Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

Once  realizing that everyone had  left, I teleported to where Kate and Flame were. The portal opened spitting me out on the bleachers. I was back in my usual cloths, a leather jacket, nice t-shirt, ripped jeans and boots. “Curse you, portal,” I muttered under my breath. “Can’t you just stop throwing me around for once? I’m not a toy!” (Xd, wow Acia just wow).

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

.                My top ships

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Renorak(fromWolf Brother)4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Thumbnail avatar 61c36fca68

blackpanther4013

Flame: I look at the bleachers and see Acia.

• Posted at:

☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ Who is ready for Christmas?

Who knows what Christmas is actually celabrating?

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

Flame spotted me. I smiled shyly and waved a bit then mouthed ‘good luck on your up coming game!’ (If Flame has an up coming game. If not, mega fail, xd).

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

Kate’s PoV:

Something just felt... off as we got off the bus. Something bad was in the air, and I could sense it. Being a storm elemental, I was rather sensitive to things out of the norm. I could feel the energy in the air, something eerie and negative. The overcast sky's loomed above, and I could feel the static of a storm in the air. I didn't bother to control the weather to do my bidding when it was unnecessary, as I knew nature was best left alone.

I jumped as my boyfriend, Sammy, came up behind me and gave me a tackle hug. I had unintentionally summoned a bolt of lightning, which struck a tree just outside of the field. “OMG, Sammy,” I said with a laugh as he tackled me. “You scarred the (filter) out of me!” Tying my hair in a messy high bun, I put on my shako and attached the plume, my uniform shimmering maroon and gold as I moved.

I wasn't as nervous with him with me, but something still felt off.

The football game was now in the second quarter, and me and the rest of my marching band headed down to the side of the field to play our half-time show. We did some warm ups and tuning, most of the tuning work directed at the trumpets who were annoyingly sharp. Once we finished warmups, our drum major told us that we could have a bit of free time. Me and a couple of my friends noticed the other band on the sidelines, and they also seemed to be given free time to mingle after their warm ups. 

Sammy and I headed over to them to do a bit of a meet and greet. A couple of my other friends tagged along. Sammy had his trombone in hand, his sandy blond hair bouncing slightly as he walked. My tenor saxophone bobbed slightly on its neck strap as I bounced happily over. I was talking to a friend of mine, a brown haired girl who played the flute named Sarah, as we walked down the side. 

When we got there, we were greeted by the clarinet section. “Hey, y’all,” I said happily, “you guys sounded great on those pep tunes during the game!” 

“Thanks!” One replied, “so did you.”

I smiled at her and turned my attention to another clarinet player, who seemed quieter than the previous one. She radiated power, maybe she was another elemental? I could feel it emitting from her. “So,” I asked curiously, “what’s your show like? And let me just say, all of you guys look snazzy in your uniforms!”

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Poke

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

Katana:

I wanted to smirk, but didn't. "It's a 'capture the flag' type of show. Pretty unique. The uniforms... are warm,". The girl talking to me (a tenor saxophone, might I add) seemed... strange. She had the same feel to her those hooded guys did. The same one I did. That 'second world' they'd mentioned was funny around her. How could I try and see who she was... without being awkward? Or creepy?

I wet my reed, scanning the area around me. The other clarinets were deep in their own conversations, gossiping about this years' seating and how off it was. I turned back to the girl. "I didnt catch your name?"

"It's Kate," she smiled awkwardly.

"Well, ironically enough, I'm Katana. Same first three letters, that's nice...." I realized how derpy that sounded before the sentence left my mouth. I began to draw shadow around myself susubconsciously, wanting to hide. She noticed. Fantastic. "I-.... I should go..." I stuttered, but stopped. She looked concerned, actually. Not like she wanted to kill me, like those hooded creeps from earlier. I put a hand to my face in disgust with myself, (facepalm xD). "Okay seriously, who are you?" I asked. "No offense. Do I know you? This entire thing is so messed up." I shook my head in confusion, plume rustling ever so slightly. I struggled to keep the lighting around myself balanced with the rest of the field. Could it possibly get much worse?

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

back in the bathroom. Recap i thing xd

"Oh my god! Thank you so much! Oh yeah sorry about and couple hours ago. I did kind of sound spoiled. I shouldnt have been that rude to you. Honestly i have never talked to a high school girl. Not that you are but i heard high school girls are supposedly rude and full of themselves. Sorry and things again"!

When i walked out i saw the girl again.

"What were you doing (filter)".

