Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest:

Crash!

Something was up. I didnt what it was. Something was in the basement. Something moving. 

THUMP! CRASH! BAAAAAaaaaaaannnnnnggggg- the sound faded away. 

I decided what most 12 year olds wouldnt do, i walked to the basement with a kitchen knife.

I mean if it was a cute little kitty i would throw the knife to the street. If it was a mutated kitty then... i might need it.

I slowly opened the door...

"Well, you finally came up here Selest, i thought you were never going to come up. I was about to go down and kill you", a boy said.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!! GET OUT NOW", I yelled at him!

I swung the knife at him.

"Selest, wow, wow, now i now where the nickname HotHead comes from".

"What do you mean", i said ready to swing the knife again.

"Well, you're the legendary Magma. All powerful, super cool, protecter of this earth and the second world. OOOHH AHHH. Now you see"?

My eyes opened wide. I was the all powerful Magma? I thought was just a legend!

"GET OUT! YOU'RE.... YOU'RE LYING"!

"Oh Selest, don't lie to yourself. Now that i told you more information that i should i have told you. You need to die".

I swung the knife at him again, but then relized i was just swinging my fist. I never been so anger in my life. The knife was just a pile of ashes on the ground.

I sung my fist at him. He easily blocked it and pulled my arm back towards his dagger. 

Suddenly my body burst into flames and the ground started shaking horribly.

I jumped out the window just in time before the building collasped.

I looked up and saw what i never saw before...

Lava running down the hill toward the city. 

Can i stop it? I am Magma. I am the All Powerful controller of Lava, Fire, and Earth. I can stop it.

"Lava stop", i commanded.

"Selest, oh my gosh! You are HILLARIUS", the boy said!

"LAVA STOP", i ordered again.

"That is not going to help".

"LAVA STOP RIGHT NOW! I AM MAGMA", I finally yelled.

" If i were you Selest, i wouldnt give your true name out like", the boy said.

I suddenly relized he was right.

People were giving weird looks of confustion and fear.

Their homes were about to be destroyed becasue of me. No not me. The boy.

The lava finally hit the first home and destroyed it as it went

I heard horrible screams and babies crying. Tons of them crying. 

i need to help them!

I ran to the house.

"Catch My baby", a women said from the roof of the building!

She threw her baby down to me.

I leaped to save it. I caught the baby.

"I have three more! Please catch them"!

I caught them all and gave them to the nearest adult running away.

i saved the babies but what about the women?

"JUMP", i yelled to her!  "I promise i will catch you"!

She jumped. I leaped to save her.

She fell onto my back. She cried out in pain.

She said she was ok and it was just her wrist.

"SELEST", I heard my mom somewhere.

I saw her. She was just seconds away from being burnt to death.

I ran to her as fast as i could. Then..

i saw her die. Right in front of me.

Lava went below my feet not burning me at all.

"Mom", i said quietly to myself.

This is my fault. All my fault that she is dead. Im sorry mom.

I looked back and saw the boy grin at me and run to the running crowd.

" I will get you boy. I will kill you. This.... is a promise", i said to myself................

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

Bump

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Two years ago was a long time ago. I still can't go to sleep because of the boy.

I lay in bed trying to go to sleep. 

Thump!

Is it the boy?

THUMP!! the noise grew louder.

This sound wasnt in my basement of my old home. The sound was outside of an urban community. 

I slowly looked outside my window and there it was.

The most horrifying thing ever.

An elemental Killer. Coming for Me

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Kate’s POV:

Once I was back at my house, I waited patiently for everyone to hit the hay. I pulled a gray hoodie and black leggings out of my closet and threw them on, careful not to make any noise. Recently, I had enchanted them to conceal my identity whenever I pulled the hood over my head. My face would disappear into a dark shadow under the hood, and my eyes would change from their normal grey blue to swirling grey orbs. Careful not to make a noise, I changed into them and headed outside, grabbing a backpack I used to conceal my weapons out of my closet as I left. My family and I lived right along the Sacramento River, so I jogged up the bank to a secluded grassy circle surrounded by trees. Pulling my hood over my head, I began to chant. A portal began to open, and unlike normal it was a glowing orange vortex. In the center, the image of a burning city stood. 

