Flame: wakes up and gets up I stare at Acia and I have lightning in my hand. I reach out with my other hand and wait for Acia to shoot lava into it and then I would shoot lava and lightning out and the lightning would make such force it would give Kate the advantage and be able to weaken Vortex and we could go to our homes. When Acia does give me lava I shoot the lava lightning bolt at Vortex and she is confused by what just happened. I fall down from the powerful force and from my energy getting low I had to sleep and soon.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

Thumbnail avatar 77deb5992f

misttiger110

Vortex-

I shook the girl off, the magma elemental, by making my wings disappear. It caused her to drop to the ground, and I quickly summoned them back before I began to loose altitude. Another one of them, the boy, blasted a fiery bolt of lightning at me. I brushed it off, feeding off the electricity. The most the fire did was sting me. These kids have no idea what I am capable of... I thought, amused by the aspect of mere children trying to take me down. As for Kate... I turned my attention back to her, and the two of us faced each other. She was stronger than I had anticipated, yes. However, she didn’t have even a fraction of the experience I had. 

“You’re a child,” I told her, coldly. “You shouldn’t be medaling with my affairs, and if your friends don’t stop attacking me they’re all going to find out what I can do.” It was true, I could kill them all, easily. None of them had the rage I had inside of me, the motivation to see others suffer. 

“Leave them out of this, Vortex.” Kate told me. I could see a small amount of fear in her eyes, and her rage had clearly been replaced by protectiveness. “This is our fight. You killed my sister, and I was the one who came here to face you. They have nothing to do with this.”

“Yet they are attacking me. They stand for the same pointless cause you do. You and your friends help others. That’s the point of that? Humans cause each other so much pain, yet they still try their hardest to help and save others.” Spitting the last bit at her, I looked her in the eyes. I knew this from experience, how backstabbingly cruel people were to each other.

I dove at Kate, and the two of us fought, gaining altitude and slicing our blades. She was nothing, even if she didn’t realize it. Grabbing her by the throat, I held her up, suspended hundreds of feet in the air. She clawed at my hands, trying her hardest to set herself free. Her wings flapped aimlessly, and it took little effort to hold her.

“You can’t beat me, child. I am ancient, I am powerful. You are clouded by rage, and you know just as well as I do that you are nothing to me.” I hissed this in her ear, squeezing harder.

-Don’t PoV off of this yet, please. At least not until I get Kate’s PoV in. I’m submitting it separately.

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Flame: I lay there doing nothing. I see something huge dive at me. I couldn't move. The beast lands beside me it was covered in lightning and fire. It lays a paw on my chest and I feel my energy rising and my powers getting stronger. My eyes glow silver and my hair changes to a brighter silver. I get up and the wolf with wings stands beside me. The wolf's wings disappear and now looks like the lightning and fire wolf. I turn into a wolf and run to Acia the Lightning and fire wolf behind me. I look up at her and turn to normal. I open a portal "Acia, Let's get out of here before more trouble is caused and I lose my life." We walk through the portal and appear at her house. "Nice house." I stand there as someone yells out "THERE THEY ARE!" I turn around and see the boy and a person with water floating in his hand. I blast lightning at the person with water and he flies a long way before finally hitting a tree.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

misttiger110

Kate-

I felt Vortex’s hands close tighter around my neck, making it impossible for me to breathe. I knew I couldn’t win this fight, but at the very least I could survive. Knowing that I was panicking, I forced myself to calm down. Yellow spots danced in my vision as I struggled to breathe, and I could feel my limbs weakening. Meeting her eyes, I felt energy course through my body. My eyes flickered with lightning, and my wings became larger and flashed angerly. I blasted her with wind, catching her off gaurd and causing her to let go of me. I flew, faster than I ever thought possible. Small bits of lightning trailed behind me as I picked up speed.

Circling Vortex, I heard a sonic boom as I broke the sound barrier. Deciding this was my chance to hurt her, I slammed into her. Yeah, it kinda hurt. I knew I would be bruised tomorrow. But it sent Vortex reeling, causing her to fall. Taking out my knives, I slashed her thigh in a gap in her armor. Blood welled up, and I knew this was my chance to get away. 

Flying fast, I dove to the ground, landing cleanly. My wings retracted, and I saw Selest down here. Before I could leave, she had to go, too. 