I rolled my eyes

• Posted at:

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

My post didn't go through...

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

blackpanther4013

tryt to shorten it

• Posted at:

misttiger110

I did. Lol, I honestly need to work on shortening them. :)

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

blackpanther4013

:D

• Posted at:

misttiger110

I hope this one goes through. This is the only time I can get on today...

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

blackpanther4013

Flame: I walk beside Acia. I do my best to try and keep us both warm. (mei could this be where they know each other and are in love with each other?)

• Posted at:

misttiger110

Kate’s PoV:

I knew what Katana meant the second she began to question my moitives, and I gave a nervous laugh. Seeing that Sammy and the friends I had from my band were mingling with some of the other sections, I decided it would be safe to talk about this out loud. 

“You have the right to be suspicious,” I told her quietly. “I mean, a lot of people from the second world aren’t what they seem to be. But I’m just another teenager thrown into this mess.”     Seeing that Katana was a bit less uneasy around me, I reached into my uniform where I took out a broken pencil and a wrinkled up Target receipt. Quickly, I scrawled my phone number on it and handed it to her. “Okay, I shouldn’t be shoving trash in my uniform, but here’s my phone number. Go ahead and text me after the game. It’s probably not the best way for people like us to communicate, but it’s gotta be better than talking about it out loud while we’re surrounded by people.”

I heard my band director calling the rest of our band together to enter the field. The cheer and dance halftime shows were over, and next up was us. After us would be Katanas band. Me and my friends said our goodbyes and scampered off, my sax bouncing on my chest as I ran. ‘Text me later’ I mouthed to Katana before I turned around. 

“You ready for your solo?” Sammy asked me cheerfully.

I’d almost forgotten about it, and I had an inward moment of panic. “Yeah,” I said enthusiastically, laughing a bit, “I’d just better not squeak!” 

We lined up in two organized lines and marched onto the field, heading to our positions. Our music was about space exploration and the unknown. The show was going smoothly, everyone marching in time and the different forms staying in their shape. Then there was that short phrase where I marched off of the field, to the sideline where a microphone adjusted for my height and instrument waited for me. I placed the bell of my saxophone under it, hands shaking. Taking a deep breath, I played the solo. It was a slow and beautiful part, and my tone cut cleanly through the air, unwavering and bright. My fingers glided across the keys perfectly, without an error. I pulled away, the last sound from my band the ring of my sax. I didn't mess up! I thought to myself. 

Our band parted from the field, our drum major climbing down from his podium and leading us out. 

Ps, I’m going to make a forum for Sammy's character. I’m planning on making him a more major role in the RP.  

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

blackpanther4013

Flame: Runs away from the kid who had gotten up and is now chasing me. I stop and look at kate. I yell "Kate! I need help!"

• Posted at:

elfheart156

@Tony-sure, xd. 

@everyone in the rp- I got a lot of homework tonight so my post might be late, Sorry!

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

wolfwerewolf17219

I hear Flames shout but not for me. For Kate at a football game. I was so far away from them how could i here them though. My heart stopped suddenly. I saw a flashback.....

"FREEZE HER TO HIS DEATH"!

"KILL THEM LIKE THEY DID TO US"!
"KILL THEM! KILL THEM! KILL THEM", the people chanted to Magma.

Elementals had just attacked the city six months ago and killed the president of the United States and many other people. The elementals and humans were enemies but not enemies. The bad elementals had attacked the country not any of the good ones. Most of them were just attacked and forced to show them there true selves to save the people around them. 

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Character forum for Sammy (I’m going to give him a more major role, plus there needs to be some more gender diversity):

Name: Sam Parker (or Sammy, as his close friends call him) 

Grade: Freshman

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Tall, probably 6’2” and thin. He’s not “skinny,” but he’s not exactly burly either. He has blue eyes and sandy blond hair which is often windswept, but neatly combed. His hair isn’t long, but not necessarily short either. He would be considered cute by many girl, although he’s not “hot” per say. His skin has a natural tan from being out in the sun often. Sammy is almost always smiling and has a lively twinkle in his eyes.

Clothes: Casual. Mostly just exercise pants and a simple T-shirt. When it’s cold out he might wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

Type of elemental: Fire and air

How they deal with being an elemental: He sometimes goes out into the second world if he’s threatened or needs to, but he doesn't do it voluntarily like Kate. He was just kind of thrown into the mess as a 7th grader, and tries to live a “normal” life. No matter how hard he tries to hide his powers, danger still follows him everywhere and threatens his high school social life and his family. Nobody knows that he’s an elemental, including Kate. 

