Flame: Is falling and falling I fall through a storm cloud and fall as lightning surrounds me. I am out but I can still feel myself falling, I feel the water and then I feel nothing but pain and agony. I hear a distant scream and a splash. I wait for someone to rescue me but it doesn't happen. I do nothing but sink to the bottom. I hit the bottom and I can't see but I feel a fish then an alligator. I do not move cause I don't want to be bitten. The alligator lays down next to me. I wait for a person or elemental to come and save me from the death of the water. I can't move suddenly cause of the unbearable pain that the water is giving me. My last thought before I go completely unconscious is "Storm elemental, pls come and save me so I don't die in this water pls!" I feel like this is hopeless but it is worth the try............................

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

One of the two middle children

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

@Silver knigh- yeah sure, we can ship our characters if you would like.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

.                My top ships

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Renorak(fromWolf Brother)4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

thx

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

Kate’s PoV:

I had a headache that Saturday morning, it throbbed relentlessly as I walked down the stairs of my house. Knowing something was wrong, I quickly retreated to my bedroom, which faced the river behind my house. I grabbed my backpack and put my phone in it when I got in. Opening my window, I jumped out, chanting. A portal opened under me, swirling a deep blue. I knew what this meant. It meant water. 

I came out of the portal right above the water, summoning my stormy wings to prevent me from falling in. Noticing a dark shape under the surface, the shape of a person, I dove in. I created a swirling vortex around me, allowing me to breath and stay dry. Grabbing the boy by the collar of his shirt, I hauled him up. I dragged him to the bank, out of breath from the sudden use of energy. He didn’t look good from what I saw, pale from contact with the water. I summoned a small bit of static electricity and used it to zap him awake, but it wasn’t enough to do any harm, even to a normal human.

I realized I wasn't wearing my identity concealing cloths, but a maroon T-shirt and exercise shorts. Cursing under my breath, I prayed that the boy wouldn't see me as an enemy and find out my identity.

Just a quick note: I’m going to start developing a storyline, so please try not to make events to crazy or torture your characters.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Just submitted my POV. Try not to make the events so crazy from now on, I’m going to try and start developing the plot. Just try to follow the same kind of format me, Mei, and Tornado are. Thanks! I just don’t want the RP to get confusing and fall apart. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Flame: coughs my eyes glow silver as if lightning had hit me. I make a lightning bolt appear and a fireball and I look at the all mighty storm "you got my cry for help didn't you? well my name is Flame I am the one and only fire and lightning elemental." 

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

Flame's POV: "I was thinking that if I could fly how would I fly by lightning or by fire shooting out of my hands?"

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

misttiger110

And, no offense to Flame, but if I’m not going to let Selest have wings then it would be unfair of me to allow your character flight. Plus, you already have a customization for Flame. Sorry!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

well at least could he do like a really high jump using lightning or fire?

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

I have to leave I will be back on monday and I will catch up will the rp

Silver Knight out

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

elfheart156

ughhh all my plans are failing because my POV’s are going through mods too long. Pls slow down please and thank you. *has a desperate face on*

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

misttiger110

Yeah, just a high jump. And try not to make your guys characters to OP. I’ve noticed that trending with Flame and Selest. Also, just another nit picky thing, but please don’t refer my character as “the all mighty storm.” In the directions and overview, I put that Storm, Chaos, and Magma were simply rarer and more powerful. Not OP, solo, and god like. For the sake of diversity in the RP I had just limited it to one per slot. I hope I don’t sound to rude! Just please go back and reread the overview if you and Darmidnight need to. Thanks!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

elfheart156

Ah have to leave. I’ll be back tomorrow and will catch rp soon

-mei out-

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

misttiger110

I’m not going to be online tomorrow (I’ve got an all day marching comp.), so please just try to do one POV per person. Thanks! 8:00AM to 2:30AM... the bus ride back is gonna be looong.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

elfheart156

Acia‘s POV (just a small rewind)

As I spend through the hallways leading the escape, I got another migraine. “Darn, what now, “ I groaned. I lead Selest outside and down an ally way. I smiled a goodbye and ran in the other direction. “Sky disc!” I said and my quadra disc appeared in front of me. I hoped on and zipped towards the the distress call (flame). when I arrived at the lake, I gasped. Nearing the bottom was a drowning teenage boy. I hoped off my disc, reached into the water and pulled him out with some help. I smiled at the unknown helper and backed behind a tree. 