“You guys shouldn’t have followed me here, the Realm of Magic is one of the most dangerous places in the world.” I said this hurriedly, opening a swirling green portal for her to get out. “Get out of here, I’ll be out right after you.” I gestured for her to step through, and I saw Vortex dive down for us. I summoned a wall of wind, holding her back so that Selest could make it out of this place. 

Sammy (more of a recap PoV)-

I knew that Kate hadn’t wanted to be followed when she had made that portal into the Realm of Magic, so I stayed back, knowing I wouldn’t be of much use anyway. Even with Acias healing I still felt terrible. Stepping through the portal, I popped out in my bedroom, and it was 12:18AM. I took a shower, changed my clothes, and plopped down in bed. I set my alarm for 8:30 in the morning, so I would make it to school by 10:00 for our marching competition. Then I went to sleep. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

Katana:

I sensed yet another magic fight. Kate, Flame, Acia, and some super OP person...? Sounded reasonable. For the briefest moment I concentrated and grasped onto the second world, and surely enough a portal appeared that I stepped through, bringing me to the scene. Kate had just made an epic landing, her strange weather wings disappearing. Everyone else was throwing knives and such at some twisted and evil looking girl. Not my cup of tea, but I supposed I should have helped... Kate summoned a portal, telling everyone to go through. I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not leaving until we know Little Miss OP Evil Chick here can't follow us," I said, nodding my head in her direction while folding my arms. "I'm assuming by the look of this you can't take her down? I would gladly help you, but I sense you wish to defeat her yourself."

What in the actual world was I saying? How did I know any of that? I didnt even know for sure where I was! The enemy was charging again. How was it that these guys could fly? I could sometimes light up a dark room if I was lucky! In the panic, I summoned that dark sword of mine. I ran to Kate, awkwardly passing it to her. "You need it more than me. Tchüss!" I was about to walk away, and saw the shadowy sword pass through her hands, and fall to the ground, just to disappear. "That.... wasn't supposed to happen." I muttered. The enemy chick was still approaching, a wretched smile on her face. I backed up a few paces. "Okay, I'm just gonna... stand here..... If I can help in any way, just tell really loud" I said. I watched it unfold in front of me.

@Cyclone- Sorry if this POV is rather controlling. You can change it if need be. I want Katana to start learning how to really use her power, do you have any suggestions regarding what she could do? I definitely dont want to be too OP.

Also: "Tchüss" is a German word for "Bye". Just in case y'all didnt know xD

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

misttiger110

@Tornado- Maybe you could do some Harry Potter stuff. Like not nessisary with a wand, but maybe you could find a way to do something like that. Plus there’s the light and dark manipulation. Chaos is kind of the build your own type of power. Just find ways to be creative with it, and you’re already doing a pretty good job at that. :)

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar 0978ec0c03

firecobra400

Y’know what, I ususaually get late into stories, so if you wanna exclude me, that would be fine, any way, I would exclude myself, don’t pity me, I’m ready to leave, just signal me. Anyway... actually I would like to join. But, whatever you want. But just a comment- no mean intent, I just wanna say that i usually join waaaaay late into stories so people aren’t supposed to know me, any way, I like it like that, and when it’s like that, people just have questions for me, and make the story more questioning, and interesting, but it seems I’m to early for that, I already said all my stuff that I would be, so exclude me if you want. I’m ready.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

- if I never ever met you, and I just met you, I would say “ice to meet you!”

- I don’t know who you are if you say “these puns are snow laughing matter” to my puns.

misttiger110

Nah man, I’m fine with you coming in late!

I made a post on the previous page directed at you, not sure if you saw it, but it might have gotten a bit buried. :)

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

firecobra400

( might be ) last rp post on here- on this rp if I get excluded ) is fighting someone in a different place ( not any of you ) - throws a fire blast at the enemy - the enemy blocks it with water - a drop touches me - “ ehck “  is them blasted with water to the face - bleeeeeh! And that’s the last you see me in the blast of the bleh water :I 

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

- I don’t know who you are if you say “these puns are snow laughing matter” to my puns.

firecobra400

Oh thanks! Then this last post is bleh water.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

But if you mind, come to think of it, I would like my nickname to be jay.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

But at the beginning of when I come in, don’t call me jay, since you don’t know me

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

heyo @Jay. To make it easier you can make your signature?

