Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

ok im saying this becasue i want it to be 200 posts lol it is 199 right now

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

Yeah, he could have a more important role. Maybe Kate’s flipside? And not to sound rude, but he couldn’t do what an elemental could. He was simply flying without any visible method and had special magic related abilities. :)

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

OOOOOh now i see. Thanks. But can he still be your supernatural cousin who is helping my cousin male Magma rule the world and make them collide. Oh yeah? Can male magma be the kings of the Elemental Killers. He also wants to make the elementals look bad so while he is makeing thw worlds collide and ruleing it the humans are trying to hunt down all the elementals and killing the?

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

Katana:

Nobody was going to save Kate. Meaning: I was actually going to hurt myself trying to catch her. The freezing water from the river rushed past my feet, and I tried to wedge my toes under a bit of sand under the water to stop me from falling. Kate finally reached me, and I clumsily caught her, and set her down as slowly as possible. I stepped back, and found a sharp pain in my ankle. A simple twist, or a sprain...? I didn't have time to worry about it.

I picked Kate up by the shoulders and dragged her to shore as gently as I could manage. There was nobody to help her around here. People were still fighting. Uneasily, I let a soft glow surround my hand. It grew warm, and I put it around her wrist to try and keep hypothermia from taking her. It was dark. It was raining. It was getting seriously cold. Nobody to help. Not for miles.

Taking out my phone, I tried calling an ambulance. No service. Kate's breathing was short and shallow. Not much longer... Panic was setting in. 

That was all I copied. :/ The mods didnt let my POV through CD

In short, Katana say "Heile Sie" by accident, heals Kate, and becomes even more confused. Hopefully the mods let this little piece of my POV go through.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

misttiger110

Kate’s PoV:

As I fell through the freezing air, not yet unconscious, I had a vision. It was of a boy, the one who had attacked me and Flame. His dark cloak billowed as he floated in the middle of a raging storm, and lightning flashed around him. He wasn’t a storm elemental, but a malicious being from the Realm of Magic. I felt some kind of connection to him, though. Physical or mental, I couldn’t tell. The vision faded, and I was now faced with the reality of the river I would soon impact with.

I hit it hard, and before I fell unconscious, I was almost sure I would die.

Well, I wasn't dead after all. I woke up next to Katana on the river bank, and I honestly felt like (filter). Teeth chattering from the cold, I looked up at her. “Thanks for the save.” I said this with a half smile, trying to make the moment lighter. 

I still had a weak feeling throughout my body from the lead of the bullet. Grimacing, I stood up. My body shivered almost uncontrollably, and I noticed that Katana was hesitant to put weight on one of her feet. 

“You need anything for that?” I said, gesturing to her hurt foot. “I think I’ve got an ankle brace or something in my bag, gimme a sec...” Summoning my bag, which was charred slightly from the explosion, I sat on a rock and rummaged through it. “Here you go,” I told her as I handed the ankle brace to her. “I know it’s not much, but it’s the least I can do for you after you saved my life.” I was still shivering, and my wet hair flopped over onto one side of my face. Katana also looked cold, so I created a small bubble of warm air around us. It wasn’t enough to tire me anymore than I already was, and it provided warmth to the two of us. 

“I’d help them out if I could,” I said to Katana, gesturing to the bridge. “But honestly, I doubt I’d much use. And you’ve got your hurt ankle... those make it kind of hard to fight.” I paused, wondering how the others were doing back at the fight. 

(I’ll PoV off of Sam soon.)

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

@Darmidnight— Maybe not the king, but just an important figure. I guess I just think that each of the flipsides (can I call them that? Elemental killer just sounds a bit overkill to me) should have an equal role to play. Each RPer can introduce their own flipside if they would like as the story goes on. And keep in mind, this is just a subplot. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Sam’s PoV:

That night, I knew something was wrong. I just couldn’t quite put my finger on it. 

I was at my house now, watching a various assortment of movies on Netflix. It was around 11:30PM, and there was no way I would be getting to sleep any time soon. I was tired after the football game, but there was just this feeling at the base of my mind that I shouldn’t be sitting still. I got up and headed over to my closet, where my clothes hung and junk was piled to the ceiling. At the top of one junk pile, there was a cardboard box which I took out. I removed the contents; a maroon sweatshirt and long black sweatpants. Throwing them on, my face was concealed and my figure was slightly blurred. My eyes glowed a soft silver rather than their normal blue. 