Well, it couldn’t hurt to step in, I thought to myself. Actually, it could hurt. I might pop out into a dimension there was no way out of. But, hey. You only live once, right?

Stepping into the vortex, I felt myself falling. I appeared on a hill overlooking the burning city. A young girl with red eyes stood in a flow of lava with an expression of anger and shock on her face. She was a magma elemental, another rare, yet powerful type.

”Step out of the lava!” I shouted down at her. She looked at me, surprised by my appearance, and stepped out. I doubted the glowing gold eyes were a very welcoming sight to anyone, but I didn’t want it to harden and trap her inside. 

Summoning my grey, stormy wings, I flew up fast. Holding out my arms, I felt the air. Every detail about it was sharp, and I could feel it bonding with me. Within seconds, a massive storm appeared over the burning city. Icy wind and hail blasted down, pelting the lava and slowing the flow of it. Rain poured over the rest of it, reducing the fires to weak flames and wet ash. Flying down, I stood next to the girl.

”I don’t know what you’ve been through, but you need to keep your identity a secret.” I could feel heat radiating from her, probably from her anger. “I’m like you, and I can help you control your powers.” I added, softly. The storm carried on, the surviving people were magically missed by the falling precipitation. “I’ll be back soon, meet me at the top of the hill at 3:00AM if you want,” I said pointing at the hill I was referring to. “In the meantime, I have a few things I need to take care of.” I pulled off the hood, revealing my face. Taking off my watch, I handed it to her so she could tell the time. The storm would probably last another hour, and hopefully it would be enough time for the lava to harden enough. 

Creating another portal, this time glowing blue, I stepped into it and it took me back to the river. As bad as I felt about leaving the girl there, she probably needed some alone time to sort things out. Plus, I had my mission that night. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

I made a post before this came in, thought the other one was in present time. It’ll probably come in soon. Try not to make two POVs in a row. Although, I thought your character was twelve? 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

Acia’s POV 

As soon as I got home, my head began to hurt. This usually happens when one of the two worlds are in danger. “Ahh,” I groaned. Darting up stairs, I ran to my room pulling out another set of clothes I use for hiding my identity. (Just FYI I’m not trying to copy anyone, I just think most elementals should own another set of clothing that conceals their true identity). Staying in the same jeans, I put on my cloak and pulled up the hood. Under the dark green hood my eyes turned to a unusual warm amber energy (with pupils). I ran to my balcony and threw open the doors. Using my foot to close them back up, I pulled up my sleeve revealing an arm gadget close to the ones they have in fall-out but  a bit more high-tech. I up dated a file and summoned my four sided glider. It appeared just as I jumped of the balcony. Oh did I mention I was into technology? I was known to be the A student of almost all my tech classes. Anyways, I zipped of into the forest below. At my destination I jumped off and immediately my quadra disc disappeared disintegrating into the air. In front of me was a large rock it’s center, which was a hand shaped, glowed a vibrant blue light. I stepped up, placed my hand in the carving and chanted cordinantes. A portal appeared. I stepped in and immediately I was falling (to where Nara is). “Time to save the world, “I said to myself.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

.                My top ships

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Renorak(fromWolf Brother)4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame (can I use that name?)

Tall, skinny, strong arms six pack abs, Black hair, green eyes, long legs, and he has a scar on his face from his right eye to his mouth

Lightning and fire (can I use those since they both have the same weakness?)

He wears a t-shirt that has a raccoon with a gun on it he wears regular jeans and he has a cloak that covers his face, his shoes are meant for really fast people.

his animal is a wolf cause at night he stays up and can see some things but not all.

(did I forget something?)

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

One of the two middle children

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

hi mei it is tony

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Flame's weapon of chose is a high tech battle axe

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

respond pls!

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

elfheart156

@Tony- hey fire boy! So nice to see you on this rp. :]

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

misttiger110

@Blackpanther- I’ll accept it for now, but could you please add more about personality and make a separate form that follows the format soon? Thanks!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

thanks and peeps call me silver knight i forgot to put that in my sig

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

What is the format again?

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

Flame:

Hears a loud crash and boom. He walks downstairs and sees a man that tripped over a bunch of things

"What are you doing here?"