@Cyclone could i bring the other Magma, my flipside? Do you think Magma and Vortex could be like friends as bad guys? They work together to like destroy important places and yeah. Like they caused the two twin towers to fall?

"I am not a child Vortex", i spat at her."You may be more powerful but i have somthing you don't".

"What is that", she saidis that ok)

"Hope. Hope to defeat you-Ahhh"!

Someone pulled me back and i look back to see my evil cousin. I pounced on him more sword extending.........

• Posted at:

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

firecobra400

- sigh- I’ll do my signature... but what should it be?

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

firecobra400

- I’m cooking in a kitchen on the people side ( not the element side ) but suddenly I hear some people talking about something outside of my house, it seemed greatly close, I stepped out of the kitchen and walked out and saw a riot of people, walking closer to my house, as if I have never thought about it, I finally thought about the other world. As the people came closer, probably looking for me. I closed the door- and they probably heard it-but I ran into the basement and heated my hands greatly. It’s not easy making a portal when you haven’t been there in two years. But after a while of heating up my hands, a green-ish spark lighted the basement. A portal was opened. Even though my parents were at work, they would notice I had gone somewhere. I couldn’t think fast. But I wrote down that I was going on a “ adventure “ in the woods. It was a really bad diversion. But as I stepped in the portal, I heard people knocking at the door. Eh, that them. And I walked through the portal. As I walked through. I accidentally stopped heating my hands. And the portal closed behind me. What a great frustration had just came over me that the portal closed. I didn’t even know I was about to fall into- not the greatest fight about to happen with me in it. But when I slumped on the ground with a “ ow “ I saw several people fighting with elements. I must have been dreaming- and with that I did slump back on the ground as I blacked out.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

Thumbnail avatar 2a47443cc3

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

Flame and I teleported to my house. “Nice house,” He commented. “Th-“ a beyond burning sensation in my arm cut me off. I stifled a scream in pain and squatted clutching my right arm. A deep nasty wound cried blood. I had no idea where that wound came from or how it happened. Suddenly a slash of a gigantic sleek black sword played in to vision. The sword..could it have sliced at my arm while I was in lava mode?

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

.                My top ships

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Renorak(fromWolf Brother)4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

misttiger110

Kate-

When Katana passed me her shadowy sword, I made an awkward attempt to catch it. It simply passed through my hands, and disappeared.

“That’s a big oof...” I muttered. Just then, another elemental appeared. The creepy magma elemental, who also happened to be annoyingly powerful. I watched as Selest jumped on him, and the two of them began to fight. I lost my concentration on the wall of wind I had summoned to block Vortex, and I felt it dissipate. I ignored Vortex as she yelled down at me, knowing that being ignored annoyed her more than anything I could say.

“Selest, forget about him for now!” I shouted over the sounds of the battle. “These odds are pretty sucky, and we need to get out of here.” I ducked as Vortex lunged at me from above, flipping her a rather rude gesture as she missed me. I didn’t want to fight more tonight. I already was tired, and I needed to get some sleep for my band competition tomorrow. 

“Hey Vortex? Can we talk for a second?” Okay, maybe calling the evil 4000 year old maniac down for a chat wasn’t the smartest thing to do, but I needed sleep, and I also needed to heal. Selest needed the same, and I imagined that Katana would also prefer to head home. 

Surprisingly, Vortex sheathed her sword and approached me. “What do you want?” She hissed. I knew that she wouldn’t be very happy right now, seeing as I had just ignored her and fought her. 

“Well, friendly chat, girl to girl. Do you mind doing this some other time? I need to go to a band competition tomorrow morning, and I really need to get some sleep.” I asked this in a rather annoying tone, and later realized that I could have worded that better. I mean, I knew she wouldn’t stop no matter what I said.

“You actually think that I’m going to yield? All because you need some sleep?” She spat.

Wincing I said, “No.” And I summoned a portal under her feet, which deposited her several football fields away.

“Okay, we need to leave. Now.” I yelled, summoning another portal and poking Selest on the shoulder, trying to get her attention so she would stop fighting and leave.  

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest: I look at Kate as she poked me.

"Ok we need to leave. Now", she said.

It was a mistake.

"Your coming with me Selest", Magma said as he summoned a hole of lava and jumped in with me. 