Stepping out to my window (which faced my back yard), I looked over the city. The lights twinkled and the cars honked in the traffic. I removed the screen and jumped out, catching myself with a small burst of wind that I balanced perfectly on. Using the wind to carry myself out into the sky with small sparks trailing after me. I didn’t use my powers much, but tonight something was just... off...

I got a strange feeling in my gut as I headed closer to the river, specifically a small stretch of it with a bridge expanding across. The feeling told me instinctively to stay away, but out of curiosity I pressed on. Quickly, I was there. A small group of people (elementals, I assumed) on the bridge. One of them, a preteen girl, stood fighting a cloaked boy glowing with a curious red aura. He disappeared after a falcon raked its claws along the girls face, not a trace of him to be found. The young girl then collapsed, unconscious onto the cold ground. I didn’t know the girl, but I had to help.

I landed next to her, and the other two elementals on the bridge, a teenage girl and a boy, looked at me cautiously. I even heard one of them ask who I was, but I ignored them. Placing my hand above the younger girl, I chanted something in an ancient language. Her breathing evened out, and color returned to her face. 

Suddenly, I realized who these people were and took off my hood. My face and form became clear as I did so, and I looked at them. “You three were at the football game, weren’t you?” I said. “And you,” I pointed to the teenage boy, “you were the one who that demon boy thing chased.”

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

tornadowave90

"The Ancient Language" Have you been reading Eragon? Lol I just had Katana says stuff in German since I'm familiar with that language xD

Katana:

"Thanks," I said to Kate. She definitely wasn't too bad. I painfully took my boot off and put the brace on my foot. I replaced the boot, and stood up again. It still hurt a bit, but I could walk and run on it again. "I dont think I can help them either", I said, glancing up. "All I know how to do is make it light or dark, warm or cold. And apparently in a panic I can heal people? Yes, not very useful. On the other hand, it is dark enough that I can hide us with a shadow, if you want. I dont want yyou to get yourself hurt again after I just saved you." I actually let myself laugh at that one. I needed to stop letting my guard down, it wasn't good. My face returned to stone neutral again.

(Sorry these POVs are so bad, I'm on my phone.)

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

INTJ

wolfwerewolf17219

I slowly woke up to someone shaking me(Sammy) when i looked at him, i just reorganized him and i didn't even know him.

"Are you Kate's boyfriend", i asked weakly.My face was all torn up from the falcon. Instead of tears i cried blood. My chin was split open and my ears were split open too. I would probably need to go get stitches for that but the doctor would say how did you do that? I would be just errr.

He nodded.

"You got to go help Kate...", i said realizing i shouldn't have said that but then i continued l because i had a ting feeling he was an elemental. "The boy with the falcon shot her in the stomach and she fell from the sky. She is by the river with Chaos".

He had a look of sudden fear.

He then ran.

I wish someone cared about me that much.

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

I’ll get my POV in this evening. I’ve got an eight hour rehearsal for marching today. I don’t feel like going, I’ve got a cold, but we’re adding a lot to our drill today.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar 61c36fca68

blackpanther4013

Flame: I feel a sharp pain in my chest. I had been shot. I feel the pain spread and I topple over the edge of the bridge but I never hit the water for suddenly an elemental like no other was holding me up. I see that it was my mom and she was an elemental nobody knew which one she was. I blacked out.

(I will soon put flame's mother's form but I need to think of the elemental she is like maybe the rarest one of them all like the neutral?)

• Posted at:

☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ ☃ Who is ready for Christmas?

Who knows what Christmas is actually celabrating?

wolfwerewolf17219

neutal? What is that?

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

blackpanther4013

oh just all the elements mixed together that forms an invincible element

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

So many people were hurt I felt like I was the only healer. I, barely alive, got up and healed one person at a time. Though one took the longest (I couldn’t remember whether it was Kate or Katana). After, I passed out on the shore my Z-com sounded notifying that the energy power bar had reached below zero. 

