Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Thumbnail avatar 78fd0cb33b

wolfwerewolf17219

Can Magma still be alive?

Selest-

I ran as fast as i could running away from the police. I just stool a 5000 dollar check from the bank.

"Get back here kid!" He yelled try to keep up.

I didnt dare look back for i could have lost my balance and fell.

When i turned a corner i whispered "Disapate" and now i was invisible.

I went back to my place and took my phone out my father gave me a month ago when he was still alive.

I looked in my contacts to see if i had Acia, Kate's, and Sammy's number. I only had Kate's which i was thankful for.

Hi. Watcha ya doing?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

With..BlackWing, Willin,Amber Eye, and..ugh my flipside Midnight

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

If you believe, you can do it!

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

Acia's POV

I just put my leg over the run to step out when suddenly a migraine bursted in my head. I nearly srceamed and fell over. Wow, I thought, is this what happens when someone desperately needs help? sure enough it was because the migraine did not cease. "Ok, ok, I'm coming," I said to myself as i quickly got dressed and ran out of the house. Dashing around the corner in the ally way, I quickly made a portal and teleported to where Selest was. "Hey," I said as the portal spit me out next to her.

• Posted at:

Mei

D&D Fan ~ Artist ~ Role-player 

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

"Be Kind, For Everyone Is Fighting a Hard Battle"- Plato, Ian Maclaren

"Fear Can't Hurt You Any More Than a Dream Can" - William G.

Thumbnail avatar ab797b30ea

misttiger110

Kate opened up a portal to Selest at the end of her POV.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

elfheart156

And the friends meet back again. @cy looks like we had the same idea, xd.

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

misttiger110

yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

Ignore the last part of my last POV, then XD

Kate-

Selest had texted me, which I saw when my phone buzzed in my pocket. Pulling it out, I read the text and texted her back:

"Hey, I'm not sure if Acia has talked to you yet, but me, Sammy, and Acia are gonna meet up at Chick Fil A tonight. I decided on Chick Fil A, the other option was McDonalds and Chick Fil A was the clear winner. But anywho, we're meeting there at 6 tonight. Here's the address *insert fake address here* and you better be there. No monsters or evil people, I swearI sent it, then switched over to Acias contact and sent her the address and time.

I realized that Selest might not have the money to pay for it, considering that she was now an orphan. After all, Chick Fil A doesn't come cheap. I texted her again "I'll pay for yours if you want," and sent the text.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

elfheart156

Acia's POV 

"So whats-" Selest put a hand over my mouth as the the chasers rounded the corner. I acted casual since I was the only one out of invisibility mode. Checking my Z-com, I let the chasers pass. My Z-com warbled. It was another text from Kate. 'oof, well Sammy and I were planning to go Chick-fil-a tonight. I invited Selest to come along as well, wanna come along? Here's the time and address.'  I smiled and replied: 'Sure! I would love to."  I looked back at Selest and shifted my weight. Pain shot through my arm. I had shifted my weight on my bad arm. Selest looked at me in concern, "I'm ok, " I lied biting back the pain. "Want to do something? After all, we have a lot of time to kill," I asked Selest, smiling mischievously. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest-

"I uh, i don't know if i can go to chick fil a tonight. I don't have any money and i don't want Kate paying for me, i would feel gulity about that. Besides, i am already on like the wanted list for uh..." I stuttered for a moment. Embarresed for saying i had done something REALLY bad. "I am on the wanted list because i have stolen from places to get whatever i could get....anyway..." I looked back at my phone to text:

i can't go. Sorry

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

i am back!!!!!

Flame: I appear in a flash of lightning. My sword on my back in its sheath. "Hello."

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Rex

Zack

Zero

Iron Knight

Patriots will win the Super Bowl

elfheart156

*Fills with happiness and tackle hugs* Tonnyy!!! Omg, welcome back, my dude! Also, where have you been? You left me for a whole year, Mr. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

misttiger110

Sammy-

I looked over at Kate's phone when Selest texted back. Sure... I knew she could go, and I was gonna force feed her waffle fires if I had to.

"Okay, I guess we just have to force her to come..." I grabbed Kate and moved back behind a dark building, and with a swish of my hands, I opened a portal. Being the caring boyfriend I am, I shoved her through and stepped out after her. 

We came out (well, Kate kinda fell out) to where Selest and Acia were, and I gave a smile and waved. 

"You butthole!" Yelled Kate as she elbowed me in the ribs, standing up and brushing dirt off her pants. "You coulda messed up my hair!"