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Thumbnail avatar 785ef00234

tigercrawling99

I’ll try to get my POV in soon! 

• Posted at:

-Grey-

I’m a Greencloak                     My real spirit animal is a coyote

Ares Child

Magician of the House Of Life

Narnian 

Hufflepuff

#ProudChristian

Mostly active on weekends due to school

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

(Sorry it's been so long, busy with band)

(Maybe our characters could be friends, Cyclone? Xd Maybe they'd meet at a football game since they both be in band?)

I woke up, surprisingly not feeling very tired after the game the night before. I pushed the curtains away from my window, letting light in. Some cloud covered the sun, so I magnified the light in my room a bit just to brighten the mood. I quickly got dressed and put on some shoes, and went outside. It was cooling down, fall was definitely there to stay. A pair of footsteps-not even in step- turned my attention to behind me. Two hooded people stood there.

"I told you one of them would be here," one said, stopping and looking at me. "I can sense them, you know." 

"Whatever. She's Chaos, really? Doesn't even look like she knows who we are. Incredibly sad." I narrowed my eyes, backing up a few paces.

"Who are you?" I demanded. I began to summon weaves of a burning hot light to fight off the rascals. The first one who'd spoken, the taller of the pair spoke.

"Careful, she is preparing a weapon. One of light, I think." The other seemed to laugh. The tall one put the hood of his cloak down, revealing a pretty regular guy with neat Auburn hair. The other did similarly with his hood and to reveal a round face with curly dark hair. "We are called Tricksters, Katana. That's what you call yourself, yes? We are from the Second World, the one of magic... We are looking for talented young souls like yourself to teach how to use your power to the fullest capacity," the taller said, clasping his hands together. "I'm James, and this here is Tao."

They made me nervous. I backed away, and they followed. "We can teach you Katana, do you even realize what your power is capable of?" How did these imbecils know about my... power? I backed away, more worried, and a portal opened up behind me. Did I make it by accident? Did someone else? I didnt know. I fell into it before I figured it out.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

just saw this srry. I will restart it from where she finds out something can i do an inner ember. Key to destruction?

"Henry look at this! An inner ember"?

"It says: Inner ember, key to destruction and..... thats it. Just the key to destruction. It looks like we are going to poke a few more needles in you sweetheart", he says.

Inner ember. The key to destruction? Am i just a toy they own. Just a toy that knocks down building blocks that your brother just made? Am i just a peice of a "thing"., I thought all baffled

"We must find out what this is. Even if she dies"........

• Posted at:

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

wolfwerewolf17219

now continueing where we escape i think...

The hooded guys saw me just before i tried to hide.

"Well, Magma. We meet again", the hooded guy said.

He took his hood off. I reconized him. 

"Remember me Magma"?

It was the boy.

"YOU! I'm going to kill you devil inside a demon! FIRE BOW", i screamed!

I knocked an arrow in my bow and shot. He leaped to the side and threw a knife at me. I caught the knife without even trying and threw it back but it just turned to ashes before it could reach his heart.

I knocked five more arrows at his head. He dodged three of them but two of them found a mark in his thigh and his arm.

"AHH", he screamed in agony.

I heard voices coming from the C.O.D.K people. I knew i had to go. Even if it meant i wouldnt be able to kill him.

Before i could even blink again the boy disappeared.

I need to kill him before he reaches other elementals or worse, Storm or Chaos.

What about the Inner Ember though? The key to destruction? Could i destroy Earth or worse, both the second world and Earth?