I tried to fight him off but he way too strong and i never have fought in lava. He pulled me by the arm as he swam me in the lava. I tried to fight him off but still. He was too strong.

"Your never going to win. You are going to be like your parents now. Dead", he said.

Just mensioning my parents put me over the edge and i exploded. The hole that we were in turned to a volcano and it spit Magma and me both out but with me more control that Magma. I landed on my feet while Magma landed on his back.

"Kate! The braclet"......

Pls go through mods

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

firecobra400

Since I passed out just because I thought it was a dream, I woke up pretty quickly. And then noticed. This was really no dream, the last time I was in the elemental realm was two years ago! And it was so peaceful besides the monsters that want to eat you. But when I woke up, it seemed the people weren’t there. I didn’t have enough adrenaline to create another portal, so I decided I would walk around the big mountain I was on. The mountain was like a normal mountain. Just someone had cut a huge pathway into it. Wow it looked like like swirled ice cream. There was some other weird things about the mountain since I’m in the element realm. Some of the trees were purple. Probably could poison you. And there were glowing mushrooms that I thought would be good to eat two years ago.... but I returned home completely green and puffed up. And there was no way I could explain it to my parents. I was walking around until I would here something. But it seemed the people were all gone. I saw no one. Something quickly snatched my hood and brought me up to its head level. It looked in my eyes like it was trying to say. “ get up to my level. “ and then it opened its mouth- the perfect thing to give me adrenaline. I was not gonna become monster food! I blasted his mouth with fire that started turning blue. The monster dropped me and i ejected fire from my feet. Probably Melted a whole through my shoe though. But that didn’t last long. I didn’t kill the monster. He was now staring at me with rage. I flew away. Which made my adrenaline sink. I was flying until- fwoop. My fire went out. I was soon falling down. Only adrenaline would save me! “Falling to your mere death is enough adrenaline!!” I yelled. Then the fire blasted from my hands and I was safe. About to fall into purple trees. But yet my flying wouldn’t last. As after that, I face planted into the same mountain. I tumbled back. Probably with a broken nose. And fell back and decided to lay there until something interesting happened.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

misttiger110

Just a quick note. I’m going to be gone on a last minute family trip Monday-Wednesday, so I’m probably not going to be on the SAMB at all. I might pop on the game every once and a while, but that’s really it. Please try not to move tooo fast. Thanks!

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

firecobra400

Okie. Fine with me. Btw have a great trip!

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

Flame: I heal Acia then I shoot lightning and fire at the evil men. I keep shooting the Lightning and fire until most of them were gone but one wouldn't leave. He was not bothered by either the fire or the lightning. He froze the air and I couldn't move. I summoned my sword the sword that once gave me my powers. The sword flies at the person and strikes his heart. It then breaks the ice and its sheath appears on my belt and it goes into its sheath.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

Once again Flame healed me. He’s so sweet and caring. My feelings crashed when I noticed one man trying attack us. Flame shot lightning and fire at the evil person. He was not bothered by the elemental attacks. I face palm and shuck my head thinking boi, he’s a ice elemental. There is no possible way lightning could take affect! Suddenly the air froze around Flame. I held my breath. Since we were both  heat elementals the frost could take crucial effect. Flame managed to whip out his sword of power. Pulling off a slick move, the sword then handlessly slips back into its sheath. My mouth dropped. “How did you manage that?” I explained in amazement making Flame redden a bit. 

@Tony- *smiles and says* Flame trying to impress my gal? I have to admit, it really worked. :)

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Hi! So sorry I am so late but is it ok to still join? If not, it’s ok. At least I had fun making my forum. :)

Name: Shy Starkman

Grade: 12th

Sexuality: straight 

Appearance: has a slightly slender face, slanted jawline, slightly high cheekbones, hazel brown eyes and dark messy hair.

clothes: (I get this in later, low on brain juice for tonight)

type of elemental: air and water

Weapon of choice: twin short swords

Talents: acting, designing and coding, and drawing

Personality: quiet, witty, supportive, kind, independent, thoughtful, resourceful, clever, and a big goof who loves to laugh. Will protect friends and family.