"Sorry not sorry." I looked over at Selest and pointed. "You're going to Chick Fil A, like it or not. Imma force feed ya waffle fries and chicken sandwiches if that's what it takes!"

"Dude, tone it down..." Kate whispered to me.

"Right... But you're going to Chick Fil A, and we're going to see what Vortex and Magma are up to with a nice friendly conversation and no monsters or evil people. Got it?"

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

Where have you been Silver Knight! I missed u!

Cyclone, could I be immune to bullets?like I am so hot they bite before they get to me?

Selest-

“Uhhhhh nooooo.” I made a portal and quickly jumped in. 

I was on top of a building. I jumped off and grabbed a street light and jumped down from there. 

I ran into a alleyway and slipped on some water.

”Ah.” I grabbed at my wrist. I was getting more and more hurt when water even touched me slightly, I didn’t even have to drink water now.

i got up

The alarm of a building went off.

i whirled around.

robbers

I went to the side of the building and peeked. They were getting into truck.

I saw Kate and Sammy jump through a portal.

Quick before they got away!

i ran to the truck and jumped in the back just as they drove away. 

I got up and broke the glass of the back and jumped into the truck. 

I grabbed on guy by the collar and threw him out of the truck.

”What the heck is going on?!”the driver yelled”IS THAT A KID!”

“Apparently!”The guy next to the driver said.

” Get her out!” The driver yelled to the guy i was struggling to get out of the truck.

”I AM tRYING TO GET MY GUN!!!”

HIS WHAT!?!

He grabbed his gun and put it to my neck.

“Bad idea kid.” The two in the front laughed.

” You not be laughing when you see my fire.” I said and smirked.

”YOUR WHAT!?” 

“Yep.” I set myself on fire.

”Ow! Gosh dang it!”

Police we’re behind us.

oh no..

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

@Darmidnight- Yep, that would be fine!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

@Silver Knight- Good to have you back, by the way!

Kate-

"Well, she might not wanna go to Chick Fil A, but I'm not going to let her run off..." I muttered. The portal was still open, so I shrugged and stepped in. It closed before anyone else could head through, and I let out a sigh. Welp, twas just me and her.

I saw the whole robber situation, and the approching police. Jumping down from the building, transforming into my identity hiding clothes, and summoning my weather wings, I headed onto the ground by her. 

"Going around without even a hood over your head? People are going to find out who you are!" I called to her. "Oh, and nice trick with the flames by the way. Y'all robbers just got toasted!" 

One of the robbers pointed their gun at me and I laughed. "DUDE! I could zap that thing outta your hand. Do you really think that would work on me?" Sure, bullets were one of my weaknesses, but the robbers didn't know that.

Sammy-

I jumpped through a portal, but decided to let Kate have her fun mocking the robbers. Her and Selest could handle themselves. I gave them a thumbs up and watched from the top of a building. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

Sammy and I hung out on the roof letting Kate and Selest take of the robbers. I hope Kate knew that if she needed a hand all she needed was to call. Suddenly Flame appeared next to us on the roof. Happiness rushed over me. “Flame, you’re alive!” I could tell he was happy to see me too. Running towards him, I tackle hugged him. He caught me and spun me around. Laughter. Suddenly there was a burst of white light.

Alame (all-uh-mei)

When the light subsided, I was on the ground. I looked at my hands confused. “What? Happened?” I said slowly. My hands were huge, like the size of an young adults. I examined myself. Each second left me more and more anxious and confused.

I grabbed my hip-sides, “Flame!” I grabbed my hair with both hands, on either side of my head, “Acia!”

Oh lord, oh lord, what happened? I thought. I was not in my normal clothes, rather I was in a mix of clothing and things. My hair was black  with Light amber brown highlights  [I didn’t know how else to combine their hair colors. If you have a better idea please don’t hesitate to go for it :) ] and it was pulled back into a lose side braid. I had silver armor over—what is that... maroon long sleeve shirt and ?— and a cloak over it. And lastly, I had two swords [Acia’s and Flame] which could form a awsome three sided weapon. 

@Tony- And..they fused! If you’re confused don’t worry, remember when I asked about Flame and Acia having a combo move? Well..this is it. Now that this happened, I suggest we take turns playing Alame since she’s both of our characters in one. Just in case you’re wondering, this is not a ship (unless you want it to be) this is just a combo move they pulled off (aka fusing). And please don’t worry, it’s not like our characters are stuck together for ever. They can unfuse by choice or if a strong force pulls them apart. Also, if you don’t get the hang of it right now at this second, don’t sweat, I’m sure it’ll become more clear as the rp goes on. :)

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest-

"I don't need a hood! i will be fine!" I punched the driver in the jaw and kicked the second guy in the gut. The other two were already on the ground. "Let's go before..."