Weapon of choice: He prefers to use a golden spear which he can summon from the Realm of Magic at will. And like many other elementals, he has identity concealing clothes. 

Weakness: Earth, ice, and bullets.

Talents: Trombone and euphonium playing. He’s good at fighting and knows how to heal others. Sam knows how to heal efficiently due to his abilities in alchemy.

Personality: He’s a steadfast friend and cares about his loved ones. Sam is loyal, and almost always cracking sarcastic jokes. He’s optimistic and extroverted. No matter what, he’ll put others before himself and is always determined to do the right thing.

Patron animal: Gyrfalcon (shapeshift)

Background story: When he was in seventh grade, he was caught in the middle of a house fire. It had been windy that night, and the fire spread quickly. His father and younger brother died in it, and as the fire burned its way to him it didn’t leave a mark. The air flow changed direction, carrying the flames away from him, his mother, and his older brother and sister. Not long after, his powers began to develop. Kate, who had been his best friend for years, helped him through the hard times. Little did they know about eachother, they were both elementals. Sam and Kate began dating at the end of her eight grade year, around the same time Kate’s older sister had been killed by Vortex. 

Ships/crushes: Kate (well, they’re already dating)

Other: Nothin’ :)

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Kate’s PoV:

I heard Flame calling for me, and several members of the band looked at me strangely. We were now back in the stands, waiting for Katana’s band to go on. Noticing the kid who was chasing him, who was around our age, I cursed slightly. I needed to help Flame without revealing my identity, so I devised a terrible plan. 

Summoning a strong gust of wind, I manipulated it into a straight shot to the kid. It hit him in the back, causing him to loose balance and fall down several levels of bleachers. Several audience members looked at the boy, asking him if he was okay. The boy ignored all of them and stood up as if nothing had happened. He was no longer focused on Flame, but he looked for the person who caused his fall. 

He locked eyes with me for what seemed like the longest three seconds of my life. Giving me the ‘I'll be back for you later’ look, he disappeared out of thin air. Nobody in the crowd noticed how strange the boy was, and nobody suspected that I had summoned the gust of wind. 

Sam’s (Sammy’s) PoV:

I looked over to Kate, knowing something was up with her. Ever sense we had gotten to the game, she seemed to have distanced herself from all of her friends. She was jumpy and worried, two things she rarely ever was. For the first half of the game, I had just assumed that maybe she was tired or had a bad day. I had been planning on asking her about it but hadn’t got the chance. I didn’t like it, not being able to talk to her when she was like this. It just felt like I was doing nothing for her, and ignoring her when she needed me. The trombones having to sit on the other side of the band wasn’t my fault, though. 

Noticing the ordeal with the boy, I began to grow concerned. He had seemed like more than just some punk who sat in the stands and yelled. The way he had looked at Kate, after chasing down a middle school boy, just didn’t seem natural, or very good for that matter. After he had given her that sly, emotionless stare he had just... disappeared. There was something I didn’t know about Kate, and all the same, there was something she didn’t know about me. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

tornadowave90

Katana:

The show went well. My foot slipped at one point, but I caught myself before falling over. I was a bit late on a follow-the-leader part. But for the most part, everything was okay. We marched off the field, and as soon as we were off, I took my shako off and let my long hair down. It was unbelievably painful to have long hair stuck in a hat like that.

I looked towards the other band, scanning for Kate, but she wasn't there. Had I... imagined it? I reached into my pocket and fumbled around. Sure enough, I found that piece of a receipt with her number on it. I went to the stands and put my clarinet in its case (my band was leaving early today due to half of its members going to a basketball game). I used the strap on the case to put it over my shoulder like a bag. Suddenly there was an ever so slight disturbance in that strange second world, and a boy screamed. I looked back, to see said boy falling a few seats down the stands. He stood up, and people were asking if he was okay. Still didnt see Kate. I ran inside the school and quickly changed out of my uniform. I began to walk home, and hesitantly texted Kate.

"This is Katana. Seriously, what's going on?"

Sufficient, I thought. Slightly rude, but sufficient. I went into my room in my house, and engulfed it with shadow. I just needed to hide. The entire day had been so... crazy. I watched YouTube for hours, unable to sleep.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

INTJ

elfheart156

Acia‘s POV

I ran to Flame faster than humanly possible but nobody seemed to notice. “Are you ok?” I asked. I noticed there was a small bruise on his shoulder. Immediately my cheeks inflamed. Don’t you dare go there, Acia don’t you dare, I thought. But i ignored myself. He’s hurt, I told myself. I should help him. I turned away from the crowd and created a small “magma” blob. Behind my hand, I shyly placed the blob Flame’s shoulder, trying ignore the adorable curious eyes watching me. Circle..after circle...after circle... before long the bruise shrank until it completely healed. 