The man says "I cam to tell you that your an elemental"

"I already knew that"

"oh"

"I don't just believe those legends I live them"

"Well, bye" then the man disappears in a flash

He walks out of the house and runs to a river

"If only I could swim in the water without going to the hospital"

He walks up to a hill and looks out and sees the other side of the town and realizes he is not the only elemental here

"hmm"

He then looks up and hopes for the storm to be over so he can go on a camping trip that he always goes to by himself cause his parents were killed.

He then burst out crying remembering his parents death

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

who has a character open for a ship?

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

misttiger110

The format is in the description, towards the bottom.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thx

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

AHHH MARCHING BAND YEET MUST DO THAT

..... I'll just be at a football game slightly outside of Sacromento... sorry to (sort of) copy you, I love my band. xD I can redo this if necessary.

Katana:

I breathed in, and quickly adjusted my embouchure to play a high G on my clarinet. Marching forward, I tried to keep my eyes straight while doing a show on the dark field. One of the lights had gone out, and the 45 yard line was not illuminated well. I stepped backwards to fall into a line for a pinwheel, and was shocked when a wandering baritone hit me in the head. Struggling to keep my composure and not break formation, I willed the broken light to turn on, to work again. And it did.

I had the power of chaos, but at the time I needed to focus on the show. It was important. I stopped in a line. I marked time for four beats. With a final D, the show was over. The drums tapped the cadences, and we left the field.

The stands were cold, in the dark. We stood and played the fight song, and eventually the night passed. I got a ride from a friend who was a junior, and struggled to unlock the door to my house. My mum unlocked the door and let me, hearing me failing to use a simple lock system. "How was the game?", she asked tiredly.

"Good," I muttered, putting my shake box and Dinkles on the floor.

"And.... how are you feeling?" she asked. I shook my head. I was fine, sure, but a lot had gone down the year before. I just couldn't remember anything. On the first day my memory failed me, I had a terrible migraine. I'd had headaches since then, but none so bad. That was when I discovered Chaos.... But I didn't remember my family. Or friends, which I apparently had before. They don't care for me much now; I can't remember anything about them. I remember facts, though. I remember how to play clarinet. I remember world history, math, just not the people who were in my life. It was strange. The doctors were baffled, they didn't know what to do with me. They diagnosed me with chronic memory loss and that was that.

I went up to my room, shut the door, and sat on a chair. I sat by clarinet, nicely in its case, beside my bed. I willed a dim light into the room, and slowly worked at building convincing shadows. I'd made shadows to hide in before, but they weren't always convincing. People might notice a shadow that didnt look right compared to where the sun was. I stood and walked to a corner of the room, slowly concealing myself with webs of shadow. Pleased with the results, I let the flows of light and dark dissipate, and crawled into bed. Friday night's were exhausting, after all. For the first time in days, I fell asleep easily.

To be continued I guess. Lol

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

elfheart156

ah scratch ‘where Nara is‘ I meant to say where Selest and Kate are. Darn auto, still probably used to Nara’s name from the CHB rp I posted on Thursday Oct 25, Xd.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: I run to the one house that is somehow still standing in the dried lava "how is this possible" then I see the element killer and I hide. I look to one of the windows then I make lightning strike near but not really close to the element killer. The element killer looks at where the lightning struck. Then my eyes have a lightning look in them then I pull out my battle ax and make the glint of my ax shine in the window that someone is looking out of to make them look at me and know I am there to help them. I find a way to distract the element killer and trap him in the lighting but as I do that my energy is drained. I take a deep breath and then run to the back of the house and knock on the back door. I wait silently for an answer. I think about the moment I found out that I was an elemental. Then without warning, I hear a sudden scream and I look for somewhere to hide and I watch the elemental killer walk around the house and I climb up a tree and onto the roof of the house and look for somewhere to enter and then I jump down and into the basement and I silently head upstairs and I knock on the room that the person is in. I say through the door "You need to leave with me or we both die." I do my best to convince the person.

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

Name:Flame

Age (12-18): !3

Grade (7th-Senior): 8th

Sexuality:Likes Females

Appearance:Black hair, silverish tented eyes (i decided to change the eyes) tall,sorta skinny, long legs, has a scar on face from right eye to mouth, burly arms and six pack abs

Clothes:T-shirt with a raccon with a gun, jeans, cloak to cover scar.

