Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

Can you guys please wait until my POV comes through before posting more? It’s a bit long and probably just taking a while. Thanks! I don’t want my typing to go to waste if the scene advances. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

ok

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

One of the two middle children

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

ok maybe you should start over??

• Posted at:

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

wolfwerewolf17219

that stinks, maybe you should try again? sometimes it just wont go in at all. Make it shorter, mayebe, just maybe??

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

i am getting realy bored here

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

misttiger110

Please be patient, I just submitted a new one. I got home from school fifteen minutes ago.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

can i put out a song i like on here?

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

misttiger110

Here’s a resubmission. It’s shorter then the other one.

Kate’s PoV:

I rolled my eyes at Selest. I wasn’t the slightest bit irritated by what she said, just annoyed by her ignorance, and played it cool. “I do have a life beyond this one, don’t forget that. And my phone is only a tool to me. I don’t spend my time playing games out of boredom. Some of the things I use it for are rather nessisary.” I said this with a raised eyebrow and an ‘are you serious?’ look. “And anyways, why do you even have a phone if you hate it so much? It makes you seem spoiled.” I paused, listening to her bragging. “Summoning magma is no accomplishment, so maybe you should back up a bit on the cockiness, okay? I was able to manipulate the weather with little to no practice, and most elementals can do similar things with little practice, depending on their type of course.”

I knew she wasn’t very experienced with the Realm of Magic, but the amount of arrogance she contained astounded me.

As the C.O.D.K advanced, I sighed out of boredom. I had learned that they were a bunch of try-hards who actually knew nothing about elementals or magic. Like seriously, they actually thought poking people with needles would tell them about magic?

”You got caught by them?” I asked questioningly. “They’re just ignorant try-hards...” I said the last bit as I took one of my long knives out of my bag. Chanting, a red vortex swirled around me and lifted me off of the ground. My dagger buzzed with crimson lightning and glowed with a bronze light. Releasing the energy, I slammed the dagger to the ground. It blasted in a wave to the C.O.D.K, and threw all of them up into the air. Opening a dark green portal under them, they all fell in. It would take them to a forest far from here.

I turned to Selest. “There’s no need to hurt or kill them. They’re mostly just people who have a family and are pawns of the C.O.D.K. Many of them are just working there to put some food of their table so their children can eat. They don’t take pride in torturing kids.” My tone wasn’t mean or sassy, just knowing and honest. I knew all of this from the time I had infiltrated them in 8th grade, freeing the captured elementals from their grasp. 

“And as for your inner ember,” I said in a straightforward voice, “it is simply the source of your power. Some elementals, like you for example, have a physical source. That would be the ‘inner ember’ as you call it. Others like me have a psychological source.

I don’t know why I have my powers, but they were a gift from the Realm of Magic, from some kind of spiritual being. Although I think of them more as a burden or curse... For whatever reason, that eagle I saved” I paused, realizing they didn’t know about the eagle. I continued, deciding I could always explain if they asked me. “It gave me powers. It wasn’t a normal bird, it was a messenger.”

I surprised even myself about what I knew about the second world. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Omg, yes. It posted.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

give mine a minute

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

oh and btw flame is angry just a heads up

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

Flame: "Will you just shut the (filter) up. I don't need to girls bickering about there powers and if yall don't I will physically part you two with ease." I was getting agitated at kate mostly cause she though she knew so much about the Realm of Magic. "Oh and btw the Realm of Magic is the cause of my fathers death cause he was the real storm so if you think you are powerful Kate, you know nothing how to actually cause a storm so big it lasted two weeks. Only one man could do that and that was my father." Anger flashes in my eyes and all of the see it.

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

like i said he was mad

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

@evryone in the rp- didn’t anyone see Acia’s POV or am I just getting ignored? :j 

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

.                My top ships

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Renorak(fromWolf Brother)4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

we saw it

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

is anyone going to respond to flame?

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

really people am I the only one left on here today?

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

misttiger110

Keep in mind, the forums don’t move very fast. Nobody's online all that much, especially with school and extracurriculars. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

good point

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

misttiger110

Please, no plot manipulation. My OC was supposed to be the most powerful one, as seen later in the RP. And they're just small spats, not actual arguing. And the characters don’t hate eachother, they’re just a bit sassy. If you reread it you’ll see that Kate isn’t actually arguing, just making small corrections.  And I’ll PoV off of Acia’s later. :)

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

The end of my POV was supposed to be a serious moment, not an arguement. Please read through more carefully, I don’t want the characters to end up disliking each other. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Flame is in a long line of elementals on his dads side

