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest-

"Magma though! We need him for evidence!"

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Flame: I wake up and I jump up and then I am totally on fire which is blue. I have enough energy to blast up and use the lightning again to open a portal and teleport back to my school for my science fair. 

• Posted at:

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

*floops in* whoops almost forgot about this thread. Also, did anyone see Acia’s POV? 

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

yeah but you might want to check up on our guardian code

• Posted at:

misttiger110

Kate-

I cursed under my breath, knowing that we still needed to ask Magma a few questions. Flame had already left, meaning that he was out of danger, and it appeared that Sammy also had the common sense to get out of this place. There was about a 50% chance of survival for me if we did have to stay, depending on how fast I could fly out. Well, that was better than zero. 

"Okay, we need to weaken him enough so he can come with us. Use the necklace to open a portal to the Realm of Magic, and I'll push him in by using a jet of wind," I told her just loud enough for her to hear me. "From there, we'll be out of the volcano, and we can pin him down for information." I looked Selest in the eye, hoping that my plan would work. "Okay, you do your thing, I'll do mine. Now!"

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Flame: I land there in the gym passed out. I lay there and sleep I wake up in the hospital. The army was around me and Acia wasthere too.

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest-

I pounced on Magma with my sword extended going forth with Kate's plan. I put my sword at his throught:

"KATE NOW!"

Then Magma kicked me in the gut but Kate already did it

Was that too controlling??

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

boop

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

boop

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

This rp cant die!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Thumbnail avatar 2a6488a887

firecobra400

Sorry, my i

ad was taken away for a while.... so that’s why I have not been updated on these... but will make a form quick!

• Posted at:

- fire -

its been a great time. I think I should make a real signature.

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

firecobra400

I look at the volcano- “how interesting...” I blast up with a cloud trail, only my dust is left behind. I suddenly appear right behind you with the news that blooms ( that’s a bad catchphrase ) I tell you that it looks like it’s in a state where it might just stay like that for a while- but when I say that, I might just be wrong since the volcano starts gushing lava. For some reason I turn into a magma monster. I ask them- can you survive in hardened lava for a long enough time? Or both of youuuu.... selest.. it would only be interesting if I didn’t ask you..

can you guys guys stay In hardened magma? Sorry if I got anything wrong.

• Posted at:

- fire -

i do think I should leave early. But besides that- I think everyone should still be happy and to move on even If it hurts. Best of luck.

- fire -

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest-

"Wow, thanks. Havent you realized WE ARE IN A SERIOUS SITUATION WHERE MAGMA IS ABOUT TO ESCAPE! WE NEED HIM FOR ANSWERS!"

I rolled my eyes and pounced on Magma once more if i could knock him out.......

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

elfheart156

Whoops almost forgot about this rp. I kinda got distracted with reality, heh heh. So sorry again.

Acia’s POV

I woke up in the hospital. Panic fled through me. I didn’t remember changing out of my battle armor into my usual clothes.

Luckily it had already been done. I had a painful head ache. Surveying the room, I spotted Flame on another bed, resting. He didn’t look so great. His shirt was toren. One sleeve was so shreded it stopped right before the elbow and the other was so stretched out it hung mid-thigh. Flame was covered in cuts and bruises from head to toe. I slid out of bed and walked over to him, he was already awake.

”Hey,” I said softly, as I leaned on the bed with my arms. My dark hair delicately draped down one shoulder, crossing the back of my neck. 

“Hi,” Flame responded smiling softly at me. 

“How are you feeling?” I asked putting hand to his forehead. 

He blew a strand of hair out of his face. “Like a hot fireball,” he said deadpaned.

I took my hand away from his forehead and face palmed trying to suppress giggles. 

“No seriously, my leg,” Flame said eyeing his leg.

I looked, surely enough there was a bad cut. I pursed my lips and cursed under my breath. Welp, time to heal him the mortal way, I thought. Next to Flame’s there was a small push cart of medical things. It was the size of a night stand.

I leaned over pulling  out bandages and rubbing liquid. “This might sting a bit,” I said. Quickly, faster than humanly possible I bandeged his leg leaving Flame jaw-dropped. 

“Are you some secret doctor or something?” He asked in a joking manner.

“No..” I laughed. “I just a pre-medic in training.” Silence.  I gave a short cough, blinking. Little crisps fired crips came out. Now it was Flames turn to laugh. I could be so random sometimes (XD).