Type of elemental:Lightning and fire

How they deal with being an elemental (optional): He lives normal but when school is out he goes on camping trips and uses his fire element ppower to make a fire.

Weapon of choice:high tech battle ax

Weaknesses (Optional, but if you’re customizing your elemental type, try to find a weakness to balance it out):water

Talents: Running, fighting, and swinging a battle ax and normal ax

Personality:silent some times, helps people, he will sometimes hide from sounds even if harmless sounds so he is sometimes pairanoid

Patron animal (Optional, pick one animal that you think represents you, your character can shape shift into it OR have it as a pet. Nothing mythical, though):Wolf and shapeshift

Background story (optional):He found out he was a elemental when he was five cause he had sent two kids to the hospital with fire and lightning. His parents were killed so he has to take care of himself his little sister and his baby brother.

Ships/Crushes (optional): is open

Other:He used to be able to swim which he still can beut he can't touch the water anymore.

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

wolfwerewolf17219

guys i did i post and i guess it didnt go through?

"UHHHH! HELLO WEIRD GIRL WITH WINGS??? DO YOU SEE THAT THING LOOKING FOR ME"????????

"Magma! COME OUT", it said!

I had no chose but to come out! I had to think. 

Ug i wish i had a fire bow an arrow.A fireball hit me and in a blink of an eye i had a bow on fire and arrows on fire. That was it! I needed to think of what i wanted!

I knocked an arrow in the bow and shot it at the elemental killer. Before the elemental killer had time to relize what was coming three more arrows were shot at him. The four arrows hit its mark. The impact on the monster was so powerful it made him trip on skyscrappers. Then he fell destroying everything bellow him. 

I was an advanced archer and the best in the country. I was also in the top twenty for the sword, dagger, axe, knife, saxe, and darts.

I punched the ground as hard as i could and imaged the ground spliting open so the monster would fall in.

There was a loud rumble and roar in the ground.

I here a scream and i see people about to fall in. An elemental and a human. The elemental trying to help the human.

The elemental looked like a fire and lightning by his hand. For some reason there is a difference in the hand for each elemental i see.

I think of the lava flowing under them but drying up to quickly it saves them from the whole.

I put my hands out and lets the lava flow from my hands. 

I turn around i see police cars coming to the sight looking at me in fear. Some of them looking at me for vicious hunger but why? I look at myself and relize everything on me is on fire. The tips of my hair. My body. My bow an arrow. There is the fear part but why the other.

I hear a roar and see the elemental killer fall into the ground. I happy to see that but the elemental and the human. I run to them but before i can take another step huge amounts of water hits me. 

I scream.

"AHHHHHHH"!

"Gotcha", a police officer says.

"What are we going to do", another one says?

"What we do to weird things like this. Send them to the C.O.D.K, controller of dangerous kids. They can poke needles in them and do as much research on her as they want. Lets go", he replies.

I see the elemental look at me.

"Help"......................

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Flame: I make lightning and fire shoot at the police and then there cars explode and I run at them pulling out my ax and slice the guns out of the polices hands after hearing the magma say "help" I make the police run. My hand had lightning and fire on it but not really so it looked more like a tattoo but it was always there since I was five. I look at the magma "hi my name is flame, I live in the mansion on the other side of the neighborhood. I say the lava and I came to help the people. I saw your house not melt down though I have been here since the lava. I was hoping to find others but I didn't until I saw the lava." I think about what just happened and then go silent cause I practically just endangered myself and the magma. "we need to leave and now or else we will be sent to the C.O.D.K."

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

ignore this one i was just randomly typing

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

wait wrong one sorry that one is the right one man my brain is so confuzzled

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

wolfwerewolf17219

lol oh yeah when you scroll on teh top, teh very first Pov said i was tweleve. i wasacually ten when i found out. Right im tweleve.

"Good to know. I think i saw the all powerful Storm. She didnt even notice that a elemental killer was trying to kill me! She said she would help me control my powers. Scratch that. I already learned. I have never really used my powers before since the.... insident with my mom. We have to get out of here i think i see army trunks and when you see army tanks that i snot a good sign-WATCH OUT FLAME WATER".......

hey silver knight maybe we could be captured? To make the story morer interesting?