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

misttiger110

I was just asking for you to reread my POV. There are multiple tone changes that show Kate wasn’t actually arguing, but rather trying to prove her point. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

well can you put a pov where kate is surprised by flame's anger because he normally shows no anger

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

misttiger110

@Silver Knight- Yeah, I’ll do something along the lines of it. Just gimme a sec, I’ve got to finish my essay. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

ok cyclone

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

I heard Flame’s angery voice. As a “magma” blob, I creeped into the center, popped back a soild, and managed to break up the bickering plus calm the flames down (ayee! Heh heh, I knew it would be a lame pun :j ). I gave him (flame) my pleading face, which may have looked extremely cute since I haven’t lost all my baby fat in my lower cheeks. Plus, slightly hard but soft eyes were trying to meet mine. I looked down at the ground shyly. I could my cheeks flushing a bit.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: My eyes look like they are glowing but that is the sun shining off of them so it makes him look different. I look at Acia and my heart leaps a mile and I walk towards her.

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

wolfwerewolf17219

"I know what the realm of Magic is. It is the second world".

"HA spoiled", i said as i walked. "I only use it when i need to text my family. Oh (filter)...".

What do i say? I dont have a family. Only a dad.. DAD oh my god

"I got to go. My not so dadish is at home wondering where i am. He drinks......I yeah".

I walked home and saw two people looking at me.

"Selest, your dad is dead mysterious, from a murder, but somehow. We found this on the ground".

they gave it to me. On the front it said for Selest

Selest im not dead. I just had to kill your father for fun. I was bored

- the boy

"WHAT THE! I AM GOING TO KILL THAT THE BOY! IM GOING TO TEAR HIM LIMB TO LIMB AND MAKE HIM THROUGH UP HIS GUTS", i said but quickly regretted it. There were two fully grown men in there early twentys and looked incredibly strong.

"Selest, we were going to take you to an orpahnage but him you feel that way maybe we should take you to someone", the first man said.

"NO, i mean.. no, i dont need anyone".

"Selest..."-"I said NO", i said on the merge of tears.

I need Kate. I need to live on the second world. I need to get away from these men.

"Come with us Selest- SELEST COME BACK RIGHT NOW", the second man yelled.

I ran. For some reason i had this feeling on where to go.

These men chased me. They were fast but i was faster. I was one of the fastest girls for my age in the State.

I ran so fast. But my heart stopped. I smelled smoke. When i was running i burned footstep.

"What the".., the first man.

"Is she an elemental"?

I ran so fast. It didnt matter if they knew. In just a couple minutes i was at least three miles away from them somehow.

I finally had a feeling that Kate was here. Then i had another feeling. A feeling of Chaos. Chaos! The other elemental! 

I looked around for Kate, then i saw her, getting on a bus.

"KATE", i yelled.........

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Kate’s PoV:

”Im sorry if I offended you,” I told Flame, seeing that he was angry and unlike the boy he was ten minutes ago. “but I had no intentions of showing that was more powerful than anyone. I was just a bit annoyed that Selest blew over the entire situation. Uh, sorry Selest.” I looked at him and Selest with a sad smile. “The Realm of Magic has claimed many lives. My sister might still be alive if it wasn’t for it... She was a nature elemental, and we often went on missions together. If I was ever hurt, she would heal me. If she needed someone to fight for her, I would defend her. Now-“ my normally strong and bright voice wavered- “now she’s gone. She died saving me in an accident. We were in the Realm of Magic... then there was another storm elemental, she called herself Vortex... She’s evil, my flip side you could say. She was there to pay for the crimes she had committed in this world as punishment. 

I failed my sister, and because of that I help others, trying to make up for it. But I never will, not as long as I live...” I had no idea why I was telling them this, I had never told a soul about my sister. “I’m sorry about your father, Flame... I’m sure he was a great man.”

I brightened a bit. “But learning is what makes us stronger, we can prevent ourselves from succumbing to the darkness of the second world. It isn’t a fix or a ticket away from death, but it will help us not to suffer the same fate so many have.”

”And Selest,” I added brightly, “how about we put our spat behind us? I don’t want to be enemies.”

I turned and saw Acia behind the tree, her hair burning as she gave the appearance of magma. “What’s that?” I asked curiously, yet kindly, pointing to the burning Z-com.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

That’s fine, but do you mind making him someone other than a storm elemental? Just for the sake of the plot. I don’t want to be rude. Thanks!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

How about you view mine as a recap, sense Sliver Knight asked for that PoV? Plus I added some character development.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Sorry, my previous POV was let through late. It’s a bit behind, so think as it of a plot developing rewind.

Kate’s PoV:

(Fast forward to Darmidnights scene. On the band bus! Sorry, band is just kind of my life.)