Patron animal: platypus

Cruches/ships: open

Other: none

• Posted at:

firecobra400

I start to drift off to sleep, but that obiously is NOT a good idea since earlier with that monster. The only way I could really raise my adrenaline right now without bumping into that monster again was with heights, I hate heights, there tall and- well there height! I start walking up the mountain while steering to the opposite side of where ever a purple tree was, or mushroom. I eventually was getting to a thinner trail while there was sparkling bushes that were bulking it up. I was was making it past the bushes until I saw the horror I would not get through, it was a sparkling bush block my only way. And that way was thin. I could fly over it. And I didn’t know how dumb I was until then. I looked off the mountain into down to the thick forest of purple and yellow trees. I was urging to step back but I didn’t. And when I didn’t. My hands erupted. I went flying up very unprepared. And I knew if I kept looking down It Would just turn my hands into a volcano, and turn me into a meteorite. So I gradually made my way to the top. And when I landed there. I made the mistake of looking back down. I was blasted back, starting to plummet down into the forest, it was really hard to turn my arm around, but i turned it back was starting to cruise, but it seems that my curiosity is more powerful than my hands. I looked down and almost puked, and that didn’t make it better, I was sent flying into the clouds in seconds. But that was the worst mistake of all, if I looked up or down, that would make me rocket into outer space. I decided to finally close my eyes and plummet down. Before I turned into a pancake, I stopped myself. I exhaled and fell to the ground to find myself in a whole new place, no heights. No stuff to be scared of, besides mutated dragons, monsters, and even more,ni started another journey in a desert filled with green and red-ish rocks. My curiosity can really kill me.

where are you guys in the rp? I need some action please!

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

Flame: I didn't know my sword could do that. I looked at Acia and smiled. I saw a human gaping at me. He must have realized I was no monster and he saw how I was shooting fire and lightning out of my hands. He looked at his hands wondering if he could do the same. Silver Light appeared healed and more ready for a fight. He shot air out of his hands and tried to blow us back but he couldn't he did blow down part of Acia's house. I shot lightning out of my hand and hit Silver Light blowing him back really far. The air was no match for lightning. He got up and ran at me. He pulled out his twin daggers and tried to stab me and got my arm. I put my good hand around his neck. He was having trouble breathing. He then disappears and leaves us in shock well at least me.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

firecobra400

And if anything couldn’t get any worse, a- a- uh.. wha- what is that thing- what is that color!? Is that even a color!? I said as I looked at a mutated dragon, I had the feeling of the puke coming up my throat, but I sneezed while that happened, so the mutated dragon watched puke come out of my nose and mouth. It was like acid going through my nose... but as that dragon came closer, more detail arose, which was not good. There was several scars on its face, pimples. EVERYWHERE. And that’s all I’m gonna say since words cannot discribe the dragon. It looked like it was gonna breathe fire at me, but instead, a acid-y blob came out of its- mouth? It didn’t look like a mouth. But yet I was getting more nauseous by it’s face and body, my adrenaline wasn’t ranking up, but my sickness was. I finally got some adrenaline in my body because the detail was going over the limit. I blasted fire out of my hands, which was boosted by a sneeze, but it seemed the dragon had gone through that- many, many, many times, it was unharmed! I then created lava in my hand by grabbing a rock and melting it in my hand, and then used that in my blasting, well, I basically threw it at the dragon, but it did nothing. It was getting to close that at any moment, my hands could erupt and make me go flying, but that’s exactly what happened, but the opposite. My feet also had a mind of its own! It had been melting the ground to where my legs were stuck in it from the hardened rock! I basically blasted myself and the dragon out of their skeletons, but i was rocked back but still stuck to the ground, while for the dragon, was blasted and turned into a skeleton. What was worse, the skeleton looked worse than the actual dragon. So I found myself puking to the sight of a skelelton five feet away from me. And my feet made a huge mistake, that I literally couldn’t get out of. Literally. Those darn rocks are hardened around my feet! Now I was stuck trying to find adrenaline to break the obsidian, while also puking on the ground because of the skeleton.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

misttiger110

Shy is accepted!

I’m sneaking online right now... 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

misttiger110

Kate (sorry if this is a bit controlling)-

“I’ve already got a portal out going,” I said quickly. I then proceeded to grab her by she shoulder and nudge her into it, carrying her out of the Realm of Magic. I could be a bit overprotective, especially when it came to escaping an alternate dimension with a bunch of meanies who wanted to kill us. Afterwards, I turned to Katana, but found that she had already gotten the memo.