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" The police man yelled.

Great..

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

Flame: I unfuse from Acia. I run at light jump down and land behind the police officer. I tap him on the back he turns around. He then tries to shoot me thinking i was going to hurt him but I dodged the bullet then showed my army symbol. He then backs away and gets in his car and drives off. 

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Rex

Zack

Zero

Iron Knight

misttiger110

Looks like my other POV didn't make it through... And this is long, but Kate's POV is just her making fun of people for the most part.

Sammy-

I watched as Acia and Flame fused, the blinding white light subsiding to show only one person standing. This person was taller than Flame or Acia had been, maybe 6'6" or something around that area? Whatever the case, they looked like Acia and Flame wrapped up into one person. Different hair, two weapons (Flame and Acia's swords), different clothing (even a cloak and armor), and even different colored eyes.

Huh, I thought, that's kinda freaky...

Kate-

"'I don't need a hood!'" I mimicked, "Sweetie, it's like you're asking for people to know who you are. You don't even want an epicly cool mask-hood-thing-that-makes-your-eyes-glow like mine? I'm going to cast a spell on a sweatshirt myself and force you to wear it around in fights! You'd look pretty good in maroon, it also suits your powers..." I told Selest as she fought off some of the robbers. She could handle herself, so I wasn't particularly concerned about that.

Oh, then the police showed up. That spiced things up. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" One of them yelled. Lol, nope. T'wasn't gonna do that... Flame showed up, and scared one of the officers off on accident. Oops...

"Alright, lets get outta here before more of them show up. I really don't want to hurt the cops. After all, they're just doing their jobs." I summoned my wings and grabbed Flame and Selest, flying up to the top of a building. Whew, this was a tall building.

"Word of advice? Don't look down or fall down, because you're gonna go splat if you slip." I told them, standing on the edge with my toes hanging off. "Like, I could catch you if you fall, but better safe than sorry."

Point established, I prepared to summon a portal. However, I was so very rudely caught off guard when a police helicopter showed up. Sighing, I flew up to it and decided to reason with them. 

"OKAY," I SHOUTED. "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT US, WE HELPED YOU, WELL THAT GIRL DOWN THERE DID MOST OF THE WORK, BACK THERE. AND I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA BE A BIT HECKED OUT BY US, BUT WE'RE ALL FRIENDS, RIGHT?" One of them shouted at me for being egotistical, but I ignored them. I also ignored them when they said they were about to shoot. "GUYS, I CAN CONTROL THE AIR. DON'T MAKE ME SUMMON SOME WIND TO BOOP YOUR HELICOPTER AWAY. WE'RE ABOUT TO LEAVE, ANYWAY. JUST LEAVE US ALONE FOR NOW AND WE'LL BE GONE."

Welp, they shot at us. Mostly at me, but somewhat at Selest and Flame. Quickly flying away, I felt one bullet hit the top of my shoulder and let out a small yell of pain. I summoned a gust of wind and they were blown back, and I quickly flew down to the building. 

"Okay, we're leaving now!" I announced to the two of them, holding my shoulder. "And tonight we were supposed to go to Chick Fil A and not have any fighting. Look where we ended up..." Opening a portal to the building where Acia and Sammy were. I stepped through. Now I could get a pity hug from my boyfriend because I'd been shot twice in two days.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Flame: I walk through and I was shot multiple times. I fell lightning struck me but it wasn't powerful enough to heal me all the way.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Rex

Zack

Zero

Iron Knight

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest-

"Wouldn't it be fun to fall though!? AND...I still don't need a hood! Maroon is ugly and i hate it. I AM NOT GOING TO CHICK FIL LA!"

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

elfheart156

*chuckles as she reads the last bit of the POV* *puts up a thumbs up* smart move, Tones, smart move. Also, now that Flame’s back in the swing of things should Acia finally give Flame a tour around her house? (Remember in a POV that was posted a year ago Flame agreed to live with Acia?)

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

sure but not right now

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

A YEAR AGO?

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

this is 2019

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

I know but it wasn't a year ago that the post was. This was made Oct 11,2019

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

elfheart156

@Dawn- I think you confusing this with another role play. This role play was made on October 11, 2018 and now it’s it’s 2019 so that is a year ago. 