I noticed Selest calling my name as I was about to board the bus. I needed to get on soon, there was no way it would wait for me.

”Hey Selest, what’s up?” I asked. She explained the situation to me, and I quickly replied. 

“Can I go use the bathroom quickly?” I asked my band director. He said yes, and I gestured for Selest to follow me into a corner behind the band room.

“Okay, I’ve got three minutes at the most. I can’t miss this game, my section is counting on me and the band needs my solo.” I paused for a quick second.

I handed Selest a necklace embedded with a grey gem. “This,” I said, “will allow you to become invisible and hop back and forth between the worlds. It was a gift from my older sister until... well... you know...” my voice died off a bit as I spoke about her, and my maroon marching uniform felt several times heavier then it was. “Just treat it well, and give it back to me when you’re done with it. It’s the only thing I have left of her. If you want to hop between worlds, just say ‘jump.’ If you want to become invisible, say ‘dissipate.’ But be warned, it will burn out and need to reset if you use it to much. It will take about a day to reset once it’s out.” 

I heard my band director call for me, and I cursed under my breath. “I’ve got to go. Just be careful with it, and don’t destroy it or I’ll personally murder you.” I said the last bit playfully, giving her the ‘I’m watching you’ gesture. “And I’m sorry about your father... I understand what it’s like to have someone torn from you,” I added solemnly. “Meet me on the river bank at midnight,” I shouted at I ran for the bus. 

I had a premonition about the football game... I just knew that there would be another elemental there. Boarding the bus, I waved good by and sat next to one of my friends as the bus pulled away.

“Let’s get this bread!” I told him enthusiastically, looking out the bus window once we were on the main road.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

elfheart156

Acia‘s POV (I’m just gonna rewind really quick because I missed a question on a POV, sorry!)

Back to being behind a tree.. Kate looked back at me. “what’s that?” She asked politely pointing to the burning Z-com on the ground. “It’s a gadget I’ve lately been working on, it’s called a Z-com,” I replied. “I’m really into tech,” I added giving a small awkward laugh. 

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: I look for something that I can use to get to my football game in the town where I lost my mother and I hope to find her there. I run after a bus using lightning to speed past it. I hope that the bus driver doesn't see me running faster than his bus. I don't look back and I keep going. ( yeah I forgot to put he was a football player and the best one.)

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

elfheart156

Acia’s POV (this might be a triple post)

Flame advanced towards me. out of shyness I turned into the same blob of similar substance to magma. We played “catch the blob” for a while. It was actually pretty fun, though.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

misttiger110

I don’t want to be a know it all, but 8th graders can’t be on a high school team. Maybe just the best Jr. High football player?

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

ok

• Posted at:

Tony

Tones

Silver Knight

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

@Cyclone- Yep, totally fine.

Tornado:

I stumbled backwards, and fell onto a wood floor. I was back in my room, of all places. And those guys were still outside. I quickly drew the curtains closed, nervous. I could hear the strangers chattering with annoyance on the front lawn. My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I hesitantly turned it on to read the message. A reminder about the football game tonight... Right... They couldn't possibly have known I was in band, right? Breathing in, I tried to summon all of the panic I'd just felt. It made it so much easier to work... magic, I suppose... when scared or angry. The space in front of me quivered, and a glassy portal openned. I walked through into a band practice room.

I walked into the changing room, finding the other girls in band getting uniforms on as usual. I shrugged into my own marching jacket, put the hat and plume on, and walked towards the field with some other friends that played clarinet. Something in my mind- the same part of my mind that I used when summoning magic, might I add- tensed, and there was a strike of lightning on the other side of the field. (Something provoked your character to do this, Cyclone?) I quickly sat my clarinet on the ground and covered my ears before the tremendous thunder roared into the group of band kids. It passed, and I picked my instrument off. Other band kids were grumbling, having dropped their instruments at the shock of the sound. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. What was that?

A voice came over the speakers. "Do not panic. There was a slight... technical error. We've got it sorted out, and the game will go on as previously planned, following a short 45 minute delay to make sure all of the equipment is functioning properly and doesn't serve a threat to the football players. Thank you for your patience." That voice... something was off. I jogged towards the main stands, looking for clues of what was happening.

(POV onto this whenever, I just didn't really have anything to write about until this part lol)

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

Thumbnail avatar 61c36fca68

blackpanther4013

Flame: had accidently struck the lightning cause I was angry cause someone was punching me. I stand there and see that they are short a player and the coach calls for me and I run down onto the field with my gear already on. I look at Kate and the band and I then quickly look away.

• Posted at:

☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ Who is ready for Christmas?

Who knows what Christmas is actually celabrating?

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 13 , 14 , 15