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

firecobra400

Well, have fun yourself. I created a portal behind me with a single “flick of da wrist!” And walked into it, disappearing in front of them.

i appear in the magic realm, not where I wanted to go, but I definitely didn’t want to go there at the moment because the magic realm was on fire like it was in a microwave that was set to nuke. And who was in front of me I definitely didn’t know but was smirking widely. Who was this? They jumped at me with incredible speed and kicked me in the face- into fire. I got up and they punched me, it wasn’t really hard but when I tried to punched them, before I could punch them, they grabbed my wrist and cracked it behind my wrist “DANG NO!” I kicked them in the rib, surprised by this I smiled, but then my leg was twisted backwards. “OWW!” They palmed me in the face, making me disoriented, before I knew it, they were behind me, they pushed me to the ground, I had another arm to open a portal, and I did it quickly, this portal brought me back to where I was before, when I landed, I noticed I was completely fine, was that a dream?

• Posted at:

- fire -

- fire -

misttiger110

Kate-

I summoned a blast of wind angled at Magma, hitting him in the chest with it as Selest fought him. (I hope this is okay) It sent him tumbling into the portal, into the Realm of Magic. 

Selest and I jumped through it and came out, and Magma stood his ground stubbornly refusing to back down. Sighing, I turned to Selest. Well, at least he was stuck in here with us for the moment. I gave her the 'what should we do' look. 

An idea popped into my mind, and I straightened up, looking Magma dead in the eyes. "Okay, tell us what the heck you guys are planning, and I won't call Vortex over here and tell her my gossip. It's pretty easy to start drama between two people who already don't like eachother." I smiled at him, and starred him down. I really wasn't joking around, him and Vortex would end up fighting one another, and me and Selest could slip away unnoticed. After all, this place is her prison, and she wasn't a fan of intruders. I knew that on a personal level.  

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

My head hurt even more. “Nughh,” I groaned. 

Great what have those firey chaps (she’s referring to Kate and Selest) got themselves into now? I thought. Flame looked at me in concern. “I’m fine, just a head ache, I lied. It was more than just a head ache. I knew I should be resting in bed, but pain meant nothing to me when it comes to helping the ones I care for. (Just FYI, I know that Kate and Selest have things under control so far, but I thought it would be helpful to put a third person in there to increase the power. What I mean is to increase Kate’s and Selest’s chance of winning, if not, let me know and i’ll send her back). I surveyed the room for a way out, finding none, I teleported from a closet (I know, it’s ridiculous but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do) to the Realm of Magic. Again, I was in my battle armor with out me even doing anything. Hmm..nifty I thought. I had appeared mid- battle, “someone called for back up?” I asked. [Acia maybe early or late depending on the situation, but let’s just say they did call for back up. :) ].

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

wolfwerewolf17219

Magma-

"You are funny Storm," I spat the last part.

"Just tell us you annoying brat!" Selest yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well, soon to be dead cousin i wouldnt speak with that tone annoying preteen cousin."

I rolled my eyes once again. My hair started to catch on fire.

"huuuh... Preteens today. You got me Storm?"

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

elfheart156

Bump!

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

misttiger110

I'm going to be annoyed if my POV doesn't go through. I was rather proud of it, as t-posing is a major part.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Kate-

“Oof, hey Acia!” I said as I noticed her, smiling. Turning back to Magma, I gave him one of my annoying smirks and rolled my eyes.

“You know, your insults are really bad. Do you actually think that calling people ‘annoying’ or calling me ‘Storm’ is witty? Because it’s really not.” Just for kicks, I decided to assert my dominance. That means that I used a bit of wind to push myself a off the ground a couple and t-posed while floating.

“Okay, you see this Magma?” I told him, still t-posing. “It means that I’m better than you. And if I were you, I’d start blabbing. I meant it when I said I’d call over Vortex, you can’t act like you don’t care if I do. I know for a fact that y’all will just rip each other to shreds.” Lowering myself gently back down to the ground, I gave him a fake bow and flipped him the bird. Dominance asserted.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Boop. And I'm so happy that went through.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

IT DIDNT GO THROUGH!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

elfheart156

@Cyclone- hey Cy? (Oof, is it ok to call you that? Sorry I didn’t ask ahead of time) I thought it would be cool if Acia is able to do combo moves with some of the members in this group (including you, Sammy, Flame, Selest, and Jason) *cough* Flame, you and maybe another person cough.* you know, like those fusion moves? (SU aka Steven Universe reference) the ones that are so powerful and take so much energy that it’s like a thing they would do once in a while. 