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

blackpanther4013

Flame: My scar had opened after fighting the boy. I couldn't see much out of my right eye. I looked Acia.

• Posted at:

misttiger110

Kate’s PoV:

The game was over, and the bus ride back was loud and lively like usual. Me and Sammy sat next to eachother, joking around and scrolling through Instagram. My uniform was now hot and sweaty, I honestly couldn’t wait to take it off. I turned off my phone after a while, we were almost back to our school where we would put our things away in the band room.

I dropped my saxophone off in the band room, took off my uniform, and helped unload the band trailer. Sammy left after saying goodby, and soon after I took off. I was walking home that night, and as I headed down the dark street I got a text. This is Katana. Seriously, what’s going on? It read. Quickly opening the text app, I responded. 

Hey, Katana. Long story short, we’re part of a second world, one that is comprised of magic and a lot of other weird things. You might know that already, so I’ll skip to the juicer bits. I’m like you, an elemental. I’m just another kid thrown into a mess they want out of. Well, there’s not really a way out of this one. The second world, or “Realm of Magic,” has had some weird things going on with it lately. Supernatural beings coming out and terrorizing elementals to random breaches and portals to it that won’t work properly. Recently, other elementals have been appearing. I only now know of them, and they only now know of me. Personally, I think that something weird, probably something bigger than the elementals is going on. Hope that helped! :)

Pressing send, I continued to walk home. I was now on a bridge above the Sacramento river, which gurgled below me. The currents rushed across, stronger than they appeared above the surface. 

Something slammed into me, hurling me off the bridge. Summoning my wings which appeared in a magnificent grey whirlwind, I caught myself. They flashed with lightning, which was layered on top of the clouds of them. A dark shape rushed at me again, flying quickly through the air. It was the kid from the football game, the one who I had pushed down the stairs after he attacked Flame. He wore dark robes and carried a long spear, and he seemed to fly without using anything. Cursing, we battled it out. My T-shirt and shorts morphed into my identity concealing clothes, and two long knives appeared in my hands. My golden eyes looked down, we were now hundreds of feet in the air.

—I'll PoV off of this later tonight

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

tornadowave90

(I noticed some other characters can do things not completely related to their powers. Is it okay if I continue to allow Katana to sense disturbances in the second world?)

Katana:

I woke up, glancing at the clock. 10 am. I'd only been asleep for half an hour... My phone buzzed on my nightstand, and I quickly opened the text and read it. So those hooded guys earlier... they weren't lying. I smirked at the smiley face at the end. It was extremely comforting after a terrifying message like that. I tapped a response.

"Well, it's great knowing I'm not the only one with a totally messed up life. :)"

I sent it, snickering a bit at the smiley face. The hair suddenly stood up on my neck. I straightened, alert. Something... magic related was happening. I felt the familiar magic related to storms, whom I assumed was Kate, using some sort of wind to... fly? There was a darker power, too. I saw a flash of a spear- and opened my eyes, gasping for air. Kate was in trouble. Shoot, I need her to teach me how in the world I'm supposed to control this dumb power...

I slowly yet surely willed a portal to appear. I stepped through, and was suddenly brought outside near a bridge. Below, a boy (was that the kid from the stands at the game?!) was fighting Kate. Like, with weapons. Was that even legal? It began to rain, and I quickly tucked my hair in the hood of my jacket. I peered down the bridge. "Uh... need some help down there, Kate?" I didnt know what else to say.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

INTJ

elfheart156

@Tony- uhh... tony? I think Acia had healed all Flame’s bruises and wounds. 

A- boi, I heal youu!

Mel- I think you made your point more then clear

A- not clear enough for fire boy

Mei- *face palms and groans* ugghhh.. Acia!

A- also, if your silently  asking I had for me to stop, nope not happening. As your avatar it’s my “job” to annoy u ;) 

Mei- >_< *groans* *slaps Z-com of (aka the avatar watch) off and Acia disappears back into the rp world*

(Xd, please don’t judge me I talk to my characters sometimes [a lot] )

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

blackpanther4013

Flame: Jumps up and lands on the bridge and I look at the boy and I throw my ax and it hits the kid in the back. "I owed you, Kate from the football game. so your welcome." The boy falls into the water dead. I hold  out my hand and my ax returns.