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

wolfwerewolf17219

Acia, Cyclone/storm saved flame already.

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

elfheart156

@Darmidnight- like I said my POV was just a small rewind

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: Leaps up fire shooting out of my hands I land behind the bow and pull out my high tech battle ax. I slice the ax through the boy and look at Selest and my hair was wet like I had been in water.

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

boy not bow

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

Flame just like disappeared and appeared behind the boy near Selest

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

misttiger110

Can you please stick to your character abilities, Silver Knight? Please not teleportation or extra abilities in this RP. Thanks!

I’ll get my PoV in shortly. I got home at 3:00AM last night from my band competition and slept in until 2 today. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

all he did was jump not disappear

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

I was behind a tree. Selest was confronting two tricksters when suddenly the boy I rescued pulled some slick moves. My mouth dropped open. Mid of my lost concentration my hologram of a tree disappeared exposing myself. I was spotted by the kid i helped earlier (flame). I froze. Oh shoot, I thought.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

misttiger110

@Tornado- Yeah, i think it would be cool if our characters were friends. Marching band FTW!

Kate’s PoV:

The boy, Flame, looked at me almost as if I was a god figure. “Sounds like you already know that I’m a storm elemental,” I said with a friendly smile, “but you can just call me Kate.” I really didn’t want him or anyone else to look at me like I was more than an average teenage girl. After all, being an elemental hadn’t exactly been my choice. Personally, I blamed the eagle for making my life ten times more complicated then it need to be. It added another world to my life. Like literally another world.

I noticed the figure of another girl, probably around my age, in the shadows by the bank (Acia) where I stood, and recalled pulling out Flame far easier than it should have been. I walked over to her and gave her a small smile. She helped me to save a drowning boy, I thought, I doubt she’s someone with bad intentions. 

“Hi there,” I said to her. My hair was a bit ruffled, so I had a feeling that I looked a bit battered. “Thanks for helping me pull him out of the water.” I smiled at her. “I’m Kate by the way. What’s your name?”

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

I submitted my POV before I saw another one from Acia. Just think of mine as a recap, I’m a bit behind anyways.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Flame: I look at Acia and then I realize saw me with my ax and my ax is shooting out strings at the boy and wrapping him in the strings so that he can be buried without anyone finding out about him.

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

lets say when flame left that kate and acia had been talking when they here a loud noise when flame jumped

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

misttiger110

Wait, didn’t Darmidnight say the boy had disappeared?

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

so flame thinks he sliced the boy but instead sliced a tall plant

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

misttiger110

Kk

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Cyclone/kate, maybe our characters dont get along two well? I mean we get sassy with eachother at some times lol

"Well, Kate you finally showed up. We escaped no thanks to you. About you helping me control my powers, i think i got it", I said to Kate in a sassy way. "See"?

Fire bow, I thought.

A fireball hit me and i had my fire bow back.

"I can handel them. Just dont get me angry, i got to still work on keeping them inside of me and my eyes not turning red. I think some people know that im Magma which i am NOT happy about. Some legends say i can blend in with the lava, like turn into it. I have tried but it doesnt work. I don't think it is real, is it"?

omg i had a great idea! What if the boy is the king of the elemental killers and is trying to role both worlds and engulf them with darkness. If he can't he wants to make the two worlds collide and make elementals the bad ones. He wants to make them look bad, like them trying to destroy all the humans. The humans and elemental killers team up to kill all elementals an there top prority on there kill list is Magma, Chaos, and Storm? That would be cool right?

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

@Darmidnight- I’d be fine with it if our characters had some spats. And as for the plot, we could use it as a subplot. I’ll develop the main plot in the future, but we could use your subplot as a little “family bonding experience” in the beginning.

Kate’s PoV:

I rolled my eyes at the sass-mouth preteen. “Selest, you do realize Flame might be dead if it wasn’t for me and Acia? And I do have a life beyond the Realm of Magic.” I realized that not all of them had heard the term “Realm of Magic” to title the second world, but they probably got the memo. I took a bit of the sass out of my voice and replaced it with a know it all tone. “All myths come from some sort of superstition or belief. You probably could blend with lava if you tried different ways of doing it.” 