If not, that’s perfectly ok. I totally understand if you don’t think it’s a good idea.

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

misttiger110

@Mei- Oof, my brain isn't working XD. In the post I made to you (not sure if it has gone through yet), I adressed you as Acia... Those finals really killed off some of my brain power!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

@Acia- That's a pretty good idea :) Yeah, Acia could do that!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

What is that XD?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

elfheart156

@Cy- oof, well guess I have a new nickname, lol. 

@Dawn- Xd is a small giggle or not a complete laugh. And xp is small snort. :)

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

wolfwerewolf17219

no not XD lol XD. I mean the big power.... XD

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

elfheart156

@Dawn- ohhh, well you kind of said it yourself. A smile/face palm. :)

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

I glanced at Kate silently telling her I had an idea. She nodded, ‘let’s do it.’ Since I was already standing next to her, all we had to do—well in this case—was to stand back to back. I did a little dance including a small shoulder shimmy. Kate copied and we clasped hands. suddenly there was a blinding white light.

[Katacia (Ka-ta-see-uh)]

When the light subsided, I was on the ground. I looked at my hands confused. “What? Happened?” I said slowly. My hands were huge, like the size of an adults. I examined myself. Each second left me more and more anxious and confused.

I grabbed my hip-sides, “Kate!” I grabbed my hair with both hands, on either side of my head, “Acia!”

Oh lord, oh lord, what happened? I thought. I was not in my normal clothes, rather I was in a mix of clothing and things. My hair was dark wood brown with natural blonde highlights [ I didn’t know how else to combine their hair colors. If you have a better idea please don’t hesitate to go for it :) ] and it was pulled back into a lose side braid. I had silver armor over—what is that... t-shirt and shorts?— and a cloak over it. Two small silver earrings decorated my ears. And lastly, I had two swords [Acia’s and Kate’s] which could form a awsome two sided weapon. 

@Cyclone- Yay, they fused! Now that this happened, I suggest we take turns playing Katacia since she’s both of our characters in one. Just in case you’re wondering, this is not a ship this is just a combo move the girls pulled off (aka fusing). And please don’t worry, it’s not like our characters are stuck together for ever. They can unfuse by choice or if a strong force pulls them apart. Also, if you don’t get the hang of it right now at this second, don’t sweat, I’m sure it’ll become more clear as the rp goes on. :)

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

misttiger110

@Mei- Okay, lets take turns! After all, sharing is caring :). And just a question, are they combined into one entity, or is is more of a shared body type thing?

Kate-

After Acia gave me the look that she was planning something, I nodded, telling her that we could go for it. The two of us clasped hands, and did a little thing with our shoulders. There was a blinding flash of light

Katacia-

Oh my gosh, we were like, one person! My hair- our hair- was now dark brown with blonde highlights streaking through it, a combination of our colors. The clothes were different, like a mix of daily clothes and battle style garments. This was strange… It just felt different.

“Okay, now this is epic.” I said, although I was a bit freaked out. “Oh my god, do we now have a combination of storm, fire, and earth powers? Like, if I was to summon wind, would it be hot and fiery? And how in the land of heck fire did this happen?” Honestly, I had no idea that this was even a thing, but it was hecka snazzy. Plus, it was a two in one kind of deal.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

elfheart156

Katacia

”Okay, now this is epic,” I said, a little louder than a whisper to myself. “Oh my god, do we now have a combination of storm, fire, and powers? Like if, if I was was to summon wind, would it be hot and firey?” “No,” I said, again to myself looking down at myself. (So just for clarity, when ever either of them speaks, they can hear each other inside the fusion, but the fusion talks as one person. If that makes any sense). “No, not quite,”  I said again still looking at myself. “Oh.”

I go up and was met by confused/wide eyes of Selest.

“Ohh, shoot,” i said slowly under my breath. “Selest, it’s me,” I corrected myself. “It’s us, we’re just..” I said trailing off looking at my hands again. “Fused?” “Don’t worry I have a plan to get this mega-creep off our back, I hope,” I said. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest-

I covered my eyes from the blinding burning light. It was so bright i collapsed.

It suddendly went away and i saw a person.

I got up.

"Who are you? Where are Kate and Acia?!"

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play