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

wow i just realized my forum only set part of it here is the rest of it.

They put ice cuffs around his hands and ankles. Everyone knew it. Magma was the one that caused the fighting so he was the one to die.

They then through him in a burning cold lake.

Everyone cheered while one girl had a burning headache at home. She could barely keep cousioness (idk how to spell it lol). Her name was Selest.

Just before the flashback went away the final moment was

"Selest, i am coming for you. I am your cousin. Magma. You will die. The worlds will collide. I have a feeling you know me. Remember me as the... hmmmm.... the boy"?

Then it faded away

I woke up in the hospital. 

I had a deep cut in my leg somehow and scratches across my head. I could only see through the slits of my eyes that were somehow eyes that were swolen with my head.

So Magma is my cousin? THE BOY IS MY COUSIN! OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO KILL THE (filter) OUT OF HIM WHEN I AM DONE WITH HIM!! Just, how did he survive the water? Is he......-

"Oh Selest, I think you are suprised arent you", Magma said?

"How? How did you survive that water", i said to my evil cousin.

"First of all, i have found a way of destroying elementals and taking there powers, so just before they found me i found a ice and water elemental and killed her becasue I knew people would think that would be my weakness. It turned out very well acually becasue people think im dead so they are not ready for anything. They are just sitting ducks while i just sneek up on them and devour them. HA! Secondly you are MY puppet. I have found a way to control you. So, i can give you flashbacks and.. if you don't listen to me, i can give you pain like this".

I felt sudden pain in all my body parts. I screamed out in agony while the pain just worse. And as quickly as it started, it stopped.

"What was that"?

"Oh just eletrified water, i found that very useful. You are my puppet and soon both worlds will be my puppets on my strings and i am the Puppet Master. When i set those strings loose the humans and elementals will fight untill they destroy each other worlds and then, and only then i will make the worlds collide", Magma said.

"Well, "Magma not Magma", what should i call myself now"?

"Magma, for now.. until your dead", he said

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

wolfwerewolf17219

its funny how some people got accepted in and never put up a forum or anything? hmmm lol xd

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Uhh, I wasn't planning on killing him off yet...

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Kate’s PoV:

I looked down at Katana, “Yeah,” I yelled, “I could use a bit of help!” Suddenly, Flame appeared and hurled his axe into the boy I was fighting. It hit him, and he fell. I heard Flame say something, but I was so high in the air that I couldn’t hear him. The boy, who had appeared dead, rose out of the water glowing with a deep red light.

He was angrier, and still intent on killing me. I figured that he was just annoyed by my interference when he had tried to kill Flame. The kids, whose hood was now off, gash was now almost completely healed where the axe had hit him, and he had an animal like madness in his dark eyes. He wasn’t human, and that was the only thing I knew for sure. 

I dove at him, grabbing his shoulders and kicking him in the chest. It sent him back, but he simply charged at me. Flying in a tornado of weapons and limbs, we gained altitude. The air was crisp and cold up there, significantly thinner then it was on the ground. He swung his spear at me, and I made the mistake of looking down. The others were mere specks on the bridge, and the skyscrapers of downtown appeared small and irrelevant. Even though I could fly, the height was intimidating. 

Intercepting his spear with my two knives, I wedged the shaft between them and squeezed them like scissors. The spear snapped, and I saw the fear in the previously emotionless boys eyes. As the shaft snapped, it let out a thunderous roar as a ring of red light and fire blasted from it. We were both thrown backwards, and I let out a small cry of pain as the fire burned my side. The two of us regained balance and starred each other down. The air was thin up here, and we both were breathless from it. 

“You know,” I told him, “this fight really doesn’t seem to be heading anywhere. And maybe you could tell me your name? That would be nice...” The boy starred at me, unblinking. He then took out a gun, seemingly out of nowhere. I froze, staring at it.

“Kate Parkens...” he said, disapprovingly. “You’ve never seem to have this particular weakness used against you, yet you know instinctively to stay away from guns.” 

“And?” I wasn’t bothered that he knew exactly who I was.

He ignored me. “Looks like it’s time for you to find out what it’s like to be shot.”