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

wolfwerewolf17219

srry i meant october 11 2018. But a year ago, a year would ave been October 11,2019

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

It's like the "see you next year" joke students tell their friends before leaving school for winter break. Because you leave 2018 and come back 2019.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

elfheart156

Ack! i sent my post before I was done. Should I send in second part? You know what, I will send in my POV in two parts. :)

• Posted at:

Mei

~|LGBTQ+ 

Trans 

Supporter|~

misttiger110

Kate- 

I heard Selest back on the building and decided to step out of the portal. If I didn't adress this, she would continue to go around with an uncovered face. Also, I was too egotistical not to.

Holding my injured shoulder, I glared at her. "We're not going to Chick Fil A anymore, my hair and makeup is all messed up. Also, me and Flame got a little bit shot up." With a small grimace, I carried on. "I'm going to enchant a sweatshirt for you, and you're going to use it. Okay? You don't have to do anything, and you get a cool identity concealer of your own."

Noting what she had said about the color maroon, I let out a sigh and decided to give my good old fasion advice. "Maroon is actually a very nice color. It just needs to be used with good contrasting colors, such as gold, yellow, white, and black. In all honesty-" I stopped as I moved my arm, and it made a crackeling sound. "Oh, I think the bullet might have shattered the bone a little bit." In all honesty, I was beginning to get dizzy, and my shoulder was really hurting. Not to mention, the blood loss. My big head forced me to carry on, though. 

"Okay, what was I saying? Oh yeah, maroon could look really good on you. It's actually one of my favorite colors to wear. Your hair color would contrast well with it, and I think it would suit your sass. And about the sass... Why are you so against using a hood again? It would look cool, protect your identity, you could get a super hero name. Speaking of which, we all need one."

And that last bit about the super hero names? No, that wasn't the blood loss getting to me. It was actually something which I had been thinking about for a while; code names so we didn't have to yell 'hey you!' when we were fighting someone. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

boop

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

boop

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110

I'm tempted to post this, with a few changes, on the WoFMB...

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest-

"No!" I walk away not daring to look back becuase if i could i couldn't stop looking back.

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

Kate-

"Why in heck do you care so much about this?" I yelled back to her. My knees began to shake, and I cursed. Well, either I would stop arguing, or I would pass out. That was an easy one for egotistical little me.

"Okay, so codenames would be useful for a number of reasons. First of all, they would provide a way for us to communicate without needing to shout real names. Because, let's face it, yelling 'hey you' in a battle to everyone is gonna get confusing." My knees finally buckled, and I knelt on the ground, using my good arm to support me.

"We're going to finish our arguement later! Now, I need pity hugs from my boyfriend, a bandaid, and maybe a cast depending on if my bone is broken or not!" I paused. "By the way, your codename would be Sassy. Just putting that out there." 

After making a little heart shape with my hands at her, I summoned a portal to the others and hopped through. Now, I wished I had a little sister. It was fun to argue with Selest about pointless things, it really was.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest-

"And your code name would be Annoying Buttface!" I yelled back before she went into the portal.

I grunted and pursed my lips. I punched the side of the building in frustration.

Then, i promised myself not to cry and not to...

"Hello Selest." I whirled around at the voice.

Magma.

• Posted at:

(Sister)

Darmidnight

a

w

night

acApTiAMaRvEl

I play

Soccer

Tennis

Football

Fencing

Archery

My dream

pro soccer player

to go to west point

an author

misttiger110

Sammy-

I stood on the roof, still with Acia. Eventually, a portal opened up, and Kate stepped out. Her shoulder was bleeding, but she had a smirk on her face, so I assumed that it wasn't too serious. 

"What the heck happened over there?" I asked her, allowing her to balance on my shoulder.

She let out a small laugh. "Well, you see, I irritated the police and didn't back down even after a bunch of warnings."

"Uh huh... And why are you just coming back now?"

"Oh, I was arguing with Selest about the color maroon, using superhero names, and I kept telling her she needed a way to hide her face. I called her 'Sassy,' and she called me an 'Annoying Buttface'..."

"Aww, that sucks." I said sarcastically, smiling a bit.

"Yeah..." She said dejectedly. "Can I have a hug? My feelings are hurt."

I could tell she was joking about the hurt feelings part, but I still gave her a hug because I'm a good person. 

"Okay, what about your shoulder?" I asked, pulling away.

"I don't know, a bandaid? Maybe an icepack?" She said, waving around her good arm. "Um, and I think my shoulder is broken."

"Now you're making stuff up, you hypochondriac." I told her. "There's no way that the bullet would have passed entirely through your bone. If anything, you've just chipped it."

"Oh, that's coolaroonie. But good sir, I don't feel so good, and want the bleeding to stop."

"Okay, making the bleeding stop would be smart. Acia?" I turned to her. "Can you please give her the good ol' magma blob?"

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

misttiger110