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

.                My top ships

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Renorak(fromWolf Brother)4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

misttiger110

Only use the elementals I put, please. Combine two if you would like, but nothing more. No OP characters.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Sam’s PoV (imagine it right before Acia’s):

As irritated as I was with myself for never figuring out that Kate was an elemental, I needed to help her. I waved goodbye to the people on the bridge and leaped off, using the wind to propel me far and fusion my fall, I landed on the sandy bank. The river smelled terrible, like dead fish and trash. Wrinkling my nose, I looked for Kate and the other person she was with, “chaos” the girl on the bridge had called them. 

I heard voices, concealed in an unnatural darkness and could sense the presence of magic. I knew it was them, I could hear the bright tone of Kate’s voice. 

The voices paused, and I knew they had heard me.

Kate’s PoV (imagine it between Sam’s and Acia’s):

Katana’s shroud of darkness proved useful, and we chatted quietly for a while. 

Suddenly, I heard the sound of footsteps approaching. Katana must’ve heard them too, as she went silent. Cursing, I shouted into the darkness. “Who’s there?” It hurt to talk so loud, and I winced with pain. There was no way I would be able to play my sax at tomorrow's band competition, which I had forgotten about until now. 

There was a reply from the darkness. “Uhh, it’s me, Sammy,” they said awkwardly.

Wait, what? He stepped out of the darkness, looking concerned. I would have jumped up and hugged him, had it not been for the gunshot wound in my stomach. “What are you doing? I mean, it’s great to see you, but what the (filter) are you doing out here?”

gtg, I’ll finish later

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Kate’s PoV (continued, I wasn’t able to finish the last one):

I said this sternly, yet happily. Sammy explained to me what happened on the bridge, and I sighed with relief that everyone was okay. 

“So you’re an elemental?” I asked, surprised. How had I not noticed before? We dated, for God’s sake! 

“Yeah, I guess,” he replied. “I mean, I’ve never really used my powers much, but I’ve definitely studied magic.” 

I nodded and smiled. Well, at least the two of us would die together if a mission went wrong.

Sammy looked at Katana, and must have noticed that she was the clarinet player I had been talking to at the game. “Wow, looks like the band kids are really rocking the whole elemental thing.” He said this humorously, his blue eyes twinkling a bit, lightening up the solemn moment just a tad. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

@Knight (I’m calling you that now, btw)- I do think that it is best parents and guardian figures stay out of the RP, especially in the form of an elemental. This would cause conflict with the plot, and also take attention off of the main characters. Maybe it could just be an older, more experienced sibling who saved Flame? Sorry about that!

And please, don’t make them OP. Stick to the forum format when you make the forum. Thanks! :)

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

The boy gave me more pain. I felt like i was barely alive. But it was the whole dead thing. I felt like i already was dead but my heart was still beating. I didnt get it but it was a painful feeling.

Make this the three hundredth and second time he has done that- AHHHH three hundredth three times he has done that to me.

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

tornadowave90

Katana:

This Sam guy was trying to be funny. That's great and all, but Kate was still hurt, and so were others out there. I did smirk at the comment about band kids, though. "Kate, sometimes I can do a bit of... healing... I can try to make that sound of yours less of a hassle. The worst thing I've ever fixed was a gash in my finger from a freak scissor related accident, but I can try..."  She nodded. "Also... Heile Sie," I whispered. I looked away, nervous it wouldn't work.

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

INTJ

wolfwerewolf17219

"STOP IT", i finally yelled in my mind to Magma.

"Stop what? This", he gave me the worst yet.

"THAT IS LITERALLY THE FOUR HUNDREDTH TIME YOU HAVE DONE THAT"!

"Ooopss, it just really funny".

I he gave me another pain.

I was about to explode.

"STOP IT"!!!!!!!!!

The ground started shaking, my brain was on fire. It was for real. All i got see was red and fire. The boy yelled and i knew the conection was broken but then, the bride started crumbling and it finally collapsed in the water where i would meet my death

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

blackpanther4013

Flame: my mom lowers toward the group. I wake up and she stands behind me. I wondered which elemental she was. She looks at everyone but says nothing. She then explains she is a water and lightning elemental.

