Thumbnail avatar 7c5e36d938

dragonheart5528

(I tried to make a poll for this, but my screen got all glitchy so just post if you'd join this below.)

RP Title: Crime Scene

Your character wakes up one day at age fourteen to eighteen with no memory of life before that. They have a family, friends, a house, all the normal things a teenage kid would have, even with memories.

But they don't really remember anything about their childhood-- but it seems to be perfectly normal to other people. They are caught in a world of normal grumpy neighbors and overenthusiastic math teachers-- but those who never say a word about memories.

So that is how your character grows up, for a while.

Until, their family surprises them with a new boarding high school called Wraither High. Your character isn't super excited about the idea, and decides to figure out some information about the school. But when they take a trip to the town's local School Administration House, the people working there have no record of your character applying to Wraither High.Nor do they have any record of the school itself at all.

And so your character proceeds, and the day their parents drop them off, suitcase in hand, staring at the large gates cloaked in fog, they know this place is not like the rest of their world. The teachers all have glassy-eyed expressions and no particular shown emotions. It's almost like they wouldn't care at all if a disaster struck the school.

Or even a mur () der. (Ignore my spelling, I'm trying to get this through the filter.)

Mysteries unfold around your character and the group of other characters around them, and for the first time, they start to wonder if the memories they never had could be important.

Worth something, even. Worth a disaster. And even worth a mur () der.

But maybe it's not even the memories that are vital to uncovering the truth-- maybe it's what the character did. And maybe it's why they don't remember. And why they're at Wraither High, and why they've just started wondering about their lost memories of life before.

Life before the mystery.

Your character has comitted a crime. And they are there, at Wraither High, with no memories of their past lives comitting said crimes, and they are there to be brought to justice. Realising the truth finally is a step in the right direction. But the true question after everything is: how will your character and the rest escape?

(If I do end up making this RP, I'll post the form and rules there. Just wanted to know if you guys would be interested at all in this. If someone else has made an RP before that's a lot like this, forgive me, I promise I didn't just copy them. This RP came entirely from the depths of meh brain. And if it's honestly just the worst idea you've ever seen, please comment so. Without constructive criticsm, I'll never know if it sucks or not. XD)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

* Jαȥȥყ | Nσɾα  *

She | Her 

"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises."

Remember Sarah, a fire who lives on through her sparks.

Waiting for the springtime...

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Huh, this is a pretty intriguing concept. I'd definately join this, heck, I'm getting ideas already.

• Posted at:

ARIAL BLACK / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

SPOOPY TIME

#RememberHurricane

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

dragonheart5528

Thank you!

• Posted at:

* Jαȥȥყ | Nσɾα  *

She | Her 

"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises."

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

I would be very interested!! I love this idea, please expand on it sometime? Leaves me wondering what's next.

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

not really active anymore but sorta there

MCxJake

ZahraxCraig

MichellexSean

VarrynxDiego

QuinnxKele

AleisterxGrace

dragonheart5528

did I spell criticism wrong

I think I actually did

My life is a lie

• Posted at:

* Jαȥȥყ | Nσɾα  *

She | Her 

Thumbnail avatar acdb27c296

compasspaw43

Ooh, interesting! I would love to join this when/if you make it. 

• Posted at:

WANTED: Dead or Alive

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē" 

Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

dragonheart5528

Okay, thanks, all. I'm just going to make it and hope a few more people join. Thanks again for responding to this!

• Posted at:

* Jαȥȥყ | Nσɾα  *

She | Her