I stepped through, landing on the soft earth lightly. Closing the portal, I chanted a few words to keep it from reopening for the time being. Because, ya know, the evil peeps. 

Sighing, I turned to face Selest. “Okay, so I’m really tired and every part of my body hurts. Maybe we should call it a night? I’ve also got a band competition tomorrow morning, so I should probably hit the hay.” As I said this, I realized that I had a split lip. It stung, and I wiped off the glistening blood. Well, I hope I don’t look to terrible... 

My hopes were shattered when I pulled out my phone, which was dead. I could still see my reflection, and it looked like I had just been through a blender (that’s a bit of an exaggeration). My right eye was bruised, and my lip was split. Small cuts and bruises spread across my cheeks, and my normally straightened hair was messed. Of course, all of my makeup has been washed off from the river, revealing a red pimple on my forehead. Honestly, I was more concerned about my acne showing than my injuries. I needed to get my priorities straight... 

“God, I hate Vortex...” I muttered. Speaking up, I brightened my tone a bit. “Okay, at least we now know that Vortex and that other guy aren’t working alone.” I paused and squinted inquisitively. “Which, would in retrospect be a bad thing. But now we know!” I smiled, trying to let some of my optimism through. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Flame: Silver Light had opened the cut from the last time he cut me so it hurt worst. I felt so much pain I couldn't hear anything, not even the helicopter landing behind me. When I finally looked back the military was walking to us. I watched as the leader stopped and put out his hand. I took it and he said, "We saw your bravery and that's when we saw you do good you are still dangerous but you can save us from other trouble." "I am not superman so do not expect me to be able to live through almost anything. I am just a kid I don't have a family beside her" I point to Acia "She is not my sister she is my...... I think it would be best if I don't tell you about her." The Military Leader asked me if I wanted to join his army. I looked at Acia seeing if it would be ok with her or if she wanted to come too.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

wolfwerewolf17219

Selest: "Well kate you see. Um. He is my cousin. A evil cousin. He is Magma. I remeber him talking about Vortex and... THAT IS WHY I RECONIZED HER! I never met her but i knew her name and i just knew her for some reason. Whenever im around her i get a weird feeling though", i say then look in the river.

My hand was bleeding pretty bad my eyelashes on the tips were burning a bit i quickly hit them with my hand but smired blood on my face. I have multple cuts and bruises on my legs , well i already had tons of bruises from everything.

"Kate. How wasn't Vortex hurt when i shot like TONS of fire at her. Isnt she Storm, like you? Does that mean i couldnt hurt you? Not that i would. Ok that sounds creepy, sorry", then a gave a ghost of a smile...

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

firecobra400

Meanwhile——— “ agh!” I say as I desperately try to take off the obsidian surrounding my feet. Hey! I had a idea for once! Just- look at the skeleton for a long time. I gulped and turned my head at it. Ew ehhh this was doing nothing -.- when will I learn to control my powers?.. I did that once in the basement, why not here? - I lit my hands. I tried blasting the fire from my hands. Then I tried blasting fire from my feet. After almost a hundred tries ( not very exaggerated) the obsidian decided to crack. I was getting really inpatient so I started yelling for help. What the wha- another dragon came, but guess what. I was already ready for this, or not ready. My body went on full blast off when I saw a glimpse of a dragon. When I saw another dragon, my feet were comparable to a rocket launching off, which broke the obsidian to pieces. That dragon was gone, but so was I  my body was on full adrenaline, I had to act like iron man, but as if I can’t control my feet or hands. I found a way to hover, putting my hands directly above me and keeping my feet directly below me, it was a bad but useful technique. I decided to find a new area, which was a bad idea.i was about to run into a purple tree when I turned around and flew somewhere else, my adrenaline was gonna flop so I had to find a place to- my adrenaline stopped fueling my fire, I was flying down - fast I could see a glimpse of what was down there, but when came down, I was gonna be out for a while. I rammed into someone’s body - accidentally- and was flung into a rock. ( sorry if this is a bit of controlling, but this is optional, I could hit a rock besides someone. ) my back was probably broken and my nose was bleeding. I slid down the rock and went black out.