• Posted at:

blackpanther4013

ok his older sister he never knew about then

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

@Tony- wait so Cass is gonna be dragged into this? If so, that’s ok just note she’s a earth elemental. :)

@Cyclone- I think Acia already healed Kate 

@Everyone in the rp- anyone gonna help Acia? Or am I just becoming a ghost (Xd, CHB POV reference). Sorry if that sounded rude. Just it seems like nobody is interacting with my character. :)

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

.                My top ships

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Renorak(fromWolf Brother)4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

wolfwerewolf17219

“Help”,I try to scream but my voice is lost in the water as my voices just turnes into bubbles 

Someone please. I’m here, help me.Anyone........

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

blackpanther4013

Flame: I hear the word "silver" and I look around to see who called my actual name then I thought maybe it will be ok if I tell them my name, so "Ok so I didn't tell yall my actual name and it is Silver Flame Blaster. Most people would think 'who would name there child after a valuable metal?' I know that is weird but only my family knows my actual name." I look at my older sister who I never knew till know.

• Posted at:

misttiger110

@Tornado- Lol, yeah. I reread the first book af Eragon and the Kane Chronicles series a couple weeks ago, so I’ve been adding a couple components from both of those into my POVs :)

@Mei- I’ll try to do something directed at Acia in a PoV or two, I’ve been a bit busy this weekend. Sorry about that!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

“SOMEONE”, I finally scream as loud as I can in the water but it is only a whisper about surface

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

I made a post directed at you, hopefully it goes through. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Kate’s PoV:

Katana’s trick worked, and I felt a bit better. I mean, I still felt like trash, but I felt better than I had before. With a smile, I thanked her.

Not long after, Acia came over. She healed both me and Katana a bit more, and proceeded to fall unconscious on the bank of the river. I knew she had expended a large amount of energy in a short amount of time, and that she needed rest.

Sam dragged her as gently as he could into a better area along the banks. Moments later, there was a loud rumbling in the distance. Looking over, the three of us saw a portion of the bridge collapsing. Someone was falling from it, but I couldn’t tell who. 

Sammy’s PoV:

We looked over to see a portion of the bridge collapsing, and I saw someone fall from it into the river. 

Kate turned to me “Go help them, well be fine where we are. Katana’s got us hidden.” Cursing, I summoned a gust of wind and used it to propel me over to the bridge. Hovering just below the collapsed portion of the bridge, I searched the icy depths of the river for whoever had fallen. Spotting a shape moving downstream, I lurched into the water after them. It was the girl from before, the magma elemental, I remembered. 

As I entered the cold river, pain sparked through my body. As an elemental with the ability to manipulate fire, the cold currents weakened me. I ignored the pain and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt before she could drift any farther down into the swift and deep water. Kicking my way to the surface, I summoned a gust of wind to carry me out of the water. 

I landed on the banks, the girl in my arms. Setting her down, I staggered shakily to her side. Muttering something like I had done before, I healed her. I was out of breath and freezing, unable to do much more than summon a tiny spark onto a pile of dried driftwood next to her, which warmed the area. My knees gave out, and I felt physically terrible. I prayed that the girl would be fine, knowing that icy water didn’t do much good for magma elementals either.

I leaned against a rock, barely managing to stay conscious. Shaking uncontrollably from the cold, I could barely breathe

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

I coughed up burning freezing water and blood.

”Sammy”, I managed to say... 

i crawled over to him on my stomach.

i lit my hand on fire to heat him up. I used to last of my strength to save him before I was dead.. or so I though

ok m iPad is about to die. I will replie prob at nine maybe bit earlier

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

wolfwerewolf17219

bit earlier than i thought here

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

Poke

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

blackpanther4013

Flame: walks onto the bridge. Looks around and finds nothing then gets shot again and falls off the crumbled part of the bridge and into the water. Then everything goes black. I see nothing but blackness. I then pass out. My body is unseeable cause how dark the water got.

• Posted at:

misttiger110

@Knight— Didn’t the boy leave already? Sorry, I don’t want to sound like a know-it-all!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

blackpanther4013

no this was a different person an evil person far worse than the boy

• Posted at:

wolfwerewolf17219

bump..... uhhh

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

misttiger110

@Knight— Okey. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

blackpanther4013

flame's flipside Dark Flame except without the same powers more like water and ice and is a danger to everyone evil the evil side

• Posted at:

blackpanther4013

stupid typos i meant to put even not evil befor the last evil

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 13 , 14 , 15