I moved swiftly as he fired the first two shots. They both missed, the shots ringing in the empty sky. The third, however impacted with my stomach. As it hit, I looked up in horror, blasting him with lightning and buffeting him with wind. My wings flickered out, and we both fell to the hard earth below us. I could feel the blood wetting my hoodie as I fell towards the icy currents of the river.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

tornadowave90

Katana:

I started to climb down the bridge, but the fight suddenly went up. The hooded creep began to shoot at Kate. "Dear LORD!" I screached. How in the world could I help with that?! I quickly scrambled to the top of the bridge. I wove a bit of light front-wheel, the magic world I guess- and concentrated all of it to the boys eyes. He immediately held his face up where he flew, confused. Kate was still falling. My power couldn't do anything to save her. I ran towards where she would land, bracing to attempt to catch her if nobody else would.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

INTJ

tornadowave90

Reading the original RP stuff again, I noticed you said the character with the power of chaos could cast powerful spells. What do you mean by this? Just curious.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

INTJ

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

Realizing what was going on, I cursed under my breath. “Shoot gotta split and help,” I said to myself. I teleported myself to the bridge where Katana was and wheeled a blob of energy helping katana take out the demon boy. I could hear my energy level bar and two other bars on my regenerated Z-com go down but I didn’t care, I have always been putting others before myself and always will...

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

misttiger110

@Tornado— By that, I meant you could get pretty wacky with your powers. Just go ahead and make some spells up, you can be pretty creative with them. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

tornadowave90

Sounds cool xD

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

INTJ

tornadowave90

Up lol

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

INTJ

wolfwerewolf17219

Do you think i could like maybe feel other elemental's pain. Like not exaclty a power or maybe a power but like feeling others pain. Also a good sense of direction? If not i will make a new forum. COuld i also make the boy, you cousin. The former storm kind of like what happened to to the other Magma. Scroll up where Selest had a flashback

I screamed. Magma made me feel pain again. I absoultly could not go to sleep. This was at least the two hundredth fifty second time he done that to me. But out of that two hundred and fifty times. This one felt different. This was not Magma. It was a elemental's pain? Who though. I suddenly felt a shock in my body that felt like lightning. Like a storm feeling. Storm. STORM! KATE! She was in great pain! I had to find her!

Where was she though? I felt this tingly feeling in my mind i had a idea of where she was. The bridge! (The golden state bridge right? In the very first Pov is said Sacromento air) I raced to my feet and i ran. 

I went through the mall becasue in my mind that was the quickest way. I bumped into a lot of people like a group of teenager girls. I would have laughed at any other time but i did not. I had to save Kate.

I finally got to the fighting seen. Kate was falling from the sky and behind her was a boy. Not magma luckily but Kate's own boy like mine.

I suddenly screamed without feeling:

"HEY! HOW BOUT YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE YOU (filter)".

"HA! You're barely the half of Kate. How bout we see your new weakness", he said pointing the gun at me.

Everything happened so fast. 

INDESTRUCTIBLE FIRE SHEILD!

A fireball hit. The held up my sheild and just before the bullet could hit me i blocked it with my sheild. It made a loud 

THUMP!

FIRE SWORD! FIRE BOW!

A bigger fireball hit me and i had a bow on my back and a sword in my hand.

He came down to me from the sky.

He picked up a knife from the ground and started throwing backhands and forehands at me.

I swung my sword at him and cut him on the arm.

He grabbed at his arm and before he could blink again i kicked him in the stomach which made him fall back several feet.

"You hurt my friend", i said to him.

"OOOOH, whatcha goin to do", he said?

"Well lets find out your new weakness", i said to him like he said to me.

Fire gun.

In a blink of an eye i had a gun in my hand. Right before i could shoot a falcon swooped down at me(maybe his animal could be a falcon, like his pet?) and scratched my eyes.

"OWWWW"!

The falcon swooped on his shoulder, and before i could look up again, he was gone. Just like the boy. Like Magma.

"That boy you just fought", Magma said. "Was the former Storm. Well acually not former storm. Lets just say, Kate is Storm junior. And Storm and Storm junior, are cousins, like you and me. I'm evil your good. Just like they are. You will find that Kate will start getting flashbacks and Storm in her head but she cant tell you. Like you cant her or anyone. Storm junior will be the real Storm puppet. Just like you are my puppet".

Those were his last words before he gave me that pain again and i fainted

was that ok? Lol

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

@Darmidnight- I don’t want to be nit picky, but the boy was just supernatural, not an elemental.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Although, I do like the whole flipside thing.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

ok. But do you think he could be more of an important role since he cant be the "Storm" that is supposedly dead? Oh yeah, how can he be supernatural if he can do want an elemental can do? Not trying to sound rude. Sorry :) i wish texting could be show what you sound like so people think your not being rude lol

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me