• Posted at:

- fire -

- snow puns!

misttiger110

Kate (I’m sneaking online, yet again)-

I let out a small laugh, and it hurt my chest. Eh, I probably bruised a few ribs. “I know you’re not gonna hurt me.” I smiled a bit, then allowed my face to go straight again. “But you probably could hurt me with fire, if you wanted to. Storm elementals are slightly resistant to extreams, and can tolerate higher or lower temperatures longer than most people. However, Vortex was almost immune to them. My guess is that she has been feeding off of the magic in that place for the thousands of years she’s been trapped there. To the point where her powers are enhanced and she’s abnormally powerful.”

I looked at the sandy ground, which was sold under my feet. The river flowed calmly but powerfully, and I could see small bits of driftwood bobbing up and down in the current. It was so peaceful here, yet also so unsettling. Still looking at the river, I continued to speak. “What we need to find out is what their planning, and how to stop her and Magma. Vortex should have the same weaknesses as me; lead and earth. And I’d imagine that Magma has your weakness. Water, right?” Pausing, winced as something stung on my side. Lifting my shirt up a tad, I saw lacerations, like claw marks running across my side. Probably from me and Vortex’s eagle fight... 

Opening my mouth again to speak, I allowed the part of my shirt I had pulled up to drop and cover the claw marks. “If that’s the case, we need to meet again in a couple nights to figure this out. After we’re all healed, that is. You, Flame, Katana, Acia, Sammy, and I will meet up here along the bank. I’ll spread the word, but for now we all need to get some sleep.” Realizing something, I cursed. 

“My mom is gonna murder me if she sees me sneak into my house this late,” I muttered. Although, I had a feeling that she wouldn’t notice if I didn’t come back at all until morning. She would probably buy it is I told her I was sleeping over at Sarah’s. I’d just turn into an eagle and sleep in a tree for tonight. Then, I’d head home in the morning, charge my phone, eat some food, and clean myself up. Easy. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

Sisters of the SAMB,

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

wolfwerewolf17219

Recap. I hope this is ok. Can his weakness not be water and ice because in the posts back I said he survived the water and ice.

”Kate. Well here is the thing. I don’t think Magma’s weakness is ice and water. He told me a story how the humans caught him ok that sounds really weird. Ok, he said regular people caught and threw him in a burning cold lake and everyone thought he was dead, for fifty years but he survived somehow... he was in my head for a while but the connection was lost”.

Kate understood and told me to go she was going home.

you know the connection wasn’t lost, I heard Magma.

WHAT, I tell!

then he gave me unbearable pain that I didn’t even think Vortex could stand

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

elfheart156

Acia’s POV

Suddenly a military helicopter landed near us. The military leader stepped out saying a few things and then asks “would you like to join the army?” Flame glanced back at me as if to ask permission. He my

my eyes. I was terrified. Shaking my head slightly (only visible enough for Flame) I mouthed ‘please don’t. I don’t want to lose the last person that meant so much to me. But if you really want to go, i’ll come along.‘

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: I looked at the military leader. "Only if my girl can come to." He said, "She can come to but only if she is good at hiding and using the element of surprise." I laughed as he said that. He looked at me like I'm serious. "I and she can be stealthier than a Hawk." I yawn and smoke comes out of my mouth and I cover it with my mouth.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

elfheart156

@Tony- *face palms* wow, i was in such I rush I left out a word, Xd. Met is suppose to be in between ‘my’ and ‘eyes’. 

Acia’s POV

As If to prove Flame’s point, I abruptly disappeared. Flame looked around confused. I was hiding on the shadowy part of the roof. A smirk spread across my face. Flame was near the door of my house. I hung upsidown (the way spider-man sometimes does) suddenly in front of his face, “boo!” Flame yelped and jumped back startled. I nearly fell off my perch helpless with laughter. From the corner of my eye I saw the leader cracked a small smile too.

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever

#Cobeke(from SA)4ever

Flame: I made my eyes glow and I was seeable but not to Acia and the leader. I move to a tree and then make the light let them see me.

• Posted at:

Silver Knight

Spider-man

Superman

Wolverine/Logan

wolfwerewolf17219

Wait, why would the military ask kids to join? Remember in the beginning how the military was involved with theC.O.D.K

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

elfheart156

@Darmidnight- I believe this is a different military and our characters, who are teenagers, are close (or at least my character) to adulthood. I don’t see the difference. (my apologies If that sounded rude, i don’t mean any hard feelings). :)

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

Loves to look at stars

#Skophee4ever

#LoriandLance4ever