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Flame: I move but some of the water gets on my leg "argh!" I get angry and lightning comes from the air and fire comes out of the ground and strike them down and then I fall. I get up leaning against a wall. "I know a safe place they won't find us. I half-limp and half-run down a side street and I keep looking back and turn into an alley and into a doorway. I hold the door open for Selest. So that she can follow me.

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

Flame: we walk in and the army is already waiting for us. "Uh hi, how are you?" I cover my right hand with my glove so they don't see my natural tattoo. I look at Selest and she looks back at me. I whisper to her "We are not going to make it." I make a small sound like a small short gasp as a sleeping dart hits my neck. I wake up in a lab. I look over at my new friend and she is hooked up to some tubes and I am too and I realize that we are at the C. O. D. K.

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

I wish I could stay longer but I need to go to bed bye

Silver Knight Out

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

wolfwerewolf17219

I look up and see that people are poking needles in me. Taking blood. Testing my blood.

"Go on fire Magma", a lab scientists says.

"NO", i replie firmly.

"Do it".

"NO"!

"NOW".

"NO"!

"Or else"-"OR ELSE WHAT! YOU SCARE ME WITH A CHICKEN"??

"Do you like water"?

"Errrr, totally, love it".

"Then you will love this".

He pours this burning cold water. Everywhere on my body aches. I burn coldly. It was such a weird and painful feeling. Then i suddenly burst into flames coughing up ashes and bleeding acid.

"Thanks. I assume you loved that", he says.

"Yeah totally. I love the feeling when you cough up ashes and bleed acid. It is a wonderful feeling", i say sarcasticly.

He takes some of my ashes and bottles my flames. Then he tests it. His eyes widen.

"My GOD. Henry look at this", he says to the other lab scientist.

"This is incredible. She can withstand any heat. She literally walk into the sun right now"-"Henry! Look at this"....

"She.. she has wings"?

WAIT I HAVE WINGS! WHAT!

"Did you know about this", he says?

"NO"!

"Can we make her angry Tom", Henry says?

"Lets try to. Poke the sharpest needle in her".

"With pleasure".

He takes a handful of needles and pokes them everywhere on her skin.

He took another one and poked it in her neck.

"OW! Stop", trying to resist saying that.

He threw more of the burning cold water on me.

Pain flows through my body as fast as a wild fire. Then pain hit my back. As cold as a blizzard and as hot as the sun in my back all together. It hurt bad. Really badly. I looked at my back. My vision was so bad i could barely see it. Two reds things. Fire! So dark it almost looked like a shadow that wasnt fully a shadow. I suddenly relized

They were wings.

Then i fell uncousious....

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

I don’t mean to be rude, but can you please make your POVs a bit clearer? They’re all over the place. And please, stick to the description of the elemental type you chose. Magma elementals cannot fly, which I incorporated on purpose to prevent them from being to OP and because they are part earth, which logically would mean that they couldn’t fly.  Also, please stick more to the RP archetype. I know you can do what you want and all, but the storyline of the RP needs to be more controlled. If you need to, please review the description and rules of this RP.

And I'm just going to be a little nit picky for a second, but your character needs more background. It’s pretty jumpy. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

I understand if you want Selest to fly, but you can probably find creative ways to do things similar to flight without wings. Mine only has wings because it was an adjustment I made to her flight ability, which she already had. Again, sorry!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

elfheart156

@Silverkight- Acia (aw-see-uh) is open for ships

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: I blast the straps into pieces and take out all the needles and take out the people in the lab and I get up and run to where Selest is and I blast the person telling her to go on fire. "hi again" I blast away her straps and I take the needles out. I help her up and I tell her "let's get out of here but first I will call the all mighty storm for help." I yell out to the storm "We need your help to get out of this lab make rain pour but when we walk out and  protect us from the water and the scientist and the military and let us find you!"

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

Can I have flame fly by shooting fire out of his hands?

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

hello anyone there?

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

so we can do a flame and Acia ship?

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

elfheart156

@silver knight and Selest- you will meet my character very soon. She helped with the escape to. My POV will be out momentarily everyone.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: I walk out but nothing so I run and jump into the air flying away towards somewhere I wouldn't believe I would get two but I didn't make it close enough before I fall and fall and fall right into a portal. I thought "I knew I should not have used the rest of my energy to fly up to the sky.

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

, 2 , ... 13 , 14 , 15