Just to show off a little, I summoned a bolt of lightning. It stuck me, and upon impact I began to glow with blueish electric light as I merged with it. My eyes flickered with lightning, and my fingertips blended with small storm clouds and rippled with lightning. I could feel it coursing throughout my body, giving me energy and filling me with power. I raised my eyebrows and allowed the lightning to fade out of me. This trick drained me of some energy, and left me with a throbbing headache. I didn’t let on that I had taken a small physical toll.

“If I can become one with a storm, then eventually you should be able to do so with lave. That goes for almost all elementals, not just magma elementals,” I said pointedly. “Normally, elementals can do it after 3-5 years of practice. It’s not something that just happens because you tried it once.” I looked at her, making sure she got my point. “And don’t forget, I know far more about the Realm of Magic then anyone else, anyone else who’s not part of the Realm of Magic that is.” I let my cockiness overtake me, just as a show of dominance. 

I heard my phone one go off in my backpack and took it out. It was a text from my band director into our group chat that included all other section leaders and our drum major. Let your sections know that we need to be at school by 5:00PM for Friday's football game. It is an away game and we will load the bus at 5:10. Loading crew needs to be at school by 4:30 to load the trailer, It read. I cursed under my breath. I’d forgotten that we had to go to that game. I’d actually been planning on going into the Realm of Magic that night because I’d thought I was free.

@Tornado- I’m setting that up for the game our characters meet and become friends, if that’s okay with you.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Omg this is going to be hillarious!

"And i would have been DEAD from that elemental killer! It literrally that "Magma come out"! Didnt you notice", i spat at Kate.

I watched Kate showing off

Older girls, always showing off.

"OOOOOHHH, it looks like the storm bit off your fingers! BAD STORM CLOUDS BAD! (lol)Wow it looks like the storm clouds hate you. 3-5 of years practice. How did i learn to control my powers so easily then?! This is only like my second time ever using my powers for your information. Is it just "beginers luck" or is supposed to take that long? Hmh", I said to a sassy ring to it?!

Her phone went off.

"OH MY GOD! You brought your phone to a life threatening situation! Wow you high school girls really do take pride in your phone. I hate my phone. It is absoultly useless. I rather play soccer than go on those dum games you play"!

"Over there! I heard someones phone ring", a C.O.D.K scientist yelled.

"Great Kate! You should have silenced it! Now i might have to have ten million more shots and you will just get a piece of it! Apparently i have an Inner Ember"!

"FREEZE", they said!

We all ran for it. I kept yelling at Kate for being so dum. 

Fire Bow!

I knocked an arrow in the bow and shot. It hits it mark to a man's thigh. I knocked another arrow in,

I fell.

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

wolfwerewolf17219

lolm that was supposed to be before i could release the arrow i fell, just put like that lol!

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

I was already in shock from Flame’s slick moves and disappearance when suddenly the mysterious helper passed by (Kate). “Hi there,” she said. “Thanks for helping me pull him out.” I replied smiling  a small smile. I get nervous around new people. “No problem.” I said not noticing my arm where my gadget was located was smoking (my arms heat up during a nervous attack). The storm elemental asked me what my name was introducing herself as Kate. “I’m Acia, Acia Night-wallow,” I replied. Finally realizing what was going with the gadget, I flicked my arm in surprise sending the gadget into the ground. It burst into flames and I covered it in earth. Wait was that my Z-com? i lit my hair on fire in frustration. “Whyyy!?” Eyes turned to stare at me. I shyly sank into what looked like a similar substance to magma. As a “magma” blob I creeped behind a tree (which was not really hiding me).

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

misttiger110

I submitted my POV hours ago and it won’t go through...

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

1 , , 3 , ... 13 , 14 , 15